Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Patience As A Virtue In Satanism

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
If silence being golden is a strong adage in Satanism, to have patience would be one of importance also.

In Spiritual Satanism it's a good idea to have patience. We have availability to receive answers that other people will never receive. The same goes for help, spiritual practice fruits, and other beautiful things.

Satan and the Gods do have answers, and they are also willing to share them. This is very difficult in this world. Just think how many people either don't have any answers, or in rare cases, they withhold. Billionaires definitely know how you can become a billionaire, but they are not telling other people how.

It's been many years since I asked some questions and in many of them I am only 20% through, in others less progress, still. Others have been answered. This is the case for everyone, we all experience that. This anticipation is like watching a nice cake bake in the oven. You just don't want to wait, but when you wait, this also has a value in it - somehow, the cake always seems just right in the end. But it's not exactly a piece of cake to get every question and every answer.

Other questions of course have been answered, so I was sufficiently able to answer myself these later to others. But how? By dragging myself up to a cliff so that I would see these, and actively seeking them out. It certainly isn't pleasant at every rate to go up a cliff to do that, and most people do not understand the pain beneath one's feet and back.

All that people tend to see is someone sitting upon a cliff. The same thing is done towards the Gods by many people. It's assumed that since they are on the cliff, it's on them if they don't lift you like a cat lift it's kitties and drags them on the cliff. But this isn't really exactly how this goes. We all were children at some point and we remember, when we told a parent we would like to grow up, or wanted to grow up, it didn't just happen. And nobody could make it happen but time.

What I am trying to tell you here, toil, work, and patience, are important virtues. If one is going to get their answer, that is the only thing that matters, for when the answer is given, all the wait is rendered useless. If one's answer matters, one has to work for it.

These questions can be many, and individual. One wants to know a cure for a horrendous disease, a doctor. Another person wants to know an answer about wealth. We all want different answers.

There are people who have everything in this world but they don't have one thing: Answers. All the money of the world, all the wealth, and all the kingdoms, may not be able to buy a person answers. A lot of things that torture other people, are known to Satanists just by reading the Joy of Satan. That's really a great thing, and spiritually uplifting. But we are humans and impatience is one of the virtues that requires management by all of us.

This is not different than a first grader going to a university teacher and asking, teacher, how can I heal all disease in the world? Obviously the teacher cannot do anything but give the child a curriculum. Which of course all children really dislike. So the method of teaching is important here. If the same child was 20 or 30 years more advanced, the teacher who knew the question would be answering on a whole other level. As we can see here, the student [and we as Satanists] also have to do our part in helping one another and moving fast ourselves.

Now with the Gods the gaps are big and great. I wouldn't say unfathomable, but yes, great. It's better we are told the Truth here rather than we feel comfortable in ignorance like the enemy is. But collectively, we are helping each other, to advance through the classes faster. Still, everyone has to do their own end of the self-teaching. The school of creation also has no end to it.

If you ask the Gods how you are to compose a symphony, be ready. The end idea may be to compose a great symphony, but what you may find on your face, may be that you are given the violin, a note, a how to book, and then confronted with the reality of having to play.

The difference between Satan and the enemy is that all the enemy will give you is vanity, fake dreams, and you will never reach your goals. Satan on the other hand boost and builds people to something. Where there is sufficient grounds for it, also leaps can commence. Before you can leap, you first have to walk, and be good at doing little jumps, though. As anyone who has done striving towards serious knowledge knows, advancement opens pathways - knowledge will come to you.

Know beyond any doubt the Gods do care and they want to help us, answer us, and give us also the abilities to find our own answers. This is why they handed out the spiritual knowledge. Our end of this is to apply, have patience, and advance joyfully in this idea.

Drink some ice tea, lemonade, or something, have a sigh moment, and think to yourself, ah, I am glad to be with the Gods. Like with this deep breath that brings all the grief out at least for a moment. If you don't want ice tea it can be something else.

If silence is Gold in Satanism, patience is definitely a way to smith it out of the earth during your journey.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

So true, yesterday I was sitting after a meditation session with many questions I’ve been dwelling on for a long time about my life and all. I decided to tune into my GD and ask for guidance, but one thing I made sure to say was, give me the answers when I’m ready. I’m willing to wait I don’t need them RIGHT NOW. As much as I’d like, that won’t serve me. In a sense I need to earn it and be ready for them. I’m working and moving forward, my eyes are open, I’m looking for when the time comes. But know I AM looking and I AM working. And then I left it at that. It felt peaceful and calming to know the gods will guide and the patience is sort of comforting. Like relaxing.

There was one time when I had this fantasy and I was working so hard for it for a very long time, and in my mind I thought it would just never happen, or it would be so far away cause I was working years at this goal. Then like in a few weeks progress propelled forward and at once all my fantasy came true. Freaked me right out man. I think I like went under the blankets and hid for like a week. Haha. So I guess there is a balance. Be patient, but be ready as well when things do happen and answers do come. Because they indeed will if one puts in work.

I figured something important about a situation from this sermon, thanks.

Patience is a very important thing. I think that the reason why many people are impatient is because of ignorance, more precisely because of a lack of knowledge of how things work. Like, for example, the cycles of nature. One can be impatient to wait for natural growth. But when you understand and learn biology, you understand and have patience. Everything in the universe works that way, nature. Wonderful Sermon.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If silence being golden is a strong adage in Satanism, to have patience would be one of importance also.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Very nice :D got it Mr. Cobra

3df3fe41e7866e477edef06f4b8135ef.jpg

Very true, even if you have slipped missed meditations AOPs etc. Or basically need a gee up, refer to some old stuff by HPHC all saved together on a PDF helped me re jig rejuvenate myself when I was feeling down.

Also we have access to an Encyclopedia, unsure if it could fit onto my kindle, but dont have a clue how to try get it on there :lol: :lol:

My 5year old kindle has all the old sermons saved the 600 odd page JOS is in there too if we were to sell that would make a fortune.

Patience is a virtue if fall keep getting back up never surrender

Thanks as per HPHC

Patience and hard work, the path to advancement
Indeed patience is a virtue and a great challenge until you learn to master it, its not my case for now,
personally i lose my patience quite fast in some cases, but I'm working on it

Great sermon, explain a lot.

The topic of patience I believe is also one worth mentioning in regards to the planet Saturn as awareness to it's more positive aspects. Do not get the idea that Saturn will be your 'buddy' if you love it or that it won't cause garbage and misfortune in your life if you 'understand' it. Saturn has always been a brutal planet and it is known as the Greater Malefic for a reason. One can have a grounded respect for the planet's potential to execute immense cruelty and power, and even though it has some positive influences, such of which will be very essential in powering through the times to come, it will bring you suffering if you allow it to and if you don't protect yourself. This is simply to brush away any ideas members may have in thinking that Saturn is "of the enemy" or is nothing but pure evil and that there is nothing good that could come from it.

Saturn is the planet of time, and in regards to patience this is where it may dominate. Saturn 'himself' is known as the God of Agriculture, farming, hard work, reaping what you sow, the earth, the fruits of labour and patience. I'm sure most other Saturnians will deeply resonate with this understanding where hard work and patience is concerned in building towards a desired goal, or simply patience in general... unless you're a fire-based individual to where patience and impatience play tug of war. Time does not have to be a negative aspect in regards to Saturn essentially ruling over mortality and death through aging. Good things come in time, rewards come in time, effort builds to a desired result in time, eternity is a form of time of which immortality reigns.

Saturn knows patience, it knows humility and it knows what it takes to attain a result, whether that result is further spiritual advancement or receiving answers to questions... it takes time.

Patience only works if you are going in a direction that is making you stronger and also bringing you closer to your goal. If there is no way for you to be getting closer to your goal, then patience is worthless and you're basically trapped. Can wait forever, but never get anywhere.

What if you missed your only opportunity? Just keep being patient. Maybe the opportunity might come around again in the next generation. But that is only a wish and an idea, and doesn't help now. So I agree about patience being important, but it doesn't work for everything.

I was talking about Satanism. If you have your ears closed and you are down a bad path, that is the first problem, ie, lack of awareness, and not your patience.

When you are on the wrong way and you are "patient" this means that you are stuck. Patience means you wait for something which you know. That is why I related the point of answers - one needs to get answers.

Being stuck isn't being patient in anyway. If you have missed your "only opportunity", then you got to get on with the times and change your direction, to another goal.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Patience only works if you are going in a direction that is making you stronger and also bringing you closer to your goal. If there is no way for you to be getting closer to your goal, then patience is worthless and you're basically trapped. Can wait forever, but never get anywhere.

What if you missed your only opportunity? Just keep being patient. Maybe the opportunity might come around again in the next generation. But that is only a wish and an idea, and doesn't help now. So I agree about patience being important, but it doesn't work for everything.

Excellent mein Bro, that is the good life.

EnkiUK3 said:
Very true, even if you have slipped missed meditations AOPs etc. Or basically need a gee up, refer to some old stuff by HPHC all saved together on a PDF helped me re jig rejuvenate myself when I was feeling down.

Also we have access to an Encyclopedia, unsure if it could fit onto my kindle, but dont have a clue how to try get it on there :lol: :lol:

My 5year old kindle has all the old sermons saved the 600 odd page JOS is in there too if we were to sell that would make a fortune.

Thanks as per HPHC

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Excellent mein Bro, that is the good life.

EnkiUK3 said:

Thanks as per HPHC

Much Respect my brother and HP

Thanks HPHC

Hail Satan

Hail JOS

At times throughout my years of being a Satanist I have had spiritual experiences that are intense to the point of being overwhelming, where I need to step back and realize I'm taking too big of leaps and baby steps are needed. After a point it's easy to see that knowledge needs to be built up brick by brick, and rushing into levels you're unprepared for can be disastrous. Patience is definitely key in properly advancing in Satanism, and having a strong foundation to build on top of is everything.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back