Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Demon's language

Demon's language is Enonchian Alphabet, Duat in speaks language.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Enochian1.html

SatanicMonarch666 said:

No, that's a made-up language created in the Middle Ages. What's written there has been debunked already. Enochian doesn't have much power either.

AlexElPM said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
AlexElPM said:
All of them?
Yes.
So... maybe I would try to talk in spanish to them, my native languages.

How can I know which languages they talk?
They are gonna understand you regardless of your language, you can talk to them in whatever language you want.

No, Enochian is not the language of Demons, that’s outdated info.

Yes, the Gods are extremely advanced and intelligent beings, they’re not stupid dude. They’ve watched humanity since Satan created us.

So it’s fine to talk to them in Spanish if you want.

You need to site a reliable source to support your claim. Otherwise, I find it hard to believe.

TopoftheAbyss said:
AlexElPM said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

They talk communicate psychically. Language is not an issue.

Lugh said:
You need to site a reliable source to support your claim. Otherwise, I find it hard to believe.

TopoftheAbyss said:
AlexElPM said:

A reliable source for what? As you can see, Spiritual Satanism is about developing spiritually and one of the things that can come with that is telepathic communication. And that is how the Gods speak to dedicated members for the most part. How else would someone talk to the Gods?

How do you think the HPs communicate with the Gods? Lol.

Lugh said:

TopoftheAbyss said:
AlexElPM said:

The source is called Joy of Satan.

Do you imply that telepathic communication is the same as physical communication? How does TopoftheAbyss and you know what languages do the gods speak physically?

This matter isn’t a big deal to begin with. I always like to refresh my memory.

Darksage666 said:
Lugh said:

TopoftheAbyss said:

A reliable source for what? As you can see, Spiritual Satanism is about developing spiritually and one of the things that can come with that is telepathic communication. And that is how the Gods speak to dedicated members for the most part. How else would someone talk to the Gods?

Are you like done trolling Light Algur?

The Gods communicate telepathically, and they can understand any and all human "languages", even mutes, or even emotional communication which is left unsaid such as emotional communication.

Pray to them in any language you want, and it will be the same thing. What matters is the intention and the meaning of what you want conveyed, upon which telepathic communication is built. Communication like that goes further than verbal communication.

Lugh said:
Do you imply that telepathic communication is the same as physical communication? How does TopoftheAbyss and you know what languages do the gods speak physically?

Darksage666 said:
Lugh said:

Lugh said:

Darksage666 said:
Lugh said:

erm... doesn’t it say on the JoS that certain Demons teach all languages?
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/STUDENTS.html

Hasn’t HPS Maxine also stated before that the pineal gland filters communication between languages too?

Hmm, I just thought that a being that is not only light years more advanced than a human but also has seen the creations and mistakes of humanity since it’s creation wouldn’t have a hard time with a language as common as Spanish.

Like there isn’t a version of the JoS in Spanish lol.

Darksage666 said:
Lugh said:

Darksage666 said:

erm... doesn’t it say on the JoS that certain Demons teach all languages?
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/STUDENTS.html

Hasn’t HPS Maxine also stated before that the pineal gland filters communication between languages too?

Hmm, I just thought that a being that is not only light years more advanced than a human but also has seen the creations and mistakes of humanity since it’s creation wouldn’t have a hard time with a language as common as Spanish.

Like there isn’t a version of the JoS in Spanish lol.

Personally, I don't like the spanish version of JoS. It's not accurate.

I would offer myself to create a more accurate version.

AlexElPM said:
Can demons talk languages that are not english??
Dont worry your pineal gland when activated will turn the messages they send in the language you are comfortable in . Incase you speak multiple languages your pineal gland will (maybe?) convert till messages in a mixture of these languages to best suit your needs and so that you interpret the meaning of the message correctly

Lugh said:

Darksage666 said:
Lugh said:

Reading mistake Lugh. He wrote "psychically" not physically :roll:

AlexElPM said:
Can demons talk languages that are not english??
Is obvious! The Daimons are very older than English language. The Daimon's language is Sanskrit, while the Daimon's alphabet is Futhark.
SatanicMonarch666 said:
Enochian language was created by John Dee. Dee affirmed that Enochian is the “Angel's language”. Enochian is not a real language. The Daimons speak Sanskrit. While the “Angels” speak Hebrew!

hey, not trolling or anything, but im quite interested in psychology and the brain, so may i have a theoretical question about the working mechanism of this?

so lets say your original language is spanish, but your pereferred language for some reason is english. yet you not on a motherounge level.

will the gods describe things with english words you understand, or will they make you understand words you di didint even learn previously?

another question... does the gland make you hear their communication in a language? i mean some people think in a language-or at least i do -like i make inner monologues in a language and not in pictures or normal "thoughts"...

random_lurker said:
will they make you understand words you di didint even learn previously?
I dont think it works that way. Communications are simply received, filtered, and translated by your pineal gland, into words you can understand.

random_lurker said:
another question... does the gland make you hear their communication in a language? i mean some people think in a language-or at least i do -like i make inner monologues in a language and not in pictures or normal "thoughts"...
It's possible to be in pictures, too. Always best to not "expect" anything specific and stay open so you can receive their guidance as well as possible.

Forget about languages entirely. Telepathic communication is about concepts. The Gods will transmit you the concepts they want to send you. How you will interpret them is your own thing. Some people may hear them as words in their language, others see as mental pictures, others as feelings, others as combination of all of these.

random_lurker said:
so lets say your original language is spanish, but your pereferred language for some reason is english. yet you not on a motherounge level.

will the gods describe things with english words you understand, or will they make you understand words you di didint even learn previously?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back