Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Doubt about the Final RTR.

Oscuro

I have a doubt about the Final RTR.
In the Final RTR, we must affirm the following 3 times:
1)Each and every one of the Hebrew letters has lost all of ITS power in every way, totally, permanently, and completely. 
2)The Hebrew alphabet is now dead in every way.
(So we must say: "ITS power")
But in Joy of Satan, we read:
<<Due to a lack of awareness, you destroy what you are trying to create. 
What I mean by this is repeating certain phrases over and over, that are contrary to what you are trying to achieve. Every cell in our body is a thinking living unit that makes up the part of the whole. This is what is referred to as the "mind-body." There is a very powerful connection here. You ARE what you think, ESPECIALLY, if you practice power meditation and/or have a more powerful soul. 
By phrases, I am referring to: 
"My ulcers, my flu, my heart condition…..etc. 
DON'T *OWN* THE DISEASE!!!!! How many times a day do you hear people repeating and repeating this negativity?? How can you expect to heal and get well when you OWN the disease???? Instead, say "THE ulcers, "THE flu"……Get it???>>
By saying "ITS power", do we not contribute to give power to the Hebrew letters?

By saying “it’s lost all its power” were are contributing to it and adding power?
What are you talking about?

Oscuro said:
By saying "ITS power", do we not contribute to give power to the Hebrew letters?
It is correct as it is. The letters have power. If you destroy the letters by doing the RTR, you destroy in astral this energy generated by vibrating these letters since thousands of years ago. Basically we destroy what jews try to create. If there is no energy left for them, they will collaps and fall. If our energy generated by our RTRs is stronger, their letters will become useless because they won't be strong enough to counter our energy from the RTR. This is why they cause in this period so much animal and human sacrificies. Hundreds of millions of animals killed by fires in Australia, the ukrainean plane crash where 176 people died, animals dead in the fires of Amazon. With this jews are raising death energy to put into WW3 to manifest it into physical. They know they are fucked so they do everything they can to raise as much energy as possible.

You might say that if the letters are destroyed due to the RTR, they will still use other means to curse us. Well they won't, the jewish alphabet was designed to be an occult weapon to fit the jewish soul. They cannot use pagan/satanic/gentile occultism because their soul is not compatible with it.

It's all about who will win the energy war, will it be us with the Final RTR or the jews with their alphabet

No, if you want, go ahead and google how to reverse a spell in Hebrew. Even the Jews openly state that to erase a spell or working in Hebrew, you have to reverse it.

So the Final RTR works to dissipate those Hebrew letters and then it’s affirmed that they are dead IE they don’t have any more power.

The affirmation is that it’s power is being destroyed though. The High Priests and High Priestesses know what they’re doing, trust bro.

I know first hand that the Final RTR works too.
It’s dumb if you’re trying to participate in a war and aren’t paying attention to the enemy through the news. Though I’m sure a lot of the losses they are taking are censored.

But it’s obvious that the Jews have not been able to fully make things go their way. Nearly every time they get close to manifesting something’s that’s gonna further their agenda, I’ve noticed that the situation dies down, you just need to be aware.

And the sky rocketing rise of anti Semitism in Europe and around the world in general. The Jews do this to themselves by jewing people but I’m sure that the Final RTR has added to this. A lot of the Jews workings in Hebrew just keep them protected and keeps the masses asleep to Them and their agenda.

So here we are, flattening the Jews spiritual power but they still have a lot of material power.

No, that is incorrect and it's shown by the many, strong and blatant effects the RTR is having on the world. If your soul was open enough, you'd be able to feel them. If anything, you should correct why we're using its and not their, since we're talking about a plural subject here.

Oscuro said:
---snip---

Hi there,

I think you are allowed to change the affirmation as long as it helps you achieve its intended purpose. Especially if it helps you devalue the enemy in a meaningful way that you find far more believable, it should add more weight to the affirmation, for you, specifically.

Example : Subtract "OF ITS" from "ALL OF ITS POWER" to "LOST ALL THE POWER" or "LOST ALL POWER".

Oscuro said:
I have a doubt about the Final RTR.
In the Final RTR, we must affirm the following 3 times:
1)Each and every one of the Hebrew letters has lost all of ITS power in every way, totally, permanently, and completely. 
2)The Hebrew alphabet is now dead in every way.
(So we must say: "ITS power")
But in Joy of Satan, we read:
<<Due to a lack of awareness, you destroy what you are trying to create. 
What I mean by this is repeating certain phrases over and over, that are contrary to what you are trying to achieve. Every cell in our body is a thinking living unit that makes up the part of the whole. This is what is referred to as the "mind-body." There is a very powerful connection here. You ARE what you think, ESPECIALLY, if you practice power meditation and/or have a more powerful soul. 
By phrases, I am referring to: 
"My ulcers, my flu, my heart condition…..etc. 
DON'T *OWN* THE DISEASE!!!!! How many times a day do you hear people repeating and repeating this negativity?? How can you expect to heal and get well when you OWN the disease???? Instead, say "THE ulcers, "THE flu"……Get it???>>
You confused and misunderstood the meanings of the examples you listed. These are different things. The "lost all its power", this statement is directed very precisely and straight to the point. Instead, the affirmation of the disease is a different thing. Let me explain this to you very well. Disease is an attack on you, by bacteria, viruses, cells damaged and ruined by radiation or other factors and consequently these cells are carcinogenic. In any case, you have to target the disease or viruses exactly and the point is to avoid making the virus your own. It is a matter of clarification. People, when they get sick, think that, because the virus enters them, they think it belongs to them and they do it "just". And that's the problem, if you make it yours, then you're protecting it and you're not kicking the virus out. If you say, my virus, disease... You're not getting rid of it but you're tying yourself to it. ... The virus got into you but it's not yours. Repeat, this is clarification. X virus, x disease is eliminated, or I am free of x disease or x virus. ....And there's nothing to give them power, but it's very clear. We say that he has lost all his power because he has power. We don't say, he gets power but we say he loses his power.

Eric13 said:
By saying “it’s lost all its power” were are contributing to it and adding power?
What are you talking about?

By saying one has lost all their power and affirming they are dead you are making them live and empowered didn't you know?

The stuff the enemy puts in people's heads and the stuff jews say never ceases to amaze. :roll:

Dead things are called dead because they have no existence.

The RTR does what it promises, it withers them away and destroys them all. Do not allow the enemy to put frivolous doubts into your head.

Bone Dust said:
Oscuro said:
---snip---

Hi there,

I think you are allowed to change the affirmation as long as it helps you achieve its intended purpose.
Wrong! Do not change anything, and do not promote the idea of anyone changing anything! That is subversion, and would lead to weakening of the group working.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Wrong! Do not change anything, and do not promote the idea of anyone changing anything! That is subversion, and would lead to weakening of the group working.
Your concern for the potential of subversion here is understandable, given that I am new here and haven't proven myself to anyone on the boards, but it is also immediately defaming of my character, even if only because my ideas / suggestions are factually incorrect in this particular scenario.

Consider ALL OF THE POSTS over at Q&A that are promoting the idea of personalized affirmations for the flexibility of energy/will when meditating as an individual, as in changing things around? How is relating that to the FRTR any far stretch of a difference? How am I the ONLY one causing "subversion" here, when thinking along this line? I did not know RTR's were off limits concerning this. It was NOT my intent to mislead this person, i already dictated this to be an embarrassing mistake on my part.

I spent far too long typing this up, simply because of how bad this is worrying me. This is an unhealthy habit and I'm going to have to stop. I am now very weary of applying my perspective/ideas to any future discussions. I only wished to return favors. I am not your enemy.

Bone Dust said:
I was not mad at you and I am not against you. I am only against the problem. I do understand that you did not mean any harm, and you were not trying to do anything bad. But I just want to make sure that anyone who sees that knows that it is a bad idea so they won't do it. I have respect and trust for you, and I did not mean to do anything against you or your reputation. I just wanted to stop a problem.

Here's where grammar meets programming logic.

If you were to delete an array of items at once, you would do it with a single command, but if you were to remove the items one-by-one, in sequence, you would employ a loop called "For Each..." item, singular.

The word "Each" is prominently displayed at the start of the affirmation, which is appropriate, as it reflects what you just performed prior, a For Each loop.

I might be jesting here, but this made me realize that I should probably rephrase my affirmation, as it doesn't take this logic into account. You see, it's a translation.

Bone Dust said:
Oscuro said:
---snip---

Hi there,

I think you are allowed to change the affirmation as long as it helps you achieve its intended purpose.

Nobody can "subvert" this, but what they can do is waste their time with stupid stuff.

That's their wasted time and a net loss of doing the RTR, but in the end, it's their loss mostly.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bone Dust said:
Hi there,

Nobody can "subvert" this, but what they can do is waste their time with stupid stuff.

That's their wasted time and a net loss of doing the RTR, but in the end, it's their loss mostly.
I was remembering the time I tried to make a post about using different affirmations for the RTR, and why you disapproved that topic because it would scatter and waste a lot of people's energies, and highly weaken the efforts by distracting people away from doing it the right way. That is why I was thinking it is serious, because it was serious at that time.

I was not mad at you and I am not against you. I am only against the problem. I do understand that you did not mean any harm, and you were not trying to do anything bad. But I just want to make sure that anyone who sees that knows that it is a bad idea so they won't do it. I have respect and trust for you, and I did not mean to do anything against you or your reputation. I just wanted to stop a problem.

I acknowledge your response and am greatly happy that we found an accord! Hurray!

Bone Dust said:
:oops:

I wanted to encourage, not confuse with bad advice, my mistake.

No you do not confuse by asking a question. We are satanists not communists or christians. Learning questioning and doubting is part of the development long process just make sure when you have questions and doubts you stay on them untill you solve them.

Things are as follows. In statements and affirmations you own things. Jews already own power in their alphabet. That is a positive thing for them. Then we come and say this alphabet of theirs which owns powe is dying which decinstructs each of their advantage.

In the example with the disease the thing was not to say You own a negative thing as it makes it more difficult for the healing. Making healing works without attaching the disease to you gives you tremendous extra power.

I personally don't agree with statements like: that's a stupid question, that's the enemy putting doubts in your head... christians do the same... Satan puts doubts in your head. This may lead some new members to think we are descouraging research and encouraging blind fate which is not the case fir Satanists!
Even if the enemy puts doubts in you, it is your duty to find the answer which will destroy the enemy attempt.

Both questions and answers should be dine in aressponsible way.

We discern between normal member questions and worthless thugs who say they are jews and they work with the clergy. If you ever see that piece of shit 666Ea666 that did exactly this might as well spit on his name.

I know how the jewish mind works from many interractiom with those monsters. The are obsessive with influencing others with at least one toxic ideea. If any of the clergy were jewish it would invalidate this trate. There are no jews in this universe (this is from natural observation) that would go agains EVERY jewish principle and idea. They must at least like one if their poisons.

Sorry for the long post but i wanted to make a point on how you rationalize answers.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back