Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan’s Children

EmoVampyre666

Does Father Satan ever have kids with humans? I apologize if this is a simple question I’m still new to satanism

No. Please do not feed into the crazy garbage you may have read before. It's all delusional, unreal, and immature.

Learn about real Satanism : www.JoyOfSatan.org - www.SatanIsGod.org

EmoVampyre6666 said:
Does Father Satan ever have kids with humans? I apologize if this is a simple question I’m still new to satanism

Your screen name is lol stereotypical type of person who would get into fake Satanism. Anyways read the website that cobra linked to. This fake Satanism has nothing to do with what we do here. If you interested in following the truth cool. Expressing deep emotions and connecting with others in not bad neither is deep music just so you know if that's what your into (typically what emo means these days) but it is bad to feel self destructive and focus on pain and suffering and suicidal feelings etc. You need to heal and focus on the positives in life if youve been through a lot. Oh and a lot of the best people in the world never had many friends or any at all and never were understood that is the way the system is set up. So your not bad and there no reason to feel bad about yourself or suicidal if you do and self harm is bad.

Sorry if some of the above doesn't apply but that is what a lot of people into emo things are like so I just wanted to speak my thoughts on this. It's good to be a deep person btw.

Just read the JOS I hope you find it useful you will find that we are about advancing and healing and spiritual warfare etc but also living life at least as much as you can in today's world.

Be a part of the solution not the problem.

Oh and Satan cannot have children with humans nor can any demons this is not even a possible act as far as I am aware in the astral. So don't listen to that kind of thing. It's probably someone claiming they are a child of Satan Jews and enemies as well as confused people do this kind of stuff don't listen they want Satanism to be about a bunch of BS that helps no one and to look important themselves.

What Satan and his Demons can do is send a Satanic soul to you (a person who is Satanist in a past life but has died and is waiting to reincarnate) if you are going to have a child but I think you would have to prove yourself worthy of that.

I've given you a reply about your username in another thread, and I will add to it here.

Satanism isn't about being emo. In another words, depression, sadness and suffering are the characteristics of the programmes of the enemy. Satanism over time leads you to bliss, awareness, wisdom, knowledge and experience, happiness. In another words, SS is the way of those who are ever-raising in vibration, while the programmes of the enemy are the way of those who at record lows in vibration.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back