Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Preparedness: 28 January 2020

I will be writing this series of articles in parts.
The time is NOW. Don't wait until it's too late. According to the mainstream news, this virus is doubling almost daily in both cases of infections and deaths.

Three very important things...
These are my suggestions and tips. If something works well for you that you already have experience with, stay with it. As in everything, stick with what works best for you.

Never purchase anything on a Void of Course Moon. Items bought can be defective, never used, or just not work out.

Water is exceptionally essential. Stock up on good bottled water. Gallon jugs work well. Everyone should have at least a month's supply of decent water to drink.

This article will focus on freezing food.
What might work for one person may not work for another. Remember this.

For example, I recommend anyone who lives in a house/home purchase an upright freezer, if you don't have one already. IMO, these are better than the box freezers, as you can better see what's inside. You can organize the shelves. For example, meats on one shelf, vegetables on another, fish on another, fruits, etc.
This is just personal preference. Again, use what works best for you.

Now, a freezer may not be practical for those of you who live in apartments. The reason being that anyone with a freezer should definitely have a generator. Preferably two generators, of which only people who live in homes can use. A generator is a backup device should the electricity go out. A generator can only be used outside as fumes are lethal (carbon monoxide).
It is also a good idea to stock up on gasoline if you have a generator. They're also coming out with solar powered generators that aren't dependent upon gasoline.

People who live in apartments are better off dehydrating foods, canning and other means of preserving foods that aren't dependent upon electricity.
I will be writing on these methods shortly, including small vegetable gardening, using window sills, for apartments.

IMO, freezing food is about the most simple and effective ways of preserving food.

You should purchase quality zip freezer bags. The heavier bags better protect food from freezer burn, but only for so long. Freezer burn is when food becomes discolored, meats can toughen and turn white for example. Quality and taste are lost, but in most cases are still safe to eat.
But if something smells bad, don't take chances. Get rid of it.

Tips for freezing foods:

If you use zip bags, be careful in handling them. They can split open.

Always separate your foods before freezing them, especially if you don't intend to use an entire pack.

For example, a pack of chicken parts, get out a large tray and place the chicken parts, not touching, on the tray and freeze them. After they're frozen, put them in a zip bag. That way, they won't freeze together where you have to use the entire pack. This applies to other foods as well.

Bullions and other broths can be frozen in ice cube trays. After freezing, you can put them in zip bags to be used in soups, etc.

Make sure you are ok with freezing prepared foods, such as entrees, soups, casseroles, etc. Always remember to freeze these in the portions you intend to eat them, for example, individual servings.

Meatballs can be made and frozen. It is best, for example, to cook them and then freeze them on a tray not touching. After they are frozen, place them in a sack.

If you plan on freezing milk or other liquids, always leave a space of a couple of inches or more at the top, as liquid expands when it freezes and can bust the container without space to expand.

Onions can be chopped up, same as with celery and frozen in sacks, to use in cooking.

Batches of mashed potatoes can be made and frozen. It's best to separate them into individual servings with an icecream scoop and individually frozen as I wrote in the above.

Certain foods don't freeze well, like sour cream.

Study up on food preservation now. Don't wait. The internet is also an excellent source for reference on all kinds of food tips, YouTube videos, and just about how to do all of these things.

Again, always remember to use what works best for you and your situation.

Highly recommended:
https://www.discoverbooks.com/The-Complete-Idiots-Guide-to-Preserving-Food-Can-p/1592579167.htm

Discover Books is often cheaper than Amazon and shipping is free.

In closing, don't forget local libraries as a source for information and books.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

Is it possible to use the Void of Course Moon to curse our enemies,, Jewish rabbis, etc.?
Using the Void Moon for destructive and chaotic purposes?
Like getting away with things.
Will the Void Moon assist the Negative Destructive rituals ?

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
Regarding water, how far would a water filter (reverse osmosis) get you in a case like this? Is it reasonable to expect that water supply would be shut down completely? If not, would such a filter be sufficient to make water drinkable even in the case of potential pollution?

Backing up bottled water here would be pretty difficult, especially a whole month's supply, which is why I ask. If it is absolutely necessary I will try to find a way.

jbkbmz said:
Is it possible to use the Void of Course Moon to curse our enemies,, Jewish rabbis, etc.?
Using the Void Moon for destructive and chaotic purposes?
Like getting away with things.
Will the Void Moon assist the Negative Destructive rituals ?
No way! VoC moon will nullify any workings, curses and related. Never waste your time or energies during a VoC moon. Stick to routine. VoC moon is the best time to rest and relax.

Shael said:
Regarding water, how far would a water filter (reverse osmosis) get you in a case like this? Is it reasonable to expect that water supply would be shut down completely? If not, would such a filter be sufficient to make water drinkable even in the case of potential pollution?

Backing up bottled water here would be pretty difficult, especially a whole month's supply, which is why I ask. If it is absolutely necessary I will try to find a way.

Filtering water is another alternative. It's best to study up on different types of filters. The internet has information. The filter should be very fine in the way of filtering out even the tiniest of particles. Always remember with a filter that attaches to your faucet, don't ever turn it on really hard. Turn it on slowly. Many people don't read all the directions, this is why I'm mentioning this.
Filtered water can be stored.

Stocking up on water is possible here, and I will start doing that right away, but stocking up on large quantities of food is very difficult.

I have little space in my apartment, and not much money to spend on appliances to help store food.

I’m grateful you are sharing these tips HP Maxine. Perhaps if I don’t have space, I can try to convince my mother of the importance of this and store large amounts of food with her.

I know you don’t like doom saying, but do you have any estimation on how long we could expect an economic shutdown to last if it happens?

Should we prepare for the worst and be ready to hole up for a year? Or just a month?

Did Satan specify anything regarding this which you can share?

If this can be known this would be very helpful.

As one month I can probably manage if I try my best with what I have, but much more than that, especially in case of a total power outage, would be very difficult.

Anything you can say on this would be helpful.

What if you have no money. How would i prepare without the ability to buy anything?

Preserving food in salt is one of the oldest known techniques for preserving food. It is still used today and can also be tried at home.
According to historians, the fact that man was able to leave Mesopotamia to expand throughout the Middle East, and then Europe, depends heavily on the discovery that he could preserve food in salt. This possibility has led men to be able to move a lot, to make long journeys and has been widely used throughout history, when refrigerators, freezers and vacuum machines simply did not exist.
Many of the products we still consume today, such as cured meats or cheeses, owe their shelf life that lasts for years to the presence of salt, and even at home you can use this method to preserve food.

Preserving food in salt: the basics
The preservation of food is based on the capacity of cooking salt, sodium chloride. In fact, in this article we will only talk about sodium chloride, although there are other salts useful for preserving food (such as nitrites).

Salt has two actions in an organic environment. The first is the one that in water has the ability to break down into the two atoms that make it up, sodium and chlorine, and attract it, so that less free water remains in the food for microorganisms. The sodium, then, has the ability to penetrate into the bacterial cells, so the bacterium must use its energy not to reproduce but to expel it; when this is too much, the energies of the bacterium are exhausted and it dies.

These two properties make the environment unfavorable to the growth of bacteria, and since the degeneration of food (and the consequent non-storability) is caused by the bacterial growth, if you can stop the food will be preserved.
Even cooking does something like this, with the difference that the salt remains, the heat does not, so after cooking, if we put the cooked meat in a jar, it would start to degenerate. With salt, which is always present, this doesn't happen.
How to store food in salt:
Preserving in homemade salt is not at all difficult, even if you can't do it for all foods and it changes the taste inexorably, because our mouth is able to perceive it, the salt.

In reality, preserving in salt is as simple as you can imagine: in a glass jar (not plastic because salt can corrode it and this can release toxic substances) you put a layer of coarse salt. Then you make a layer of food, usually fish (anchovies, sardines) or meat, less with vegetables because salt tends to dehydrate them, and for most of them (they have 80-90% water) there would be very little left to eat. Then another layer of salt, then food is so on.

Salt is used coarse, not fine, because fine salt would cause the creation of a solid layer on the surface of the food, and the salt would not reach the heart which could then degenerate; with coarse salt the effect is slower, but also more homogeneous.

In this way, the salt penetrates into the cells of the food and stops the microbiological processes that take place inside; it can pass several months in this way and then be consumed. Since too much salt is not particularly pleasant at this point, depending on the food, it can either be removed on the surface or (as in the case of codfish) soaked so that the salt in the food disperses into water and the food rehydrates at the same time.
An alternative to salting made in this way is brine, but it is not advisable to make it at home. In fact, brine is a mixture of water and salt, in which the salt is dissolved and in which you put the food you want to keep; being immersed in water the salt penetrates but the food does not wrinkle, being also less salty when consumed.

The problem with brine lies in the fact that the salt is very diluted from the beginning, and in this way it will penetrate less into the food. This can lead to its concentration being too low in some places where some particularly halophilic microorganisms (i.e. those that manage to survive under the salt) will be able to resist and proliferate, sometimes causing the food to degenerate, while others (more serious) are dangerous for those who eat.

For this reason, although salt is always an excellent preservative for food, it is always good to opt for dry storage at home, rather than for brine: it is much safer, even if we have never tried this type of storage.

With salt and water you can store olives, salt water preserves them very well. Salt water must be abundant to preserve them well. Before consuming the olives it is necessary to wash them and then pour a little oil and they are very good. Fish and meat cannot be preserved in salted water. Besides the above mentioned way, I tell you my personal experience. It is the preservation with dry salt but there is a way to extend the duration and also the performance. As above, the procedure, salt ... meat or fish ... salt ... product ... salt, you can use plastic containers freely, because this method is different and the product should not stay in the container all the time but only, about a week, the time it takes for the salt to penetrate into the products and then put them to dry or in the sun if possible, but it is also very effective a room with heating and the meat will lose water completely and when it is dry, you have to put it in a cool dry room where you keep goods. Any meat and fish can be stored using this technique. Once evenly penetrated with salt, they must be dried like clothes, but it takes a week, depending on the temperature, they must harden and then they must be collected. This preservation is long-term and lasts a long time. I preserve meat and fish in this way, I make them in summer, in large quantities and they last until spring. However, I also do this type of preservation in winter when I have excess fresh meat, but as there is no sun, it works very well to hang the salted meat to dry in a warm room. Before eating them you need to remove most of the salt. Washing them is useless. You have to leave them in water for some time and you can also boil them and change the water and then cook them. The taste is altered by the salt but unlike the refrigerator it is never lost. Sardines are cheap and very good, and I make hundreds of kilos of them every year, by the way, fish like meat, you need to clean the waste, wash the meat and fish and then put them in salt and cover them in containers, let the salt penetrate the products a little while, then dry and finally put them in a cool dry place. Another useful thing is sugar. Fruit in small pieces boiled with sugar can be stored for a long time in glass jars. Vegetables such as lettuce, peppers and others can be preserved with vinegar, salt and sugar. I also use the refrigerator but you can't put everything in the refrigerator.

Length said:
What if you have no money. How would i prepare without the ability to buy anything?

Have friends and be informed as to where to go in case of emergency, for one.

Knowledge costs nothing now with the internet. If you do not have much, invest on yourself.

If this situation worsens the heat will be on for like a month. The maximum is two.

Society will keep going as usual, if it goes down to that level, it is that some things will become difficult.

No need to be excessively worried or to build a bunker, just be reasonably prepared with necessities. If this reaches the worst it may be a month of full heat. Businesses will keep going as usual with this.

Europe and specific places are lower risk. For those who buy Chinese products or are dependent on products that are Chinese, given there may be a shutdown, these will suffer. Most countries do not entirely depend on China for food production.

This isn't like nuclear war stuff worry level, it is a possible outbreak. This may put excessive strain on many areas. If and when it gets serious, it is panic that will cost most damage, rather than the virus itself.

An example here is one goes to the Supermarket and most things are already gone from every shelf or most shelves because people panicked, rather than the roads having zombies in them. So no need to really worry or prepare a year long hole up.

Life also keeps going under these incidents, ie, everyone will still work and other things. It is public panic that may cause the worst issues.

If one has problems getting some items and preparing them, just buy already frozen food portions that can be eaten when they can be cooked. 2 portions should suffice for one day. This can go for real cheap. There are also some frozen things which are already a ready meal. It is not super quality but it can get you through a week or so.

VoiceofEnki said:
Stocking up on water is possible here, and I will start doing that right away, but stocking up on large quantities of food is very difficult.

I have little space in my apartment, and not much money to spend on appliances to help store food.

I’m grateful you are sharing these tips HP Maxine. Perhaps if I don’t have space, I can try to convince my mother of the importance of this and store large amounts of food with her.

I know you don’t like doom saying, but do you have any estimation on how long we could expect an economic shutdown to last if it happens?

Should we prepare for the worst and be ready to hole up for a year? Or just a month?

As one month I can probably manage if I try my best with what I have, but much more than that, especially in case of a total power outage, would be very difficult.

I saw a video about pemican, it is a food that can be stored for decades without going bad. It may safely last longer than yourself. And it is very highly concentrated with good nutrients. It is a native american recipe that they used to preserve buffalo meat, but it can be done with any meat. You need meat, and meat fat, so you probably have to buy the fat seperately so you have enough. You can't use vegetable fat, it would not work.

You cut the meat into very thin strips, and let it completely dry. Originally they did this by laying the strips over sticks above a fire. But in the video I saw, the guy put them on trays in his oven. With the oven turned on to its lowest temperature, and the oven door held open a little bit. I think his oven was at 170°F and with the door open about an inch. He left it like this over night and took out the meat in the morning. And all the strips were so dry that they crumble. Then he put them in a blender to break it all down into a powder. Many recipes for this also blend up dried berries and dried nuts, and that is recomended for the taste. But it might not last as long with dried berries in it. If you do that, put the dried berries and nuts in the blender seperately from the meat strips, then mix the meat powder and the berry nut powder together by hand. This works better to make sure it is ground up enough.

Then melt the meat fat in a pot until it stops making bubbles. When the fat starts melting, bubbles come out and you need to keep heating it until there are no more bubbles. Then he put a coffee filter over a jar and poured in the fat so he could just get the liquid from it, because there are some parts of the fat that stay solid. Then mix the melted fat liquid together with the meat powder until it is all saturated. If it is too wet, you can add almond meal/almond flour to get it to a consistency like mud. The guy also put in some salt, then at the end he was complaining that it is too salty. I don't think it needs any salt. Then spread it in the bottom of a wide container, and put it in the fridge so it hardens together. And the fat hardens into something like a bar of soap, but with all the meat protein trapped inside. Then you can cut it into smaller bars.

This will last for decades, maybe even 100 years, without ever going bad. You just need to keep it in a cool and dark place. The guy said it tasted pretty good, and that the dried berries made it taste a lot better. Most people who make this say it tastes bad, but you can add things to make it better. And it isn't about tasting good, it's about saving your life. There are stories of people who survived for weeks and all they had was this stuff and water.

Hopefully this disease may at least be a lesson to show countries that they would be better by locking up their borders. You have a disease in one city on the other side of the world, why is it now coming into all these other countries? Canada, France, Germany, America, Russia, ...., list keeps going. Why should all these other countries be getting some mystery chinese plague? If countries still had borders, then local diseases (wherever they start) would stay local and they would never become an international plague. Maybe some good doctors from other countries could go into the place that has the disease to work with them on trying to stop it, but then the doctor should stay there, and not bring the disease back home with him.

Master said:
Preserving food in salt is one of the oldest known techniques for preserving food. It is still used today and can also be tried at home.
According to historians, the fact that man was able to leave Mesopotamia to expand throughout the Middle East, and then Europe, depends heavily on the discovery that he could preserve food in salt. This possibility has led men to be able to move a lot, to make long journeys and has been widely used throughout history, when refrigerators, freezers and vacuum machines simply did not exist.
Many of the products we still consume today, such as cured meats or cheeses, owe their shelf life that lasts for years to the presence of salt, and even at home you can use this method to preserve food.

Preserving food in salt: the basics
The preservation of food is based on the capacity of cooking salt, sodium chloride. In fact, in this article we will only talk about sodium chloride, although there are other salts useful for preserving food (such as nitrites).

Salt has two actions in an organic environment. The first is the one that in water has the ability to break down into the two atoms that make it up, sodium and chlorine, and attract it, so that less free water remains in the food for microorganisms. The sodium, then, has the ability to penetrate into the bacterial cells, so the bacterium must use its energy not to reproduce but to expel it; when this is too much, the energies of the bacterium are exhausted and it dies.

These two properties make the environment unfavorable to the growth of bacteria, and since the degeneration of food (and the consequent non-storability) is caused by the bacterial growth, if you can stop the food will be preserved.
Even cooking does something like this, with the difference that the salt remains, the heat does not, so after cooking, if we put the cooked meat in a jar, it would start to degenerate. With salt, which is always present, this doesn't happen.
How to store food in salt:
Preserving in homemade salt is not at all difficult, even if you can't do it for all foods and it changes the taste inexorably, because our mouth is able to perceive it, the salt.

In reality, preserving in salt is as simple as you can imagine: in a glass jar (not plastic because salt can corrode it and this can release toxic substances) you put a layer of coarse salt. Then you make a layer of food, usually fish (anchovies, sardines) or meat, less with vegetables because salt tends to dehydrate them, and for most of them (they have 80-90% water) there would be very little left to eat. Then another layer of salt, then food is so on.

Salt is used coarse, not fine, because fine salt would cause the creation of a solid layer on the surface of the food, and the salt would not reach the heart which could then degenerate; with coarse salt the effect is slower, but also more homogeneous.

In this way, the salt penetrates into the cells of the food and stops the microbiological processes that take place inside; it can pass several months in this way and then be consumed. Since too much salt is not particularly pleasant at this point, depending on the food, it can either be removed on the surface or (as in the case of codfish) soaked so that the salt in the food disperses into water and the food rehydrates at the same time.
An alternative to salting made in this way is brine, but it is not advisable to make it at home. In fact, brine is a mixture of water and salt, in which the salt is dissolved and in which you put the food you want to keep; being immersed in water the salt penetrates but the food does not wrinkle, being also less salty when consumed.

The problem with brine lies in the fact that the salt is very diluted from the beginning, and in this way it will penetrate less into the food. This can lead to its concentration being too low in some places where some particularly halophilic microorganisms (i.e. those that manage to survive under the salt) will be able to resist and proliferate, sometimes causing the food to degenerate, while others (more serious) are dangerous for those who eat.

For this reason, although salt is always an excellent preservative for food, it is always good to opt for dry storage at home, rather than for brine: it is much safer, even if we have never tried this type of storage.

With salt and water you can store olives, salt water preserves them very well. Salt water must be abundant to preserve them well. Before consuming the olives it is necessary to wash them and then pour a little oil and they are very good. Fish and meat cannot be preserved in salted water. Besides the above mentioned way, I tell you my personal experience. It is the preservation with dry salt but there is a way to extend the duration and also the performance. As above, the procedure, salt ... meat or fish ... salt ... product ... salt, you can use plastic containers freely, because this method is different and the product should not stay in the container all the time but only, about a week, the time it takes for the salt to penetrate into the products and then put them to dry or in the sun if possible, but it is also very effective a room with heating and the meat will lose water completely and when it is dry, you have to put it in a cool dry room where you keep goods. Any meat and fish can be stored using this technique. Once evenly penetrated with salt, they must be dried like clothes, but it takes a week, depending on the temperature, they must harden and then they must be collected. This preservation is long-term and lasts a long time. I preserve meat and fish in this way, I make them in summer, in large quantities and they last until spring. However, I also do this type of preservation in winter when I have excess fresh meat, but as there is no sun, it works very well to hang the salted meat to dry in a warm room. Before eating them you need to remove most of the salt. Washing them is useless. You have to leave them in water for some time and you can also boil them and change the water and then cook them. The taste is altered by the salt but unlike the refrigerator it is never lost. Sardines are cheap and very good, and I make hundreds of kilos of them every year, by the way, fish like meat, you need to clean the waste, wash the meat and fish and then put them in salt and cover them in containers, let the salt penetrate the products a little while, then dry and finally put them in a cool dry place. Another useful thing is sugar. Fruit in small pieces boiled with sugar can be stored for a long time in glass jars. Vegetables such as lettuce, peppers and others can be preserved with vinegar, salt and sugar. I also use the refrigerator but you can't put everything in the refrigerator.
I made a little mistake. All accurate... the meat has to stay in salt for a week and then dry for about two weeks. Don't boil and change the water because you'll lose the taste. To remove the salt, it is not enough to wash but you need to leave the meat in water for some time and the salt will go away with the water. Normal water, at room temperature.

By all means that I have attempted thus-far in coercion of the higher-ups who own my house and housing program, I do not have any permission or means to hoard, store or 'prepare' in regards to anything. I am in Canada, our relationship with China is similar to the U.S as well as the tension and dislike, we don't like them anymore than you guys do. I've done some looking and this has exponentially increased drastically in just the last year, this is thanks to our RTRs waking up to what is really going on. Our sources and methods of reserves and storage in regards to produce, food and supplies may or may not be different compared to the U.S, so there may not even be too much concern for me here anyways.

Canada is one of the largest agricultural producers and exporters in the world, we have a large quantity of farms here where a good portion of our food comes from and quite a bit of our resources come from our own country or the U.S. We also are not as heavily populated. Canada's overall population is only 1/9th of the U.S population. We may or may not have it a bit easier. Canada's natal chart instates it's values that continue to be influential upon the country to this day. Stubborn with a refute to toss historical values and cultures, struggle to rely on outsiders preferring to be self-sufficient which incorporates a lot of our own means to be as independent as we are able.

The problem evident within Canada's natal chart is kindness, the one thing we Canadians are stereo-typically adored for, but in my eyes disgusts me because of where it's put us and how Canada has been manipulated through it. Being remorseful for those in poverty or those suffering, always giving sacrifice to the weaker or less fortunate. For our own people and kinds of people this is fantastic, but the problem is it spreads beyond our country to outsiders where all kinds of immigrants and crap not of our own kin have been brought into here in woe of their circumstances. Because of this kindness and acceptance of others, especially muslims, Canada grossly prides itself on how multicucktural it is where "all are welcome". Poverty is also a problem in the country's natal chart as well as complications with wealth and greed, but in circumstances such as ones this virus may lay upon us, this will make Canadians much less prone to helping others and far more 'locked-up' and defensive. This will inevitably tarnish the country's reputation for kindness but I personally don't see that being a problem if it means securing ourselves.

Anyways... I'm not yet sure how this whole thing will personally affect us here but I think this virus might be a grasping means to cut off such heavy reliance's upon China for both Canada and the U.S. If things really do get bad in regards to this, it will help make the two countries aware that relying on China for virtually everything in the future is a horrible idea. The people will definitely see it, there's no way going forward that trade can possibly be so heavy with China again because of this.

The Age of Aquarius is taking hold, people will be more aware than ever before.

Length said:
Try fishing....
Lydia said:
Also, other things most people overlook: paper/coin money is filthy and covered with germs (wash hands after touching it, or try to use gloves is this is an option), clean your cell phone and computer often (alcohol-based antibacterial wipes etc), door handles, window latches, fridge door handle, and so on.
I think touching the keypad for credit/debit is worse than handling paper/coin money, IMO.

HauptSturm said:
Lydia said:
Also, other things most people overlook: paper/coin money is filthy and covered with germs (wash hands after touching it, or try to use gloves is this is an option), clean your cell phone and computer often (alcohol-based antibacterial wipes etc), door handles, window latches, fridge door handle, and so on.
I think touching the keypad for credit/debit is worse than handling paper/coin money, IMO.
Those get cleaned by the staff, money rarely if ever gets cleaned.

Lydia said:
HauptSturm said:
Lydia said:
Depends where you go. Must be some clean little stores. Most big stores never clean those things, they got too many other problems to deal with.

And I thought you're Canadian so you got that plastic monopoly money anyway that can be cleaned with soap or hand sanitizer. Maybe you're not Canadian, I might be thinking of someone else. But that Canada plastic clown money is very easy to clean. American money can't be washed much at all since it's cotton paper. Aren't euros plastic too? I think a lot of places make their money plastic now. So America has the dirtiest money, in multiple different meanings.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Lydia said:
HauptSturm said:
Depends where you go. Must be some clean little stores. Most big stores never clean those things, they got too many other problems to deal with.

And I thought you're Canadian so you got that plastic monopoly money anyway that can be cleaned with soap or hand sanitizer. Maybe you're not Canadian, I might be thinking of someone else. But that Canada plastic clown money is very easy to clean. American money can't be washed much at all since it's cotton paper. Aren't euros plastic too? I think a lot of places make their money plastic now. So America has the dirtiest money, in multiple different meanings.
Euros are metal and the paper one is cotton based too.

Euros are paper cellulose in cotton fibres form

Aquarius said:
Lydia said:

How tf are we supposed to sanitise cotton money?

Lydia said:
HauptSturm said:
Lydia said:
I worked at a grocery store. The keypads only get cleaned once at the end of the day. When I pay for something with cash, I get a receipt, cash, and coins, in that order. And it goes straight into my pocket.

Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:

How tf are we supposed to sanitise cotton money?
Wear gloves when handling money I guess? lol

https://www.theprepperjournal.com/2019/01/25/short-on-space/
I found this link searching through duckduckgo..
I don't have a lot of space either. I've mainly been looking 'can I rearrange this?'
I got a plastic bin but damn that thing smells so so bad (also because its fairly new). I probably should really try to stay away from plastics like that.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If this situation worsens the heat will be on for like a month. The maximum is two.

Society will keep going as usual, if it goes down to that level, it is that some things will become difficult.

No need to be excessively worried or to build a bunker, just be reasonably prepared with necessities. If this reaches the worst it may be a month of full heat. Businesses will keep going as usual with this.

Europe and specific places are lower risk. For those who buy Chinese products or are dependent on products that are Chinese, given there may be a shutdown, these will suffer. Most countries do not entirely depend on China for food production.

This isn't like nuclear war stuff worry level, it is a possible outbreak. This may put excessive strain on many areas. If and when it gets serious, it is panic that will cost most damage, rather than the virus itself.

An example here is one goes to the Supermarket and most things are already gone from every shelf or most shelves because people panicked, rather than the roads having zombies in them. So no need to really worry or prepare a year long hole up.

Life also keeps going under these incidents, ie, everyone will still work and other things. It is public panic that may cause the worst issues.

If one has problems getting some items and preparing them, just buy already frozen food portions that can be eaten when they can be cooked. 2 portions should suffice for one day. This can go for real cheap. There are also some frozen things which are already a ready meal. It is not super quality but it can get you through a week or so.

VoiceofEnki said:

Aquarius said:
Lydia said:

I was thinking of cleaning the few coins that I have in a bucket of desinfectant? Or shall I wash them in a bucket with soap water first and then dump em into the desinfectant? :s o.o
Can't exactly wash paper bills so never mind those.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Aquarius said:

I was thinking of cleaning the few coins that I have in a bucket of desinfectant? Or shall I wash them in a bucket with soap water first and then dump em into the desinfectant? :s o.o
Can't exactly wash paper bills so never mind those.
Eheh Sister, I believe you're over acting in some way. You don't really have to wash coins, when you have to handle them hold them from the sides and/or use gloves or some tissue or whatever. And if you don't like keeping coins just gather them and go to a shop and ask to change them for banknotes.

Water is exceptionally essential. Stock up on good bottled water. Gallon jugs work well. Everyone should have at least a month's supply of decent water to drink.
Regarding stocking water, where I live the tap water is decent and good enough for drinking and boiling. But that's not the case everywhere obviously. The question is, do you think that the water supply will fail for extended periords of time in the future? In this way people will be forced to buy water from supermarkets, but this is not going to work. I have seen people beating each other over toilet paper, I don't even want to imagine what people will do for drinking water, this is why I believe that water supply cannot be shut for long time, most people where I live drink tap water.

To be more specific, the reason for stocking water in your opinion is because of the poor quality of tap wather or because there is a chance that the tap water supply will stop?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back