Demon's language

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com / http://www.JoyOfSatan.org
AlexElPM

Demon's language

Postby AlexElPM » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:12 pm

Can demons talk languages that are not english??
HAIL SATAN!

TopoftheAbyss

Re: Demon's language

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:48 pm

Yes.

SatanicMonarch666

Postby SatanicMonarch666 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:56 am

Demon's language is Enonchian Alphabet, Duat in speaks language.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... hian1.html
"Christianity is a prototype of Bolshevism: the mobilization by the Jew of the masses of slaves with the object of undermining society. Thus one understands that the healthy elements of the Roman world were proof against this doctrine."

FİNAL RTR

AlexElPM

Postby AlexElPM » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:59 am

TopoftheAbyss wrote:Yes.

All of them?
HAIL SATAN!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:10 pm

SatanicMonarch666 wrote:Demon's language is Enonchian Alphabet, Duat in speaks language.

No, that's a made-up language created in the Middle Ages. What's written there has been debunked already. Enochian doesn't have much power either.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:06 pm

AlexElPM wrote:

All of them?

Yes.

AlexElPM

Postby AlexElPM » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:50 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:
AlexElPM wrote:

All of them?

Yes.

So... maybe I would try to talk in spanish to them, my native languages.

How can I know which languages they talk?
HAIL SATAN!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:31 am

AlexElPM wrote:
TopoftheAbyss wrote:
AlexElPM wrote:All of them?

Yes.

They are gonna understand you regardless of your language, you can talk to them in whatever language you want.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:04 am

AlexElPM wrote:
TopoftheAbyss wrote:
AlexElPM wrote:All of them?

Yes.

They talk communicate psychically. Language is not an issue.

Darksage666

Postby Darksage666 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:07 pm

No, Enochian is not the language of Demons, that’s outdated info.

Yes, the Gods are extremely advanced and intelligent beings, they’re not stupid dude. They’ve watched humanity since Satan created us.

So it’s fine to talk to them in Spanish if you want.

Lugh

No.

Postby Lugh » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:29 pm

You need to site a reliable source to support your claim. Otherwise, I find it hard to believe.

TopoftheAbyss wrote:
AlexElPM wrote:

Darksage666

Re: No.

Postby Darksage666 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:34 pm

Lugh wrote:You need to site a reliable source to support your claim. Otherwise, I find it hard to believe.

TopoftheAbyss wrote:
AlexElPM wrote:So... maybe I would try to talk in spanish to them, my native languages.

A reliable source for what? As you can see, Spiritual Satanism is about developing spiritually and one of the things that can come with that is telepathic communication. And that is how the Gods speak to dedicated members for the most part. How else would someone talk to the Gods?

How do you think the HPs communicate with the Gods? Lol.

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:44 pm

Lugh wrote:You need to site a reliable source to support your claim. Otherwise, I find it hard to believe.

TopoftheAbyss wrote:
AlexElPM wrote:So... maybe I would try to talk in spanish to them, my native languages.

The source is called Joy of Satan.

Lugh

Telepathic communication & physical communication

Postby Lugh » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:53 pm

Do you imply that telepathic communication is the same as physical communication? How does TopoftheAbyss and you know what languages do the gods speak physically?

This matter isn’t a big deal to begin with. I always like to refresh my memory.

Darksage666 wrote:

TopoftheAbyss wrote:They talk communicate psychically. Language is not an issue.

A reliable source for what? As you can see, Spiritual Satanism is about developing spiritually and one of the things that can come with that is telepathic communication. And that is how the Gods speak to dedicated members for the most part. How else would someone talk to the Gods?

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Re: Telepathic communication & physical communication

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:31 am

Are you like done trolling Light Algur?

The Gods communicate telepathically, and they can understand any and all human "languages", even mutes, or even emotional communication which is left unsaid such as emotional communication.

Pray to them in any language you want, and it will be the same thing. What matters is the intention and the meaning of what you want conveyed, upon which telepathic communication is built. Communication like that goes further than verbal communication.

Lugh wrote:Do you imply that telepathic communication is the same as physical communication? How does TopoftheAbyss and you know what languages do the gods speak physically?

Darksage666 wrote:

| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

Lugh

Postby Lugh » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:10 am

Yes, commander HC. Understood. I have nothing more to write.

Darksage666

Postby Darksage666 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:02 am

Lugh wrote:Do you imply that telepathic communication is the same as physical communication? How does TopoftheAbyss and you know what languages do the gods speak physically?

Darksage666 wrote:

erm... doesn’t it say on the JoS that certain Demons teach all languages?
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... DENTS.html

Hasn’t HPS Maxine also stated before that the pineal gland filters communication between languages too?

Hmm, I just thought that a being that is not only light years more advanced than a human but also has seen the creations and mistakes of humanity since it’s creation wouldn’t have a hard time with a language as common as Spanish.

Like there isn’t a version of the JoS in Spanish lol.

AlexElPM

Postby AlexElPM » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:27 pm

Darksage666 wrote:

Darksage666 wrote:

erm... doesn’t it say on the JoS that certain Demons teach all languages?
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... DENTS.html

Hasn’t HPS Maxine also stated before that the pineal gland filters communication between languages too?

Hmm, I just thought that a being that is not only light years more advanced than a human but also has seen the creations and mistakes of humanity since it’s creation wouldn’t have a hard time with a language as common as Spanish.

Like there isn’t a version of the JoS in Spanish lol.

Personally, I don't like the spanish version of JoS. It's not accurate.

I would offer myself to create a more accurate version.
HAIL SATAN!

Usthepeople666

Postby Usthepeople666 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:32 pm

AlexElPM wrote:Can demons talk languages that are not english??

Dont worry your pineal gland when activated will turn the messages they send in the language you are comfortable in . Incase you speak multiple languages your pineal gland will (maybe?) convert till messages in a mixture of these languages to best suit your needs and so that you interpret the meaning of the message correctly

Usthepeople666

Postby Usthepeople666 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:33 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:

TopoftheAbyss wrote:They talk communicate psychically. Language is not an issue.

The source is called Joy of Satan.

:lol: bullseye

DarkShadow

Postby DarkShadow » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:57 am

Darksage666 wrote:

Reading mistake Lugh. He wrote "psychically" not physically :roll:

National-Satanist

Postby National-Satanist » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:57 pm

AlexElPM wrote:Can demons talk languages that are not english??

Is obvious! The Daimons are very older than English language. The Daimon's language is Sanskrit, while the Daimon's alphabet is Futhark.
SatanicMonarch666 wrote:Demon's language is Enonchian Alphabet, Duat in speaks language.

Enochian language was created by John Dee. Dee affirmed that Enochian is the “Angel's language”. Enochian is not a real language. The Daimons speak Sanskrit. While the “Angels” speak Hebrew!
“Melhor viver um dia de leão, do que cem anos de cordeiro.” –Benito Mussolini
https://oextremocentro.blogspot.com/?m=1

random_lurker

Postby random_lurker » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:00 am

hey, not trolling or anything, but im quite interested in psychology and the brain, so may i have a theoretical question about the working mechanism of this?

so lets say your original language is spanish, but your pereferred language for some reason is english. yet you not on a motherounge level.

will the gods describe things with english words you understand, or will they make you understand words you di didint even learn previously?

another question... does the gland make you hear their communication in a language? i mean some people think in a language-or at least i do -like i make inner monologues in a language and not in pictures or normal "thoughts"...

Shael

Postby Shael » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:28 pm

random_lurker wrote:will they make you understand words you di didint even learn previously?
I dont think it works that way. Communications are simply received, filtered, and translated by your pineal gland, into words you can understand.

random_lurker wrote:another question... does the gland make you hear their communication in a language? i mean some people think in a language-or at least i do -like i make inner monologues in a language and not in pictures or normal "thoughts"...
It's possible to be in pictures, too. Always best to not "expect" anything specific and stay open so you can receive their guidance as well as possible.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

Shrekelstein

Postby Shrekelstein » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:13 pm

Forget about languages entirely. Telepathic communication is about concepts. The Gods will transmit you the concepts they want to send you. How you will interpret them is your own thing. Some people may hear them as words in their language, others see as mental pictures, others as feelings, others as combination of all of these.

random_lurker wrote:so lets say your original language is spanish, but your pereferred language for some reason is english. yet you not on a motherounge level.

will the gods describe things with english words you understand, or will they make you understand words you di didint even learn previously?

another question... does the gland make you hear their communication in a language? i mean some people think in a language-or at least i do -like i make inner monologues in a language and not in pictures or normal "thoughts"...

random_lurker

Postby random_lurker » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:36 pm

thank you both for the answers :)