Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

United States Threatening Iran, War Looming?

HP Mageson666 said:
How many of these protests in Iran are organized by external intelligence agencies working inside Iran. There is a large movement of people within Iran who want government reform and an end to the Islamic regime. But these is always to be suspected when international politics are in play.

The problem is Trump's move on Iran with the sanctions will possible do two things, keep causing escalation of conflict in the region till there is some kind of war or cause some kind of popular uprising in Iran. However the second is harder when you make aggressive threats and actions towards Iran. Israeli's influence in Trump's admin obviously want war and nothing but war. The Israeli's don't want a strong Iran with a new democratic government and first world economy with the sanctions removed....
I need an opinion on something all of my journey and experience since I have found Jos has led me to believe that I am in my last life physical cycle into ascending to the spirit to continue my work there. My life path number is a 9 which mean i am in my last cycle and much as i want to see this world and universe flourish I can't help but think at the end of the day that nothin will be pure until existence is destroyed and recreated in its original purity and Im certain that i have received multiple messages from Satan and Lilith that i am their last and final Son in the Flesh what some would call the AntiChrist and I know this to be true and I truly believe that I can create this perfection for all souls to experience and exist in what are your thoughts on this in all honesty?

NonDeaSoss said:
HP Mageson666 said:
How many of these protests in Iran are organized by external intelligence agencies working inside Iran. There is a large movement of people within Iran who want government reform and an end to the Islamic regime. But these is always to be suspected when international politics are in play.

The problem is Trump's move on Iran with the sanctions will possible do two things, keep causing escalation of conflict in the region till there is some kind of war or cause some kind of popular uprising in Iran. However the second is harder when you make aggressive threats and actions towards Iran. Israeli's influence in Trump's admin obviously want war and nothing but war. The Israeli's don't want a strong Iran with a new democratic government and first world economy with the sanctions removed....
I need an opinion on something all of my journey and experience since I have found Jos has led me to believe that I am in my last life physical cycle into ascending to the spirit to continue my work there. My life path number is a 9 which mean i am in my last cycle and much as i want to see this world and universe flourish I can't help but think at the end of the day that nothin will be pure until existence is destroyed and recreated in its original purity and Im certain that i have received multiple messages from Satan and Lilith that i am their last and final Son in the Flesh what some would call the AntiChrist and I know this to be true and I truly believe that I can create this perfection for all souls to experience and exist in what are your thoughts on this in all honesty?
You are deluded as fuck, like very deluded. If you're on drugs you should stop using them, then read joyofsatan.com and start meditating. Since you are prone to delusions work hard on staying grounded in reality, void meditation is your friend.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back