Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ancient Aliens

Mageson666

Ancient Aliens

The Hindu Guru and Vedic scholar, Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya has stated in his own lectures and work that the Vedic writings of the ancients state there are numerous physical worlds full of humans in the universe and these human beings are at different levels of development and this includes spiritual development. And that some of these beings are so spiritually advanced if we met them we would think of them as Gods. Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya specifically mentions the Nordic race of extra terrestrials as being one such group of highly spiritually advanced humans who are that highly ascended in their level of spiritual development. He also mentions the reptilians and mentions the reptilians as being negative and that they are stated to view human beings as cattle and the texts mention encounters with them as something negative. He also mentions the Vedic texts state that humans on earth were once in the previous ages of mankind highly ascended spirituality and that immortality is possible through high levels of spiritual ascension with practices of Yoga.

In the ancient America's there was a group of ascended beings that were stated to be Nordic beings who possessed highly ascended spiritual abilities and consciousness. They travelled the ancient America's teaching spiritual knowledge. The leader of these beings was called Votan, Viracocha, Kukulcan all the different names from the ancient Maya to the Algonquin's all mean "The Plumed Serpent" and all the Amerindian cultures report the same Nordic's and the leader of such bearing this title. These beings are mentioned to have appeared with a golden aura of spiritual light and to be totality benevolent in nature, caring for the well being and positive spiritual evolution of humans. In the America's the ancient inhabitants also worshiped the Lingayat and a title of such God being related to this was Viraseva this is a Sanskrit term for Vira Siva. The Linga worship is a part of Shiva worship around the world.

The Hopi's call these beings the Kachinas and state these beings were physical extra terrestrials they call them the "Star People" and relate they flew in crafts the Hopi's call the "flying shields" for there disc like appearance they stated they were highly spiritually ascended but human they even had their own families. The Hopi's state the leaders of the Star People taught them the knowledge of the Plumed Serpent and by the Plumed Serpent they might also ascend and become Star People or fully ascended masters. The Hopi culture is one that worships the serpent and is full of serpent rites that relate to awakening the Plumed Serpent this includes a sacred dance where they pound their foot on a wooden square board to awaken the Kundalini in the root chakra and other rites involves painted rods that match the colors of the Plumed Serpent the chakras and other serpent dances. The Hopi's state that by opening the crown chakra one can communicate with the Kachinas as this opens the psychic abilities. And humans in the first age were highly spirituality ascended. The Hopi anthropologist, Jesse Fewkes showed that the Hopi sacred city where the Star People lived and taught the Hopi's spiritual knowledge that of Palatkwapi is the modern day Sedona in Arizona. This area shows signs it was once an ancient temple city thousands of years ago. This was a seat of the Gods when they were on earth in the Lemuria time before ten thousand years ago.

Votan is also Wodan in the Indo-European Sanskrit language and Wodan in India which the languages are all Sanskrit based is a title of Shiva the Hindu texts state the ancestors of the modern European White Race worshipped Shiva and were physicality descend from Shiva. The images of Shiva in ancient Hindu art show this being in a Vimana the ancient one the flying disc not the chariots and buildings. The actual flying ships were shown as disc like in the India art just as the Hopi state the Star People had. The Hindu Guru Vasudev who is one of the most important Guru's in India has stated that Shiva is an extra terrestrial as well. The ancient Hindu texts state in the time of Kumara Kandam also called Lemuria the being Shiva and the other Gods lived on earth physically and taught humans the knowledge of spiritual ascension of Kundalini Yoga. This is also the same with the American cultures.

The Hindu texts state the Gods are with us on earth but in their astral form by astral projection now as they are not on world. But the situation is now most humans are not spirituality advanced enough to communicate with them in such level. But if we could we would see them standing in front of us as physical beings radiating brilliant golden light. And that high level Yogi's or Siddhi's still have this ability and report such. The ancient Egyptian texts state the same. This after awhile became confused with thinking the Gods are just astral spirits probably due to the enemy.

The Yezidhi worship a God whom they state is Ahriman who is the pre Zoroastrian God, Shiva the ancient Persians of which the Yezidhi's are descend were Hindu's and ancient Persia was Hindu till the creation of Zoroastrianism which destroyed Persia. The Yezidhi's call their God, Satan who is Shiva. And the Yezidhi God, Satan is shown with the peacock and serpent as is the physical incarnation of Shiva in India, Skanda who is Dionysus to the Greeks and Enki to the Sumerians. Enki is called Oannes to the Babylonians and this is Ioannes to the Greeks a title of Dionysus who was also shown with the peacock and serpent.

The Hopi's state the Star People will be physically returning to earth soon in their ancient prophecies. Which once again makes them physical beings.

Source
Shiva: The Wild God of Power and Ecstasy, Wolf-Dieter Storl
Return Of The Serpents Of Wisdom, Mark Amaru Pinkham
Sedona City Of The Star People, Mark Amaru Pinkham
Works of Vasudev and Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya
The Path Of The Dragon, Mark Amaru Pinkham
Works of Gene Matlock

HP Mageson666 said:

This is very fascinating. I was once really into all matters of information and researching, used to obsess over our library before I began catering to more of action and less of wisdom; I'd like to change it up a bit.

Is Path of The Dragon by Mark Amaru Pinkham a good read? I'm also interested in Return Of The Serpents Of Wisdom. Would they be good books to hang onto?

HP Mageson666 said:
The Hopi's state the Star People will be physically returning to earth soon in their ancient prophecies. Which once again makes them physical beings.

*loads final rtr ammunition and online activism comments to DOOM eternal: kike slaying edition music*

Let's make it happen! :cool:

Somewhere perhaps in a smelly chamber which maybe in pissrael's spiritual warfare HQ:

3mxftc.jpg

Pinkham was weaving an agenda of universalism in his books, and some others, are straight out of the bat communism, with some kosher elements.

The idea was to meme Satanism into Xianity all over again, as is the globalist view of nullifying all non kosher faiths jew faiths and to turn them into kosher faiths. He called this "Global Gnosticism".

That aside, his books do have decent information regardless, but be aware, the waters are muddied badly, something which some fans of him won't admit. In this case, the corruption is in the details. He has even described this agenda before, and he even had subversives here working for it. He also has jews into this, and parades that the jews dindu nuffin, and that they wuz pagan n shiet, and that all of what happened with them was just an accident out of nowhere, or something.

Good reads for information, but muddy waters in them also. Pinkham tried to pull some facts a little south with all this.

These books require a Satanic eye on them like most others.

Ghost in the Machine said:
HP Mageson666 said:

This is very fascinating. I was once really into all matters of information and researching, used to obsess over our library before I began catering to more of action and less of wisdom; I'd like to change it up a bit.

Is Path of The Dragon by Mark Amaru Pinkham a good read? I'm also interested in Return Of The Serpents Of Wisdom. Would they be good books to hang onto?

His Return The Serpents of Wisdom book is good, but some of his other books look much worse. Return the Serpents of Wisdom has a lot of great information about the ancient cities and cultures all around the world, but there are some dumb little christian things in there. Like he would write a list of people who have done the magnum opus and become gods, all people who really are central figures in the stories of these ancient groups that you can still see these names in the records and stories from these groups. But then he also puts the name "jesus christ" into that list just to mess with you, and pretends that the "Yehushua Ben David jesus christ" character was some kind of real spiritually advanced high priest. He does that kind of dumb trick a lot, but when you filter that out, this book is mostly very great information of the old cultures, and in that book it is easy to filter away the garbage.

But many of his other books look much worse, and they look like total christian nonsense that are purposefully lying and trying to mess people up real bad. So this is the only book from him that I can recommend.

I totally agree with you. Indeed, Pinkham has a subversive agenda as I stated. I wish I could relate more details, which I will in the future. This, at least in my view, is a really evil way to subvert.

I appreciate some enemies more than I do appreciate Pinkham. This may sound severe, but while the enemy tells the shit in our face, Pinkham instead went on to state 90% facts to inject 10% of lethal injections.

Other books of his are literally things one would write when they shit their own pants from taking too much crack.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
His Return The Serpents of Wisdom book is good, but some of his other books look much worse. Return the Serpents of Wisdom has a lot of great information about the ancient cities and cultures all around the world, but there are some dumb little christian things in there. Like he would write a list of people who have done the magnum opus and become gods, all people who really are central figures in the stories of these ancient groups that you can still see these names in the records and stories from these groups. But then he also puts the name "jesus christ" into that list just to mess with you, and pretends that the "Yehushua Ben David jesus christ" character was some kind of real spiritually advanced high priest. He does that kind of dumb trick a lot, but when you filter that out, this book is mostly very great information of the old cultures, and in that book it is easy to filter away the garbage.

But many of his other books look much worse, and they look like total christian nonsense that are purposefully lying and trying to mess people up real bad. So this is the only book from him that I can recommend.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I appreciate some enemies more than I do appreciate Pinkham. This may sound severe, but while the enemy tells the shit in our face, Pinkham instead went on to state 90% facts to inject 10% of lethal injections.
That is true. It is better for everyone to just see one of those guys who hates us the most, and to see the guy admitting what the whole plan and ideas are of why he hates us. When the very prestigious and high-level guy explains in good detail that he is another species from us, sent to Earth "from another universe, from another dimension" with the specific goal of destroying us and taking over the universe, and then he talks about how he goes in meditation and gets in contact with the seraphims "gods" that created his species, and how he sees the "Golden, scaley, reptilian hand" of his evil reptilian "gods," and that this is where he gets his orders from. There is nobody in all the world who hates us more than these people, but at least they help us by admitting to us what it is all about. And we can show everybody the videos of them admitting it all.

Pinkham's work is good but Pinkham is a theosophist and his work is attempting to create a Christian doctrine that attempts to map itself into the Pagan world in order to merge Christian and Paganism together into a new interpretation of Christianity. This has always been the open goal of theosophy. A neo Christian gnostic ideal. This relates to the mutability of the Christian thoughtform.

However the fact is if Pinkham didn't have this in his work I doubt the Jews would allow it to be published. Pinkham does not understand the contraction in his work is the agenda he is attempting to prove. If he dropped the Christianity he would have a more solid narrative.

If Pinkham has read Kabbalah exposed and these forums, I persume it's only a great ego and marketing value that keeps him from understanding this. Either that or he is on some dishonesty game.

From an information perspective, his work is as said important and unique however.

Yes this makes total sense the Nazis with their swatika armbands where indicating that they wanted to make their people to transform into Star people or the Ayran Superman as they called it "Oy vey but Hitler and friends are were Christian cucks! and when he mentions that he saw the Aryan Superman it was the nazerene he was talking about!"
The Star people that is what the pentagram reprents the goats head a being with the five elements it is also the crown chakra a being capable of achieving Solar concsiousness and the manipura chakra(navel) a being capable of achieving Magnum Opus as the solar chakra is Central to this. Notice goat also relates to gentile an Aryan thus is a Sun God and Satan was worshipped as such by our Ancestors.

HP Mageson666 said:
Pinkham's work is good but Pinkham is a theosophist and his work is attempting to create a Christian doctrine that attempts to map itself into the Pagan world in order to merge Christian and Paganism together into a new interpretation of Christianity. This has always been the open goal of theosophy. A neo Christian gnostic ideal. This relates to the mutability of the Christian thoughtform.

However the fact is if Pinkham didn't have this in his work I doubt the Jews would allow it to be published. Pinkham does not understand the contraction in his work is the agenda he is attempting to prove. If he dropped the Christianity he would have a more solid narrative.

What do you think of the grids with the planetary chakras and some continental chakras in "The Path of the Dragon"?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Pinkham was weaving an agenda of universalism in his books, and some others, are straight out of the bat communism, with some kosher elements.

The idea was to meme Satanism into Xianity all over again, as is the globalist view of nullifying all non kosher faiths jew faiths and to turn them into kosher faiths. He called this "Global Gnosticism".

That aside, his books do have decent information regardless, but be aware, the waters are muddied badly, something which some fans of him won't admit. In this case, the corruption is in the details. He has even described this agenda before, and he even had subversives here working for it. He also has jews into this, and parades that the jews dindu nuffin, and that they wuz pagan n shiet, and that all of what happened with them was just an accident out of nowhere, or something.

Good reads for information, but muddy waters in them also. Pinkham tried to pull some facts a little south with all this.

These books require a Satanic eye on them like most others.

Ghost in the Machine said:
HP Mageson666 said:

It's honestly no surprise of the "muddied" factor, it's always unfortunate when I come across it. You think you've found someone with their head on right but then they start going on about topics of falsehood and things that immediately take a U-Turn from the truth and then you are just left with disappointment.

I had checked out his other works after I made that post just to do a bit of my own research and immediately noticed mentioning of angels as well as unrealistic and false "knowledge". I was not happy. One definitely needs to have a very trained 'eye' in all matters of the sense in order to properly interpret what is truth and what is not from these types of sources of information. Unfortunately not everyone has the time or level of advancement to do such with utmost accuracy... I will leave it as is for now.

HP Mageson666 said:
Ancient Aliens

The Hindu Guru and Vedic scholar, Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya has stated in his own lectures and work that the Vedic writings of the ancients state there are numerous physical worlds full of humans in the universe and these human beings are at different levels of development and this includes spiritual development. And that some of these beings are so spiritually advanced if we met them we would think of them as Gods. Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya specifically mentions the Nordic race of extra terrestrials as being one such group of highly spiritually advanced humans who are that highly ascended in their level of spiritual development. He also mentions the reptilians and mentions the reptilians as being negative and that they are stated to view human beings as cattle and the texts mention encounters with them as something negative. He also mentions the Vedic texts state that humans on earth were once in the previous ages of mankind highly ascended spirituality and that immortality is possible through high levels of spiritual ascension with practices of Yoga.

In the ancient America's there was a group of ascended beings that were stated to be Nordic beings who possessed highly ascended spiritual abilities and consciousness. They travelled the ancient America's teaching spiritual knowledge. The leader of these beings was called Votan, Viracocha, Kukulcan all the different names from the ancient Maya to the Algonquin's all mean "The Plumed Serpent" and all the Amerindian cultures report the same Nordic's and the leader of such bearing this title. These beings are mentioned to have appeared with a golden aura of spiritual light and to be totality benevolent in nature, caring for the well being and positive spiritual evolution of humans. In the America's the ancient inhabitants also worshiped the Lingayat and a title of such God being related to this was Viraseva this is a Sanskrit term for Vira Siva. The Linga worship is a part of Shiva worship around the world.

The Hopi's call these beings the Kachinas and state these beings were physical extra terrestrials they call them the "Star People" and relate they flew in crafts the Hopi's call the "flying shields" for there disc like appearance they stated they were highly spiritually ascended but human they even had their own families. The Hopi's state the leaders of the Star People taught them the knowledge of the Plumed Serpent and by the Plumed Serpent they might also ascend and become Star People or fully ascended masters. The Hopi culture is one that worships the serpent and is full of serpent rites that relate to awakening the Plumed Serpent this includes a sacred dance where they pound their foot on a wooden square board to awaken the Kundalini in the root chakra and other rites involves painted rods that match the colors of the Plumed Serpent the chakras and other serpent dances. The Hopi's state that by opening the crown chakra one can communicate with the Kachinas as this opens the psychic abilities. And humans in the first age were highly spirituality ascended. The Hopi anthropologist, Jesse Fewkes showed that the Hopi sacred city where the Star People lived and taught the Hopi's spiritual knowledge that of Palatkwapi is the modern day Sedona in Arizona. This area shows signs it was once an ancient temple city thousands of years ago. This was a seat of the Gods when they were on earth in the Lemuria time before ten thousand years ago.

Votan is also Wodan in the Indo-European Sanskrit language and Wodan in India which the languages are all Sanskrit based is a title of Shiva the Hindu texts state the ancestors of the modern European White Race worshipped Shiva and were physicality descend from Shiva. The images of Shiva in ancient Hindu art show this being in a Vimana the ancient one the flying disc not the chariots and buildings. The actual flying ships were shown as disc like in the India art just as the Hopi state the Star People had. The Hindu Guru Vasudev who is one of the most important Guru's in India has stated that Shiva is an extra terrestrial as well. The ancient Hindu texts state in the time of Kumara Kandam also called Lemuria the being Shiva and the other Gods lived on earth physically and taught humans the knowledge of spiritual ascension of Kundalini Yoga. This is also the same with the American cultures.

The Hindu texts state the Gods are with us on earth but in their astral form by astral projection now as they are not on world. But the situation is now most humans are not spirituality advanced enough to communicate with them in such level. But if we could we would see them standing in front of us as physical beings radiating brilliant golden light. And that high level Yogi's or Siddhi's still have this ability and report such. The ancient Egyptian texts state the same. This after awhile became confused with thinking the Gods are just astral spirits probably due to the enemy.

The Yezidhi worship a God whom they state is Ahriman who is the pre Zoroastrian God, Shiva the ancient Persians of which the Yezidhi's are descend were Hindu's and ancient Persia was Hindu till the creation of Zoroastrianism which destroyed Persia. The Yezidhi's call their God, Satan who is Shiva. And the Yezidhi God, Satan is shown with the peacock and serpent as is the physical incarnation of Shiva in India, Skanda who is Dionysus to the Greeks and Enki to the Sumerians. Enki is called Oannes to the Babylonians and this is Ioannes to the Greeks a title of Dionysus who was also shown with the peacock and serpent.

Source
Shiva: The Wild God of Power and Ecstasy, Wolf-Dieter Storl
Return Of The Serpents Of Wisdom, Mark Amaru Pinkham
Sedona City Of The Star People, Mark Amaru Pinkham
Works of Vasudev and Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya
The Path Of The Dragon, Mark Amaru Pinkham
Works of Gene Matlock

Viracocha is Satana??

Thank you for the information! Still something stays unclear to me and is continuously preventing my logical thinking. I try to explain it shortly: We are teached Enki is a father of mankind and Enki is part of the family of Annunaki. The ancient Mesopotamian people (current Iran) were dark haired and eyed. At the same time we are teached aryans are ancestors of Nordic alien race who are blond and with blue eyes. Can anyone explain me this contradiction? Is it so that Annunaki and Nordic alien race are the same - and shiva as well?

I was inspired to read about the hopi indians as well, for sometimes when i close my eyes i have seen american indians, withouth understanding why - this could be one explanation to that...

And please correct me if something i said is totally wrong.

Luna4Him said:
Thank you for the information! Still something stays unclear to me and is continuously preventing my logical thinking. I try to explain it shortly: We are teached Enki is a father of mankind and Enki is part of the family of Annunaki. The ancient Mesopotamian people (current Iran) were dark haired and eyed. At the same time we are teached aryans are ancestors of Nordic alien race who are blond and with blue eyes. Can anyone explain me this contradiction? Is it so that Annunaki and Nordic alien race are the same - and shiva as well?

I was inspired to read about the hopi indians as well, for sometimes when i close my eyes i have seen american indians, withouth understanding why - this could be one explanation to that...

Ancient iranians were blonde and blue eyed.

Luna4Him said:

Iranians now have dark hair and eyes because they have mixed with a lot of Arab DNA in the last few thousand years. But they did not used to look like that. Same as Egyptians, the Egyptians who built the pyramids were Nordic. You cannot look at something now and just assume that it must have been identical 10,000 years ago.

Thank you for the answer. It would explain the contradiction, but it was withouth any proof. So i tried to search forward and found that at least indo-iranian was called as Arya - it was a language belonging to the indo-european language group, spread also to some areas of India. When seeking any sign of genetical proof i did not find nowhere (at least from the information available from the internet). Then i remembered Yazidi- people and finally found the link, i think; Yazidis from the Northern Iraq may have a stronger genetic continuity with the original Mesopotamian people. Among them is even today blond hair and blue eye normal feature of outlook. If someone has more proofs, please tell me...and polite question - polite answer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back