Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Lacerta Files

Vaal

Hi,
I have found this transcript of some Swedish woman interviewing a reptilian being called "Lacerta." It was published in the 1999.
Lots of thinks that the reptoid says make sense, like we humans have been engineered by Nordics. Or that there was a war on the Earth 65 million years ago between a humanoid species and some other reptilian species, instead of the asteroid impact as the scientist say.

I'd like to know what you guys think about this. Here is the link to the full interview: **

Do you really think these reptilians will say the truth about anything? Have ever they?

This thing is clearly lying and the author is highly delusional.

People who meditate have seen with their own spiritual eyes what this crap race called "Reptilians" means for us native humans of earth.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Do you really think these reptilians will say the truth about anything? Have ever they?

People who meditate have seen with their own spiritual eyes what this crap race called "Reptilians" means for us native humans of earth.

I know that this is probably bs. And to me everything this Lacerta speaks the same bullshitty way the Jews speaks. But, if you filter some of the lies you can perhaps learn something.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Did the Gods really took the seven attempts to create us?
Also, does the reptilians not shape-shift but influence our brains in the way that they appear to us as humans? The Reptoid said that this is how they hide they spaceship from the human eye.
So many questions.

Vaal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Also, does the reptilians not shape-shift but influence our brains in the way that they appear to us as humans? The Reptoid said that this is how they hide they spaceship from the human eye.
So many questions.

What if this was not a reptoid and it's just a total flat lie to make people get confusion?

The problem is when you read lies, then you ask other people to prove to you these are not lies. The fall of the proof falls on the sources that write that bullshit, and not us.

This is how progressively one is lead to confusion and lies, and then everything becomes a soup. Study is good to do, but you need to have the filter up.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Vaal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

So many questions.

What if this was not a reptoid and it's just a total flat lie to make people get confusion?

The problem is when you read lies, then you ask other people to prove to you these are not lies. The fall of the proof falls on the sources that write that bullshit, and not us.

This is how progressively one is lead to confusion and lies, and then everything becomes a soup. Study is good to do, but you need to have the filter up.

I mean I know that it is probably bullshit story ,and no reptoid would actually talk to humans directly, but lots of stuff the reptoid actually said kinda line up woth info one the Jos. The author probably knew some shit and mixed up the truth with lies on purpose.

I just asked you out of pure curiosity 'cause you have studied these creatures much longer than I have.
Thank you for the answer , HPHC.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Vaal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

So many questions.

Btw., You said that you will make post about how the pyramids work. I'm really curious about that. Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back