Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

retrograde said:
Does anyone else feel more psychic when you're tired? What's the reason for this, if you had to guess?
Your mind is too tired to batter you with thoughts and you naturally enter a light trance state because your body is exhausted and wants to sleep.

Wow! Thank You SO SO Much. :D and too all the hard work that's been put into this. :D

Greatly Appreciated :)

Hail Father SATAN Forever!!!! \m/

Good day to All Satanic Brothers And Sisters.

I Hope All Is Well with The SS Family...

I would like to find out, Does Void Of Course Work according to Planetary Times or according to Everyday Life Times (Internet Time) allow me to elaborate with an e.g.

e.g.

lets say for instance 20 June shows VOC starts at 6:00am and ends 21 june 05:00am

Now Planetary Time shows; Day starts at 10:00am and Night Starts at 23:00pm

So then when its 20 june Everyday Life Time; 06:00am According to Planterary Times it still shows 19 June and only switches over at 10:00am which means through Plantary Times 06:00am(Planetary Night time) will be the following morning (everyday life time) and will be (in everyday life time, be the 21st of June, 06:00am) but still 20 june in Planetary Times.

So what im trying to get to, Do I determine or identify VOC timing through planetary times or everyday life time cause if been batteling to finish what I start and i think my failure is due to doing my timing especially void of course, according to my everyday life timezone instead of Planetary Time Zone, but just want to be 100% sure before assuming this.

Thanks

Satanic Blessings To All Who Belong To Father SATAN

Hail Father SATAN Forever!!!!

Olá irmãos,me ajudem por favor,estou tendo uma depressão super forte,despertei a minha kundalini,sinto um formigamento e a energia se movendo no meus testículos,atualmente estou fazendo limpeza de aura,proteção kundalini yoga serie básica para espinha e falun dafa,pretendo começar a munka,as vezes tenho sentimentos horríveis,vontade de se suicidar,um ardor na aura,alguém experiente pode me dar uma dica para sair desse quadro e o porque disso,alguma dica sobre o a minha rotina de meditações

Olá irmãos,me ajudem por favor,estou tendo uma depressão super forte,despertei a minha kundalini,sinto um formigamento e a energia se movendo no meus testículos,atualmente estou fazendo limpeza de aura,proteção kundalini yoga serie básica para espinha e falun dafa,pretendo começar a munka,as vezes tenho sentimentos horríveis,vontade de se suicidar,um ardor na aura,alguém experiente pode me dar uma dica para sair desse quadro e o porque disso,alguma dica sobre o a minha rotina de meditações

Nguyen said:
Yuna24 said:
Nguyen said:
I really like jazz music.
I just realized that my two favorite jazz pianists might be Jewish: Patricia Barber and Diana Krall. They look very Jewish at first!

Then should I not listen to their music now?

If you're listening to music by Jewish artists or Jewish descendants, watching films, TV shows, drawings produced by Jews or Jewish descendants with Jewish actors, Jewish descendants, using beauty products whose owner or chemist is Jewish or Jewish descendant you're giving money to them, you're giving them more power, that is, we should not do that.
These damned Jews have harmed us for centuries and, like rats, enter any gap they find to take advantage of us and make us suffer.

Hail Satan! Hail Zeus!

OK, thank you.

Can anyone answer this question? It would be important!

I don't really understand how to balance the elements in the soul.

How do I do meditation specifically? One day fire element invocation? Another day water? Or just a fire element for a week? Or should I invocate all 4 items every day?

You have already completed - 40 day
Self Empowerment Program?
It is interesting to complete this 40-day program if you have not already done so, there is also the Spiritual Warfare Training Program for Satanists.

There are a few things to consider before invoking the elements.
It is not recommended to invoke elements when:

Are not physically and / or mentally healthy;

If you take any psychiatric medications or medications that affect your brain / nervous system;

If you suffer from High Blood Pressure;

If you have heat flashes from menopause;

If you suffer bouts of depression;

If you do not know yourself 100%;

If you are pregnant;

If you are prone to having seizures or have epilepsy.

I recommend practicing QiGong 5 elements.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Y8QSVyYhM

I like to look at my birth chart, it helps to know what elements I should work on to balance.

Hail Satan! Hail Abaddon!

Hello dear brothers and sisters.
It's been a long time since I've been experiencing terrible suffering because of a woman who, through a deception, dragged me into a business deluding me that there could be something important between me and her. Since I'm not continuing it anymore, she's gone, and there's an abysmal void left inside me. After being deceived, she tells me that she does not want to deceive anyone... Nice tease, huh?

I'm calling Satan so he can listen to me. But I've been practicing these meditations for a while. My wish is not to own the maiden, but to transform her as I would like her. I respect Satan and his demons, but I'm not an adept. If he ever fulfilled me, how could I ever show him gratitude? And most importantly, will you ever show up by me? The meditations I do through music are wonderful... But I've never been able to see. Please tell me how I can do it. I really want to see his light... And make my wishes true.

Hail Satan

Yuna24 said:
Nguyen said:
Yuna24 said:
If you're listening to music by Jewish artists or Jewish descendants, watching films, TV shows, drawings produced by Jews or Jewish descendants with Jewish actors, Jewish descendants, using beauty products whose owner or chemist is Jewish or Jewish descendant you're giving money to them, you're giving them more power, that is, we should not do that.
These damned Jews have harmed us for centuries and, like rats, enter any gap they find to take advantage of us and make us suffer.

Hail Satan! Hail Zeus!

OK, thank you.

I don't really understand how to balance the elements in the soul.

How do I do meditation specifically? One day fire element invocation? Another day water? Or just a fire element for a week? Or should I invocate all 4 items every day?

You have already completed - 40 day
It is interesting to complete this 40-day program if you have not already done so, there is also the Spiritual Warfare Training Program for Satanists.

If you take any psychiatric medications or medications that affect your brain / nervous system;

If you are pregnant;

I like to look at my birth chart, it helps to know what elements I should work on to balance.

Thank you, it helped a lot!

Remember, where do I find the HP Hooded Cobra Meditation Program?

wariorSS said:
This message was sent by email to HP Cobra but probably does not have the time or access its email very rarely, I want to repost publicly this time. Please excuse me if I'm uncomfortable with this post, I don't know how to open a new topic. The message seems stupid but I do not lie and do not want to deceive anyone, if you consider me mentally healthy it is good, if it is not good again.

Hello HP Cobra. I need an opinion, advice or guidance, any of them is
welcome and I thank you in advance for this.
I am in a 5 year relationship, I am dedicated for 1 year. My boyfriend is
against any religion and as such has an inappropriate language and an
aggressive attitude but instead accepts satanic spirituality and has
learned a lot from me, sometimes coming into my account to read articles
and me being on the Romanian forum or vice versa .
He told me that he did not feel that call like me to dedicate but he agrees
with everything we do, with our beliefs, ethics, common sense and our
loyalty. Okay, let's leave the psychoanalytic shit aside and get to the
heart of the problem.
Yesterday I was dismayed by his confession.
He said that for 30 years, at intervals of a few weeks or a few months,
when he dreams deeply or lucidly with temporary physical paralysis, he sees
certain reptilians, acknowledges that he has seen them, does no physical
harm in deep sleep, the only one the harmful effect is that one he feels
terrified by the presence of one of them.
My question is whether he can do RTR to get rid of nightmares, terror and
their presence. Literally speaking, abou 2 nights ago, he almost shits on
his pants by terror and didnt want to fall asleep again. Even our animals
behave strangely, suddenly become agitated and make noise. You may be
wondering what noise an african hedgehog and an american turtle can make, I
assure you that if you saw them with your own eyes, you would know that
something is wrong. They sleep at night and do not hear a movement and the
day are very active and playful, very quiet, kind and attentive to me when
I meditate or do RTR.
2 nights ago before my boyfriend started to scream hysterically in his
sleep, the turtle became very restless and tried to get out of the tank,
she wanted to get her out of the tank to keep her in my arms, her eyes were
filled with fear.
What the heck is going on? I understand and know that reptilians are evil
and do not have a particular victim to be horrified by, but 30 years it
seems a lot of time to me to terrify a human in particular. What the fuck
do those reptilians want from my boyfriend? Excuse me for grammar, I
understand almost perfect english but I have grammar problems in speaking
and writing, I hope you understand what I wrote. Thank you!
I'm going to answer you in this topic, because this is a better place to talk about this.

If he wants to do RTR, he first needs to do the dedication. Because if he doesn't dedicate, he would only get bothered even worse by them. Dedicating protects him, so he needs to do that as soon as he can. Then he can start doing RTR. And he can start cleaning and protecting himself.

Nguyen said:
Yuna24 said:
Nguyen said:
OK, thank you.

You have already completed 40 day

If you are pregnant;

Thank you, it helped a lot!

Remember, where do I find the HP Hooded Cobra Meditation Program?

Sorry for the delay in answering it.
This is the link for you to download the 40- day Self Empowerment Program.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160619225351/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Joy_of_Satan_Ministries_Meditation_Program_40_day.pdf

What are the consequences of tieing into enemy thoughtform(christianity)?

My race/ethnicity of people have a very christian culture and always do the christian rights and rituals for weddings, baptisms or blessing or whatever and to top it off one of the symbols of our race is a cross, since being the first christian nation in the world.

Hey everyone, I'm not new but I have a question!

Have any of you had experience with the dark tall figures? I have heard that they may harm you. But the one I have won't do that... I find that odd idk why. BUT he/she idk, only watches me sleep and gets mad at me that's all... It's kind of boring.... Idk why I find it boring...

Thanks for reading this hope to get some replies.

STAY SAFE!

~CODE333

BlackWingsMage said:
The VoC doesnt have anything to do with the planetary day. What you should consider is exclusively the "everyday life time", as you called it. If you look in the SS calendar, during the time when there is a VoC marked, it wil be VoC, and outside of these times it will not be VoC.

Shael said:
BlackWingsMage said:
The VoC doesnt have anything to do with the planetary day. What you should consider is exclusively the "everyday life time", as you called it. If you look in the SS calendar, during the time when there is a VoC marked, it wil be VoC, and outside of these times it will not be VoC.

Thank You So So Much Shael, truly appreciate it alot

Hail SATAN forever!!!

I am kind of new here,though I knew jos a few years ago,I wasn’t very consistent.I have performed 40days program and didn’t feel much different.
I did 3rd eye open meditation,but didn’t open my 3rd as I didn’t see anything different.Do I need to do the 3rd eye opening meditation again?Basically,I don’t feel my chakra opening though I did the opening meditation.And with the chakra spanning,I really find it hard to span and just didn’t get the key.
I asked for incubi before.It is monogamous.I don’t feel him and see him when I masturbate.So do I have incubi now?
It is just a little frustrated for me not to see any result. I always wonder if I am doing the meditation right and if it is working.
I need some guidance.Can I get some advice?

Hi, brothers and sisters, I wanted to ask you something.
Is it true that you can vibrate all the Runes 216 times also if it is not a multiple of the number of the Rune? Because I wanted to use a double Satanic Rosary with the GEBO Rune (number 7), but I didn't understand if I can. Thank you so much!

Oscuro said:
Is it true that you can vibrate all the Runes 216 times also if it is not a multiple of the number of the Rune? Because I wanted to use a double Satanic Rosary with the GEBO Rune (number 7), but I didn't understand if I can. Thank you so much!
Of course you can.

Oscuro said:
Yes, you can do that.

Ok, I'm trully sorry for my 2 posts before. I understand that for where I asked what I should do for enemy attacks was already asked and answered in a previous post and the one for the Satanic Rosary is quite simply put on the site for a single large bead and the other 50 following on each side of the larger one. So yes I'm sorry if my posts are not thought out sometimes but I am wondering now; after understanding how Race Mixing is wrong. I'm not actually sure how to know which race I belong to. I am half German, half French and a quarter Native American, although my physical appearance seems to portray more of my Asian side. I realize how mixing with the wrong race can be disastrous so can I please have an answer to this on how to tell which one I actually am? Again; I'm trully sorry for the previous idiotic questions and will try to put more thought into my questions as much as I can.

Ok, I'm trully sorry for my 2 posts before. I understand that for where I asked what I should do for enemy attacks was already asked and answered in a previous post and the one for the Satanic Rosary is quite simply put on the site for a single large bead and the other 50 following on each side of the larger one. So yes I'm sorry if my posts are not thought out sometimes but I am wondering now; after understanding how Race Mixing is wrong. I'm not actually sure how to know which race I belong to. I am half German, half French and a quarter Native American, although my physical appearance seems to portray more of my Asian side. I realize how mixing with the wrong race can be disastrous so can I please have an answer to this on how to tell which one I actually am? Again; I'm trully sorry for the previous idiotic questions and will try to put more thought into my questions as much as I can.

Sorry this is a dumb question.

How do you post a new topic/post? I looked everywhere but other than replying to others I can't seem to find a 'new post' button. I just finished writing a huge (again, sorry) offline post with a question that's been bugging me for too long but now I find nowhere to post it!
(Didn't want to be obnoxious and post it as a reply to someone else's post.)

I'm on a cellphone right now, maybe a laptop works differently? Can new members not post new topics?

Thanks a lot!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Regarding the dedication ritual. I just did it about 30 minutes ago but I messed up and used a razor way sharper than what I thought and cut deep and got blood everywhere. It distracted me but I managed to say the ritual in my head and sign the paper and burn it in the candle with blood all over it :D. I felt it was very sloppy and I rushed it because I wanted to do it before my birthday ended. Should I re-do it another time or is this good enough? I’ll be asking Satan to show me a sign that he’s with me before I go to sleep and will start meditations and RTRS tomorrow. Thanks everyone on this forum.

I am doing 3rd eye opening.I vibrated Thaum for like thirty minutes but just couldn’t feel it vibrate in my 3rd eye.Why?

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Sorry this is a dumb question.

How do you post a new topic/post?
I answered this like 10 times just inside of this topic.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I already said in here a few different times hiw to make a new topic post, so this will be the last time. And I'm gonna even quote my instructions from last time so I don't meed to write it again. :lol:
how do i start a new topic
Click on either "Board Index" link or just click on the Joy Of Satan picture at the top of the page, they both take you to the same place. This brings you to a page where you can see all the individual sub forums, like Important Announcements, Joy of Satan 666, Health, Astrology, Pets, Black, Asian, different languages. Click into the sub forum that you want to make the topic in. Then you will see a button at both the top and bottom of that page that says Make New Topic.

Alrighty, I've been trying visualization practise for some days already and yes, I know it requires time to get better, but for me I think there's something different. Like whenever I'm finished focusing on image, I just can't get the image, like there's something blocking me from doing it. I completely know the whole image, how it looks, colour, all, I just can't get it. Does something like this exist, like blockage or anything, which prevents you from visualising?

Or maybe this is my first life where I started meditating so my skills are like below beginner lolz.
Thanks for any advices

Ytalos said:
It's been a long time since I've been experiencing terrible suffering because of a woman who, through a deception, dragged me into a business deluding me that there could be something important between me and her. Since I'm not continuing it anymore, she's gone, and there's an abysmal void left inside me. After being deceived, she tells me that she does not want to deceive anyone... Nice tease, huh?

I'm calling Satan so he can listen to me. But I've been practicing these meditations for a while. My wish is not to own the maiden, but to transform her as I would like her. I respect Satan and his demons, but I'm not an adept. If he ever fulfilled me, how could I ever show him gratitude? And most importantly, will you ever show up by me? The meditations I do through music are wonderful... But I've never been able to see. Please tell me how I can do it. I really want to see his light... And make my wishes true.

Hail Satan
I hope to receive your opinion. I started my meditations a long time ago... I started from Yoga to reach to spiritual Satanism, since i did a lot of research I realized that the practice of Yoga is a mere imitation of true spirituality. Since I started this journey, it seems that my life has changed for the better. But I would like to advance, to see the wonders of our spiritual Angels and Archangels.

Thank you very much, I had trouble navigating the forum from my phone (from work) but that was the only time I had available.
I'll check where people post the most "newbie questions" as I feel mine is one, although more complicated than that I believe, and post it there.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I had bad memories about ouji board.I believe I was cheated and fooled once by the enemy.How do I make sure that I speak to demon or good spirit when I use it next time?I know one way is to let them claim they are of Satan.what if a spirit refuse to say goodbye? Does it mean he/she stays in the house?

Good Morning!

I don't know if I'm imagining things, I was seeing about Ragnarok and many things seem so much like what is happening, the earthquakes that shake Yggdrasil, the serpent daughter of Loki (Loki symbolizes our enemies?) the serpent daughter of Loki expels poison and kills marine life ( metaphor about the pollution of industries?) the moon that is moving away from the earth for losing the magnetic field (in Ragnarok the moon is chased by one of Fenrir's sons and ends up devoured). Loki leading an army of the living dead to fight in Ragnarok against the Gods and warriors who died honorably and went to Valhalla, Loki and other enemy beings of the Gods of Asgard symbolize our enemies and Gentiles who are blinded by following the right hand path. ?

Is Ragnarok an allegory talking about our future battles and Jewish and other enemies and the end of the Earth as we know it?

Hail Satan! Hail Set!

This month I'm holding a small retreat: I'm out in the woods for a few days to meditate.

What do I do to keep my body warm all the time? I don't want to freeze! What kind of meditation?

Thank you!

Ytalos said:
Ytalos said:

Hail Satan
I hope to receive your opinion. I started my meditations a long time ago... I started from Yoga to reach to spiritual Satanism, since i did a lot of research I realized that the practice of Yoga is a mere imitation of true spirituality. Since I started this journey, it seems that my life has changed for the better. But I would like to advance, to see the wonders of our spiritual Angels and Archangels.
We have nothing to do with disgusting angels and archangels. READ the JoyofSatan website if you want to actually advance.

Is there any authoritative source that says how the Gods were created? If God is a force, why did it choose to create, and how does it have the intelligence to create?

Peter said:
This month I'm holding a small retreat: I'm out in the woods for a few days to meditate.

What do I do to keep my body warm all the time? I don't want to freeze! What kind of meditation?

Thank you!
You build a warm shelter, and have a fire going. Watch Les Stroud's show Survivorman. He goes out by himself in all these extreme environments for 10 days with very little equipment and lives there. There is nobody there to help him, no medical team, no camera team. He films it all himself. And he does this in every environment on Earth, in the hottest and coldest places where nobody lives there. Watch a few episodes of that where he is in a place with a similar kind of forest to where you will be, and see how he does it.

Kundalini666 said:
Is there any authoritative source that says how the Gods were created? If God is a force, why did it choose to create, and how does it have the intelligence to create?
https://kabbalahexposed.com/OneGod.Html

Kundalini666 said:
The Gods are real beings just like we are and live in Orion.

Peter said:

Thank you!
You build a warm shelter, and have a fire going. Watch Les Stroud's show Survivorman. He goes out by himself in all these extreme environments for 10 days with very little equipment and lives there. There is nobody there to help him, no medical team, no camera team. He films it all himself. And he does this in every environment on Earth, in the hottest and coldest places where nobody lives there. Watch a few episodes of that where he is in a place with a similar kind of forest to where you will be, and see how he does it.
To keep warm you dress in a way that is appropriate for the season.

How can I learn from the Demons?

For example, would I like to study geography at a high level, how does this work in practice?

Thank you.

This night, just now, I was gonna study sermons.I felt a slight cold wind around my hand, which is not the first time I felt it, it happens sometimes, normally at night. And this time a word ‘testment’ kept hanging around in my mind. I hear buzzing from my computer twice which have never happened. Why did that happen?
After feeling the wind I did aura of protection and visualize satanic blue in the room. But my hand can still feel it.

I asked for incubi before.I said it is a love relationship because my understanding was love relationship contains sex.Does a love relationship contains sex?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back