Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need help

GG Allin said:
Unlimited Grand Architect said:
Ghost13 said:
A smiple healing spell from the times of the egyptain kings

Hail satan
how to put all your energy into the rtr to die?

How many rtrs did you do, from Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:30 pm until now?
Don’t take him seriously, the guy wants to kill himself but doesn’t even wanna put the effort to do it.

Aquarius said:
If you really wanted to die you wouldn't be complaining about the fact that euthanasia is not available in your country.
I can’t use the methods that are accessible to healthy people, for example, jumping from the roof of a 17-story building or hanging myself. my strength is barely enough to print

I disapproved both of your posts because this has gone on enough. Do you really want help for your health issue?

It doesnt seem that you ars serious, or really want help. Maybe attention, which is why I stopped replying to this thread and probably why CentralForce did as well.

Your posts are a bit incoherent and strange.

I'm sorry if you are going through some sort of anguish but it really looks like you need some pyschological assistance, or you are just trolling.

Please, if you truly dont want to listen to anyone here and insist upon dying, then you please dont constantly post that here.

If you truly feel a desire to help yourself then pleass display that and stop with this.

HPS Shannon said:
Aquarius said:
If you really wanted to die you wouldn't be complaining about the fact that euthanasia is not available in your country.
I can’t use the methods that are accessible to healthy people, for example, jumping from the roof of a 17-story building or hanging myself. my strength is barely enough to print

I disapproved both of your posts because this has gone on enough. Do you really want help for your health issue?

It doesnt seem that you ars serious, or really want help. Maybe attention, which is why I stopped replying to this thread and probably why CentralForce did as well.

I'm sorry if you are going through some sort of anguish but it really looks like you need some pyschological assistance, or you are just trolling.

Please, if you truly dont want to listen to anyone here and insist upon dying, then you please dont constantly post that here.

If you truly feel a desire to help yourself then pleass display that and stop with this.
so it should be my problem with the brain. if everything was connected and understandable to me, I would not write. even in a dream I can’t contact the lower demons. I just don’t want to die for nothing. if you do not help me with this, I will simply die without using all the energy. I agree that demons will take her from me.

HPS Shannon said:

so it should be my problem with the brain. if everything was connected and understandable to me, I would not write. even in a dream I can’t contact the lower demons. I just don’t want to die for nothing. if you do not help me with this, I will simply die without using all the energy. I agree that demons will take her from me.

You realise if you would use all your energy, this would lead to no reincarnation possibel aka second death, your soul would vanish, end ( a soul needs energy to reincarnate). I reply here because I don´t think satan does cure someones mental illnes for no reason. Stop giving in to negative thoughts (maybe greys at work) and start listen to HPS Shannon and other people who invest there time to help you.

GG Allin said:
HPS Shannon said:

You realise if you would use all your energy, this would lead to no reincarnation possibel aka second death, your soul would vanish, end ( a soul needs energy to reincarnate). I reply here because I don´t think satan does cure someones mental illnes for no reason. Stop giving in to negative thoughts (maybe greys at work) and start listen to HPS Shannon and other people who invest there time to help you.
I was referring to the energy of this life, because if I just commit suicide, it will simply come out, and the infernal entities will take the energy. Does this mean that I will give energy to the enemy? if the truth is nothing scary, then I will go and die right after they confirm this to me

GG Allin said:

I was referring to the energy of this life, because if I just commit suicide, it will simply come out, and the infernal entities will take the energy. Does this mean that I will give energy to the enemy? if the truth is nothing scary, then I will go and die right after they confirm this to me
If you kill yourself your next life when you reincarnate will be worse than this one, you will bring all the negative karma back with you and you may not have the privilege to find Spiritual Satanism so that you can fix your problems. If you put effort into advancing yourself now you're not gonna want to suicide anymore and in a couple years you will be able to live a very nice life.

Aquarius said:
GG Allin said:
If you kill yourself your next life when you reincarnate will be worse than this one, you will bring all the negative karma back with you and you may not have the privilege to find Spiritual Satanism so that you can fix your problems. If you put effort into advancing yourself now you're not gonna want to suicide anymore and in a couple years you will be able to live a very nice life.
Any efforts are futile in my case. no matter what I try, it is impossible to make myself healthy and healthy. I'm almost like fluff or autistic. my genome is broken due to parents suffering from alcohol syndrome. I got what is possible without elevated states of consciousness, I have no choice. if something was possible in my case, they would answer me at the beginning of this year, but no one advised anything, even from what I tried (without food and water for 40 days, saturating with energy through technology and stimulating the brain with current , visualization of the chakras and manipulation of sleep)

Aquarius said:
Any efforts are futile in my case. no matter what I try, it is impossible to make myself healthy and healthy. I'm almost like fluff or autistic. my genome is broken due to parents suffering from alcohol syndrome. I got what is possible without elevated states of consciousness, I have no choice. if something was possible in my case, they would answer me at the beginning of this year, but no one advised anything, even from what I tried (without food and water for 40 days, saturating with energy through technology and stimulating the brain with current , visualization of the chakras and manipulation of sleep)
If you think that any of your efforts are futile then you are mistaken, I want you remind you that you are a SS, in case you aren’t then maybe dedicate if you are ready to put effort in curing yourself, and in Spiritual Satanism we don’t have limits, we aren’t a death promoting cult like xianity is and we put effort and willpower into advancing ourselves. If you keep thinking that any effort is useless then that’s what your mind is gonna bring. You can cure anything with power meditation and yoga and a nice and healthy diet, you’ve been offered all the help you probabily never received outside of JoS.
And let me say this, those who constantly whine about problems but do not even lift a finger to help themselves, even if they have all the methods of helping themselves(in your case JoS) don’t deserve to get in a better position, you only deserve that when you try and lift your finger.

You have to forget about your problems, which I honestly think some are just in your mind, and just advance, do meditations and workings to free yourself from physical problems incase you have any.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back