Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to deal with grief ??

Bellynha666

Good evening!!

Satanic greetings to all !!

How does the Satanist deal with grief ??

What can and / or should we do at a time like this?

What type of grief? What event/s? Is it death specifically?

Surround yourself with positivity and happiness. Choose, very deliberately, to have a good time, and plan to mourn later. Vibrating Sananda, which means Joy in the very ancient language Sanskrit, can help to bring positive Energies to and around you - but do not neglect to contemplate the grief event/s appropriately. Don't neglect it, but don't let it take over.

Bellynha666 said:
Good evening!!

Accept your grief then move on

FancyMancy said:
What type of grief? What event/s? Is it death specifically?

Surround yourself with positivity and happiness. Choose, very deliberately, to have a good time, and plan to mourn later. Vibrating Sananda, which means Joy in the very ancient language Sanskrit, can help to bring positive Energies to and around you - but do not neglect to contemplate the grief event/s appropriately. Don't neglect it, but don't let it take over.

Yes, it is death.

I don't know if you will be able to understand my pain, but it was my kitten who died.

She was sick and had to have an operation, and I couldn't afford to pay for her treatment. I saw her in pain, suffering in the last three days of her life and during her death.

In the first few days I was unable to do anything (I just cleaned the aura), because I feel guilty for not being able to pay for her treatment, or at least euthanasia so she wouldn't have suffered so much.

I'm vibrating Sananda, I'm back with my meditation routine.

Bellynha666 said:
Good evening!!

We Satanists are not optimists or pessimists. Live only with facts, rough reality. "Accept" as our Jack brother says

Prince.of.wallachia said:
Bellynha666 said:
Good evening!!

We Satanists are not optimists or pessimists. Live only with facts, rough reality. "Accept" as our Jack brother says

Thanks.

I will follow your instructions and that of Brother Jack.

Bellynha666 said:
Prince.of.wallachia said:
Bellynha666 said:
Good evening!!

Thanks.

I will follow your instructions and that of Brother Jack.

I personally find it very helpful to close my eyes for 15-20 mins and really focus on

1-what i have learned
2-how it changed me

Life goes forward and sadly we have to experiance our loved ones die,but we SS have to keep in mind that we have the means to communicate with them and/or ask the gods for guidance on them being reincarnated back to us.

I would work on building a solid finance(this may take years realistically speaking) and maybe ask ur GD to reincarnate your friend back to you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back