Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Should I take this course by a jew?

MercuryWisdom

Hello my satanic comrades. I needed sales training so I went ahead and bought a course of the best sales trainer in the world jordan belfort The wolf of wall street he had a dark past but now he sells ethical sales training but after I researched him a bit I figured out he was a jew :( . Well I have watched his stuff on youtube and went through a couple modules of the course they seem fine and ethical yet very informative and useful to my career. But a jew is a jew but I already have the course and it is not cheap too about $2k should I use it but be careful of any jewish corruptions this course helped hundreds of thousand sales people to improve their career ethically I don't want to do something that will annoy father satan. So the question is should I learn from the course with an open eye to any corruptions and take the good apples or should I just not do it all I hope high priests reply to this.

2k on a course is really a lot, you can usually find that stuff for free on the web.
Think of this, if this course costed 20$ would you have brought it? You think the value of it is enormous because the price is very fucking high, but if it was 20$ you would most likely not consider it too much. If it was free would you be so motivated to study it all?
The jew jewed you.
You can with some search find this stuff for free on the web.

mercury_wisdom said:
Hello my satanic comrades. I needed sales training so I went ahead and bought a course of the best sales trainer in the world jordan belfort The wolf of wall street he had a dark past but now he sells ethical sales training but after I researched him a bit I figured out he was a jew :( . Well I have watched his stuff on youtube and went through a couple modules of the course they seem fine and ethical yet very informative and useful to my career. But a jew is a jew but I already have the course and it is not cheap too about $2k should I use it but be careful of any jewish corruptions this course helped hundreds of thousand sales people to improve their career ethically I don't want to do something that will annoy father satan. So the question is should I learn from the course with an open eye to any corruptions and take the good apples or should I just not do it all I hope high priests reply to this.
I think you're fine. Take the course. If you can still refund the money though, definitely go for that instead. Otherwise, atleast make some use of what you bought and use that monetary loss as motivation to do well. I'm learning some stuff too and nearly every course on the site I'm on is by idiotic jews or (((progressive))) libtards. However, regardless of their annoying faces, the courses themselves still hold value and that's why I bear with it. The same thing applies for college and most other education systems nowadays. They are usually inefficiently structured, filled with corruptions, and the overwhelming majority of teachers are jews. But education still remains a necessity despite that.

Go into it all with a satanic mindset and look critically at everything you are presented, and you will be fine.
In this day and age it's vital to filter any data you encounter as nearly everything has some corruption and bullshit in it. Even the best sites do, aside from the JoS.

Shael said:
mercury_wisdom said:
I think you're fine. Take the course. If you can still refund the money though, definitely go for that instead. Otherwise, atleast make some use of what you bought and use that monetary loss as motivation to do well. I'm learning some stuff too and nearly every course on the site I'm on is by idiotic jews or (((progressive))) libtards. However, regardless of their annoying faces, the courses themselves still hold value and that's why I bear with it. The same thing applies for college and most other education systems nowadays. They are usually inefficiently structured, filled with corruptions, and the overwhelming majority of teachers are jews. But education still remains a necessity despite that.

Go into it all with a satanic mindset and look critically at everything you are presented, and you will be fine.
In this day and age it's vital to filter any data you encounter as nearly everything has some corruption and bullshit in it. Even the best sites do, aside from the JoS.
Ok thanks

Aquarius said:
2k on a course is really a lot, you can usually find that stuff for free on the web.
Think of this, if this course costed 20$ would you have brought it? You think the value of it is enormous because the price is very fucking high, but if it was 20$ you would most likely not consider it too much. If it was free would you be so motivated to study it all?
The jew jewed you.
I have watched most of the course now I can say it is great and the value can make me much more money(ethically) than the course's price.

mercury_wisdom said:
I have watched most of the course now I can say it is great and the value can make me much more money(ethically) than the course's price.

I do not know the course, but it seems to me quite uncommon that a jew sells something "ethical" to Gentiles. Are you really sure a jew will teach you how to become richer or basically more effective in your jobs without applying something against our society in concrete or subliminal way?
Unless you work as sales man for a jewish company of course.
For sure you will find many interesting points to elaborate on, but are you sure it is really ethical?
Most sales courses teach how to deceive your customer, to buy more even against his will.

mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius said:
The jew jewed you.

Go for it if it's useful and it will give knowledge that you require. This is a no brainer.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Aquarius said:
The jew jewed you.

Go for it if it's useful and it will give knowledge that you require. This is a no brainer.
Ok thanks for the clarification Hp

If you know for sure that it’s a kike, I wouldn’t mind finding it online for free for you. I have some experience in the realm of piracy and searching for free stuff online. Of course, I’ll be checking if there’s malware in the course downloads so that everything is fine.

I’ve got various sources to find online courses, which focus on making money online, one of which has been a recent golden and shares marketing business models and ideas that I will implement once I’m done with it and have taken some notes(the fruits of my $ workings). If you don’t want to share which course it is, I can understand, as saturation fears are always precautions to follow for anyone thats in the field of online money making, but this can be a viable option. I’d be willing to help a Satanist out in this situation though if you want to divulge and have you keep 2k in your pocket.

As far as how I would send it. It’d be right here as I know that an email exchange always has a rub on of trust issues which is inevitable. Thus I wiuld share it publicy here if you would divulge the course here as well. Otherwise I guess you’ll pay the 2k and see how it goes :?

Mostly willing to help because I’ve been there before. Let me know by quote/reply here so I get a notification and can answer back as I might miss it since there’s not a follow option for threads on here. It might go under the rug and you pay the 2k which I’d like for you to avoid doing.

It would always be ideal to opt out of paying a jew if you know there’s another option. Nobility is not applicable for any jew as they don’t deserve such in any circumstances(this is my opinion and I’m sure others will agree here). It would be a totally different if it were a gentile though.

mercury_wisdom said:

Please get a refund ASAP! You'll notice my previous reply as it gets approved, as I wrote it by skiming over your post. Upon reading it I did a small hunt online for you. I hope you read this as I am willing to help a fellow brother/sister of Satan out. Save or get a refund for your 2k as I was able to find courses that this kike is selling. It won't devalue anything, just save you the 2K, in the case of kike that has a history of being, well a JEW in both his approach to life and deceiving people as well, as is the case with A LOT of these "make money online gurus". I linked three of his courses, which I was able to find easy peasy, if there's a different one you require let me know.

Now I will post a bunch of links which will essentially allow you to benefit from the information that he's sharing for FREE.

Torrent method(You'll need to download Utorrent in order to download these files):

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/30481910/Jordan_Belfort_-_Straight_Line_Marketing

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/9587957/Jordan_Belfort_-_Straight_Line_Persuasion

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/33034610/Jordan_Belfort_-_Script_Builder

*First download Utorrent on your computer, then click get torrent*
I'm short on time so I didn't do a scan for malware. In my experience of piracy most malware can be found when you are pirating software, that's when real issues are relevant. In this case it's okay but you can always go on https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/upload to double check. Or use any malware software you can purchase with the some of the 2k you will refund.

As for his books here's another treat: http://gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=jordan+belfort&open=0&res=25&view=simple&phrase=1&column=def

Let me know if you have more questions, concern or issues. I'm more than willing to help. Just quote my replies to your thread so that I get notified.

Braun666 said:
Torrent method(You'll need to download Utorrent in order to download these files)
I'm pretty sure you can get into legal trouble for these things, so take good care if you use this method. If utorrent works on Linux too, then install yourself some version of Linux and do it there. If you do it on windows 10, make sure you have a VPN running. There's a lot of them that let you test their services for free for like a day. Use one of those free trials so you dont have to pay anything. I think CyberghostVPN has it.

Stay safe guys.

Braun666 said:
If you know for sure that it’s a kike, I wouldn’t mind finding it online for free for you. I have some experience in the realm of piracy and searching for free stuff online. Of course, I’ll be checking if there’s malware in the course downloads so that everything is fine.

I’ve got various sources to find online courses, which focus on making money online, one of which has been a recent golden and shares marketing business models and ideas that I will implement once I’m done with it and have taken some notes(the fruits of my $ workings). If you don’t want to share which course it is, I can understand, as saturation fears are always precautions to follow for anyone thats in the field of online money making, but this can be a viable option. I’d be willing to help a Satanist out in this situation though if you want to divulge and have you keep 2k in your pocket.

As far as how I would send it. It’d be right here as I know that an email exchange always has a rub on of trust issues which is inevitable. Thus I wiuld share it publicy here if you would divulge the course here as well. Otherwise I guess you’ll pay the 2k and see how it goes :?

Mostly willing to help because I’ve been there before. Let me know by quote/reply here so I get a notification and can answer back as I might miss it since there’s not a follow option for threads on here. It might go under the rug and you pay the 2k which I’d like for you to avoid doing.

It would always be ideal to opt out of paying a jew if you know there’s another option. Nobility is not applicable for any jew as they don’t deserve such in any circumstances(this is my opinion and I’m sure others will agree here). It would be a totally different if it were a gentile though.
Yeah thank you very much braun I actually refund it and got a $23 vip membership in a get paid courses for free site and I have the course now. Thank you very much for the concern and help brother.
Wish you the best :D

Braun666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Please get a refund ASAP! You'll notice my previous reply as it gets approved, as I wrote it by skiming over your post. Upon reading it I did a small hunt online for you. I hope you read this as I am willing to help a fellow brother/sister of Satan out. Save or get a refund for your 2k as I was able to find courses that this kike is selling. It won't devalue anything, just save you the 2K, in the case of kike that has a history of being, well a JEW in both his approach to life and deceiving people as well, as is the case with A LOT of these "make money online gurus". I linked three of his courses, which I was able to find easy peasy, if there's a different one you require let me know.

Now I will post a bunch of links which will essentially allow you to benefit from the information that he's sharing for FREE.

Torrent method(You'll need to download Utorrent in order to download these files):

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/30481910/Jordan_Belfort_-_Straight_Line_Marketing

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/9587957/Jordan_Belfort_-_Straight_Line_Persuasion

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/33034610/Jordan_Belfort_-_Script_Builder

*First download Utorrent on your computer, then click get torrent*
I'm short on time so I didn't do a scan for malware. In my experience of piracy most malware can be found when you are pirating software, that's when real issues are relevant. In this case it's okay but you can always go on https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/upload to double check. Or use any malware software you can purchase with the some of the 2k you will refund.

As for his books here's another treat: http://gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=jordan+belfort&open=0&res=25&view=simple&phrase=1&column=def

Let me know if you have more questions, concern or issues. I'm more than willing to help. Just quote my replies to your thread so that I get notified.
Yeah thanks a lot brother I have replied regards your concern❤

These entrepreneurs who sell these courses for that much price, can easily be found in pieces over the Internet.

These days, I believe he is a jew, his name is Dan lok, Chinese fat guy, selling overpriced courses in a PYRAMID SCHEME. He is renting pent house and what not.. Just like Tai Lopez, he is also being exposed.

Each one of them have a pyramid scheme selling you their shit!

These people are all scammers scamming you legally. Lazy bummers are an easy victim for them.

Do not fucking buy these courses online. NONE OF ANY ONLINE COURSE! Because? You can find it for FREE on the Internet.

Just think, if these people were genuine, would they have time to sell online courses?

They were made rich by foolish people who bought their programs, courses. Their luxurious life is being survived and paid by their buyers.

Use your common sense.

sahasrarabliss said:
These entrepreneurs who sell these courses for that much price, can easily be found in pieces over the Internet.

These days, I believe he is a jew, his name is Dan lok, Chinese fat guy, selling overpriced courses in a PYRAMID SCHEME. He is renting pent house and what not.. Just like Tai Lopez, he is also being exposed.

These people are all scammers scamming you legally. Lazy bummers are an easy victim for them.

Do not fucking buy these courses online. NONE OF ANY ONLINE COURSE! Because? You can find it for FREE on the Internet.

Just think, if these people were genuine, would they have time to sell online courses?

They were made rich by foolish people who bought their programs, courses. Their luxurious life is being survived and paid by their buyers.

Use your common sense.
I extremely disagree with you here. I don't think you have actually used dan lok's teachings or learned anything about it. I have learned a lot from dan lok and he helped me in many dark times and I earned a lot of money from his teachings and he is not the only entrepreneur I learned from there is a lot of legitimate people on the internet you just have to pick the good apples and leave the bad ones btw tai lopez is a scam because his courses are full of shit unlike other people and keep an open mind and actually listen to good entrepreneurs. Some good entrepreneurs have completely transformed my life financially and I am thankful for them. Keep an open mind you are now calling those people like dan lok a scam just because you heard it or other reasons just like some people call the jos nazi racist people when the people who says this are actually very deluded and will regret it surely.
Wish you the best sister/brother sahasrarabliss and have a good day❤

mercury_wisdom said:
sahasrarabliss said:

Use your common sense.
I extremely disagree with you here. I don't think you have actually used dan lok's teachings or learned anything about it. I have learned a lot from dan lok and he helped me in many dark times and I earned a lot of money from his teachings and he is not the only entrepreneur I learned from there is a lot of legitimate people on the internet you just have to pick the good apples and leave the bad ones btw tai lopez is a scam because his courses are full of shit unlike other people and keep an open mind and actually listen to good entrepreneurs. Some good entrepreneurs have completely transformed my life financially and I am thankful for them. Keep an open mind you are now calling those people like dan lok a scam just because you heard it or other reasons just like some people call the jos nazi racist people when the people who says this are actually very deluded and will regret it surely.
Wish you the best sister/brother sahasrarabliss and have a good day❤

I've checked his course. I've checked instagram courses which are sold for thousands of dollars too and many other business course. They all contain things that are easily and freely available on the internet.

95% of his course is pure motivation talk which you can easily get by watching on YouTube Motivational videos for FREE.

Check reviews before buying anything like this scam :
https://www.holysmoke.org/scam/dan-lok/

I warn all of you never buy these courses online. NEVER. I have no doubt that he is a pure Chinese jew.

sahasrarabliss said:
I warn all of you never buy these courses online. NEVER. I have no doubt that he is a pure Chinese jew.
Dan Lok from what I know is legit and very likely a gentile. You may have had bad experiences with online courses over-all, but there is no need to call every single person who offers this a scammer and a jew.

Does this look like a jew to you?
Screenshot-2019-11-12-11-30-31-74.png

Shael said:
sahasrarabliss said:
Dan Lok from what I know is legit and very likely a gentile. You may have had bad experiences with online courses over-all, but there is no need to call every single person who offers this a scammer and a jew.

Thank you Shael for more clarification on the topic I really needed it.

mercury_wisdom said:
Shael said:
sahasrarabliss said:

Thank you Shael for more clarification on the topic I really needed it.

You said "from what I know" kindly provide proof of him being legit. There are more negative reviews about him and his course on the internet than positive.

I said, I've checked his course. I repeat, what he provides you is pure MOTIVATION Talk, then he makes " closing" such a big deal and make it look like hardest part of the deal while it's the easiest and smoothest part of the deal.

He sells his course parts in a pyramid scheme. Which is illegal in some countries. It's like "well done, if you buy this, you get this, and you get to learn how to earn 6 figure"

He is no different than Tai Lopez. As he has also rented luxury things, now who pays for his rent? For his luxury? Stupid buyers are paying for his lavish life.

Look at his YouTube channel, his first video. Check it and then you wonder.

Don't ever dare to make these online frauds selling shit courses look legit. They are NOT legit. I spend most of my time on the Internet, and that does not go into posting pics on the social media or chit chat or YouTube.

I provided the reviews link about him and his course. Read that in my previous post.

Shael said:
sahasrarabliss said:

I just stumbled upon this video.
And I remembered this thread immediately.

https://youtu.be/4VDiM_PMmZA

(This makes it clear to never buy any course online. He is probably a jew if not then worse gentile. But the way he lies is so jewwyyyy joojoo)

I'd quote a comment from this video Comment section
arena arena wrote :

I took a loan to join HIC... It's a 10 year debt that I hoped to pay in just a 'couple months' after learning the "high income skills"... So here's the truth - yes, you can learn a skill that will pay you... But is it necessary to spend 2,500 US dollars? God, no. Honestly, the entire High Income Copywriter was a giant webinar made to prepare you for the $25,000 inner circle upsell....

The HIC course is 7 weeks and it goes like this - first two weeks are to indoctrinate you into trusting "Sifu" no matter what. Some of it is valuable, most of it is a waste of time. Then a couple weeks of actual strategies (this can be good, but still kindergarten level) and then the ENTIRE class 7 and 8 are made to UPSELL you and make you feel fucking miserable if you don't join the inner circle. Last class was literally the worst day of my entire life, I cried and I realized I fell for a scam like a child. The entire 8 weeks they tell you that they will teach you how to get copywriting clients - FUCKING LIE! They just tell you to sign on some freelancing websites and try your luck - or sign to $25,000 program to maybe get clients from them. Dear God, I regret it so much. Have you any idea how fucking hard it is to actually get clients in the beginning on the overpopulated freelancing websites? And believe me, it will only get more and more crowded as HIC continues with next seasons, forget about it. It's all made to force you to the $25.000 inner circle.

Now pay attention... In the first week I realized something was off. We didn't learn shit about copywriting... only about midset and stuff like that. So I've decided that even if this is a giant scam - that I will apply myself and pay off the debt no matter what... So it's been a couple weeks since "graduation" and I already got paid $500 for copywriting services. But NOT because of Dan Lok - because of working my fingers to the bone for the past 8 weeks for fucking 12-15 hours a day, writing, reading 2-3 books a week, watching other programs, learning non stop.

Look - some of his advice is valuable. Like 5% of it. The rest is marketing and deception. Take what's good and leave the rest. But what pisses me off is preying on desperate people dedicated enough to take a loan... and then twisting the knife even deeper after the graduation. No joke, I felt literal pain when they showed the upsell. Honest to god I cried for the entire day... Mind you - it was a 3 hour fucking "class" that you paid 2.5k for already...

So is HIC any good? It depends. It helped me get started, but my success was only because of my hard work, they don't teach you shit. Was it worth 2.5k? NO. Is Dan Lok an unethical bastard? Fuck yes. And a liar.

So thank you "Sifu", for showing me that I CAN independently learn a skill and make money with it if I overwork myself to death. And FUCK YOU "Sifu" for lying to me, for deceiving me, and for tricking even more people for your bullshit schemes.

P.S. Please do not buy anything from this man, unless you are prepared to only extract the valuable 5% of information from the ocean of piss and shit they sell you as foie gras.

I just had to throw up all this in here and I hope that I can save at least one person from this scammer... I'm sorry to say my friend, but there really are no shortcuts and anyone that tells you otherwise is a liar. I wish I realized this two months ago, before I fell for the bentley scam.

sahasrarabliss said:
Shael said:
sahasrarabliss said:
I warn all of you never buy these courses online. NEVER. I have no doubt that he is a pure Chinese jewl
You are right Sahasrara I did some research and he is indeed a scam artist. He does offer some value on his youtube and motivational videos yet he is full of deception he offers a stupidly high price for simple content and brainwashing in his actual course which he uses to upsell some other ridiculous program which promotes him as an affiliate. Good thing I pirate those courses thank father Satan I didn't spend $2.5k that would be a huge amount of money in my currency it would be devstating if I ever spent that much. Oh my god I have realised most of the "mentors" online that I listen to are so fake and I have been listening to a lot of lies there is some good stuff online but you should spot the bad ones when they charge $1k+ for some super secret that will make me reach my goals or something. I am still going to learn how to make money online with an authentic business. But I have to learn income skills from experience not from an overpriced course that will make me magically copy some fake guru's experience. Realizing the courses are fake made me know that I have to put in work to get experience of course I can still learn from other people but those people have to be experienced in the field, authentic and it is their actual profession.

mercury_wisdom said:
You are right Sahasrara I did some research and he is indeed a scam artist. He does offer some value on his youtube and motivational videos yet he is full of deception he offers a stupidly high price for simple content and brainwashing in his actual course which he uses to upsell some other ridiculous program which promotes him as an affiliate. Good thing I pirate those courses thank father Satan I didn't spend $2.5k that would be a huge amount of money in my currency it would be devstating if I ever spent that much. Oh my god I have realised most of the "mentors" online that I listen to are so fake and I have been listening to a lot of lies there is some good stuff online but you should spot the bad ones when they charge $1k+ for some super secret that will make me reach my goals or something. I am still going to learn how to make money online with an authentic business. But I have to learn income skills from experience not from an overpriced course that will make me magically copy some fake guru's experience. Realizing the courses are fake made me know that I have to put in work to get experience of course I can still learn from other people but those people have to be experienced in the field, authentic and it is their actual profession.
Good that you understood that, that’s a way to go:)

There are several exellent sales/business programs online, My advice is to dig a little deeper and look for a peogram that is ran by a gentile. (There are plenty of prgram that are genuine, useful and most importantly not made by a jew)

Also make sure, that the techniques and strategies suit your personality type. If you are an introvert (actually a huge advantage in sales) You need a totally different apparoach and strategy to become succesful.
A lot of movies show the salesman/agent to be a stereotypical social butterfly who is always the center of attention and talks a lot.

The reality is (and why introverts have a huge advantage) is that you have to pay attention and LISTEN to your clients. You have to ask questions, to truly undertstand his needs, the challanges and the problems to be solved. People love it when there is someone who listens and cares for their challanges and problems.

1.Therefore you already did a great favor of being there from him. (And Most people feel obliged and would like to return the favor... ;) )
2. Since you listened quietly, you actually have a clue about the clients needs and can give wise council on how to fulfill it (or how and what type of product will help in this)
3. Since you actually gave your client real value (not just convincing him to buy with Schlomo tactics) he is much mkre likely to return and buy again. The headache is in the Frontend (getting a client) while the riches are in the Backend (selling to existing clients who are pleased with you and have trust)

If you are a natural advisor/helper type, than the most important thing to master is asking the right questions and learning to keep control of conversations via these questions.

What are you selling by the way?

Savitar said:
There are several exellent sales/business programs online, My advice is to dig a little deeper and look for a peogram that is ran by a gentile. (There are plenty of prgram that are genuine, useful and most importantly not made by a jew)

Also make sure, that the techniques and strategies suit your personality type. If you are an introvert (actually a huge advantage in sales) You need a totally different apparoach and strategy to become succesful.
A lot of movies show the salesman/agent to be a stereotypical social butterfly who is always the center of attention and talks a lot.

The reality is (and why introverts have a huge advantage) is that you have to pay attention and LISTEN to your clients. You have to ask questions, to truly undertstand his needs, the challanges and the problems to be solved. People love it when there is someone who listens and cares for their challanges and problems.

1.Therefore you already did a great favor of being there from him. (And Most people feel obliged and would like to return the favor... ;) )
2. Since you listened quietly, you actually have a clue about the clients needs and can give wise council on how to fulfill it (or how and what type of product will help in this)
3. Since you actually gave your client real value (not just convincing him to buy with Schlomo tactics) he is much mkre likely to return and buy again. The headache is in the Frontend (getting a client) while the riches are in the Backend (selling to existing clients who are pleased with you and have trust)

If you are a natural advisor/helper type, than the most important thing to master is asking the right questions and learning to keep control of conversations via these questions.

What are you selling by the way?
This thread was made from a while ago so I don't do sales anymore but thank you for the tips Savitar :)

mercury_wisdom said:

Yeah he is a monkey who doesn't know anything about sales. A large part of his course is based on motivational videos and brainwashing people into believing him to be Sifu or shifu,.

About online business :

Look around you what people need and isn't getting a supply. If they are getting supplied the item they need.. Then think how you can make it more valuable, easy availability, a better quality.
Then Open an online store, send pamphlets in newspaper.
Promote with word of mouth. Etc etc..

Start promoting from where you reside. From Neighbors.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back