Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Building The Rainbow Body

Usthepeople666 said:
Aquarius said:
Usthepeople666 said:
self made mental barrier.
i guess it will take some time for me to accept it.
hail satan
hail ss
You can’t start a tower from the top of it, you’re gonna have to start at the base, so overcome your barriers. You can do soul freeing workings for it.
hey
i am so sorry i didnt get the notification to this message or maybe missed it.
my question is a bit different.
Of the 3 steps given in the joyofsatan website i currently am doing all of it. but you save the vril in the sacral chakra always. so what and when exactly are you supposed to open it or how are you supposed to procees what what i was asking.
i got cut off by some reptilians and their slaves(greys) so i have been spamming rtrs a lot because of their mass killing of camels and general chaos that they are trying to create.

so let me make my question a bit clearer-
how exactly is physical immortality supposed to be achieved if a part of the vril gets stored in the 2nd chakra.
i am heavily into all the 3 yogas - 5tibetians ,ky series, hatha yoga and try to do atleast 2 of them faily and if low on time or spamming rtrs then even 1of them does it.
thank you
Hail Satan
You’re still a beginner, don’t think about starting the magnum opus until you’re experienced enough.

Aquarius said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Aquarius said:
You can’t start a tower from the top of it, you’re gonna have to start at the base, so overcome your barriers. You can do soul freeing workings for it.
hey
Of the 3 steps given in the joyofsatan website i currently am doing all of it. but you save the vril in the sacral chakra always. so what and when exactly are you supposed to open it or how are you supposed to procees what what i was asking.
i got cut off by some reptilians and their slaves(greys) so i have been spamming rtrs a lot because of their mass killing of camels and general chaos that they are trying to create.

how exactly is physical immortality supposed to be achieved if a part of the vril gets stored in the 2nd chakra.
i am heavily into all the 3 yogas - 5tibetians ,ky series, hatha yoga and try to do atleast 2 of them faily and if low on time or spamming rtrs then even 1of them does it.
thank you
Hail Satan
You’re still a beginner, don’t think about starting the magnum opus until you’re experienced enough.
okay thank you:)

Aquarius said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Aquarius said:
hey

thank you
Hail Satan
i kind of got the answer from Satan :)
Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back