Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ancient-Forums Archived [Regularly Updated]

Jack said:
SATchives said:
Jack said:
Is it the entire forum or only the sermons section ?

the entire forum 2.3+ gigabytes.
Bro this is not the entire forum, i checked. Go to page 13 of important sermons, not of them are present. Same with the other forums starting from page 5 (in the jos666 main forum. ) I figured something like this would happen because i had done it before like this. However i can tell you how to fix it.

You have to download each sub forum separately.For example, if you wanted to download the "Important articles from JOS Ministry" forum, you'd paste this link ,
https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=24

You'd select 'multiple mirror' and go to the options, in that go to build and select "NO EXTERNAL PAGES".
Then let it run. The result will be the entire sub-forum you selected will be downloaded in addition to the first page of other forums(no other pages) and the home page. You'll have to do this with each subforum sequentially and it may come out to be ~14GB or so.

Good luck if you plan on doing it that is,

i never got the notification for this, so im just now seeing this. i'll apply your advice, i clicked on 13 saw the links and assumed they worked, after clicking on some on page 13 i see what you mean... damn. the feels. i'll make sure to double check it next time, ill do it at the end of this month in a few days

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back