Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ageing is Reversible - at Least in Human Cells and Live Mice

luis said:
Stormblood said:
satanichonor said:
I am actually so surprised noone actually corrected your concern they have missing chakras they can't be immortal. :lol:

Because they don't really have missing chakra. Basics of jewish kabbalah show it.
They have the bacic 7 chakras but some have different functions than ours. I doubt they can become immortals through their spirituality (as far as i know they don't even try, the only thing they try to do is to become "one" with the thoughtform they created), maybe through science they can extend their lifetime but that is it.

I don't think their reptilian masters would ever allow them such advanced spiritual techniques, even if it was possible.

Stormblood said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:
Because they don't really have missing chakra. Basics of jewish kabbalah show it.
They have the bacic 7 chakras but some have different functions than ours. I doubt they can become immortals through their spirituality (as far as i know they don't even try, the only thing they try to do is to become "one" with the thoughtform they created), maybe through science they can extend their lifetime but that is it.

I don't think their reptilian masters would ever allow them such advanced spiritual techniques, even if it was possible.
Yep, you are right. I mean i don't the reptilian know how to do so either...if they knew they probabily would not be so evil. As far as i know they can't live as long as the God's, they do have a longer life for sure but they do not practice the spirituality that would allow them to be immortal.

We know nothing about the capabilities of the reptilians. They may be capable of immortality.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back