Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Twin Souls

The other thing that has to be addressed is the fact that Jack when caught lying about primary sources just went into another lie and then more deception. While attempting to push Christian ministry sources and the enemy narrative. Its as Jack is sitting in some Christian ministry office himself. This type of purposely deceptive behaviour is aimed at confusing people and dividing the community because that is what's its doing. So this nonsense about trans people didn't exist till some Jew pulled out a magic wand and invented them is proven false and is being pushed to further the Jewish agenda of spreading destruction against Third Sex people. If Jack wants to be a agent of the Jews he will have to do so elsewhere. The fact Jack is willing to lie and use deception to promote this Jewish nonsense makes this more then a mistake in understanding its willful intent.

luis said:
But HP what do you mean by Trans? Do you mean the same as today that want to take hormones and do surgery?

In my own understanding what you mean by Trans are only men that are more feminine and "crossdresser" as the other sex but did not want to take hormones and cut their genitalia (of course for trans women too).

Because I do believe Trans always existed but they did not want to cut their genitalia and take hormones, they just wanted to look more of the other sex.
That's what I agree with. And that's what I meant when I said they should accept themself for how they are instead of wanting to chop themself up. However they naturally are, that's how they're meant to be, and they don't need some unnatural surgery if they can accept themself.

HP Mageson666 said:
Are you saying there were people who got sex change surgury in ancient time? There was a sex change surgury room in ancient Egypt?

Or are you just saying that they dressed like, felt like, and acted like the other sex, but without any surgury? Because I agree with that and I never argued against that. I said how there are some people who's energy is more like the other sex's, and that is how they act like. And there have always been people like that. If this is what you mean when you say there have always been trans people, then I completely agree with you. But that's like my point that they didn't used to have to chop themself to gruesome bits to try to fit an image, because they used to just accept how their body and soul are. Dress, act, and live like a woman, but not trying to cut themself up to make a fake vagina. I don't have anything against people having a trans personality, and I don't disagree that that has always existed. I just think the surgury for it is unnecessary, unnatural, and very unhealthy for their body.

And when Jack is writing about true historical events, which are verifiable facts that these things happen, why does it matter if a christian once had a link to the same information? Even the dummest person can be right about some few things sometimes. I never said I agree with his interpretation of the ancient things, but what is wrong with the stories of the modern events that he shared? I think those are true.

Eric13 said:
You absolutely misunderstood what I was saying, or what I was trying to say. So your whole disagreement here is not really against me, because you're disagreeing with an idea that I never intended.

And I have never in all my life blindly accepted any information from any "authority" person, no matter who it is. I have to think about it and understand it for myself with my own reasoning and logic. If they are true, then I will see that they are true and I'll agree with it. Doesn't matter how good someone's reputation is or how smart they are, they can be correct 1,000 times in a row and still be wrong once after that.

Just people who are Trans, most don't want to undergo surgery and most don't and those who undergo such are talked into this by Jews, and do regret such. However they are still Trans people and they have always existed they used to be called Transvestites. The Jews are just trying to destroy them with their control of the psychiatry and general medical industry. The Jews are then attempting to use this industry to spread their Biblical hatred against Third Sex people by claiming every child is some how trans and needs the expensive (((treatments))) they then also use this to push their agenda of Marxist control hiding behind a false humanitarianism. However they do this already with every group. This then works to confirm in the indoctrinated mass mind that Third Sex people are insane which is just another way to say sinner and the Jews can then control the blowback and pass laws against them. The Jews already did this in the Soviet Union. They promised Third Sex people rights then just had them all killed as their Torah commands once they had power and then promoted all kinds of the same nonsense to create and enforce social hatreds against Third Sex people they are attempting to now.

The Jews really fear Third Sex gentiles. They always go after these people the most and attempt to eliminate them from society. They ran in to take over the Third Sex rights movements once they couldn't contain them anymore by the other methods to attempt to destroy them.

Your not Jew wise unless you understand the Third Sex situation.

luis said:
But HP what do you mean by Trans? Do you mean the same as today that want to take hormones and do surgery?

In my own understanding what you mean by Trans are only men that are more feminine and "crossdresser" as the other sex but did not want to take hormones and cut their genitalia (of course for trans women too).

Because I do believe Trans always existed but they did not want to cut their genitalia and take hormones, they just wanted to look more of the other sex.

Eric13 said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
Bro, you keep going on with it in this context. Twin soul is not two souls in one. It’s one soul. The term refers to the male/female metaphysic nature of this specific type of soul. It is NOT two souls.

Yes I know as I've said "I severely doubt twin souled people are actually legit two whole separate souls in one body, that's why I said 'two souls' in quotations. I astrally and intuitively feel it's more a paradigm, if I'm using that word correctly, where it's an intervalled link between two aspects that creates a kind of separation but not of the actual complete soul."

I don't believe they're actually two souls, that's just not right, I was talking about the actual gender metaphysic as you say which is the combined division of the male/female in one soul but is of the whole singular soul. They are their own gender comprised of the primary two that makes up something new in and of itself.

MalinBaze said:
Jack said:
4)Modern Hinduism is extremely corrupted with weird sects appearing out of obscurity which have no historical basis. Just because something satisfies your way of thinking doesn't make it a valid part of Santana Culture. There are a plethora of sects which have no basis in the religion or history. Like the Aghoris, giving you one example.
These stories are typical, and I emphasize, typical of 'transgenders' of West. Few (if not none) of the transgenders of rest of the world regret their identity. And these sob-stories are results of obvious confusion being promoted, incessant stress on surgeries and the western society being forced to perform continous 360 degree somersaults, all on the cue of Jews.
None of these proves that transgenders existed in ancient or medieval india. It only proves that such people do not exist. A transgender is someone who believes he is a woman and none of the above examples state anything near that. As I proved in my earlier posts transgenders were created by jews after convincing crossdressers they could change into the other sex and then the idea of transgenders were created later on I.e a woman in a man's body. It also shows that none of these sects have any legitimacy and anyone can conjure up any kind of example from obscure sources and claim that is a gentile tradition which may or may not have existed. The jews currently claim that the ancient Greeks practiced pederasty. Who are you to say that these sects have any legitimacy or even what they believe is equivalent to the definition of transgenderism that modern jews made up. ?

You are simply looking at the information that supports your faith and I gave you information that conclusively proves that it was created by the jews.

It's time to realize that which is apparent and yet been corrupted from history.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
Third Sex transgenderism has nothing to do and is not equivalent to the mental insanity of the modern LGBT+++++ community, which is based on Jewish programming, seems to be a point that I think some people are missing. The idea that the modern mentally ill people represents what is meant to be a natural aspect in the Universe is something that needs to be relinquished.

People of the Third Sex have a soul frequency the vibrates specific to the Third Sex. Homosexuals, transsexuals, twin souls people, etc are all considered Third Sex and they all have their roles to play. Regardless of what modern Jew science dictates, The Third Sex exists and that includes trans and twin souls. Their existence is fact but the mistake is allowing the Jew to define what makes someone as such. Using the examples of people that are basically insane to reject the notion of trans existence is a mistake. As for Twin souls, they themselves aren't literal in that there are two souls in one but has something to do with how certain aspects of the soul are shaped to end up defined as such.

Being trans has nothing to do with how much feminine or masculine energy someone has. Neither does it have to do with "wanting to be the other sex". Someone who is trans is Third Sex. Literally. Not male nor female. Their souls is different from that of a male and female. The Jews want to define them as this or that but thats something that has no depth to it. Just as they declared Homosexuality as a mental illness they do the same for Trans. They cant get rid of it as its something natural and inherent so instead they pervert it, make everyone have specific thoughts towards it. They make it something so obviously wrong and disgusting that it causes repulsion of the very notion of it but when it is in fact not in of itself wrong.

Stop using jew science and jewish reality. The Satanic mindset is the pursuit of truth. How can one find truth if all one looks at are the words of a jew.
That simply proves my point that men who believe they are women are not transgenders. Which is an idea created by the jews and that is what I'm arguing against.

I ask that the situation cools a bit with the accusations and attacks, these aren't going to be posted, as most of it is just blind slander going to both sides. It benefits nowhere.

It's good to converse and not throw mud on others to win an argument which in this case it's a topic that affects the lives of others more than those who want to win the argument.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Eric13 said:
You absolutely misunderstood what I was saying, or what I was trying to say. So your whole disagreement here is not really against me, because you're disagreeing with an idea that I never intended.
You said what you said. Now you back-peddle. That doesn’t make you look better. You said Mageson was promoting harmful things. And he didn’t understand the situation. My argument was based on those words you said. Clear enough.

And honestly, I get and totally understand your right to question the clergy. The fact is evidence has been provided on their part and it’s been discarded. And the arguments of the leader of this anti trans debate, is using xian sources and jew tactics to spread disinfo and divide, while our Clergy is trying to unite and is sourcing data going back to the ancient world to prove this point. Yet some members here are going with the ideas jews promote instead. Look at the intentions of both sides. One is to divide, the other is to unite and strengthen. It’s really that clear. Ones a jew argument, the other Satanic. It shouldn’t be hard to figure which side is the truth.

Ghost in the Machine said:
I don't believe they're actually two souls, that's just not right, I was talking about the actual gender metaphysic as you say which is the combined division of the male/female in one soul but is of the whole singular soul. They are their own gender comprised of the primary two that makes up something new in and of itself.
Sorry, I wrote that before your post was approved. But yes, finally, someone understanding the situation.

Case 1:
You say:
Jack said:
This is infact true in highly rare and obscure places. This is so rare that the third category (transvestites) are not that well known. The Hijras (hermaphrodites), kinners(castrated males) are well known. Kinners originated as a corruption during mughal Islamic rule where men were castrated when they refused to convert and these castrated males were also used as sex objects and male attendants by Muslims. So this entire idea that this is an ancient tradition is not true. The research shows that transvestites or people who claim to be modern transgenders (without being hermaphrodite) are not born that way and CAN change.

Refutation:
Mageson wrote:

HP Mageson666 said:
Note as Danielou proves in his works on the Primordial Tradition. Transsexuals where always called the third sex in the Pagan world. It was a custom to hire transsexuals to be part of wedding ceremonies as it was considered good luck as they where beneficial beings and held a special place of honor in society. Families of such individuals where considered blessed and favoured by the Gods, and given extra respects. To be sexually desired or in a relationship with one was a mark of high social status.

It does seem this extends to Homosexuals as well. The third sex category.

His post refutes yours.

Trans were not "more rare" but they had more visibility, and were found in important places or have specialized roles in society. Some of these roles still bleed onto the feminine sector in today's society. It was not highly rare or in obscure places as you would state.

My refutation- Transsexuals first of all did not exist in the ancient world because as history shows transexuals were created by jews by genital mutilation of Transvestites. So no,it does not prove anything. I never argued against the tradition. I live in india and have seen many Hijras and kinners come in the weddings.

Refutation 2:
You acknowledge that it is a corruption from islamic invaders, therefore we can conclude it isn't the true tradition of the 3rd sex.
(My refutation- I said there is no conclusive evidence to show the legitimacy of that sect.

Refutation 3:
There is no evidence as of yet that gay, lesbians, or trans have a specific gene or structure that would make them "be born that way." That is not an argument, because you have no evidence either.

My refutation- I never said there was. I said that because they(transgenders)are not born that way, due to different mental illnesses, they become that way later.

Case two:
Jack said:
I believe that this idea was created and is being normalized by Jews who want to wage a cultural marxist war on society. In their books they claim they want to eradicate gender to easily implement their cultural marxist ideology.

The definition of Cultural Marxism-
The gradual process of destroying all traditions, languages, religions, individuality, government, family, law and order in order to re-assemble society in the future as a communist utopia. This Utopia will have no notion of gender, traditions, morality, god or even family or the state.

Realizing the goal of eliminating the “concept” of man and woman would mean no more traditional sex roles, and it would mean that males and females would become androgynous corporate and government-serving pods. After all, to use Huxley’s term, viviparous reproduction will become a primitive relic once the New World Communist Order enlightens us all.

The political and ideological movement of cultural marxism came into popular consciousness when the frankfurt school became influential in its power in around the early 20th century. But some form of it has existed sometime earlier, as many articles here have been written about it.

My explanation- Yes and that was around the time Magnus Hirschfeld created that ideology.

Refutation1 :

Political ideology has no bearing on the truth that trans people are born trans. Trans people have been born for thousands of years, independent of jewish schools of thought.

The concept of male or female has not been eliminated and will not be threatened by the existence of gays, lesbians, or trans people in ancient societies and civilizations. We already have established they have their own roles in society.
My refutation - You just claimed no one is born like that. What are you implying ? As evidenced transgenders were created as an idea in the late 1960's. Whatever the ancients believed, it was not what the jews created.

Refutation 2:
Being born 3rd sex is metagenetic and is part of the soul. Read mageson's sermon on the 3rd sex people and metagenetics.
My explanation - No one argued against it.

Case 3:
Jack said:
Therefore the transvestites are not natural in any way,much less Priestly. There is no historical basis to confirm the legitimacy of this sect other than tradition. These transvestites themselves claim that after being ridiculed by society for their effeminate behavior and ostracism, they concerted to this religion and were 'possessed ' by the goddess to become such. Its proof that this is not natural and they are using religion to claim their behavior is legitimate. Just because it is a somewhat old tradition doesn't make it legitimate as a part of the Sanatana Dharma. For an example, there are a sect in india known as the Aghoris who eat shit ,lace their body with cremation leftovers and shit and meditate on a burial ground(they claim they're doing some kind of meditation. ) They claim to be the true ascetics and that their method unravels the hidden reality of the entire cosmos. Obviously these people are mentally retarded. So why is the other transgender sect more legitimate that these people ? That's right. They're not. We do not have any Gods who claim to be a man in a womans body or vice versa. However we do have a hermaphrodite God.

Refutation 1:
This is faulty reasoning because: you write in detail about the aghoris practices, yet you write none about the trans priests, and therefore you have no basis in your logical conclusion that these practices were illegitimate. The only thing you wrote about trans people was about how feminine they are. "Possessions" are dubious since you provide no further explanation. Your entire paragraph was a nonsequitur.

My refutation - I have no interest in their practices. What I did have an interest was if they believed what the jews believe as being a transgender and I find no proof of that.

Refutation 2:
The authors that wrote disparaging remarks against trans people are from a much later date, are christians or islamic peoples, and therefore do not have the original viewpoint of the gentile culture as they are corrupted by the alien ideology.
My comment - All if the modern sources you have of these communities in a positive light are from later day British india which had already been destroyed by Islamic and Jesuit influence. So that comment goes both ways.

Comment (alarming):
Your view on trans people is revealed when you try to equate trans and the aghoris people together, and by calling them "mentally retarded."
My refutation - There is nothing alarming. What is alarming is when a men believes he is a woman,it is not considered a mental illness.

Comment 2:
You dislike modern trans people, who you claim is a result of jewish interference... but apparently even you dislike ancient trans people when they're gentiles and under the protection of the goddess.
My explanation - I do not dislike trans people because I do not believe they exist.

Comment:
Jack said:
The people promoting this ideology or defending it are using obscure unverified hypotheses about historical claims to justify their own delusions. I do not claim to be all knowing and yet I'm going to attempt to counter all of the claims.

Yet ironically, you posted sources from fringe websites, or long outdated and defunct studies that have no bearing on the current relevant research and literature on trans people.
My refutation - The jews that created this ideology did not believe it to be a mental disease. The gentiles who diagnosed it as such were bested by Jewish cultural marxists who recently gained power over the western academic sphere and now every they promote an ideology their predecessors promoted.

I offer no refutation, because it's just the experiences of a person, so I'll offer comments.
Jack said:
2) Transgenders are being assaulted by Christians so all of their arguments are also wrong
This is like saying because you're a nazi ,what you say doesn't matter. Or because your a white man, your opinion isn't going to be taken seriously. I've gotten almost all of my information from Walt Heyers, a NASA scientist who led the life of a typical transgender as being confused and mentally I'll, then attempting gender reassignment surgery, then sorely regretted it. He de transitioned and now attempts to prevent the same to happen to others. Unfortunately he converted to christianity and believed in some creationist nonsense about God. This isn't really surprising considering the entire medical industrial complex and society duped him, destroyed his life and the only people who he unfortunately ended up with are Christian's. His personal conclusion in life is obviously wrong and thus we as Satanists wont be going into that. The only people who brodcast him are also Christians so that is also unfortunate that you'll find his videos on Christian websites and related. However his argument is solely rational and scientific ,
1)Men claiming to be a woman are going through a mental psychosis, a variety of mental diseases and there is no biological evidence of this being a natural condition.
2)People who created this ideology are Jewish pedophiles.

Are we sympathizing with christians now?
My refutation - No we are not sympathizing with Christians. We are using a reasoning by a person regardless of their religion. There are many Christian anti semites in sermons made by Mageson. By your reasoning I could eliminate all of their antisemitic reasoning because they were Christian's.

a NASA scientist
You seem to be proud to mention this, as if it's a bearing of his intelligence. The trans argument is not about intelligence, we both know. You should mention him as a christian instead.
My explanation - I couldn't care much about him anyway. What I care about is reasoning behind it all.
1)The historical basis.
2)A logical basis.

This is like saying because you're a nazi ,what you say doesn't matter. Or because your a white man, your opinion isn't going to be taken seriously.
???
This is a Satanists forum. Of course we aren't going to take the word of christians seriously, as their viewpoints come from the bible. Which we have been trying to undo via reverse rituals.
My refutation- As above then youd remove all of the Gentile antisemites who were Christian's and their arguments on the jews (that involved reasoning and not religion.)

unfortunately he converted to christianity and believed in some creationist nonsense about God.
This is not a coincidence.
My explanation -It is indeed not. Jews play both sides . After escaping a horrendous Jewish psychosis he gets inside a Jewish religion.

The only people who brodcast him are also Christians so that is also unfortunate that you'll find his videos on Christian websites and related. However his argument is solely rational and scientific ,
Gee, I wonder why. :roll:
Also christian, and rational/scientific in the same sentence does not mix.
My explanation - Then any scientists who had personally been Christian and advanced science in whatever small contribution they made are to be discarded because of their personal religion. ? It seems to be that you cannot differentiate between rationality and religion.

Walt heyers viewpoints are extremely christian, as his trans re-conversion was aided and guided by a christian priest. Therefore his arguments will have a christian school of thought. His conversion was a priest rescuing him, just like how christians argue that people need to be rescued by jewsus.
My explanation - His arguments were based on rational and historical facts and not Christian thought. His personal conclusion was guided by Christian thought.

His views.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC99Oqfe9g0

He claims that "god did not make trans people." this is the basis for his ideologies and the push for his ideas.
My explanation - That is his personal conclusion in life. If we remove his religion, the rational and historical facts still remain. I maintain the right to replace Christianity with Satanism ,meditation and yoga with hypnotherapy in my conclusion.

please stop pushing christian thoughts/philosophies here, heck use someone else as a source. all this does is affirm the bible and its curses against humanity.
My explanation - I do not promote Christian philosophies. I am directly opposed to the Christian school of thought. I believe there are three genders, male, female and hermaphrodites and three sexualities homosexuals, heterosexuals and bisexuals. I believe that transgender I.e a man who believes he is a woman is an idea legitimized and created by Jews of which I have evidence of.
[/quote]

HP Mageson666 said:
Just people who are Trans, most don't want to undergo surgery and most don't and those who undergo such are talked into this by Jews, and do regret such. However they are still Trans people and they have always existed they used to be called Transvestites. The Jews are just trying to destroy them with their control of the psychiatry and general medical industry. The Jews are then attempting to use this industry to spread their Biblical hatred against Third Sex people by claiming every child is some how trans and needs the expensive (((treatments))) they then also use this to push their agenda of Marxist control hiding behind a false humanitarianism. However they do this already with every group. This then works to confirm in the indoctrinated mass mind that Third Sex people are insane which is just another way to say sinner and the Jews can then control the blowback and pass laws against them. The Jews already did this in the Soviet Union. They promised Third Sex people rights then just had them all killed as their Torah commands once they had power and then promoted all kinds of the same nonsense to create and enforce social hatreds against Third Sex people they are attempting to now.

The Jews really fear Third Sex gentiles. They always go after these people the most and attempt to eliminate them from society. They ran in to take over the Third Sex rights movements once they couldn't contain them anymore by the other methods to attempt to destroy them.

luis said:

Okay let us clear everything out once and for all so we understand what we are arguing upon. Answer me this.

What is transgender mean to you. Does it mean a biological man who believes he is a woman.

Or

does it mean that the person believes and is at peace with themselves for having both feminine and masculine behaviors ?

Jack said:
Case 1:
You say:
Jack said:
This is infact true in highly rare and obscure places. This is so rare that the third category (transvestites) are not that well known. The Hijras (hermaphrodites), kinners(castrated males) are well known. Kinners originated as a corruption during mughal Islamic rule where men were castrated when they refused to convert and these castrated males were also used as sex objects and male attendants by Muslims. So this entire idea that this is an ancient tradition is not true. The research shows that transvestites or people who claim to be modern transgenders (without being hermaphrodite) are not born that way and CAN change.

Refutation:
Mageson wrote:

HP Mageson666 said:
Note as Danielou proves in his works on the Primordial Tradition. Transsexuals where always called the third sex in the Pagan world. It was a custom to hire transsexuals to be part of wedding ceremonies as it was considered good luck as they where beneficial beings and held a special place of honor in society. Families of such individuals where considered blessed and favoured by the Gods, and given extra respects. To be sexually desired or in a relationship with one was a mark of high social status.

It does seem this extends to Homosexuals as well. The third sex category.

His post refutes yours.

Trans were not "more rare" but they had more visibility, and were found in important places or have specialized roles in society. Some of these roles still bleed onto the feminine sector in today's society. It was not highly rare or in obscure places as you would state.

My refutation- Transsexuals first of all did not exist in the ancient world because as history shows transexuals were created by jews by genital mutilation of Transvestites. So no,it does not prove anything. I never argued against the tradition. I live in india and have seen many Hijras and kinners come in the weddings.

Refutation 2:
You acknowledge that it is a corruption from islamic invaders, therefore we can conclude it isn't the true tradition of the 3rd sex.
(My refutation- I said there is no conclusive evidence to show the legitimacy of that sect.

Refutation 3:
There is no evidence as of yet that gay, lesbians, or trans have a specific gene or structure that would make them "be born that way." That is not an argument, because you have no evidence either.

My refutation- I never said there was. I said that because they(transgenders)are not born that way, due to different mental illnesses, they become that way later.

Case two:
Jack said:
I believe that this idea was created and is being normalized by Jews who want to wage a cultural marxist war on society. In their books they claim they want to eradicate gender to easily implement their cultural marxist ideology.

The definition of Cultural Marxism-
The gradual process of destroying all traditions, languages, religions, individuality, government, family, law and order in order to re-assemble society in the future as a communist utopia. This Utopia will have no notion of gender, traditions, morality, god or even family or the state.

Realizing the goal of eliminating the “concept” of man and woman would mean no more traditional sex roles, and it would mean that males and females would become androgynous corporate and government-serving pods. After all, to use Huxley’s term, viviparous reproduction will become a primitive relic once the New World Communist Order enlightens us all.

The political and ideological movement of cultural marxism came into popular consciousness when the frankfurt school became influential in its power in around the early 20th century. But some form of it has existed sometime earlier, as many articles here have been written about it.

My explanation- Yes and that was around the time Magnus Hirschfeld created that ideology.

Refutation1 :

Political ideology has no bearing on the truth that trans people are born trans. Trans people have been born for thousands of years, independent of jewish schools of thought.

The concept of male or female has not been eliminated and will not be threatened by the existence of gays, lesbians, or trans people in ancient societies and civilizations. We already have established they have their own roles in society.
My refutation - You just claimed no one is born like that. What are you implying ? As evidenced transgenders were created as an idea in the late 1960's. Whatever the ancients believed, it was not what the jews created.

Refutation 2:
Being born 3rd sex is metagenetic and is part of the soul. Read mageson's sermon on the 3rd sex people and metagenetics.
My explanation - No one argued against it.

Case 3:
Jack said:
Therefore the transvestites are not natural in any way,much less Priestly. There is no historical basis to confirm the legitimacy of this sect other than tradition. These transvestites themselves claim that after being ridiculed by society for their effeminate behavior and ostracism, they concerted to this religion and were 'possessed ' by the goddess to become such. Its proof that this is not natural and they are using religion to claim their behavior is legitimate. Just because it is a somewhat old tradition doesn't make it legitimate as a part of the Sanatana Dharma. For an example, there are a sect in india known as the Aghoris who eat shit ,lace their body with cremation leftovers and shit and meditate on a burial ground(they claim they're doing some kind of meditation. ) They claim to be the true ascetics and that their method unravels the hidden reality of the entire cosmos. Obviously these people are mentally retarded. So why is the other transgender sect more legitimate that these people ? That's right. They're not. We do not have any Gods who claim to be a man in a womans body or vice versa. However we do have a hermaphrodite God.

Refutation 1:
This is faulty reasoning because: you write in detail about the aghoris practices, yet you write none about the trans priests, and therefore you have no basis in your logical conclusion that these practices were illegitimate. The only thing you wrote about trans people was about how feminine they are. "Possessions" are dubious since you provide no further explanation. Your entire paragraph was a nonsequitur.

My refutation - I have no interest in their practices. What I did have an interest was if they believed what the jews believe as being a transgender and I find no proof of that.

Refutation 2:
The authors that wrote disparaging remarks against trans people are from a much later date, are christians or islamic peoples, and therefore do not have the original viewpoint of the gentile culture as they are corrupted by the alien ideology.
My comment - All if the modern sources you have of these communities in a positive light are from later day British india which had already been destroyed by Islamic and Jesuit influence. So that comment goes both ways.

Comment (alarming):
Your view on trans people is revealed when you try to equate trans and the aghoris people together, and by calling them "mentally retarded."
My refutation - There is nothing alarming. What is alarming is when a men believes he is a woman,it is not considered a mental illness.

Comment 2:
You dislike modern trans people, who you claim is a result of jewish interference... but apparently even you dislike ancient trans people when they're gentiles and under the protection of the goddess.
My explanation - I do not dislike trans people because I do not believe they exist.

Comment:
Jack said:
The people promoting this ideology or defending it are using obscure unverified hypotheses about historical claims to justify their own delusions. I do not claim to be all knowing and yet I'm going to attempt to counter all of the claims.

Yet ironically, you posted sources from fringe websites, or long outdated and defunct studies that have no bearing on the current relevant research and literature on trans people.
My refutation - The jews that created this ideology did not believe it to be a mental disease. The gentiles who diagnosed it as such were bested by Jewish cultural marxists who recently gained power over the western academic sphere and now every they promote an ideology their predecessors promoted.

I offer no refutation, because it's just the experiences of a person, so I'll offer comments.
Jack said:
2) Transgenders are being assaulted by Christians so all of their arguments are also wrong
This is like saying because you're a nazi ,what you say doesn't matter. Or because your a white man, your opinion isn't going to be taken seriously. I've gotten almost all of my information from Walt Heyers, a NASA scientist who led the life of a typical transgender as being confused and mentally I'll, then attempting gender reassignment surgery, then sorely regretted it. He de transitioned and now attempts to prevent the same to happen to others. Unfortunately he converted to christianity and believed in some creationist nonsense about God. This isn't really surprising considering the entire medical industrial complex and society duped him, destroyed his life and the only people who he unfortunately ended up with are Christian's. His personal conclusion in life is obviously wrong and thus we as Satanists wont be going into that. The only people who brodcast him are also Christians so that is also unfortunate that you'll find his videos on Christian websites and related. However his argument is solely rational and scientific ,
1)Men claiming to be a woman are going through a mental psychosis, a variety of mental diseases and there is no biological evidence of this being a natural condition.
2)People who created this ideology are Jewish pedophiles.

Are we sympathizing with christians now?
My refutation - No we are not sympathizing with Christians. We are using a reasoning by a person regardless of their religion. There are many Christian anti semites in sermons made by Mageson. By your reasoning I could eliminate all of their antisemitic reasoning because they were Christian's.

a NASA scientist
You seem to be proud to mention this, as if it's a bearing of his intelligence. The trans argument is not about intelligence, we both know. You should mention him as a christian instead.
My explanation - I couldn't care much about him anyway. What I care about is reasoning behind it all.
1)The historical basis.
2)A logical basis.

This is like saying because you're a nazi ,what you say doesn't matter. Or because your a white man, your opinion isn't going to be taken seriously.
???
This is a Satanists forum. Of course we aren't going to take the word of christians seriously, as their viewpoints come from the bible. Which we have been trying to undo via reverse rituals.
My refutation- As above then youd remove all of the Gentile antisemites who were Christian's and their arguments on the jews (that involved reasoning and not religion.)

unfortunately he converted to christianity and believed in some creationist nonsense about God.
This is not a coincidence.
My explanation -It is indeed not. Jews play both sides . After escaping a horrendous Jewish psychosis he gets inside a Jewish religion.

The only people who brodcast him are also Christians so that is also unfortunate that you'll find his videos on Christian websites and related. However his argument is solely rational and scientific ,
Gee, I wonder why. :roll:
Also christian, and rational/scientific in the same sentence does not mix.
My explanation - Then any scientists who had personally been Christian and advanced science in whatever small contribution they made are to be discarded because of their personal religion. ? It seems to be that you cannot differentiate between rationality and religion.

Walt heyers viewpoints are extremely christian, as his trans re-conversion was aided and guided by a christian priest. Therefore his arguments will have a christian school of thought. His conversion was a priest rescuing him, just like how christians argue that people need to be rescued by jewsus.
My explanation - His arguments were based on rational and historical facts and not Christian thought. His personal conclusion was guided by Christian thought.

His views.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC99Oqfe9g0

He claims that "god did not make trans people." this is the basis for his ideologies and the push for his ideas.
My explanation - That is his personal conclusion in life. If we remove his religion, the rational and historical facts still remain. I maintain the right to replace Christianity with Satanism ,meditation and yoga with hypnotherapy in my conclusion.

please stop pushing christian thoughts/philosophies here, heck use someone else as a source. all this does is affirm the bible and its curses against humanity.
My explanation - I do not promote Christian philosophies. I am directly opposed to the Christian school of thought. I believe there are three genders, male, female and hermaphrodites and three sexualities homosexuals, heterosexuals and bisexuals. I believe that transgender I.e a man who believes he is a woman is an idea legitimized and created by Jews of which I have evidence of.
[/quote]
Also the posession thing is something they claim is happening and they do not offer any explanation. Go talk to them and question what kind of non sequitur they're talking about.

This is the last thread for complaining about Trans people, we don't need anymore in the library of threads Jack has tried to build. We have examined this topic found that Trans people always have existed and the Jews are attempting to fucking ruin them and Jew them over as their Jewish Torah orders them to.

We don't need anymore Heyer's Christian ministry threads started by Jack, and we don't need a constant parade of lying about sources, making stuff up, baseless accusations and other jewy tactics from Jack. Since that is what Jack has to defend his strange narrative with its simply all nonsense.

So this is the last thread on the subject. I will not have my time wasted having to address anymore of this misinformation from Heyer's Christian Ministry, thanks. If Jack wants to parade around Third Sex people who have been traumatized and mind fucked by Jewish Christianity to attack Third Sex people with. He can do it somewhere else. Its no different then the fake un Gayed Christians who pretend Christian conversion therapy works and they prayed the Gay away. They get used to attack Third Sex people with as well.

This is just fucking plain nonsense.

Jack said:
I believe that transgender I.e a man who believes he is a woman is an idea legitimized and created by Jews of which I have evidence of.
The idea of being transgender cannot have been created by the jews because there are children who could tell you exactly what it means to be "transgender" without even knowing the word!

When they grow up, and learn about the jewish-run LGBT community, they learn all the nonsense like "non-binary" and "gender doesn't exist". Those are jew-created ideas because nobody could tell you about them without having first been told by the jews.

However, if children can describe the feeling of being transgender without reading, seeing, or hearing about it, then that information did not come from an external source, including, but not limited to, the jews.

Jack said:
HP Mageson666 said:

luis said:

Okay let us clear everything out once and for all so we understand what we are arguing upon. Answer me this.

What is transgender mean to you. Does it mean a biological man who believes he is a woman.

Or

does it mean that the person believes and is at peace with themselves for having both feminine and masculine behaviors ?

Rereading my own post I noticed I misrepresented what I wanted to say. I will restate it while answering your question.

The "belief" that one is the sex that they are not is where the mistakes start. Someone who in reality is not something, while believing that they are and acting on it is what causes confusion and mental insanity. Most of your posts use examples of "trans" people that are severely misinformed and confused individuals that border on insanity. Then they are taken as the norm and this is where are all the dumpster fire starts happening, because they are not the norm but rather the product of the current situation.

A trans person is someone whose soul is trying to manifest its nature through transition which is where the name trans comes from. It's not a matter of "belief". If the person 'wants' to and desires to transition then such is their way. They can be "at peace" as well as "completely accept who they are" and still desire to transition whether its a partial degree of a full transition. Because their "behavior" isn't the deciding factor that makes someone trans.

The issue is the basket you are using to lump real trans people with fake trans people. Is a trans person inherently a pedophile, rapist, or mentally insane person? No.

Honestly, I am tired and can’t go on and on with this thread as my questions are not answered, yet I have to answer another person’s questions.

information that supports your faith
I have presented everything relevant to the topic. I am quoting ancient texts, giving examples of groups and facts. I have not yet presented my own beliefs on trans.

Jews currently claim that the ancient Greeks practiced pederasty. Who are you to say that these sects have any legitimacy or even what they believe is equivalent to the definition of transgenderism that modern jews made up. ?
Look, I’m no god to give a sect some legitimacy. People give importance to these and I’m not blind. I see, so I write. I judged I should give examples of trans communities of India. I mention Jogappas and they are discredited using unfair example of Aghoris. When I ask why, then out of blue comes ‘jews claim Greeks did pederasty’ and I am asked what is my authority to credit Jogappas. What??? I’m fine being called stupid as long as someone explains me what’s so vile about transgenders that ‘Aghoris’ and ‘pederasty’ are cropping up every time.

In the end, you can believe what you want to. I never enforce my facts like: ‘you should accept trans people or you’ll regret!!!’ You can continue believing they don’t exist and live on with your life. You can also believe they’re mentally ill. At least I cannot stop you if that’s what you think is right to do. You’re popping up in every ‘twin-soul’/ ‘trans’/ ‘help-identity’ thread, and bringing this up every-time as if it is the mission of your life, seems like OCD to me. But that’s just my opinion, and it doesn’t matter.

Also, what I have read is that Satan and Gods are alright with the GLBT people, want best for them, want them to be comfortable with what they are and grow into best Satanists. So, I don’t think I will go into such discussions anymore.

With this final post, I will leave some additional facts, end this on a positive note and move on.

WARNING: Info-dump ahead.

Tranny is No. 1 danger to society. We must grab our books and tools, just like xians missionaries, and attempt therapy/ treatment on these mentally-insane elements. They want to live like the opposite sex does, and that’s why they’re insane! They should need our help (even if they don’t want). But this is a grand mission. Be prepared, because apparently this unnatural element exists (or existed) in every gentile society around the world in more or less same form!

**Disclaimer: This is by no means an exhaustive list.**

ASIA

1. India: Jogappas, Shiv-shaktis, Aravanis, Hijras (these are all I know). Also, gotipuas have behavioral psychosis because they are straight boys cross-dressing to dance in Jagannath Temple as per tradition.

2. Indonesia: Waria -- recognized by travelling merchants throughout centuries. It’s used more commonly to address MtF transgenders. Word is a combo of Indonesian words for female (wanita) and male (pria) . Thanks to Mudslimes’ Sharia law now, tolerance of waria along with gays in Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei and Singapore is low.

3. Thailand and Burma: Kathoeys . or Pu-mia (male-female) include gays, effeminate gays, transgenders, cross-dressers. Early Xian colonists were shocked at their gender-variant behavior and complained they couldn’t distinguish between males and females in Kathoeys. Anna Leonowens in English Governess in Siamese Court 1870; calls it “most disgusting, most appalling and most unnatural that the heart of man has ever conceived.”

4. Philippines: Bayot 1565 after colonization, Spanish colonists mention MtF cross-dressing and ‘non-conforming’ behavior amongst native shamans. Anthropologist Don V. Hart researches on Philipines’ island of Negros in 1950’s and 60s – notes gays (dalopapa) and transgenders (bayot) existed in the region since a long-time. Xian colonials of Spain had to abolish their sodomy laws in 1800. Now both are called Bakla in Tagalog.

5. Korea: Account of emperor Hyegong of Silla. (not sure whether he was trans, but historians describe him as ‘man by appearance but woman by nature’). Third sex people are found in big cities like Seoul with conservative attitude.

6. Pakistan: Zenana. have a community of four ‘familes’ -- hierarchical structure headed by guru. Biologically male, wear feminine clothes, identify as women (use feminine language form for themselves).

7. Nepal: Metis

AFRICA

8. Kingdom of Kongo: 1687, Italian missionary Giovanni Cavazzi writes a ‘slanderous’ account of unusual but locally respected priest, Ganga-Ya-Chibado. This priest wore women’s clothing and was referred as ‘Grandmother’ by locals.

9. Uganda: Mudoko dako men of Lango. can be tracked back prior colonialism of Africa. had ‘alternative gender status’. dressed in manner of women, were treated like women, carried woman’s traditional roles, could marry men without restrictions.

From Mbo tribe ; mangaiko. Anthropologist Joseph A. Towles, writes in Nkumbi initiation: Ritual and Structure Among the Mbo of Zaire. (Too long excerpt, so) Link: https://people.well.com/user/aquarius/ramify.htm

Note in last paragraph, Towles is told the dancing mangaiko is a Twin , has no wife, disregards all manly behavior and tested the women’s role.

10. Nigeria: Yan daudu of Hausi Tribe. They dress like women, put make-up on, some use feminine language. Means ‘sons of Daudu’, believed to represent the mischievous Bori spirit.

11. Senegal: Gor Digen meaning ‘man-woman’. A minority. Dress like women and engage in prostitution. Wolof tribes. Recorded by Geoffrey Gorer, they were effeminate in mannerisms, hairdos and makeup.

12. Ghana: Ethnologist Eva Meyerowitz (1920’s—1940’s) says ‘men who cross-dressed as women and engaged in homosexual relations with other men were not stigmatized, but accepted.” She added situation might’ve changed later due to missionary activities. Now they’re called Kojobesia.

13. Angola: Chibados Jesuits wrote about them how they lived as women and were able to marry other men without restrictions. Olfert Dapper, describes them as shamans ‘who walked in women’s clothes’. Spiritual arbiters in political and military decisions, performed burials. Separate caste, and elders referred as “Grandmothers”.

NORTH/SOUTH AMERICA

14. Peru: Spanish conqueror Francisco Pizzaro’s detailed report, after conquest of Incas: “The devil has introduced his vice ... And in each important temple or house of worship, they have a man or two, or more, depending on the idol, who go dressed like women’s attire from the time they are children, and speak like them, and in manner, dress and everything else they imitate women. With them especially the chiefs and headmen have carnal, foul intercourse on feast days and holidays … almost like a religious rite or ceremony.”

15. Quebec and Mexican Gulf regions: Two-spirit 17th century French explorers notice a class of crossdressing homosexual natives called them berdache . Derogatory now, Native Americans prefer the traditional term ‘Two-spirit’. English records only mention them briefly in a disparaging way. But it has been documented (and photographed) in 150 American tribes and societies.

Two-spirit are distinct class in tribal communities, have various names. Mojave called two-spirit men ’alyha’ and two-spirit women ’hwame’. In battle, two-spirit men brought food and ammunition to warriors while two-spirit women had men’s lifestyle and engaged in fighting and hunting. They had sacred status and were shamans and ceremonial dancers.

Best known American two-spirit was We’wha . 1886, was invited in Washington D.C. , introduced to the President and was dined at the White House.

SOUTH SEAS

16. Hawaiian Islands: Mahu of Polynesia lived, worked along with women and excelled in traditionally female tasks. They were feminine and Captain Bligh has. They tied their genitals up tightly against their groin.
Samoan: fa’afafine. Tongan: fakaleiti . Tuvalu pinapinaaine and so many more terms. Homosexual men were called aikane meaning ‘friendly-men’. Both are known for talents in ceremonial dances.

SOUTH AMERICA

17. Chile: Machi Weye (male) of indigenous Mapuche people of southern Chile. Most females are shamans (Machi) but males can also become shamans (Machi Weye). Apparent crossdressing. Gender identity amongst them is very ambiguous.

(I refrained from adding those cultures about which little is available, so as not to be ‘obscure’: one eg. wandarwande of Ethiopia, literally translates to ‘Gods mistakes’, presented themselves as opposite sex. And I don't have the time to add every trans group to exist on the face of the earth.)

Note many cultures say these groups possess ‘a type of soul’. Nearly all have what is similar to transvestites, and today they’re called transgenders.

My note (one can skip, if not interested): What I see is that these groups and trans have one thing in similar: a strong gender expression of the opposite sex . They also assume identity of opposite sex. These are way beyond what just ‘a man with more feminine energy’ and ‘a woman with more masculine energy’ would display. Opposite gender expression is a very important feature of a trans, identity coming along.

And I still think, ‘Shandha’ correctly relied on the gender expression of opposite sex (when saying 'impotent because they walk, talk and have nature of women') and not the identity of opposite sex (aka claiming 'i'm a woman!') ; because identity can be faked, expression cannot.

Jews/activists claim that identity is the only thing that matters, which is why every man who says he’s a woman, is now a trans, despite showing no such behavior. This gives entry to bogus trans aka. people like Jonathan Yaniv: says he’s a woman but neither acts like nor even properly attempts to look like one. [End]

I wanna end this on a positive note for all Satanists, saying: I fervently hope that in near-future we would regain the lost knowledge, get more signs from Gods and restore the Satanic Order back to its glorious position. Also, that we may successfully raise our kundalini, open our consciousness and ultimately see the truth, whatever it be.

Hail Satan!!!

So let us recap:

Person who has no clue what they are asking about or looked into it, asks for some information. They are given that about souls and clearly they have no clue WTF is going on with nor the initial question or as the saying goes later, not a clue.

They also say they had a "past life regression" in which they were a woman, but given the above disinfo and lack of understanding, this is somehow slipped on as a legitimate thing and inquiry starts. After all a post of theirs was elevated so now "we wuz all equal n shiet".

Without even evaluating, people proceed to analyze this so called thing and further this creates more confusion than before.

People provide already known information by already known people who have bothered to answer on this, like the actual question.

Jack comes in and posts his arguments which were badly issued but he wanted to start randomly a point on how modern Transgender movement is jewish which is a known fact, jews are jewing. With a way going about it as only trying to cause fucking pointless unrest at Yule.

People attack Jack for this because he used underhanded methods and call him a jew. Then jack attacks back on others who did this with more of the same.

Eventually the questions are answered now so this solves it. As for the rants of Jack, I had to delete more than a few. But others also attacked him in the same tier and that is not good either. It doesn't make the argument better.

On the more meaningful question of "Soul Splitting".

Soul Splitting is not about a secondary soul mermaid, and nothing of this. Soul Splitting is a technique to meditate on another aspect of the Soul, such as for example, the mental aspect, or the astral body. The Astral body is a mirror of the physical body in every respect, it is the same, it's not a mermaid or a lion. When Gods really do show up, they send their astral body. However at most times, only their mere "attention" into a place does produce a similar effect which the mind perceives as a full body in a place.

If one has a "Split Personality" and other sort of that garbage, this is not spiritual, this is called schizophrenia. Depending on how much this "Schism" exists, this may be actual clinical schizophrenia, in other words, one is for the nuthouse. This has nothing go to do with anything spiritual and is just a splitting in the identity and mind.

This is about spirituality and not a fucking nuthouse.

Jack wanted to lie and state that Trans people are a Jewish invention from the start. Then lie about primary sources that claim otherwise when shown to be lying about those sources then lie again about those sources while attempting to then word weasel which is lying and promote Heyer's Christian ministries and the lie of Christian conversation therapy which causes Third Sex people to commit suicide from the mind fucking it gives them. When Jack was stripped of all the pseudo intellectual mumbo jumbo and falsehoods all he had left was literally nothing as an argument so naturally he flipped out as its whole agenda is just to rage troll against Third Sex people. That is why Jack made a false argument from the start he was building a way to just attack Third Sex people he has some agenda.

So naturally this second rate Jew behaviour was called out.

This nonsense has gone on long enough its obnoxious to allow Third Sex people to be constantly attacked with Christian propaganda when there is a Third Sex community here by the way that does most of the work in this place. We don't need Jewsus Heyer and his kike trash.

I agree it's not a direct line to draw between "Outside of here" views etc, vs what people see the aspect to be here.

But the situation as I have explained which explains a lot of suspicion is the behaviour of people like this in the modern context who abuse their power as an "Oppressed and therefore beyond questioning" class, who have meltdowns, play the victims, legally persecute people for saying the wrong pronoun etc. This is becoming increasingly a reality.

It's a general redefinition and end to the Marxist GBLT that has to take place for the future of the normal people within the demographic.

Many people have grudges, even hatred now for these people. The jews also instruct people of the Third Sex to behave in a policing and aggressive manner towards others over merely the fact that they are gay, and "assert" themselves. I see this everyday myself, speaking from people all over the world, and they are filled with suspicion and even hatred. Increasingly it becomes difficult to disassociate the hatred.

The same happens with MGTOW and "Women in general", making people women haters, or other generalizations. These feed on the desperation and insanity the jews have already sowed.

Unfortunately we are entering the second imbalance phase between sex rights and christianity, and this manifests in this way, two extremes against one another, and the jew handling the puppet. And it's not looking good socially either.

Jews always promoted enmity without conversations, excommunication of people, even family members etc, and intolerance on conversation on these subjects. If we do the same we only reinforce the same.

One last comment , as one person trying to "Justify" the existence of what is presently called "Transexual" in this word, talked about rituals of cutting the genitals. Sort of as to why this normalizes everything? Not sure why this was written, but regardless, this is clearly flat out unsane.

These practices are jungle or insanity practices and lower than that. It takes no argument here. Like a sect did this in India like WTF and Who The Fuck Cares. Let them cut their heads if they are so stupid.

I don't care if some crazy people in a jungle cut their hands or legs, and I am even less interested in how one feels or tries to make a justification about this other tenet in some random isolated Africa where a person is thrown out of a cliff with a rope hanging on their back, and if they don't sever in two, they consider them a "Brave Warrior". These practices are just inferior and life threatening. If one wants to practice it, go to these regions, and engage, so that we aren't keeping you from true liberation.

Promotion of dubious surgeries, cutting of genitals, dubious experimentations of people and so forth, dangerous body modification surgery that causes completely irreversible effects that ruin a person, is to be prohibited from now on.

I don't care about the emotional content, as I do not care about the context of emotions of a promoter of Meth. If you feel content cutting your genitalia this is up to you.

If you think a surgery that removes plenty of your nerve endings, renders you unfeeling, or adding an artificial womb is going to be good for you, that's great. If your eye causes to sin and think against the new holy gospel that is preached in the Trans community, and you think otherwise, please do not pluck it out.

I do not see a viable logical reasoning on why this better than self mutilation, suicide, and dangerous drugs, or generally setting one's self up for to be experimented like a pig in some lab. The science behind this is tremendously behind, and the internet is filled with interviews of people who are in permanent depression [the surgery may go wrong], shoving down Prozac to deal with the fact they will never feel sexual stimulation again as they once did.

Do not make the mistake of putting your emotions or irrationality above your safety in that regard.

People can feel how they want, however making up lies purposely and then more lies when caught in those lies and on. All this to just make up false premise to then attack people with. That is dishonest and pushing an agenda its how the Jews act.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Many people have grudges, even hatred now for these people. The jews also instruct people of the Third Sex to behave in a policing and aggressive manner towards others over merely the fact that they are gay, and "assert" themselves. I see this everyday myself, speaking from people all over the world, and they are filled with suspicion and even hatred. Increasingly it becomes difficult to disassociate the hatred.

HP Mageson666 said:
Jack wanted to lie and state that Trans people are a Jewish invention from the start. Then lie about primary sources that claim otherwise when shown to be lying about those sources then lie again about those sources while attempting to then word weasel which is lying and promote Heyer's Christian ministries and the lie of Christian conversation therapy which causes Third Sex people to commit suicide from the mind fucking it gives them. When Jack was stripped of all the pseudo intellectual mumbo jumbo and falsehoods all he had left was literally nothing as an argument so naturally he flipped out as its whole agenda is just to rage troll against Third Sex people. That is why Jack made a false argument from the start he was building a way to just attack Third Sex people he has some agenda.

This nonsense has gone on long enough its obnoxious to allow Third Sex people to be constantly attacked with Christian propaganda when there is a Third Sex community here by the way that does most of the work in this place. We don't need Jewsus Heyer and his kike trash.
I apologize if i have gone overboard in talking to you in an intellectual conversation and you clearly have intense dislike for me now. I regret taking this too far in my own ignorance which solved nothing. I will not comment on any post/thread regarding gender identity henceforth. Forgive me for any hatred i might have created in being this way.

Im going through a very tough time of confusion and agony in my personal life which seems to reflect my posts and the latest of many disagreements i have had with people. I apologize again for venting out my anger in unrelated issues.

Jack said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I apologize if i have gone overboard in talking to you in an intellectual conversation and you clearly have intense dislike for me now. I regret taking this too far in my own ignorance which solved nothing. I will not comment on any post/thread regarding gender identity henceforth. Forgive me for any hatred i might have created in being this way.

Im going through a very tough time of confusion and agony in my personal life which seems to reflect my posts and the latest of many disagreements i have had with people. I apologize again for venting out my anger in unrelated issues.

Who hacked into Jack's account? Please, leave this account, immediately!

You were caught lying numerous times and promoting Christian conversion therapy propaganda. This is not about going overboard in communicating with myself this is about something that becomes pushing an enemy agenda. Your apology does not change such. You are on notice if you continue to behave like an infiltrator you will be shown the door. Your attempts to make this personal does not change such.

Jack said:

I personally understand that you read some news articles that can easily cause a freakout. I am glad that you apologized for the use of these methods.

But it's not people here who are the problem and fundamentally nobody here is in the Marxist run GBLT community or an advocate of this, so these are only other SS who happen to have some opinion that is not a threat to anyone's wellbeing and they are aligned with a Pagan agenda which it's known to have existed before without social issues or ostracizing.

So to attack them is in a sense like attacking the only people who may actually have a hand in solving something into this in the future.

I read the other time about how one Trans is now being dragged to courts and will face "Excommunication" because they wore the wrong shirt in a GBLT gathering.

Then every so often a news article about how somewhere like in Britain a child was abducted from the parents so that Dr. Shekelberg can carry on with strange treatments for which we have no clue how are going to turn out at such sensitive age. Then, how one can end up in jail for using the wrong pronoun only if there is a false claim this was done to aggravate someone. Only a claim here is enough at this point to land someone in a court that will face jail time.

This is called abuse of privilege.

These things are purely insane and the situation is normally the above should not happen. But the jews enjoy much of the above and they also have highly infiltrated the Trans movement to the point one looks at pictures and they see many jews in there.

Most of these freak cases like Yaniv or other cases such as the excommunication are most of the time jews. The other pedophile who was giving leaflets to children in the kindergarden asking about "sexuality" was also a jew.

It is not a coincidence that behind every of these freak incidents in the news article you have blatant jews into this.

Jack said:
HP Mageson666 said:

HP Mageson666 said:
You were caught lying numerous times and promoting Christian conversion therapy propaganda. This is not about going overboard in communicating with myself this is about something that becomes pushing an enemy agenda. Your apology does not change such. You are on notice if you continue to behave like an infiltrator you will be shown the door. Your attempts to make this personal does not change such.

Jack said:

I will keep that in mind,sir.

I want to sincerely apologize to everyone here.

I feel like it's somehow my fault in a way that this got so out of hand. What I personally deal with is what I personally deal with, what I see or feel is my own 'issue' or thing to deal with and make sense of, I never wanted it to extend or project out to affect other people like this. I still have a lot about myself to learn and what I feel and know is all I can base off of and the subject of third sex or twin souled people is not fully explored in all it's aspects so this lack of knowing only leads to room for confusion and disorder. I've decided to just let this go for now and just trust and believe what is trustable and believable for me and makes sense through information, intuition, guidance and legitimate spiritual means and just keep advancing. One day either through direct telepathic communication or when the gods arrive I will get all the answers. But in the mean time this whole subject has just caused a bunch of unrest, stress and confusion all Yule, not only to me but others as well and that was never my intention.

Satan allows his people to have freedom, their choices are their own, but it's true for the sake of health and well-being that certain decisions, beliefs and what not should be thoroughly explored or really, truly thought out in all aspects before anything. We should never be blind or ignorant to things and when making choices all concepts, potentials and ends should be thought out and acknowledged completely before doing anything. The gods love us whoever we are but they don't want to see us crash and burn in chaos.

As Cobra stated, there seems to be a big shit-show "era" that's going on with this transgender topic and all it's content and what with twin souled people and other stuff. I think for the sake of everyone's sanity here... the subject should be left to the background for now. Too much insanity crops up from it and any attempts to make people aware of any truth only drives things into a spiral of madness as it goes on. As one advances and learns either through themselves or the gods, one will eventually find out the truth and from there any decision can be considered to be made or changed so long as the individual is 100000% certain no matter what that it's the decision they truly, despite all knowing, want to make. There is freedom... but there shouldn't be stupidity and ignorance.

I am sorry.

Aquarius said:
Nama Enki said:

ehehehe even HP HoodedCobra told you how soul immortality is not true, is he a kid too? Is he a troll too because he kindly explained why your info is garbage? Gtfo with your misinformation, go whine on a post on how you’re not accepted and how you wanna delete your account because of your little hurt feelings. Ty
that post has nothing to do with your stupid opinions of how you think you are wiser than me and it has nothing to do with hurt feelings as well,what I said there is pertaining a personal issue and is not about what you think or say about my posts.
oh you think you can just bring up that post to make me accept what you say because you think you know more than I do.well try harder next time.and yes hooded cobra answered me but I am not talking about him I am only talking about you.pls don't come to my post with that lame "you said you want to delete your account and you are not accepting what we say concept"and stop always net picking words just to argue about while ignoring the whole content of the message,thank you

Stormblood said:
Nama Enki said:
Brainwashed rant

Sorry, I don't have time to spoon-feed you like in the other topic on soul immortality. The soul is mortal, it is gendered and racial. Debate in the sermons about the soul where this was said not with me. Or just shut up. You can't push your own agenda here. Your post was even deleted, as of course it should have, since you're spreading misinformation. Grow up and study, and actually have experiences, instead of relying on the words of the brainwashed.
you should be the one to grow up as you are actually going against the concept of karma and riencanation by saying soul riencanates on one race and sex,so karma has nothing to play in your life like
"what ever I do I will always reincanate in my race and sex and sexual orientation" so there is nothing as course and effect.
you defeat your own argument,because we do not decide where and who we reincanate as,there are deities in the astral that do that according to our karma so stop playing god and you are not above the lords of karma as long as you are still on the physical.
the soul is limitless and free enitity and is not bound by the laws of the universe such as duality like the body.duality such as male and female is only something pertaining to the mind and body which are like machines soul uses to interact in this physical world.so my friend you are the one who have some studying to do.
thanks for changing post to ignorant rant,I wonder how you even did that,i wonder if my post is ignorant then what is yours.

Nama Enki said:
Aquarius said:

ehehehe even HP HoodedCobra told you how soul immortality is not true, is he a kid too? Is he a troll too because he kindly explained why your info is garbage? Gtfo with your misinformation, go whine on a post on how you’re not accepted and how you wanna delete your account because of your little hurt feelings. Ty
that post has nothing to do with your stupid opinions of how you think you are wiser than me and it has nothing to do with hurt feelings as well,what I said there is pertaining a personal issue and is not about what you think or say about my posts.
oh you think you can just bring up that post to make me accept what you say because you think you know more than I do.well try harder next time.and yes hooded cobra answered me but I am not talking about him I am only talking about you.pls don't come to my post with that lame "you said you want to delete your account and you are not accepting what we say concept"and stop always net picking words just to argue about while ignoring the whole content of the message,thank you
I really hoped you were gone for good tbh, why don’t you go start useless arguments on other forums?

Aquarius said:
Nama Enki said:
Aquarius said:
I really hoped you were gone for good tbh, why don’t you go start useless arguments on other forums?
yeah like you did

Aquarius said:
Nama Enki said:
Aquarius said:
and from now on just avoid my post,and stop trying to act like you can teach me something.
you are not older nor more experienced so shove that shit up

Nama Enki said:
Aquarius said:
Nama Enki said:
and from now on just avoid my post,and stop trying to act like you can teach me something.
you are not older nor more experienced so shove that shit up
I’m not older but I’m more experienced, that’s a fact. If you try to push misinformation I will intervene, because somebody new and naive may take your info as valuable, and I don’t want that to happen.

Nama Enki said:
Stormblood said:
Nama Enki said:
Brainwashed rant

Sorry, I don't have time to spoon-feed you like in the other topic on soul immortality. The soul is mortal, it is gendered and racial. Debate in the sermons about the soul where this was said not with me. Or just shut up. You can't push your own agenda here. Your post was even deleted, as of course it should have, since you're spreading misinformation. Grow up and study, and actually have experiences, instead of relying on the words of the brainwashed.
you should be the one to grow up as you are actually going against the concept of karma and riencanation by saying soul riencanates on one race and sex,so karma has nothing to play in your life like
"what ever I do I will always reincanate in my race and sex and sexual orientation" so there is nothing as course and effect.
you defeat your own argument,because we do not decide where and who we reincanate as,there are deities in the astral that do that according to our karma so stop playing god and you are not above the lords of karma as long as you are still on the physical.
the soul is limitless and free enitity and is not bound by the laws of the universe such as duality like the body.duality such as male and female is only something pertaining to the mind and body which are like machines soul uses to interact in this physical world.so my friend you are the one who have some studying to do.
thanks for changing post to ignorant rant,I wonder how you even did that,i wonder if my post is ignorant then what is yours.

Trying to lit a fire after almost one month I see. Instead of talking to me, speak with Gods themselves... unless you're another infiltrator, that is. I have little patience for the likes of you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back