Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Soleimani

Mageson666

Soleimani

The recent assassination of Soleimani is revealing. Soleimani was responsible for saving Assad's government from ISIS and other Sunni terrorists forces created by Israel, Saudi and American backing as Obama was on international television during a press conference stating Washington was arming Syrian's for ISIL which is ISIS and Washington and the Saudi's take orders from big Jew. Soleimani was also responsible for saving Baghdad and Iraq from falling to ISIS (((forces))) and he personally rallied thousands of Shia Iraqi's to the defence of Baghdad this resulted in the creation of large para-military forces that are Shia and have connections with Iran. Soleimani was in some statements the number two man in the Iranian government. Soleimani was assassinated on a diplomatic mission from the leader of Iran to the president of Iraq with a message on creating a plan for peace talks with the Saudi's to deescalate tensions in the Gulf. Soleimani was travelling as an open diplomat on a mission of peace.

As numerous journalists including former American military intelligence officer, UN inspector and author Ritter have stated the Washington administration is lying about the reasons for the assassination of Soleimani.

Something that has come out in the news is another Iranian official in Yemen was targeted but this failed at the same time. Soleimani was the most successful leader of the QUD force which is the extraterritorial force of Iran. They do the fighting outside of Iran. This assassination was done for one reason that of war. The assassination of Soleimani is meant to remove the leadership of the QUD forces that could successfully oppose Israeli plans and (((American forces))) in Iraq and aboard during war and to enrage the Shia population and para-military forces in Iraq and to enrage Iran into hoping both groups will then take the path of retaliation to create the situation to start a larger war with Iran. It was also done to attempt to weaken the Shia forces fighting (((Domeh Saudi))) forces in Yemen this includes to weaken other Iranian forces aboard fighting proxy forces of Israel such as Syria which Assad has called the conflict in Syria "the Israeli-Syrian war" and Israel has admitted to flying over 150 combat missions against Syrian and Iranian forces on behalf of the terrorists forces such as ISIS. Obama had the opportunity to assassinate Soleimani in 2015 and refused because the intelligence report stated it would be a move that would cause serious blowback. Millions of Iranians protested the assassination of Soleimani and now Iraq and Iran is enraged to the extreme. Soleimani is considered the greatest national hero in Iran. News reports stated that Mossad attempted to assassinate Soleimani last year but failed.

The only group that benefitted from Soleimani's assassination was Israel. That includes Soleimani's expert diplomatic ability to work to create peace talks and help end the escalation of conflict that Israel requires to bring about the war with Iran they have been attempting to manifest for decades. The Israeli's had America pull the trigger to fan the conflict.

From reports the Iranian strike on the American airbase is simply a warning and was not intended to cause any American causalities and it did not. The Iranian's used weapons that don't miss they fell short of hitting anything important or personal for this reason. The Iranian government has worked to contain the fallout from this event but due to the situation had to react someway. From reports President Trump has decided to add more sanctions and not take the path of military strikes. Iran does not want a war but the Jews do.

Thanks very much for this info HP.

Of course anyone doing any good for their country is labeled as evil. None of this seemed right, it seemed so obvious a move towards war.

Everyone I know is raising eyebrows at all this, even people who know very little about what’s going on in a deeper sense.

The jews really are just exposing themselves more and more slowly but surely. One event at a time. The media is doing their job to paint it all in a certain light, but they’re tripping over themselves. This is common sense when you lie, you have to cover with another lie and then another and then it’s out of control and you’re revealed.

Fuel for rtrs.

Thanks HP for this post. This was understandable to me but for many it seems not to be very clear. As I stated before in this typical topics about Syria War and in general Middle East War, guys/entity like Assad, Soleimani, Iran, Hezbollah, Quds Force, *add many other ally force in this list, they act for our part, there is no point of discussion here. From my part, I am grateful to this people, even they bless allah. Why? Simple, without them, Middle East is totally fucked and, by osmosis, will more worse in Europe and in general World too. Just logic, it is not imaginable that in Europe is all fine if in Middle East are full of Daesh, people without ethic or even basic human rights.

In my view, Our Satanist are likely as cause and the the list above as effect. (of course, without taking away the merits of the soldiers). We battle at spiritual plan. The road to victory to a Satanic World can't be done without one of two. If one think we can destroy without physical part, he is only a delusion. This is why some people need be done in physical plan and in Middle East this people are the list above. They could not care of itself, or helping pissrael's proxies, BUT no, they didn't, even at the cost of losing the life, so that our children can live in a better world. They are people to whom we should bring respect, because they reflect us, we're, as Warrior's Satanic, acting same.

And, before sprouting mud or shit on Assad or this list above as I often read in this forum, especially by noobs, or on because they believe allah, one should understand before the circumstance, they are behind in many things, as the History teach, need it takes steps, even many, before reaching a level of understanding/awareness, to understand the message of Truth, otherwise it is like speaking to the deaf.

So for now, I wish a long life to Assad, to Hezbollah, to even the list above. This is until they are spiritually ready for Satanism.

HP also made the summary:
The question is not that of the Iranian regime and its greatness, I don't like them either. However the question is why are they being attacked all the time by America and Israel and their allies..... Because they stand in the way of Jewish supremacy in the region. I might not care for the Iranian government but Iran is a nation full of millions of innocent Gentile people and a war would kill hundreds of thousands of them. I oppose Iran being offered up as a mass human sacrifice for Jewish supremacy. Iran also didn't pull 911 the Mossad and their Jewish agents did. Israel is the only terrorist state in the Middle East and its responsible for numerous acts of terrorism against America.

HP Mageson666 said:
Soleimani

The recent assassination of Soleimani is revealing. Soleimani was responsible for saving Assad's government from ISIS and other Sunni terrorists forces created by Israel, Saudi and American backing as Obama was on international television during a press conference stating Washington was arming Syrian's for ISIL which is ISIS and Washington and the Saudi's take orders from big Jew. Soleimani was also responsible for saving Baghdad and Iraq from falling to ISIS (((forces))) and he personally rallied thousands of Shia Iraqi's to the defence of Baghdad this resulted in the creation of large para-military forces that are Shia and have connections with Iran. Soleimani was in some statements the number two man in the Iranian government. Soleimani was assassinated on a diplomatic mission from the leader of Iran to the president of Iraq with a message on creating a plan for peace talks with the Saudi's to deescalate tensions in the Gulf. Soleimani was travelling as an open diplomat on a mission of peace.

As numerous journalists including former American military intelligence officer, UN inspector and author Ritter have stated the Washington administration is lying about the reasons for the assassination of Soleimani.

Something that has come out in the news is another Iranian official in Yemen was targeted but this failed at the same time. Soleimani was the most successful leader of the QUD force which is the extraterritorial force of Iran. They do the fighting outside of Iran. This assassination was done for one reason that of war. The assassination of Soleimani is meant to remove the leadership of the QUD forces that could successfully oppose Israeli plans and (((American forces))) in Iraq and aboard during war and to enrage the Shia population and para-military forces in Iraq and to enrage Iran into hoping both groups will then take the path of retaliation to create the situation to start a larger war with Iran. It was also done to attempt to weaken the Shia forces fighting (((Domeh Saudi))) forces in Yemen this includes to weaken other Iranian forces aboard fighting proxy forces of Israel such as Syria which Assad has called the conflict in Syria "the Israeli-Syrian war" and Israel has admitted to flying over 150 combat missions against Syrian and Iranian forces on behalf of the terrorists forces such as ISIS. Obama had the opportunity to assassinate Soleimani in 2015 and refused because the intelligence report stated it would be a move that would cause serious blowback. Millions of Iranians protested the assassination of Soleimani and now Iraq and Iran is enraged to the extreme. Soleimani is considered the greatest national hero in Iran. News reports stated that Mossad attempted to assassinate Soleimani last year but failed.

The only group that benefitted from Soleimani's assassination was Israel. That includes Soleimani's expert diplomatic ability to work to create peace talks and help end the escalation of conflict that Israel requires to bring about the war with Iran they have been attempting to manifest for decades. The Israeli's had America pull the trigger to fan the conflict.

From reports the Iranian strike on the American airbase is simply a warning and was not intended to cause any American causalities and it did not. The Iranian's used weapons that don't miss they fell short of hitting anything important or personal for this reason. The Iranian government has worked to contain the fallout from this event but due to the situation had to react someway. From reports President Trump has decided to add more sanctions and not take the path of military strikes. Iran does not want a war but the Jews do.
In the astral world things are different, one is easily reached for example. Even in the material, enemies may come to invade us, like the Jews for example. Jews should not be allowed to live on this planet. I mean with curses, of course. Allowing Jews to live with us means allowing them to infiltrate and thus control us. It should not be feared that when these enemies cannot control, they try to destroy. We will protect ourselves with magic. It is worse to allow them to infiltrate.

HP Mageson666 said:
Soleimani was assassinated on a diplomatic mission from the leader of Iran to the president of Iraq with a message on creating a plan for peace talks with the Saudi's to deescalate tensions in the Gulf. Soleimani was travelling as an open diplomat on a mission of peace.
Reminds me of Rudolph Hess.

Thank you for explaining all of this to us HP.

Actually, from where I live, there is conflicting information. Some of this information in defending Soleimani and what not is attributed to democratic party. So it could all very well be just a way to undermine Trump's accomplishments. If I dare thought so, to think about the Jews and who they would most likely side with. It's the democratic party.

"The Democratic Party can trace it roots to Thomas Jefferson, as he founded what was originally the Republican Party; it was first known as the Democratic-Republican Party. The modern Democratic Party began during the War of 1812. The Democratic Party was anti-National Bank by the 1820’s. From mid-1830’s to the War Between the States, Democrats were America’s major party. The Democratic Party supported slavery and protested the Jim Crow laws; the Democratic Party was against any black obtaining freedom. Yes, kind of hard to believe, but totally true. The Democratic Party supported slavery and Jim Crow—make sure that sinks in. "

The funny part is, a lot of black people on welfare are democrats and they don't know the roots of it. I am not referring to this as republican vs democrat. I am pointing out the similarities of the jews and democratic party and the fact the democratic party is defending Soleimani.... So something fishy is going on. So as far as we know, about the defense against ISIS. Other information claims Soleimani is a terrorist, and the one who ordered the attacks on the US Embassy as well as other places in the world. All the attacks on people, gentile nations, and is just a gateway for the jews to have "one world" crap and everyone lives in peace, ignorance, and overcome up "differences." while such a thought would be nice, and it is possible to have peace in DIVERSITY, meaning sticking to our own.

I am highly aware of the games jews play, both sides. I have nothing against Iranians and I hope there is not going to be million of innocent Gentiles (Iranians) dead but I do not support Soleimani nor do I support those who are muslims.

Why was the Airliner 737 shot down. And Putin's government resigns, now suddenly. Is there a connection ?

I like how much energy Israel has raised in past few months to create war, and they have still failed.

They will never provoke another large war.

Thank you for this post!

I posted these articles about him in the other topic:

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2020/01/qassem-soleimani-iran-elite-quds-force-leader-200103033905377.html

https://ctc.usma.edu/qassem-soleimani-irans-unique-regional-strategy/

Sinarstm said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Soleimani

im disagree with your sermon.
Iran (Gov) have Oil...
We all know that these chaos is to keep oil prices high for Iran.So they also like the high price of oil.
as a result :
these assholes(government and Mullas) want a Short War to keep oil prices high.
i should correct your Sentence >> "Iranian People does not want a war but the Jews and I.R.Ido."
don't forget : mullahs same as Jews... the copy & past of jew...and I.R.I System is like isreal.
these Assholes(SHIA) want to their IMAM ZIMAM(=Messiah 100%) come to earth from Heaven :lol: :lol:
They say this sentence to our kids in schools Repeatedly :
"ٌWhen Imam Ziman comes to earth 33 000 000 000( :!: :?: ) people will die..." :eek: :eek:
but ... all of my sentences are lie and I'm jew :evil: and then you can call Solgewmani hero :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol look how the jew acts. They really can’t even infiltrate properly, it takes less than 20 posts for these fuckers to get exposed, and they even tell you directly they’re jews, how fucking stupid can they be lmao

I notice the Jew trolls attempt to make this some personal moralist debate on Soleimani to attempt to jewistify the Mossad killing of him. This is to distract off the reason he actually was assassinated. Sorry Mossad and its Saudi and America proxies are not exactly the beacon of human rights in the region. Jewish Domeh run Saudi land openly murders human rights activists by crucifying them in public and then Jewish run Washington sends this regime millions of dollars to fund their armies war in Yemen and American troops to protect this regime directly while selling them billions in weapons to wage proxy war and terrorism across the Middle East for Big Jew.

Iran has been embargoed from selling any oil and where it still can its being ripped off by selling low as low can get just to get something and its entire economy depends on oil to survive and now it can't even do that. But that Israeli troll then tells us all this is a big plot by Iran and their selling oil prices high..... This is how Jews fucking lie about everything. Iran is just raking in the oil money like Domeh Jew Saudi land.... No its economy is collapsed that is why Big Jew put the sanctions on Iranian oil.... As an act of economic warfare to destroy their economy and cause the situation to attempt a revolution to take down the Iranian government and then put their agents into power to destroy Iran further.

Aquarius said:
Lol look how the jew acts. They really can’t even infiltrate properly, it takes less than 20 posts for these fuckers to get exposed, and they even tell you directly they’re jews, how fucking stupid can they be lmao

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back