Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

China 2020

The Chinese found themselves inside a Communist system which nowadays leaves them without any opportunity to improve or get out from. Even if this is a new form of Communism, it still is. They live in really bad circumstances. As their population increases, this will worsen.

I don't see how the people are at fault. They have been enslaved deliberately and carefully.

They are victims in that one, not perpetrators. Also, their government, due to them being many, may just want to thin down their numbers. to establish firmer control.

Master said:
The expansion of cities is the solution, the city center must have government and important cultural and educational things. The periphery has the role of industry and mass production and cover and manage the territory, also tourism and protected areas and properly managed with specialized personnel.
Nice try, shmuel.

luis said:
Will the God's protect us SS if this virus will spread? Of course, I know we need to have common sense and try our best but when it comes to health are we protected?
aoc and aop and always go with your intuition

TopoftheAbyss said:
I'm okay with this. The chinese have fallen too far, they're disgusting and immoral.
I wonder how powerful nature is and if it has anything to do with this.

Sometimes I wonder if someone hacked into your account and is simply saying rude, ignorant and trolling comments to get a reaction.

I'm Chinese. And although I have had brief and longer interactions with Chinese and other Asians in public, not all are "disgusting and immoral", as you put it so kindly and compassionately.

Not all my interactions are pleasant, and some people (Gentiles, not just Jews-and people of all races in this city) I would like to shove my boot up their arse.

I'm not going to apologize for my race and the people who are Chinese. I can only speak for myself and my personal experiences. There are indeed degenerate people everywhere, and if you keep coming across them and they happen to be Chinese, they do not represent the whole entire Chinese population on the face of this planet. In your small little corner of the world. Even if you travel, you have not met every. single. Chinese person.

Where exactly do you come up with these comments?

So easy for you to clump them all so dismissively in one sentence. Thank goodness you do not have the power, will or means to wipe out an entire Gentile race, with that ridiculous attitude of yours.

Its best not to believe the claims of the Communist Regime of China. They are attempting to cover for their corruption and incompetence of the horrible system they run and its effects on society.

Personal Growth said:
The following article says the corona virus could have originated from snakes because the DNA between the two is similar. And snakes picked the virus up from bats which snakes hunt.

But bats spread the virus to humans because humans eat bat soup in China:

https://www.worldofbuzz.com/deadly-wuhan-virus-speculated-to-originate-from-bat-soup-experts-urge-citizens-to-stop-eating-it/?fbclid=IwAR15B46dpxC4hN37KFwLoMnu7OC6kcbKmORW5ZQilkH6mpB603-jozG5b4Qhttps://www.worldofbuzz.com/deadly-wuhan-virus-speculated-to-originate-from-bat-soup-experts-urge-citizens-to-stop-eating-it/?fbclid=IwAR15B46dpxC4hN37KFwLoMnu7OC6kcbKmORW5ZQilkH6mpB603-jozG5b4Q

SARS came from the brutal animal farming the Communist system operates. They just put animals into cages in piles of shit and then dump the toxic waste into rivers and such. There was an article in the UK showing that dozens of people die every year from eating chicken they get strange illnesses this is due to the factory farming and most of these is probably from China.

Jack said:
HP Mageson666 said:
I would advise not going to Chinese restaurants most of their food comes from China they get it cheap with the Chinese companies this also includes a large percent of the cooking oil coming from China to cook the food with is gutter oil. Which is made from human sewage.

Length said:
So do this mean i cant eat chinese food anymore?
What do you think about the conspiracy theory that the virus is an American invention created to target only asians ? The SARS conspiracy theory I.e

HPS Shannon said:
There are herbs, food sources and supplements that can be taken for a strong immune system and to prevent and/or destroy the infection of these viruses.
This!!!

Also I’ve personally started making four thieves vinegar to help with my immune system and also as a disinfecting spray/cleaner.

If anyone uses herbs in their practice, burdock, feverfew and aloe are good for perfection (from the JoS witchcraft section)

txg said:
BoRn of fire said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
I'm okay with this. The chinese have fallen too far, they're disgusting and immoral.

i dont think your opinion of the Chinese people is correct buddy, there are over 2 billion of them, they have some very pure hearted orientals over there.

you obviously dont know any chinese people, and the nature comment is braindead but i am 100 percent against the idea that the chinese people should, or deserve to parish.

they are far more epic and intellectual than the vast majority of sheltered pot smoking half breeds here in the united states.

it has also become quite clear that there are many gentiles living in the middle east who deserve to live aswell.

the idea that the chinese people are disgusting or immoral is the exact type of blame shifting that we have been fighting against. they have been victimized beyond belief and in no way whatsoever do any gentile brothers deserve this.

however of course in the eyes of nature everything deserves everything and nothing deserves anything.

on another note non ascended people are very much vulnerable to things like exotic viruses, so you ought to have some compassion before you find it is you contracting some sort of unbeatable disease.

then ignorant people would be saying, "oh he has fallen too far, in the eyes of nature this is just and perfectly okay"
You obviously don't know what they're doing in China. The French are revolting for much less when Chinese people accept the torture of innocent animals and to live in an oppressed shithole. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Chinese found themselves inside a Communist system which nowadays leaves them without any opportunity to improve or get out from. Even if this is a new form of Communism, it still is. They live in really bad circumstances. As their population increases, this will worsen.

I don't see how the people are at fault. They have been enslaved deliberately and carefully.

They are victims in that one, not perpetrators. Also, their government, due to them being many, may just want to thin down their numbers. to establish firmer control.
People still have to answer for their actions despite what happened to them. Are we gonna forgive a rapist or a pedo because he was oppressed by xianity? We don't.

TopoftheAbyss said:

Heroic men and women are working non-stop to treat the infected in Wuhan, at the expense of their own lives. A doctor who worked to cure SARS back in the early 2000s has come out of retirement in his 80s to help with this new strain. Nobody wants this to spread. It's disgraceful to hear you say such things about the Chinese. They are of Satan.

You are free to say what you think but I think you need to re-evaluate your perspective.

blacksun666 said:
Stormblood said:
Length said:

There was a sermon a long time ago about how they put gutter oil, human meat, cat meat, dog meat and other stuff in it that it's not how what's in their description, including plastic instead of rice.

I mean you can eat Chinese food if you want to...but I'm sure you will never eat it again after watching these videos. You might want to detox after eating that filth. I'm sorry that you didn't know sooner.

How gutter oil is made
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

How plastic rice is made
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg990XIYJnw

Dog meat/cat meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=589NAoC9Q6Y&has_verified=1

I think you quoted the wrong person :D because I've known for quite a while

Regarding this new virus and even most people (those who are without say the same thing) and I know Iv posted this before asking about there is no dietary restrictions in satanism but perhaps they in China should stop eating all the shit that they eat... Just saying but on the other hand they also into weird experiments ... In terms of dietary restrictions should there really not be a line that is drawn? Fuck they even eat people in places like Congo it's a major thing over ther and in China you might fancy yourself a nice bowl of bat soup as a starter *just puked in my fucking mouth* is ther no line to draw regarding no dietary restrictions or does nature allow the eating of anything ? I'm sure not as somethings are actually poison

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Hey Maxine,

I realized that a lot of stuff that we have over here is seemingly imported from china.

Im not talking about food. Im talking about clothes, household items, etc etc.

I didn't think it'd be so bad, even if things seemed to be reasonably priced (yet lower than if you were to make it yourself).

Seriously why can't these things be made over here? Too pricey to do so? There is such a huge rift between money and reasonably priced things.. that if things were priced to their actual value and labour hours, some would be cheaper (televisions), and some probably more expensive, like clothes.

Anyway, thats all that I have to say here.
sorry i am not the HP
this has to do more with the way their economy and government works. this is clear as it is communist and the citizens there are treated like cattle ( even having rights of buying land restricted to the place they are born in. i guess that has changed now). All they really care about it moving their entire "human resource" to serve the production demands (most of which is unnecessary) and they basically flood all markets with their products and since they produce cheaply ,abusing "basic human rights" people abroad are eager and willing to buy these products . More than that it is the Govt policies that decide to trade more with China as it benefits their motives.
While local developer of products dont really have the ability to abuse resources and humans in that way so your local producer who they describe as goy faces a lot of problems in developing and running business.
Clothes and televisions cannot be compared as both are resources of different nature . clothes can be purchased locally maybe at times giving quality much better than export material but televisions on the other hand are pretty much run by set of few companies and these guys decide the pricing range of products .
Hail Satan

CORONAVIRUS is a Patented Virus https://usahitman.com/coronavirus-patented-virus/ --- hmmm...???

Νίκος said:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

I don't say that it is nothing to worry about but Hps I disagree about this part:You think rinsing any vegetable with water will destroy that virus? I worked in quite a few restaurants for many years when I was younger. Aside from washing blatant dirt from lettuce, mushrooms, etc, most restaurants don't bother with washing their produce.

Keep in my mind that a virus cannot live so long without a hostage (I am talking about the amount of time needed to go from China to Usa ). Bacteria,fungus and other parasites can survive but viruses not.So the foods are going to be ok in that aspect.The terrifying part is that considering how contagious it is if sick people start traveling all around the world they are gonna spread it in no time.(something similar to how EHF(ebola hemorrhagic fever) has become a pandemia years ago).

I just read that the virus is conserved within liquid

Stormblood said:
blacksun666 said:
Stormblood said:
There was a sermon a long time ago about how they put gutter oil, human meat, cat meat, dog meat and other stuff in it that it's not how what's in their description, including plastic instead of rice.

I mean you can eat Chinese food if you want to...but I'm sure you will never eat it again after watching these videos. You might want to detox after eating that filth. I'm sorry that you didn't know sooner.

How gutter oil is made

How plastic rice is made

Dog meat/cat meat

I did quote the wrong person I'm sorry. I was trying to provide additional information to back you up to inform Length. I thought hitting the quote button would quote him too. My mistake.

Length said:

Kieith666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
There are herbs, food sources and supplements that can be taken for a strong immune system and to prevent and/or destroy the infection of these viruses.
This!!!

Also I’ve personally started making four thieves vinegar to help with my immune system and also as a disinfecting spray/cleaner.

If anyone uses herbs in their practice, burdock, feverfew and aloe are good for perfection (from the JoS witchcraft section)

*protection, not perfection lol

TopoftheAbyss said:
You obviously don't know what they're doing in China. The French are revolting for much less when Chinese people accept the torture of innocent animals and to live in an oppressed shithole. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

They are enslaved. Modern china is a manifesation of a jewish China, not what the Chinese would naturally create. It is like saying Europeans are all soyboy cucks who deserve suffering. The same way we defend Europeans by pointing to their rich history, we can do the same with the Chinese.

Fuchs said:

source:
https://einfachemeditationen.wordpress.com/2013/07/13/borax-ein-lebenswichtiges-metall-bewirkt-wunder-in-der-richtigen-dosierung/

I tried borax after i faced a joint pain and one of members recommended it for same. I also discovered that it can remove fluoride from body as well. I don't overdo it. Atmost for 2 weeks you can also use it. I pair borax with calcium and magnesium supplements when i take 1/4th of tsp per day divided. If you take like low doses then it may not be needed. Initially if you are taking borax for joint pain the pain will flare up and become more sore with mild fever like symptoms. Then pain starts reducing and fever also goes away. If you are into sports you can take the 30mg dose as the founder recommended. In Ayurveda too borax is used. It is taken with warm water or heated and then taken with honey. You can buy the natural 100% pure borax without any additives which is marketed as a laundry agent or buy Ayurvedic one called Tankan bhasma which is same. The Ayurvedic one is a bit more pricey but is same thing. I have to admit that it works well for colds and cough as well.

https://ayurmedinfo.com/2012/05/22/tankan-bhasma-benefits-dosage-side-effects-ingredients/

https://www.myupchar.com/en/herbs/suhaga-ke-fayde-aur-nuksan-in-hindi

Ayurveda seems not to be sure about effect of borax on testosterone and estrogen and there are conflicting reports thanks to corruptions about such sexual things.

I tried borax after i faced a joint pain and one of members recommended it for same. I also discovered that it can remove fluoride from body as well. I don't overdo it. Atmost for 2 weeks you can also use it. I pair borax with calcium and magnesium supplements when i take 1/4th of tsp per day divided. If you take like low doses then it may not be needed. Initially if you are taking borax for joint pain the pain will flare up and become more sore with mild fever like symptoms. Then pain starts reducing and fever also goes away. If you are into sports you can take the 30mg dose as the founder recommended. In Ayurveda too borax is used. It is taken with warm water or heated and then taken with honey. You can buy the natural 100% pure borax without any additives which is marketed as a laundry agent or buy Ayurvedic one called Tankan bhasma which is same. The Ayurvedic one is a bit more pricey but is same thing. I have to admit that it works well for colds and cough as well.

https://ayurmedinfo.com/2012/05/22/tankan-bhasma-benefits-dosage-side-effects-ingredients/

Ayurveda seems not to be sure about effect of borax on testosterone and estrogen and there are conflicting reports thanks to corruptions about such sexual things.

Blitzkreig said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

They are enslaved. Modern china is a manifesation of a jewish China, not what the Chinese would naturally create. It is like saying Europeans are all soyboy cucks who deserve suffering. The same way we defend Europeans by pointing to their rich history, we can do the same with the Chinese.
I think many White people deserve to suffer and I wish they will when this is over.

NinRick said:
Νίκος said:
I don't say that it is nothing to worry about but Hps I disagree about this part:You think rinsing any vegetable with water will destroy that virus? I worked in quite a few restaurants for many years when I was younger. Aside from washing blatant dirt from lettuce, mushrooms, etc, most restaurants don't bother with washing their produce.

Keep in my mind that a virus cannot live so long without a hostage (I am talking about the amount of time needed to go from China to Usa ). Bacteria,fungus and other parasites can survive but viruses not.So the foods are going to be ok in that aspect.The terrifying part is that considering how contagious it is if sick people start traveling all around the world they are gonna spread it in no time.(something similar to how EHF(ebola hemorrhagic fever) has become a pandemia years ago).

I just read that the virus is conserved within liquid
Where , please post the link!It is possible for a virus to stay in water but that is one of the reasons that the tap water is checked every month at the very least (generally for avoiding epidemic episodes).But can this one withstand the condition in the water in such a grade that it will be transmitted to humans(meaning he cam surpass the immune system)?From what I read it seems that the one's infected till now are those who stay close to those that are already infected (which makes sense since this type of viruses infects the upper breathing system and can go further).Also as zoonotic pathogen ot can be transmitted from animals to humans and the opposite.

High Priest Lucius Oria said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Heroic men and women are working non-stop to treat the infected in Wuhan, at the expense of their own lives. A doctor who worked to cure SARS back in the early 2000s has come out of retirement in his 80s to help with this new strain. Nobody wants this to spread. It's disgraceful to hear you say such things about the Chinese. They are of Satan.

You are free to say what you think but I think you need to re-evaluate your perspective.
There is no doubt that the fault is of the Jews. Every SS need to understand this.

blacksun666 said:
Stormblood said:
blacksun666 said:

How gutter oil is made

How plastic rice is made

Dog meat/cat meat

I did quote the wrong person I'm sorry. I was trying to provide additional information to back you up to inform Length. I thought hitting the quote button would quote him too. My mistake.

Length said:

It's not a problem. It quotes both, by the way.

Apprentice said:
Master said:
The expansion of cities is the solution, the city center must have government and important cultural and educational things. The periphery has the role of industry and mass production and cover and manage the territory, also tourism and protected areas and properly managed with specialized personnel.
Nice try, shmuel.
Listen Shlomo, I've lived in the country and in the city. And my choice is absolutely the city, both downtown and in the suburbs. Either you're a city boy inspired by country life who doesn't have the slightest idea of lifestyle and quality of life in the country. Or you're a country boy who likes that lifestyle. You can make good products but they're too few to feed a nation, you need mass production. Today's mass production industries are of poor quality because of the significant lack of scientific progress. Not everywhere is the same as in my case, but in general it is the same living conditions. In the countryside where I was born there are many villages, all outside and far from the nearest town. The villages in question are located in a national park, which is a protected area of trees and animals. There are only two general practitioners, each covering a part of these cave villages. They are very retarded. They had a pharmacist but she emigrated to the USA a few years ago and now they go to the city to take their medicines. They exterminated all sorts of animals in this so-called national park that had to live and be protected. Bears, wolves, hawks, foxes, the mountains are empty, they also kill dogs, crows, cats and snakes. Several years ago there were many turtles, they collected almost all of them and boiled them alive and then hammered them and cut them to feed the chickens. They heat them with wood and also abuse the trees, some mountains have stripped them from the trees and there are only rocks. Last year, the state in which these natives and Indians belonged, forbade them to cut down the mountains indefinitely and they set fire to a mountain and burned it. It sounds incredible and strange but it's all true. However, there's worse. There are some villages that are even more retarded and isolated from the cities that have legal systems of monkeys and very retarded, primitive and wrong. They do justice by killing a guilty family member and this cycle never stops and continues forever. The state ruled by international Jews doesn't give a damn and they don't do anything. People must not be isolated and delayed. It is pathetic that, considering that the towns are built by the villages themselves, the citizens make fun of the peasants because they are so retarded because of isolation. Instead of making fun of them in the city and fixing things, they make fun of them. The citizens make fun of the peasants as if they were something inferior when in fact it is the same genetics and offspring. The villages are not that they should be abolished but that they should be accepted for what they are - a phase of growth in larger units, that is, the cities. The Jews have discovered the nuclear bomb, this does not mean that it is a Jewish thing or that it belongs to the Jews. It is normal and natural progress and development. I find cities wonderful and they will be perfect when we are advanced as civilizations both for the environment and for our quality of life.

luis said:
luis said:
Will the God's protect us SS if this virus will spread? Of course, I know we need to have common sense and try our best but when it comes to health are we protected?
... and, you could build up your AoP and rely on yourself. Include "physically healthy in every way" to the affirmation, or do a separate AoP as well as a regular daily one, one that is tailored just for health.
Of course, i already do this, but i can't build an AoP for everyone that i love...this is why i asked.[/quote]

That is not what you asked. You wrote "us SS", not all your loved ones.

Usthepeople666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Hey Maxine,

I realized that a lot of stuff that we have over here is seemingly imported from china.

Im not talking about food. Im talking about clothes, household items, etc etc.

I didn't think it'd be so bad, even if things seemed to be reasonably priced (yet lower than if you were to make it yourself).

Seriously why can't these things be made over here? Too pricey to do so? There is such a huge rift between money and reasonably priced things.. that if things were priced to their actual value and labour hours, some would be cheaper (televisions), and some probably more expensive, like clothes.

Anyway, thats all that I have to say here.
sorry i am not the HP
this has to do more with the way their economy and government works. this is clear as it is communist and the citizens there are treated like cattle ( even having rights of buying land restricted to the place they are born in. i guess that has changed now). All they really care about it moving their entire "human resource" to serve the production demands (most of which is unnecessary) and they basically flood all markets with their products and since they produce cheaply ,abusing "basic human rights" people abroad are eager and willing to buy these products . More than that it is the Govt policies that decide to trade more with China as it benefits their motives.
While local developer of products dont really have the ability to abuse resources and humans in that way so your local producer who they describe as goy faces a lot of problems in developing and running business.
Clothes and televisions cannot be compared as both are resources of different nature . clothes can be purchased locally maybe at times giving quality much better than export material but televisions on the other hand are pretty much run by set of few companies and these guys decide the pricing range of products .
Hail Satan

Ey no worries, glad enough to read your reply :)

The Curse of the Animals.
I do belive that animals curse the entire China.
Eat more dogs,cats and threat them like sh!t.

txg said:
and you dont know the reality of a struggle for life. you are a white girl and men all over the world would gladly give their lively hood for you simply because of how you were born.

men in china are seen as dispensable and worthless by many people.

perhaps you dont realize how difficult it is to assemble an army and execute a coup under an oppressive government.
let alone the great difficulty of sustaining a new government if you do manage to succeed.

or how unfortunate it is to lose your life.

the chinese may seem alien to you but they are human beings with friends, family's, love lives, dreams and aspirations.

the torture of animals is the least of their worries, and lets bear in mind the severely inhumane conditions in which farm animals live in here in the US.

You delusional chink stop your demagogy bullshit right there. Frist of all youre changing topic. Secondly there is NO life conditions that can explain torture of living beings, if they didnt harm you.
If you want to eat - kill and cook.
But no, many many of oyu insectoids prefer to skin animals alive, eat them alive, boil and fry them alive. And its not because youre so poor. Its because you lack soul. Thats the only possible explanation.

anonymous666 said:

Thanks for sharing your experience.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I get the sentiment. When I first started getting concscious on the level that the chinese were raping and exploiting the earth and taking from other peoples' lands and etc, my thought was that they were just like locusts. And some are. The ones that are were made that way by the system, the communist party. The key distinction is that the state of china is not the same as the people of china, aka the chinese people.

As far as "accepting" this or that, most chinese don't really know what is going on or have any involvement let alone say in the matter, or any hope to act according to their beliefs. The french do. Almost any people of any country outside of china does. The challenge is in waking enough minds and forming a cohesive unit for change. That is nearly impossible in china.

If you want to see who the chinese are without the communist subjugation and indoctrination then look to hong kong or taiwan. These chinese are fairly conscious and are doing good things for their people and the world.

I'm not saying to not treat a zogbot for what it is, but most people are just unaware and don't really have anything to do with the evils of the CCP. The average citizen was just caught up in the mix, know nothing different, live according to the demands of their environment and want to get on with their lives in peace. The hong kongers do know a different side of life and have the will and capacity to protect it. They're a much fairer example to use for the spirit of the modern chinese people.

Master said:
There are some villages that are even more retarded and isolated from the cities that have legal systems of monkeys and very retarded, primitive and wrong.
You have to understand that different countries don't have the same quality of rural life. Over here, rural life was slowly dying out with nearly everyone moving to the cities except the elderly and retarded drunkards. This was the unofficial policy of our jewed government (and it still is). However, there is a rising trend that educated family people with university degrees are buying deserted homesteads and moving to the countryside. The road network is absolutely okay and larger towns are withing 20-30 minute driving range.
I spent my childhood summers in the countryside, went to the university, worked in the capital of our country but somehow felt the need to move to the countryside and become self-sufficient. The way I see it is that you are much more vulnerable living in a city. Unfortunately, the international joo hates self-sufficient people. They want everyone dependent on corporations like mars, unilever, nestle etc.
I hope you see now where I'm going with this.

Lydia said:
luis said:
luis said:
... and, you could build up your AoP and rely on yourself. Include "physically healthy in every way" to the affirmation, or do a separate AoP as well as a regular daily one, one that is tailored just for health.
Of course, i already do this, but i can't build an AoP for everyone that i love...this is why i asked.

That is not what you asked. You wrote "us SS", not all your loved ones.[/quote]
Yeah you are right but it's a mistake, what i wanted to ask is if they are going to protect us SS (more even if we already do protection) and our loved ones.

Apprentice said:
Master said:
There are some villages that are even more retarded and isolated from the cities that have legal systems of monkeys and very retarded, primitive and wrong.
You have to understand that different countries don't have the same quality of rural life. Over here, rural life was slowly dying out with nearly everyone moving to the cities except the elderly and retarded drunkards. This was the unofficial policy of our jewed government (and it still is). However, there is a rising trend that educated family people with university degrees are buying deserted homesteads and moving to the countryside. The road network is absolutely okay and larger towns are withing 20-30 minute driving range.
I spent my childhood summers in the countryside, went to the university, worked in the capital of our country but somehow felt the need to move to the countryside and become self-sufficient. The way I see it is that you are much more vulnerable living in a city. Unfortunately, the international joo hates self-sufficient people. They want everyone dependent on corporations like mars, unilever, nestle etc.
I hope you see now where I'm going with this.
Now I agree with you. I really like your idea. This is completely different. What I was saying is a delayed situation in undeveloped countries. In fact, as I was saying, in the villages in question the farmers have little land and no support from the state and are left practically like beasts in the mountains. There is land but not much because there are many mountains. To be self-sufficient and productive in the countryside you need to have enough land and therefore be a small entrepreneur. This is certainly a happy and independent life.

Lydia said:
luis said:
luis said:
Of course, i already do this, but i can't build an AoP for everyone that i love...this is why i asked.

That is not what you asked. You wrote "us SS", not all your loved ones.[/quote]

they generally dont get harmed by your aop.
Satan protects our loved ones too.
this was the reason i wasnt keen on building one too but just repelling their intentions is not enough(you know who i am talking about).
sending it back to them is really necessary too.

So from some news reports, this virus was contained inside a lab for testing or who knows what other purpose, and it somehow leaked out. It was also present on the local seafood market in Wuhan. Whatever the case is, better be prepared. Grab a few masks just in case.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
So from some news reports, this virus was contained inside a lab for testing or who knows what other purpose, and it somehow leaked out. It was also present on the local seafood market in Wuhan. Whatever the case is, better be prepared. Grab a few masks just in case.
They always keep testing it on people not how it is shown in movies but they do lock them up and monitor the effects. Same with drugs.

Master said:
Now I agree with you. I really like your idea. This is completely different.
I hope you also understand that the wording you used to describe your point of view (with English obviously not being your native language) sounded very much like UN agenda 2030 and that right there triggered me. Moving all people to the cities is a solution the international jew tries to impose on us for very a long time now.
I apologize for calling you with a bad name. I hope there are no hard feelings.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back