Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

China 2020

TopoftheAbyss said:
I think many White people deserve to suffer and I wish they will when this is over.

For what? Acting inappropriately when they didn't know better? You have to realize that nearly every Gentile that acts against us, down to the Zoroastrians and early Christians, were all deceived into doing so. Very few Gentiles knowingly aid the Jew, and to those I do seek justice, but can you really blame those who were deceived into doing so?

Blitzkreig said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
I think many White people deserve to suffer and I wish they will when this is over.

For what? Acting inappropriately when they didn't know better? You have to realize that nearly every Gentile that acts against us, down to the Zoroastrians and early Christians, were all deceived into doing so. Very few Gentiles knowingly aid the Jew, and to those I do seek justice, but can you really blame those who were deceived into doing so?
Their victims don't care that they were deceived and you can only blame so much the Jew for giving you a gun and asking you to shoot. The responsibility for pulling the trigger is still yours.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Blitzkreig said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Their victims don't care that they were deceived and you can only blame so much the Jew for giving you a gun and asking you to shoot. The responsibility for pulling the trigger is still yours.

This theory presupposes that there is "Free Will" somewhere along the line and personal choice. Indeed, in the case with the enemy, there is little but none.

In the case of criminals and molestors, they always had another choice, so they had free will. They truly could not engage in this behavior. This is not the same as what Earth is currently undergoing. In the case of alien occupation of mankind from unknown spheres, the situation is far more complex than simply a criminal act of a singular perpetrator.

Most people are robbed of free will to excessive extents.

The striking majority of common people are just innocent and they don't deserve anything to happen to them. The striking majority of our people are totally innocent, Whites in particular. They just exist and live life without really having responsibility that is extensive, let alone knowledge on what to do. As Hitler states in the Mein Kampf, people could never on their own understand or even comprehend the grandiosity of the conspiracy against them. And they are not at fault.

The category that deserves to suffer is thin, and these are people who mate with the enemy, or who have, with ranging levels of knowledge, took part in their agenda directly.

Now, those who, after they know, still cling onto the enemy, will be punished accordingly, same as those who were in the know, in accordance to the level of knowledge.

Apprentice said:
Master said:
Now I agree with you. I really like your idea. This is completely different.
I hope you also understand that the wording you used to describe your point of view (with English obviously not being your native language) sounded very much like UN agenda 2030 and that right there triggered me. Moving all people to the cities is a solution the international jew tries to impose on us for very a long time now.
I apologize for calling you with a bad name. I hope there are no hard feelings.
It's all right.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Blitzkreig said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Responsibility for pulling the trigger is yours only works if the soul is alive. Most of them have been brainwashed to the point that they dont give a fuck even if they live or get cursed.
SS shoot for self defense and that condition doesnt really come for most of us.
Oriental races , whites race , all races are of Satan and it hurts him more to see his creation being misused this way.
Dont curse Races. You know who to curse :)
There is no point arguing :)
We are all in this together

TopoftheAbyss said:
Either you have worded your posts poorly without proper context, or you are merely showing off your short-sighted stupidity despite the abundance of information present not only on these forums and literally thousands of Joy of Satan pages, but almost everywhere in the real world in regards to the situation Gentiles of all races, especially Whites face and why. You cannot even stop to consider that at some point, in this life, or in another life, you too likely made very undesirable and ignorant choices, so imagine if the Gods were as short-sighted as you, and decided to make you suffer for good only because of the delusions the enemy filled your mind with in a past-life, or what if your mother or father decided to throw you to your death into a rushing river as an infant only because you made a mistake in an instance where you knew no better?

Your posts in this thread are essentially verbatim what some Rabbi preparing to read Torah curses is likely saying right now, I trust that's merely a coincidence? The only Whites or Asians who deserve to suffer and will indeed at some point are those who consciously betray their race and assist the enemy, spiritually or physical. If you continue to wish suffering on Whites and Asians who are not of this category, you are no better than a race traitor yourself, and you also may as well remove that picture you have of Adolf Hitler in your signature showing care towards (rather than wishing suffering on) a beautiful White child since your posts are a disgrace to him.

Scion of Atlantis said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Either you have worded your posts poorly without proper context, or you are merely showing off your short-sighted stupidity despite the abundance of information present not only on these forums and literally thousands of Joy of Satan pages, but almost everywhere in the real world in regards to the situation Gentiles of all races, especially Whites face and why. You cannot even stop to consider that at some point, in this life, or in another life, you too likely made very undesirable and ignorant choices, so imagine if the Gods were as short-sighted as you, and decided to make you suffer for good only because of the delusions the enemy filled your mind with in a past-life, or what if your mother or father decided to throw you to your death into a rushing river as an infant only because you made a mistake in an instance where you knew no better?

Your posts in this thread are essentially verbatim what some Rabbi preparing to read Torah curses is likely saying right now, I trust that's merely a coincidence? The only Whites or Asians who deserve to suffer and will indeed at some point are those who consciously betray their race and assist the enemy, spiritually or physical. If you continue to wish suffering on Whites and Asians who are not of this category, you are no better than a race traitor yourself, and you also may as well remove that picture you have of Adolf Hitler in your signature showing care towards (rather than wishing suffering on) a beautiful White child since your posts are a disgrace to him.
You know nothing. There is always some form of free will and many Gentiles choose to do the wrong thing and must pay the consequences. I accept to suffer if I did something deserving of it and so must be for everyone.

Recently a White girl died killed by her Arab boyfriend and she was openly anti White on social media. The fact that the Jews turned her into a filthy race traitor doesn't change the fact that her death was well deserved.

Scion of Atlantis said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Wonderfully said.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Blitzkreig said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Your anger towards the situation happening could probably be misguided or misdirected because of enemy influence.
The same happens to me from time to time...

Hopefully this sentiment that you carry passes. It happens to the best of us.

Scion of Atlantis said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

If someone damages you or a loved one, you shouldn't think twice about exacting justice. That is what "black" magick is about. If you think differently, then you're practicing Buddhism, not Satanism.

If you are a pro athlete and someone willingly breaks your knee for good (or that happens to someone you love), what are you going to do? Ask them to break the other knee or curse them? We're not passive victims here.

If someone uses money, influence and authority to cheat in a lawsuit that involves you or a loved and you end up losing your job, your home, your children or something else of value, what are you going to do? Not get payback but just "attack only the kikes because the gentile who did this didn't know any better"? That's not how life works. We're not extreme pacifists here. Justice where it's due.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
They are victims in that one, not perpetrators. Also, their government, due to them being many, may just want to thin down their numbers. to establish firmer control.
If they wanted to bring down their numbers, wouldn't they keep the 1 child policy? I heard they did away with this law a couple years ago. And the Chinese get away with having more than one child anyway by having children overseas or by paying the fine. This seems more like an attempt at global pandemic or just incompetency. I doubt the Chinese would do this to themselves on purpose......

xudomode said:
Hey I like to regard stating that I'm being attacked more vehemently I'm scared that I exposed myself to some ppl and that there are some jews who probably know I'm a Satanist, when I got arrested 1 cop who looked jewish started talking about telapathy before arresting me. And I'm noticing that the wrong ppl are starting to hear my thoughts to the point that they just look at me, most being jewish cops and lawyers. Idk what I'm doing wrong I'm even hearing celebrities talk to me. I feel like a fucking lunatic. I can't hardly concentrate because of the times I abused myself where things got of hold of me and starting making me go senile. Hooded cobra told me to meditate because my soul is weak, I try to but get attacked hard by feeling like something is hitting my face and at times pushing me. And then I try to ask help from satan and his demons but I can't focus because of the damage I've done causing me trauma. Something been attacking me hard add since 2017. I've been 2 years straight with this. I hope my post wasn't incoherent.

Try using runes, or some rituals for protection. It should work as they will multiply your own power to a decent level and should help for a while. And train your magic abilities of course.

And to not post twice here's the video some of you may want to watch, its from a local about the situation:
https://youtu.be/7AI3R41dGnU

Goldenage18 said:
thehybrid said:
The Curse of the Animals.
I do belive that animals curse the entire China.
Eat more dogs,cats and threat them like sh!t.
You're disgusting

atleast im not having dog and cats for dinner

Stormblood said:
If someone damages you or a loved one, you shouldn't think twice about exacting justice. That is what "black" magick is about. If you think differently, then you're practicing Buddhism, not Satanism.

If you are a pro athlete and someone willingly breaks your knee for good (or that happens to someone you love), what are you going to do? Ask them to break the other knee or curse them? We're not passive victims here.

If someone uses money, influence and authority to cheat in a lawsuit that involves you or a loved and you end up losing your job, your home, your children or something else of value, what are you going to do? Not get payback but just "attack only the kikes because the gentile who did this didn't know any better"? That's not how life works. We're not extreme pacifists here. Justice where it's due.
You're on about something completely different, there shouldn't be any doubt among anyone here about the necessities of black magick and doing what is needed to protect ourselves, loved ones, and cause as circumstances demand. We aren't talking about being pacifists or turning the other cheek, so I assume you didn't catch the context the conversation, or perhaps my own wording was too pedantic. The problem here is with individuals who would blame and curse our race and other races without examining the larger situation or the causes.

There are many circumstances the White (and Asian) race is faced with that are out of the ability of most to control. Young White men and women are exposed to Jewish-owned media on daily basis that encourages miscegenation and racial self-hatred, which they believe is innocuous, while going about typical life activities, the enemy employs an endless amount of methods to enslave and influence the subconscious, this has nothing to do with "free will". It is not the free will of a child to be forcibly dragged to church and both lied to and possibly physically harmed by a pastor. Likewise, it is not the free will of a citizen of Wuhan to live under a Communist government which ruined healthcare in their nation and paved the way for a deadly epidemic to spread. Yet according to a certain individual on here, those people all deserve their suffering, no matter if it is of their own volition or not. That mindset is simply straight of the Bible where those who have "sinned", even unknowingly, deserve "God's punishment" and to suffer, and I should hope that you understand why thinking this way is flawed. As I said, those Gentiles who willingly and consciously aid the enemy in any way or turn on their own races however are fully deserving of the consequences of their stupidity, but it is folly to leave hatred and anger misdirected.

HauptSturm said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
They are victims in that one, not perpetrators. Also, their government, due to them being many, may just want to thin down their numbers. to establish firmer control.
If they wanted to bring down their numbers, wouldn't they keep the 1 child policy? I heard they did away with this law a couple years ago. And the Chinese get away with having more than one child anyway by having children overseas or by paying the fine. This seems more like an attempt at global pandemic or just incompetency. I doubt the Chinese would do this to themselves on purpose......

China is going to face a resources and pollution problem in the next 10 and 20 years, which is going to be big.

The 1 child policy has created instability in China because not as many young people are there to support the older pensioners no affected by this policy, and this causes financial imbalance. If they go real on the far end, and they have no solution, creation of a pandemic to thin down population [since there is no other way they can do this without direct means] may be a last resort to bring things around.

China has many issues to face in the future. Another said issue is Hong Kong etc. They have excessive difficulties that they try to just patch up and not fix, such as the environmental issues and clean living resources problems.

Scion of Atlantis said:

I understand what you're saying. I only read the last replies. There's not really any real free will until the kundalini risen, given that we're still under something's or someone's influence. Being SS gives us a lot more control than NPCs, of course. But truth be told there are Gentiles who are worthless too and were such in ancient times too. It's how the kikes hijacked us in the first place and they deserve all the suffering. The first converts to xtardanity were such, but their souls are almost at the deadline, so who cares about criminalising them. Satanism is not for everyone.

[/quote]
Their victims don't care that they were deceived and you can only blame so much the Jew for giving you a gun and asking you to shoot. The responsibility for pulling the trigger is still yours.[/quote]

Why do you always put the photo of Adolf with a jewish girl here? Are you assuming she's an Aryan girl?
This is just a question and no attack.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6362929/Astonishing-photo-Adolf-Hitler-smiling-hugging-Jewish-girl.html

TopoftheAbyss said:
Yeah, we must turn the other cheek because they had a hard life and didn't know better otherwise we're biblical.

+ 1

(I wanted to add something but due to approval posting policy 100% my post would be disapproved like many other posts so ...)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HauptSturm said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

China is going to face a resources and pollution problem in the next 10 and 20 years, which is going to be big.

The 1 child policy has created instability in China because not as many young people are there to support the older pensioners no affected by this policy, and this causes financial imbalance. If they go real on the far end, and they have no solution, creation of a pandemic to thin down population [since there is no other way they can do this without direct means] may be a last resort to bring things around.

China has many issues to face in the future. Another said issue is Hong Kong etc. They have excessive difficulties that they try to just patch up and not fix, such as the environmental issues and clean living resources problems.
That makes sense.

Salary Slave said:

Why do you always put the photo of Adolf with a jewish girl here? Are you assuming she's an Aryan girl?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6362929/Astonishing-photo-Adolf-Hitler-smiling-hugging-Jewish-girl.html
She's not Jewish.

Syd Silver said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Yeah, we must turn the other cheek because they had a hard life and didn't know better otherwise we're biblical.

+ 1

(I wanted to add something but due to approval posting policy 100% my post would be disapproved like many other posts so ...)
I think he's implying I want Gentiles to suffer without them doing anything wrong.

Salary Slave said:

Mr. "Salary Slave" here to tell us about the newest jew-truths, I see. The people who own the (((daily mail))) also believe that the holocaust was an actual event and that Hitler was the most evil man alive.

According to similar sources, Hitler himself would have even been a jew because oh goy he had some jewish grandfather or something (even though timelines prove that this is impossible as jews had been in exile in the respective country during this time).
But of course you know that stating your propaganda and delusions directly like this would just get you banned instantly, which is why you resort to more roundabout ways of spreading your filth instead. Pity for you that people here actually have a brain and can see through this stuff.

Salary Slave said:

Jewish? She could be the poster child for Aryan-ness (or how do you write that.)

Shael said:
Salary Slave said:

Mr. "Salary Slave" here to tell us about the newest jew-truths, I see. The people who own the (((daily mail))) also believe that the holocaust was an actual event and that Hitler was the most evil man alive.

According to similar sources, Hitler himself would have even been a jew because oh goy he had some jewish grandfather or something (even though timelines prove that this is impossible as jews had been in exile in the respective country during this time).
But of course you know that stating your propaganda and delusions directly like this would just get you banned instantly, which is why you resort to more roundabout ways of spreading your filth instead. Pity for you that people here actually have a brain and can see through this stuff.

Well, that was my question in my first post. Or is this just a lie of the (mainstream media), like always, but that comment didn't make it. Maybe my own fault, i don't know.

Why so much suspicion about such an innocent question? I saw this https://archive.org/details/EUROPATheLastBattle/EUROPA+-+The+Last+Battle+-+Part+1.mp4 and many other things, I didn't know before. And after that docu, if i have a question, or read or see something what i don't understand i just ask the question.

Shael said:
Salary Slave said:

Some people are also saying that Eva Braun was Jewish.
It won't take much until everyone of the National Socialists were secretly Jews.

Salary Slave said:
Yes it's a lie. Anyone who invested 30 minutes of their time in reading some of the JoS website would already know these things. That's why almost anyone who comes on here saying that stuff is either a troll or too lazy to read the site.

Go to https://www.satanisgod.org and study all the websites listed there. Especially the JoyOfSatan main site.

This page in specific contains the actual Truth concerning the Third Reich, as well as further resources on the topic.

I understand and almost agree with everything your saying here and I've been worried about the virus for a while now even though I do joke about it alot. One thing I can say though is from what I've seen China is actually trying its hardest to not spread it or do anything. People who have have it as far as I know are all going to be transported to one hospital. Then they closed all airlines or anything else to other places. When it comes to food I suppose wherever you get your food you should ask where it's made first or just start buying your food from a local farmer. Not only are you helping a smaller business now but your preventing yourself from maybe being effected by the virus.

Shael said:
Salary Slave said:
Yes it's a lie. Anyone who invested 30 minutes of their time in reading some of the JoS website would already know these things. That's why almost anyone who comes on here saying that stuff is either a troll or too lazy to read the site.

Go to https://www.satanisgod.org and study all the websites listed there. Especially the JoyOfSatan main site.

This page in specific contains the actual Truth concerning the Third Reich, as well as further resources on the topic.

I've read that a long time ago, but i can't find there the answers i have. But you assume that everyone here believes the same thing. That is a misconception. Despite the rules here you can view it from many angles.

The rules to participate:
In order to create an account on the Joy of Satan Forums, you must read and agree to the following terms:

1. We know Satan and his Demons are real beings. If you are LaVeyan, or feel otherwise, do not push your beliefs here.
2. People who sympathise with and/or support the enemies of Satan- [The Jews, Christians and Muslims]- WILL BE BANNED!
3. Blasphemy against Satan and/or his Demons will not be tolerated!
4. If you believe Satan and his Demons are evil, this is not the group for you, find another.
5. Do not try to push Wiccan or other non-Satanic creeds here.
6. Do not try to promote individuals, groups or organizations who bash the Joy of Satan. Your posts will be deleted and you will be banned.
7. Anyone who posts advocating anything illegal will be banned.
8. Please be polite- flaming will not be tolerated.

I cannot find a start story / coherent story here, in contrast to the site I visit that does have a detailed story about Enki. But maybe I searched the wrong way, that is of course also possible.
I will not mention the name of the site, because I obey the rules here, but if I enter the name of that site here in search, i get 0 search results.
And then I still wonder? Hmmm, why?

If you look at Rule 2, practically every question about Jews is forbidden or on the edge here. Because one may feel that i have sympathy for the enemy of Satan and the other can accuse me of supporting the enemy of Satan.

But I am curious, for example, how the Satanists here deal with daily things in life, devised by Jews?
For example this question. When you were perhaps not a Satanist (yet), did you enjoy movies made by a jew: Steven Spielberg: Jaws, The Goonies, Indiana Jones, Gremlims, etc.
And now, that you know it's made by a jew, don't you watch these movies anymore? Or just don't like them anymore?

TopoftheAbyss said:
txg said:

i dont think your opinion of the Chinese people is correct buddy, there are over 2 billion of them, they have some very pure hearted orientals over there.

you obviously dont know any chinese people, and the nature comment is braindead but i am 100 percent against the idea that the chinese people should, or deserve to parish.

they are far more epic and intellectual than the vast majority of sheltered pot smoking half breeds here in the united states.

it has also become quite clear that there are many gentiles living in the middle east who deserve to live aswell.

the idea that the chinese people are disgusting or immoral is the exact type of blame shifting that we have been fighting against. they have been victimized beyond belief and in no way whatsoever do any gentile brothers deserve this.

however of course in the eyes of nature everything deserves everything and nothing deserves anything.

on another note non ascended people are very much vulnerable to things like exotic viruses, so you ought to have some compassion before you find it is you contracting some sort of unbeatable disease.

then ignorant people would be saying, "oh he has fallen too far, in the eyes of nature this is just and perfectly okay"
You obviously don't know what they're doing in China. The French are revolting for much less when Chinese people accept the torture of innocent animals and to live in an oppressed shithole. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

I second that. Thank you for stating this and sticking to it. Nature is the highest law. Intriguing to see that not one Aryan has perished thus far. Hail victory.

luis said:
Will the God's protect us SS if this virus will spread? Of course, I know we need to have common sense and try our best but when it comes to health are we protected?
首先你得呆在家里╮(╯_╰)╭

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back