Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Information and Advice Thread In Case Of Viral Outbreak

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
I wanted to add some important things here.

First of all, do not panic. I know, most people focus on the media outrage and how we are all dead and gone because SARS or something. This has two aspects to it.

The Good News:

Of the 1500 people infected, only 86 died as of now [3000 and 100 dead *Update 27 Jan 2020]* [As of update, This mainstream data could be falsified or underplayed by MSM and the Chinese Government]. This makes the death toll less than 1 in 10 people, to less than 1 in 15 people. Which is not good at all either. This is not as bad as the case with Ebola. Ebola received less coverage as simply it would drive on too much heat on specific countries, and is actually terribly deadly, compared to SARS. On the contrary, Coronavirus until now hasn't killed many people as everyone pretends to have killed.

The regular flu alone kills tens of thousands people in the United States. Sometimes the death toll yearly goes up to 61,000 people. That being stated, divided by the 365 days of the year, we have 167 deaths daily. What I am trying to tell you here, the media outcry is not something to follow and get petrified. This of course in the United States where the medical apparatus is many times greater than that of other and smaller countries.

Keep in mind also that the Globalist and Jewish agenda is all about using viruses, biowarfare, controlled scarcity (ie, Financial Crisis) and whatever else they have in mind in order to forcibly "Unite the World". This has been known for a few decades now. That is their modus operandi. This also includes war and general misery related to the above.

All in all, remember, this is standard, and do not panic. There is no reason to panic or get shaken out of your bones. The situation isn't really as "End of the world" as people say, but in order to promote specific narratives in the news [we will see WHY this is happening after it has settled down or spread] everyone continues to go bonkers.

Outbreaks such as H1N1 were used to get people away from raising their own meat, cause terror in eating meat to promote Veganism, forcing a universal consensus in earth [such as how the problems of climatic change is used].

The above is the kinda good news. Now we go over to the bad news.

Viruses like Ebola and the Coronavirus, these can get really bad, really quick. It typically can take anywhere from a month to around 3 months for a global outbreak. Yes, that little. Actually, it may take a maximum of 2 months.

The reasons for this is global exports [all from China], travellers, and the fact that few undiagnosed cases going on the border, can instantly have a case where each 1 person instantly infects 5 people, and then 5 goes to 25, and 25 goes to 625, and 625 goes to 3125, and 15625, since we know by the data 1 person is bound to infect at least 5 people. Note, at least.

In other words this can go into outbreak levels really soon if we are 'unlucky' or if specific locales do not have the means necessary to contain the situation. Which in many countries the reality is that this is not the case at all. Incidents like this are very likely to even crash an economy. I am not saying we will get there, I am just informing of the bad and the ugly on it, so everyone is prepared.

As we exponentially increase population, with regimes like the jews and Communist regimes [poor hygiene] in the world, we are also exponentially giving rise to new chances to kill ourselves through new viruses or infections. At the same time, multiculturalism enhances the chances that these viruses will wipe everyone out as they can adjust to new genetic structures, which makes everything worse.

To give one additional thing here, cases where people live in permanent smog as in Beijing, this ruins the immune system. This ruin of the immune system, gives rise to lower immunity, which can give rise to more fertile ground for the spread and evolution of viruses. Communism is a death cripple, and people have to understand it. Not caring about the wellbeing of people is fundamental and not some socio-economic issue. These issues cross over to the public health sector, not before long.

So this can get really bad, really fast. The case of a mutation, if a virus becomes extremely spread, also comes in immidiate question, a time upon which all the facts known until now may be thrown apart, for example, the mortality rate may exponentially increased. This same thing has happened with Ebola, which has progressively become worse.

Another question that is being posed is about the Gods and their protection. Yes, protection matters and it exists. On the other hand, imagine how stupid one sounds to ask if the Gods are going to protect them if they jump inside a sewer without the appropriate uniform. In that case, do not be stupid, and take precautions.

Normal and regular precautions here are:

1. Wear a medical mask if the situation appears to worsen.
2. Wash your hands regularly.
3. Have some hand-wipes handy that disinfect.
4. On public transportation or while outside, never put your fingers on your eyes, ears, close to mouth, or any open wounds.
5. Keep your immune system up with Vitamin C, Echinacea, a regular diet. Others will give better information than I can give you here. The Gods want us to share and take care of others.
6. Keeping up your aura of protection daily and without fail. Include loved ones or those who may be elsewhere. It only takes a few minutes.
7. Keep your aura and chakras clean. This helps in everyday, included indirectly on your health.
8. Read the news. Don't be one of these idiots that reads the news once in a month. Read them once in a day or two, the least being one every three days.
9. Have essentials around for around a two to three weeks or so. This may be impossible or hard, but just try to do your best.

Now, there are benefits in living in a smaller community than living in a bigger one, but there is good and bad in both cases.

In the case of big cities, if the virus starts spreading, things will get really bad. However, also, in big cities, if the virus shows up, then it's easier for elaborate containment of the virus.

On the other hand, in small cities, the virus is harder to show up, but when and if it does, smaller cities are totally unprepared with dealing with this phenomena, which can cause massive casualties due to lack of preparation.

Please post further advice for everyone below.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I actually affirmed something along the lines of;

In a positive and healthy way for me I'am empowering Satan and his God's protection on me.

And it felt rather amazing.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
4. On public transportation or while outside, never put your fingers on your eyes, ears, close to mouth, or any open wounds.
5. Keep your immune system up with Vitamin C, Echinacea, a regular diet. Others will give better information than I can give you here. The Gods want us to share and take care of others.
6. Keeping up your aura of protection daily and without fail. Include loved ones or those who may be elsewhere. It only takes a few minutes.
7. Keep your aura and chakras clean. This helps in everyday, included indirectly on your health.
8. Read the news. Don't be one of these idiots that reads the news once in a month. Read them once in a day or two, the least being one every three days.
9. Have essentials around for around a two to three weeks or so. This may be impossible or hard, but just try to do your best.

Thank you for this sermon HC. I will get myself a facemask and some of those disinfectant wipes immediately, just in case. Where I live it's unlikely for the virus to even show up, but it's best to be prepared.

Also, regarding the point number 9 in your list, I'm not sure exactly what you mean. Do you mean that we should ensure we have enough supplies of our essentials to last us for 2-3 weeks? Or did you mean something else?

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you for this sermon HC. I will get myself a facemask and some of those disinfectant wipes immediately, just in case. Where I live it's unlikely for the virus to even show up, but it's best to be prepared.

Also, regarding the point number 9 in your list, I'm not sure exactly what you mean. Do you mean that we should ensure we have enough supplies of our essentials to last us for 2-3 weeks? Or did you mean something else?

Enough to go without having to force yourself to get out of your way in the situation of food, water, and so forth. The essentials to one's life. As HPS Maxine also said, diapers and other things.

2-3 weeks should be a minimum for a SHTF scenario. Depending on how much one needs/can stock, one may want to go to one month from two weeks.

This shouldn't be necessary in most places, but it's always a good idea to have some things hanging nearby, so to say.

You'd be surprised how basic nutrition, a healthy immune system and healthy gut microbiome can protect the body.

The Ayurveda texts state that the key to most illness prevention is the gut health. This is due to the majority of the immune system is also connected to this point. Things like apple cider vinegar and other fermented foods like Kefirs are important for this. Apple Cider vinegar is known to destroy infections in the body. Its also a disinfectant. Clean honey is also important as well for its immune system properties it wipes out bad bacteria as well. Some people from statements would use honey as a perseverate for meat and to treat wounds. Taking sliver you have to understand you are putting heavy metals into your body I was advised against this by a nutritionist. The other thing supplements like Chlorella that can remove heavy metals to balance this out..... Mostly come from China or the other China Taiwan. Blue Green algae some also promote are from many reports totally toxic to take.

I highly urge everyone here to buy themselves some medical face masks immediately. I just bought mine and 95% of offers were already gone, sold out. The ones I initially put into my cart were gone 5 minutes later before I could buy. And my country isnt even (officially) infected yet. Even if this doesnt go SHTF, you can still keep them at home for the next time the Jews will try to pull something. Get some asap.

HP Mageson666 said:
The Ayurveda texts state that the key to most illness prevention is the gut health. This is due to the majority of the immune system is also connected to this point. Things like apple cider vinegar and other fermented foods like Kefirs are important for this. Apple Cider vinegar is known to destroy infections in the body. Its also a disinfectant. Clean honey is also important as well for its immune system properties it wipes out bad bacteria as well. Some people from statements would use honey as a perseverate for meat and to treat wounds. Taking sliver you have to understand you are putting heavy metals into your body I was advised against this by a nutritionist. The other thing supplements like Chlorella that can remove heavy metals to balance this out..... Mostly come from China or the other China Taiwan. Blue Green algae some also promote are from many reports totally toxic to take.

I mentioned this in another thread, but I’ve been making four thieves vinegar and fire cider with apple cider vinegar for immune/gut health. If anyone is thinking about making this, it’s best to start soon since it takes around 2-6 weeks for it to be ready to use.

The US and all other major countries are evacuating potentially Ill people out of the cordoned area. If anyone knows about Resident Evil, you know how the virus spread. More importantly, the Chinese minister said that the virus transmission is asymptomatic meaning you don't have to show symptoms to know someone is in posession of the virus and it will be transmitted either way. Its almost as if they're trying to spread the virus. China is also very closed in this situation and doesn't want anyone to know much about the virus and has been keeping a lid on important details. Do not go near Asians and do not go near anyone who have recently traveled outside of your country. Some 5million people were already out on holidays before the city was cordoned so no one knows how many people have been infected. The most important factor in this situation is whether the virus will become fatal quickly or not. Theres also evidence that the Chinese were messing around with previous mutations of viruses and combining them in Wuhan where the outbreak happened and they are refusing to led any information get out on this. Facebook, Twitter and other social media companies are working overtime to prevent anyone talking about the Event 201 by that John Hopkins center and the Wuhan laboratory. Stay safe, brothers. No matter what, we must persevere through.

The genocidal evangelical mass murderer disbanded the US pandemic response team. Did he know that this virus was coming ?

John Bolton Disbanded Global Health Security Team in Charge of Pandemic Response Efforts

Dr. Dena Grayson, a medical doctor, researcher, and politician with years worth of training developing Ebola treatments under her belt, has expressed concern about a pivotal moment that was largely overlooked back in May 2018.

Rear Admiral Timothy Ziemer, Senior Director for Global Health Security and Biodefense at the National Security Council starting in April 2017, was responsible for leading pandemic preparedness and response efforts but abruptly left the position in 2018. Following his departure, the team he oversaw was disbanded by then national security adviser John Bolton.

A May 2018 article in the Independent said that the “breakup of his team, comes at a time when many experts say the country is already underprepared for the increasing risks of a pandemic or bioterrorism attack.” This statement is all the more real in January 2020 as the world faces what could be global pandemic as cases of 2019-nCoV continue to increase rapidly in China while spreading slowly across the globe.

According to Ronald Klain, who served as the U.S. Ebola response coordinator from late 2014 to early 2015 and was chief of staff to both Al Gore and Joe Biden during their vice presidential terms, Ziemer was forced out by John Bolton.

Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer’s departure left no senior official in charge of global health security.

It is currently unclear what department or person may have taken over some or all of Ziemer’s responsibilities. However, U.S. President Donald Trump did release a “fact sheet” approximately one year after Ziemer’s departure and the disbanding of the team.

The May 2019 fact sheet states that, “President Donald J. Trump is taking action to protect America and our partners from infectious disease threats” by releasing the Global Health Security Strategy, a strategy the fact sheet claims is the first of its kind.

The strategy, which can be read here in full, will adopt “a whole-of-government approach” to national health security by combining the strengths of different departments and agencies and “defines the actions the Administration will take to prevent, detect, and respond to infectious disease threats, whether naturally occurring, accidental, or deliberate.”

In section IV, the strategy states that, in response to international outbreaks, it will:

“Because an infectious disease can spread rapidly to all parts of the world, endangering lives and economies, the United States Government will continue to monitor and respond to international outbreaks through several mechanisms, including CDC’s Global Disease Detection Operations Center (GDDOC), CDC’s IDRRRF, and USAID’s Emergency Reserve Fund for infectious disease outbreaks (ERF).”

The strategy goes on to detail what each participating agency and department should do but does not highly who is in charge of the overall efforts, a task that likely would fallen on Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer. What’s more, while the strategy does note participation from the National Security Council, it does not indicate a person.

As seen in the screen shot below, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation, a non-profit that focuses on national health issues and the U.S.’ involvement in global health policy, the position of Director for Global Health and International Development sits vacant—or at least was vacant on January 17 when the list was published or last updated.
Screen-Shot-2020-01-27-at-9.50.00-PM-1024x869.png

However, Ziemer’s position was Senior Director for Global Health Security and Biodefense at the National Security Council (NSC)—a position that isn’t found on the list above. It is interesting to note that of the seven NSC global health positions included in the list, four of them are specific to weapons of mass destruction, biodefense, and biological threats while none of them are specific to overall global health.

Heather Cox Richardson, Professor of history at Boston College, said in a now viral Facebook post:

“But the implications of the destruction of our government might well soon become terrifyingly clear. I actually wrote about the new coronavirus the day it was announced because it hit a number of issues that, as a historian, I thought were important. But I deleted the paragraph, afraid that readers who are already on edge would become unnecessarily worried (I did leave it in the notes for that day as a record for future scholars). For the purposes of this political record, though, we should note that the GOP project of dismantling the government means that we have not had anyone in charge of leading the U.S. response to a pandemic since May 2018, when Rear Admiral Timothy Ziemer from the National Security Council was pushed out during a shake up by then-National Security Advisor John Bolton, who broke up the team designed to focus on global health security.

Strap in, folks. All signs suggest this is going to be quite a week.”

In a series of tweets Dr. Grayson has been detailing her concern regarding the coronavirus that is thought to have emerged in Wuhan.

In addition to being highly contagious, this novel #coronavirus can cause a SEVERE infection that can kill even healthy people. It’s rare to see BOTH of these (bad) attributes in the same novel virus. Usually, it’s one or the other.
Thus far, the case-fatality rate appears to be ~4%…but its’ WAY too early to know what it really is, due to spotty reporting (both of deaths and cases), and because patients are still sick and could die tomorrow, next week, etc., even if no new infections occur.
I get asked: “How will I know if I have the #coronavirus?”
Answer: it’s very hard to tell, because the symptoms are similar to having influenza — anywhere on the spectrum from a very bad cold to severe pneumonia with respiratory compromise.
#China has a history of not accurately reporting outbreaks, so it’s hard to know exactly what is happening, especially with no free press, internet, etc.
China’s massive response is VERY telling and strongly suggests that the #CoronavirusOutbreak is VERY bad, especially in Wuhan
Right now, the risk appears low in the US, with only a few isolated cases. Unfortunately, I expect that this will change, as more cases arise here, especially with global travel and how readily this #coronavirus appears to spread (via droplets in the air).
#CoronavirusOutbreak

#China has a history of not accurately reporting outbreaks, so it's hard to know exactly what is happening, especially with no free press, internet, etc.

China's massive response is VERY telling and strongly suggests that the #CoronavirusOutbreak is VERY bad, especially in Wuhan

Dr. Dena Grayson

@DrDenaGrayson
How can you protect yourself and others?

1. Avoid contact with people who are visibly ill (even loved ones)
2. Stay home if YOU are sick
3. Cover your nose/mouth with a tissue (not hand) when coughing/sneezing
4. Don't touch your face (difficult)
5. Wash your hands frequently

It remains unclear what led to the ouster of Ziemer and Bolton’s disbanding of the team.

Following Ziemer’s departure from his position with the NSC, he returned to the controversial USAID where he was perviously led President Bush’s Malaria Initiative. Ziemer is now Senior Deputy Assistant Administrator for the Bureau for Democracy, Conflict, and Humanitarian Assistance (DCHA) at USAID.

Source
https://themindunleashed.com/2020/01/john-bolton-disbanded-global-health-security-team-in-charge-of-pandemic-response-efforts.html

HP Mageson666 said:

You are absolutely right in that a strong and inoculated gut protects the body.

I still would keep colloidal silver on hand and yes it still is a metal but super effective and should be used for emergencies. I believe it is a must to have on hand. My problem is that people abuse it and use it as if it is a food source and daily supplement. Ive even heard of people using it for cancer which is very unwise.
Colloidal silver is pretty effective even when used for a week.

Colloidal silver is also very effective at cleaning and disinfecting surfaces.

As you mentioned, there are ways to take heavy metals out of the body.

HPS Shannon said:
You'd be surprised how basic nutrition, a healthy immune system and healthy gut microbiome can protect the body.
Yes HP gut is really imporant.
And it did make sense when i was reading about Nikola and his diet and lifestyle. Full on Yogi( i always mean like a SS yogi and not the mislead ones :p).
His quote went something like people eat way more than they need and use their bodies way lesser than it is supposed to.
That is the reason i keep promoting fasting in here because of the response it has on the mind, like the hormonal controls. Basically what i understand is the mind stays stable throughout the day. Coffee too harms the gut causing too much acidity.
Hail Satan

More info on medical masks.
N95 is the standard go-to mask, but these are being quickly bought out however most people don't realize there are better versions.

From what I read, they say the P versions can also be used for extended periods of days but I wouldn't risk keeping the same one if I knew it got exposed. You can also throw in some goggles to be on the safe side.
https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/npptl/topics/respirators/disp_part/default.html
N99 – Filters at least 99% of airborne particles. Not resistant to oil.
N100 – Filters at least 99.97% of airborne particles. Not resistant to oil.
R95 – Filters at least 95% of airborne particles. Somewhat resistant to oil.
P95 – Filters at least 95% of airborne particles. Strongly resistant to oil.
P99 – Filters at least 99% of airborne particles. Strongly resistant to oil.
P100 – Filters at least 99.97% of airborne particles. Strongly resistant to oil.

For anyone who got the gas masks before they pretty much quadrupled in price, get cartridges that say P3/N/P100. It's usually the CBRN/NBC canisters.

The gut is supposed to acid in balance if it gets too alkaline it can cause health issues. That is one reason apple cider vinegar is good. Coffee is good for you.

HPS Shannon said:

True, I remember learning from Mageson, actually that they used to put silver dollars in milk to make it safe to drink. Makes sense, if in safe amounts, it could help with our own bodily system as well. Never used it on myself, but I’ve used colloidal silver in the past with great results on animals when I worked at shelter a while back.

Personally, on the note of gut health, I eat yogurt daily for breakfast and there was a week or so where I switched it up for whatever reason and I noticed an effect on my health after a week or so. Went back to daily yogurt and I’m fine. It has played a huge role having extra probiotics regularly in my diet and I vouch for this. I don’t think daily is 100% necessary, but having something like ACV, as Mageson mentioned and fermented foods or products with healthy bacteria a few times a week will go a long way.

The body doesn’t just adjust in a day, it can take weeks or more, so if someone is unhealthy, remember to persist with any remedy efforts being applied. When the body adjusts, you’ll notice.

For me I would consider it an SHTF scenario when a viral outbreak occurs in the city, in which the lethality/infections prove to be just as bad in China and medical stuff unable to do anything about the virus, death tolls rising etc.. Not to mention if China falls under it could be a domino effect of economic trouble as Maxine implied, from this I believe civil unrest can grow.

In that case I'd stay at home and keep my door sealed, but at the hint of civil unrest I'm probably going to head out. When an outbreak of the virus is announced is when you'd best work on getting the final items you need, overstocking/hoarding supplies, gear etc.. keep cash for until you really need it.

Sharing this I got from a friend, great general info to get a good idea for indoor survival and for the last resort bug out scenario.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Best course of action for survival if SHTF is getting out of the city, but not everyone may manage this, so this first part is geared towards those who would prefer to stay home

Have at minimum a 72 hour kit at home. This will include everything from the Bug out Bag list below, but also 3+ days worth of food and water. Preferably you should have several months worth of food and water stored. Replace water every month to keep it fresh (use non-disposable containers like glass of course). You can buy dehydrated food, rice, home smoked food, etc. Beans are also feasible but remember those typically have to be soaked overnight to be useable, so I personally avoid them. If you have canned foods, have a can opener with your supplies, separate from your normal use one.

YouTube shows good options for digging a pit for a home smoker instead of buying an expensive one (admittedly these are typically worth the money if you have it). You can also buy a food dehydrator for cheap, but smoked foods will typically last longer than dehydrated foods if cooked low and slow.

Get a surplus of ammo if you have firearms or other gear for self defense & survival such as knives, bows etc.. LEARN HOW TO USE THEM. Have a blow out kit and trauma kit along with your first aid kit, there's a good chance you'll need it.
Come up with home invasion scenarios, and tactics to defend yourself from such. Learn to fight. Expect the worst, hope for the best.

Learn to garden if you can't already. Have a greenhouse if possible, or at least an indoor gardening area with UV lights.

Dig a root cellar. There are plenty of designs online ranging from a simple hole in the ground to something elaborate. These are a great way to store food without electricity.

Store charcoal and whatnot so you can still cook if there's no electricity.

Create a rain trapment system if you can. Again, plenty of designs online for this. This way you can go more longterm and have water.

Ideally you can get 100% set up on solar power. But this is expensive so not feasible for all.

If possible stock up on antibiotics. While not ideal to use, they're good for life/death scenarios. I wouldn't use except in such situations because h2O2 is so effective.

If you can raise backyard "livestock" such as rabbits, chickens, goats (in certain areas). Check your local regulations so the government doesn't have more reason to come after you..
Rabbits for meat, chickens for eggs and meat, and goats for milk. I've found these to be among the best "backyard livestock" for the urban man.

If you're preferring to get out to nature so you're away from civilization and potential riots, the following is among my recommendations to prepare for such.

Make a bug-out bag (BOB). This is a bag that has the bare necessities that you would need in case of a SHTF scenario (think societal collapse). This will be mainly personalized, but here are my general recommendations to always have in it:

-Good bag -- preferably a backpack or hiking pack so you can carry easily
-SAS Survival guidebook -- in ziplock or waterproof sack (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ABOVE ALL ELSE)
-First aid kit
-Compass
-Emergency blanket
-Matches, lighter, AND some form of tinder -- you can find decent compact ones even in Walmart or sporting goods stores, you want this if there's wet wood or whatnot
-Knife and/or multitool
-Folding saw
-Axe/hatchet (recommended but optional)
-Headlamp and batteries in ziplock bag
-Paracord
-Compact shovel (gotta shit somewhere)
-Biodegradable wipes (see above for need)
-Rain poncho -- can buy cheap disposable ones that'll do the trick
-Tarp
-Water filter (Lifestraw is a great brand, but if possible have backup)
-Water purification tablets (optional, and only use as last resort)
-Filled water bottle -- replace water at minimum monthly
-Fishing line
-Food of some form (preferably dehydrated)
-Ammo if you have a firearm

Again, personalize it as you wish, these are my bare recommendations though. If possible you want it pretty light..

In terms of actions upon SHTF:
Staying in a city, especially a large one, is a death sentence. If there are riots or whatnot, chances of death inside the city are high. Your best chance of survival is getting into nature, away from civilization. This may not be possible for everyone, but this half is geared toward that as your ideal goal. If you have questions, ask, and I will answer best as I can. Source: I've been a survivalist for years and was raised in that lifestyle. Survival is my forte.

You should have 3 ideal locations to go if SHTF, as well as plans of how to get there. Plan every single action, and if possible rehearse (even if just as a mental exercise) so that if it's needed, no thought is needed. It's instinct.
An ideal location will have good shelter (or supplies to build a shelter). Plenty of trees and/or bushes, water sources (even a pond is fine with a good filter), not too hot, etc. Remember the Rule of 3:
3 hours without shelter (in a storm or bad weather)
3 days without water (before death)
3 weeks without food (in other words last priority)
This is the order you should structure building a "campsite". Fire goes pretty much hand in hand with shelter, but if it's urgent, go with shelter first. Aforementioned SAS survival guide (forthwith referred to as SAS) has many tips on shelter building, fire building, hunting, trapping, foraging, etc.

Regarding studies and practicing skills before SHTF:
Preferably practice one skill a day, realistically at least one skill per week (weekends are great for this). You can pick one thing from SAS to do each time, but here are some general things great to practice:
Shelter building (with all of the following practice several different types)
Fire starting (FYI you can waterproof matches with clear nail polish rather than buy expensive waterproof ones)
Snares
Other traps
Fishing
Edible and medicinal plant identification (very important)
Tracking (fun pastime as well, brings you closer to nature)
Go for hikes in areas that are prospective SHTF-locations for you. Get to know the lay of the land.
Local animal information (both predators and prey)
HOW TO HUNT
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Specter said:
Also they say it could take months for a vaccine.
I'm 95% sure that they had a vaccine for it from the start. This is a controlled outbreak so they will likely just "pretend" to develop a vaccine and try to take as long as is reasonably possible with releasing it. They want as many people to die as possible without raising suspicion about this all being intentional. That's my opinion anyway.

Specter said:
More info on medical masks.
N95 is the standard go-to mask, but these are being quickly bought out however most people don't realize there are better versions.

From what I read, they say the P versions can also be used for extended periods of days but I wouldn't risk keeping the same one if I knew it got exposed. You can also throw in some goggles to be on the safe side.
https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/npptl/topics/respirators/disp_part/default.html
N99 – Filters at least 99% of airborne particles. Not resistant to oil.
N100 – Filters at least 99.97% of airborne particles. Not resistant to oil.
R95 – Filters at least 95% of airborne particles. Somewhat resistant to oil.
P95 – Filters at least 95% of airborne particles. Strongly resistant to oil.
P99 – Filters at least 99% of airborne particles. Strongly resistant to oil.
P100 – Filters at least 99.97% of airborne particles. Strongly resistant to oil.

For anyone who got the gas masks before they pretty much quadrupled in price, get cartridges that say P3/N/P100. It's usually the CBRN/NBC canisters.

Men should also remember that, when planning to wear gas masks, you need to be clean-shaven. Beard interfere with the adesion of the mask to your skin, thus rendering one's mask useless. That's the principle behind requiring modern soldiers to shave when deployed to a theatre where there's a risk or a certainty of the enemy employing chemical or biological weapons.

One should also always know the specifics of the filtres they as they have a certain durability and, once equipped to the mask, they will also expire after a certain number of days even if you don't come in contact with a pathogen. If you do come in contact with one, then of course the filtre will need to be replaced in a matter of hours, specific to the filtre.

Specter said:
Have a blow out kit and trauma kit along with your first aid kit, there's a good chance you'll need it.

Dig a root cellar. There are plenty of designs online ranging from a simple hole in the ground to something elaborate. These are a great way to store food without electricity.

-Matches, lighter, AND some form of tinder -- you can find decent compact ones even in Walmart or sporting goods stores, you want this if there's wet wood or whatnot

Fire starting (FYI you can waterproof matches with clear nail polish rather than buy expensive waterproof ones)

Edible and medicinal plant identification (very important)

I wanted to say something to some of the things that I've left in the quote..

Root cellar: If you are in a place where the ground water is very high, this is obviously not going to work.
An old way of keeping things cool was to place the stuff that's perishable (Im telling it as I was told) into a bucket that you could seal (so no water could get in) which you hung down in a hole that you dug, obviously with the water in it, with a cover over it, like a wooden plank.
You hang the majority of the bucket in the water and it should keep it cool.

As for matches, this is what I've heard/read a long time ago: To seal them against water with wax.
At first I thought you'd only have to do the head of the matches, but, after being told that if you are in an environment where the humidity is very very high (probably at least 80% and def higher) matches won't light after some time. Which made me think that you might want to cover the wood from the matches too, not only the head.
Wax, I imagine, could just be paraffine which a lot of candles are made with.

Also there is something called a firesteel or something? Basicly you use a knife or something on a rod, to make sparks, to make a fire.

Other than these few bits. I have absolutely no experience with any of this.

Specter said:

Also I wanted to say here.. that not every SHTF situation is going to be the same.
Yes you can't basicly trust anyone. At all. But that doesn't mean that there aren't people at all that may not do something good in the mess of it all.

You can prepare the same way but one city/region will have x problem more and the other has more an y problem.. if you understand what Im saying.

And I understand that it is necessary to prepare but reading it in the way that you're posting it.. makes me feel paranoid.

Specter said:
SAS survival guide
Here is the link to download the PDF for it, obviously as a book would be much more preferable but in case anyone can't buy a book at the moment or just want to look through it:

https://www.pdfdrive.com/sas-survival-handbook-the-ultimate-guide-to-surviving-anywhere-e184196328.html

Stormblood said:
Men should also remember that, when planning to wear gas masks, you need to be clean-shaven. Beard interfere with the adesion of the mask to your skin, thus rendering one's mask useless. That's the principle behind requiring modern soldiers to shave when deployed to a theatre where there's a risk or a certainty of the enemy employing chemical or biological weapons.

One should also always know the specifics of the filtres they as they have a certain durability and, once equipped to the mask, they will also expire after a certain number of days even if you don't come in contact with a pathogen. If you do come in contact with one, then of course the filtre will need to be replaced in a matter of hours, specific to the filtre.

Yeah facial hair should be shaved but with some brands head hair shouldn't be too much of a problem as long as it's short. You can also wear it over a disposable plastic suit which makes a perfect combination and after using maybe throw away the suit and/or rinse the mask in alcohol after coming back, disposing the cartridge.

I can only see myself wearing this if infections become way too high and I have to head out into the public for some reason, which I probably will as my family don't seam convinced enough to have a generator in the house, and other important items. There are some filters specifically for biological hazards that sell for a decent price, I'll keep canisters for each scenario however. I'm a little hesitant to wear face masks right now since asians are complaining of "racism" but I do see some asians wearing them now, most likely because they came back from China.. However if more cases start to just suddenly rise up in my area I most definitely will begin wearing it.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Specter said:

Also I wanted to say here.. that not every SHTF situation is going to be the same.
Yes you can't basicly trust anyone. At all. But that doesn't mean that there aren't people at all that may not do something good in the mess of it all.

You can prepare the same way but one city/region will have x problem more and the other has more an y problem.. if you understand what Im saying.

And I understand that it is necessary to prepare but reading it in the way that you're posting it.. makes me feel paranoid.

That's true, the one I mentioned was regarding the topic but no one can really know what will happen. Also I live in a cold climate area so there would be a lot of factors needed to convince me to bug out. But we can all agree that a sudden increase in infections/deaths as well as government/societal complications can be considered part of a shtf scenerio.

More info about shtf:
https://www.survivalsullivan.com/shtf-meaning-examples-depth-explanation/

And yeah I told him not to sound too drastic when writing that but that's just to get some ideas and keep in mind. Hopefully this could blow over in a couple of weeks but honestly this is just the beginning for any real deciding factor.

Shael said:
Specter said:
Also they say it could take months for a vaccine.
I'm 95% sure that they had a vaccine for it from the start. This is a controlled outbreak so they will likely just "pretend" to develop a vaccine and try to take as long as is reasonably possible with releasing it. They want as many people to die as possible without raising suspicion about this all being intentional. That's my opinion anyway.

Yeah that slipped my mind but I don't doubt some high ranking jews or officials may already have access to a vaccine and/or hiding out in some bunker. They'd want nothing more than for us to suffer from this particularly, this is why it's important that SS survive this. They also do not want us to get masks or any kind of face cover lol.

HPS Shannon said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Taking sliver you have to understand you are putting heavy metals into your body I was advised against this by a nutritionist.

I still would keep colloidal silver on hand and yes it still is a metal but super effective and should be used for emergencies. I believe it is a must to have on hand. My problem is that people abuse it and use it as if it is a food source and daily supplement. Ive even heard of people using it for cancer which is very unwise.

As you mentioned, there are ways to take heavy metals out of the body.

The classification of metals by weight is an inaccurate method to determine whether if it is toxic to the human body or not. I'm not sure how this originated. Some light metals are toxic too. Aluminum for example is not classified as a heavy metal but is considered to be toxic to the human body. Heavy metals are classified as having 5 times more density than water. The density of water is 997 kg/m³. The density of aluminum is 2.7 g/cm³. It is a very light metal but is toxic. Beryllium is also extremely toxic to the human body but is not classified as a heavy metal. The density of Beryllium is only 1.85 g/cm3. Iron and Zinc are actually heavy metals. The density of Iron is 7.874 g/cm³ and the density of zinc is 7.140 g/mL yet both of these metals are trace minerals that are required for various biochemical and physiological functions. Silver is indeed a heavy metal as its density is 10.49 g/cm³ but is very beneficial to the human body. Colloidal silver consists of charged silver ions that are small enough to penetrate pathogens and viruses in the body. I've used it for years and for others in treating viral and bacterial infections. Colloidal silver and copper are highly effective at penetrating and destroying cancer cells.

Metals are very important for human health. All positively charged electrolytes are metals. Trace minerals, like iron, zinc, selenium and copper are an essential part of our diet. We don’t need much, but if we don’t have these trace minerals, it’s a major problem. Silver reacts just as iron and zinc in the body.

Bentonite clay is effective at removing toxic metal from the body.

blacksun666 said:
Colloidal silver consists of charged silver ions that are small enough to penetrate pathogens and viruses in the body. I've used it for years and for others in treating viral and bacterial infections.

You're confusing colloidal silver with ionic silver. Colloidal silver doesn't contain any ion, just silver nanoparticles WITHOUT charge.

My 2 cents on this.
Apart all the problems caused by a possible infection, of which it has been deeply discussed above, I would not underestimate mass reactions.
Should the situation get worse, or apparently perceived as worst, mass reaction of hysterical and worried common people would be a pain in the ass to say the least.

A mass reaction may drain many Energies from the authorities, that would be able to put less efforts in containing any outbreak. This is much worst in overpopulated areas as small communities tend to rely on themselves, so it would be impossible to buy Vitamins and the such as people are queued at local pharmacies, and on-line shopping is halted due to lack of delivery vans (traffic limitations, or vans used to supply food instead of toys, etc.). Most people would go insane because they cannot shop on amazon and get overnight delivery for free.

I'm almost sure that taking a cold shower every day can prevent the corona virus, since the cold shower boosts the immune system and fights respiratory diseases

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I wanted to add some important things here.

First of all, do not panic. I know, most people focus on the media outrage and how we are all dead and gone because SARS or something. This has two aspects to it.

The Good News:

Of the 1500 people infected, only 86 died as of now [3000 and 100 dead *Update 27 Jan 2020]* [As of update, This mainstream data could be falsified or underplayed by MSM and the Chinese Government]. This makes the death toll less than 1 in 10 people, to less than 1 in 15 people. Which is not good at all either. This is not as bad as the case with Ebola. Ebola received less coverage as simply it would drive on too much heat on specific countries, and is actually terribly deadly, compared to SARS. On the contrary, Coronavirus until now hasn't killed many people as everyone pretends to have killed.

The regular flu alone kills tens of thousands people in the United States. Sometimes the death toll yearly goes up to 61,000 people. That being stated, divided by the 365 days of the year, we have 167 deaths daily. What I am trying to tell you here, the media outcry is not something to follow and get petrified. This of course in the United States where the medical apparatus is many times greater than that of other and smaller countries.

Keep in mind also that the Globalist and Jewish agenda is all about using viruses, biowarfare, controlled scarcity (ie, Financial Crisis) and whatever else they have in mind in order to forcibly "Unite the World". This has been known for a few decades now. That is their modus operandi. This also includes war and general misery related to the above.

All in all, remember, this is standard, and do not panic. There is no reason to panic or get shaken out of your bones. The situation isn't really as "End of the world" as people say, but in order to promote specific narratives in the news [we will see WHY this is happening after it has settled down or spread] everyone continues to go bonkers.

Outbreaks such as H1N1 were used to get people away from raising their own meat, cause terror in eating meat to promote Veganism, forcing a universal consensus in earth [such as how the problems of climatic change is used].

The above is the kinda good news. Now we go over to the bad news.

Viruses like Ebola and the Coronavirus, these can get really bad, really quick. It typically can take anywhere from a month to around 3 months for a global outbreak. Yes, that little. Actually, it may take a maximum of 2 months.

The reasons for this is global exports [all from China], travellers, and the fact that few undiagnosed cases going on the border, can instantly have a case where each 1 person instantly infects 5 people, and then 5 goes to 25, and 25 goes to 625, and 625 goes to 3125, and 15625, since we know by the data 1 person is bound to infect at least 5 people. Note, at least.

In other words this can go into outbreak levels really soon if we are 'unlucky' or if specific locales do not have the means necessary to contain the situation. Which in many countries the reality is that this is not the case at all. Incidents like this are very likely to even crash an economy. I am not saying we will get there, I am just informing of the bad and the ugly on it, so everyone is prepared.

As we exponentially increase population, with regimes like the jews and Communist regimes [poor hygiene] in the world, we are also exponentially giving rise to new chances to kill ourselves through new viruses or infections. At the same time, multiculturalism enhances the chances that these viruses will wipe everyone out as they can adjust to new genetic structures, which makes everything worse.

To give one additional thing here, cases where people live in permanent smog as in Beijing, this ruins the immune system. This ruin of the immune system, gives rise to lower immunity, which can give rise to more fertile ground for the spread and evolution of viruses. Communism is a death cripple, and people have to understand it. Not caring about the wellbeing of people is fundamental and not some socio-economic issue. These issues cross over to the public health sector, not before long.

So this can get really bad, really fast. The case of a mutation, if a virus becomes extremely spread, also comes in immidiate question, a time upon which all the facts known until now may be thrown apart, for example, the mortality rate may exponentially increased. This same thing has happened with Ebola, which has progressively become worse.

Another question that is being posed is about the Gods and their protection. Yes, protection matters and it exists. On the other hand, imagine how stupid one sounds to ask if the Gods are going to protect them if they jump inside a sewer without the appropriate uniform. In that case, do not be stupid, and take precautions.

Normal and regular precautions here are:

Now, there are benefits in living in a smaller community than living in a bigger one, but there is good and bad in both cases.

In the case of big cities, if the virus starts spreading, things will get really bad. However, also, in big cities, if the virus shows up, then it's easier for elaborate containment of the virus.

On the other hand, in small cities, the virus is harder to show up, but when and if it does, smaller cities are totally unprepared with dealing with this phenomena, which can cause massive casualties due to lack of preparation.

Please post further advice for everyone below.

Can the aura of protection for loved ones be made one afther another whidouth waithing 30 minutes in between?

Leandro666 said:
I'm almost sure that taking a cold shower every day can prevent the corona virus, since the cold shower boosts the immune system and fights respiratory diseases
That's bullshit. Cold showers do nothing to you other than making people think they are getting healthy. If anything, they are unhealthy.

Leandro666 said:
That myth has already been debunked. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=25603&p=125496

Aquarius said:
Leandro666 said:
That's bullshit. Cold showers do nothing to you other than making people think they are getting healthy. If anything, they are unhealthy.
When I take a cold shower, I see an improvement in my hair and on my face.
But in the cold I try to take a hot shower and wash my hair with cold water

Aquarius said:
Leandro666 said:

The relationship with corona virus is bullshit but the benefits of cold showers depend on the climate. Of course, they're unhealthy in cold, wet climates and seasons. In other climates and seasons, I wouldn't discard them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back