Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What an Aryan means? A white Nordic blonde?

Harry

Website
www.ancient-forums.com
Is having a family which is white and not mixed from a very long time = that I'm an Aryan? or do i need to be a Nordic blonde to be called an Aryan? Because this is confusing me.

Harry said:
Is having a family which is white and not mixed from a very long time = that I'm an Aryan? or do i need to be a Nordic blonde to be called an Aryan? Because this is confusing me.
Think about it logically. You have Hitler as your profile picture, a white man with brown hair and brown eyes, do you think he wouldn't be considered Aryan?

An Aryan is a very broad term for MANY things. Think of it like a Kabalistic understanding of a mantra/yantra.

For example Aryanization: The act of a person spiritually advancing and becoming a spiritual warrior priest.

ex: If I throw a person into the Gundstrup cauldron they don't burn cause the aetheric water is lukewarm not hot. So they evolve into the Aryan.

Now of course the most common reference is racial i.e. white race. Technically we can't call most people Aryans as they don't spiritually advance. So what is an Aryan, a white person of the spiritual doctrines of advancement.

Aryan also has connotations with the Gods i.e. the God name translate into Aryan.

Again the most common is racial classification but it requires spiritual insight not everyone is an aryan. Why would we label a christard Aryan if they reject their Aryanicity.

Again many levels of understanding think of it like a stairway with different understandings.

Satan'sLibrary: CTRL+(F)ind: Aryan x4 articles

HP Jake Carlson: Aryan fallen angel
Mageson: The Divine Meta Origin Of The White Aryan HP Mageson 666.pdf
Magick, Satan is God, The Mages of the Aryan Race -High Priest Hooded Cobra 666.pdf

Also check out HP Jake's GBLT Thule site on some other Aryan info.

You are Aryan if your white and Spiritually advancing. That is about all. I also happen to know some people of the Nordic Subrace have darker hair. I believe Hitler was one example and there are other examples I have seen myself in my own life. You can kind of tell by features mainly. Enjoy whatever Subrace you are in and your own self and body and stuff no need to feel any shame about anything like this all of us on here who are advancing and white are Aryans. Be proud of whoever you are and work to get back to those cultural roots in someway and you will be happy.

Harry said:

Man I'm Eastern European, my ancestors and my family have green and blue eyes. But I have brown hair, brown eyes and light skin.
Are you troll?!

The Aryans spread from Ukraine, the present-day Eurasian steppes. And they probably aren't blond blue eyes, not the majority. You can find various white phenotypes all over Europe.

Aryan is a term that refers to a metaphysical/spiritual characteristic of the individual. Not solely material. Would you ever call a christian, and by christian I mean a spiritual jew/walking bible, an Aryan? Looking at the race in such material way risks to become a new communism based on biology. The key lies in spiritual understanding.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back