Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Hi,
Where can I find some info about number 9? I feel very drawn to this number.

I know this is kind of stupid to ask, but is it possible to change any part of our body when we reach a level of spirituality?
Ex: hair and eye color, hair growth..

Hello!

I don't speak English so well!
I am 17 years old and still live with my parents.

I have recently introduced myself to Satanism, I am a beginner.

I'd like to start doing spiritual exercises. But I don't want my parents to know about it, whatever they notice, they have no idea! But they are mostly at home, they work from home so I can only meditate in the evening.

I don't really know how to do yoga or mantras aloud, I don't want them to know anything about it.

About two or three years from now I plan to move and after that I can do all the practice.

In the meantime, what exercises are the most important? what should i do until then? 1.5 hours a day max and I'm a beginner!

Thanks!

Can someone please help me. I meditate. I see blue, but no white light unless it is in the center of my solar plex... or a white mist. Is this normal? I am trying to activate my third eye.

I have questions for this RAUM meditation here at https://www.joyofsatan.org/see_the_truth.webs.com/Raum_Meditation.html

1. Should i be doing this in a trance?
2. Should i only do this if i safely opened my chakras first? Or can i just use this regardless?
3. I'm assuming this will get me noticed, is there a way to "hide your power level" so to speak?

Thank you for your time.

AlexElPM said:
Hello everyone.

When I try to enter a deep trance, just at the moment that Im visualitizing the falling sensation, I start to twitch and get convulsions. That's why I can't enter into a deep trance.

After trying it, I get another results: in JoS, it says that the falling sensation may makes you feel cold. I felt it, but sometimes is just the opposite, an a extremely (but bearable) hot sensation.

I asked father Satan if that is my Kundalini (or at least an a increase of my bio-electricity) and I think he corroborated it.

What do you think about it?

Nguyen said:
Hello!

I'd like to start doing spiritual exercises. But I don't want my parents to know about it, whatever they notice, they have no idea! But they are mostly at home, they work from home so I can only meditate in the evening.

I don't really know how to do yoga or mantras aloud, I don't want them to know anything about it.

About two or three years from now I plan to move and after that I can do all the practice.

In the meantime, what exercises are the most important? what should i do until then? 1.5 hours a day max and I'm a beginner!

Thanks!
You could just tell that you are buddhist or taoist, never mention that you are a Satanist. If you can tell them that you will be able to do mantras outloud. Good luck!

Aquarius said:
Nguyen said:
Hello!

Thanks!
You could just tell that you are buddhist or taoist, never mention that you are a Satanist. If you can tell them that you will be able to do mantras outloud. Good luck!

Thanks for your help!

My parents are bigot Christians, I wouldn't say this to them!

I really don't want them to know anything.

If I devote only 1 hour a day to development for 3 years, would that be a big problem? After that, if I moved, I could develop more intensely, do more exercises!

Sinarstm said:
Hi master... I have ques :
1.How can i do speech-language pathology
with my aura? What is the best and complete affirmation for this?
2.How can i increase my IQ and intelligence with my aura ? What is the best and complete affirmation for this?

Thanks for admitting you have a low IQ and lack of intelligence. I hope you will post more to prove it again and again.

You should hurry to go and join to the pro-Israel and anti-government protesters and please get yourself shot asap. But before you injure or die you should tear apart the pictures of a national hero who saved your coward ass too, and who was the most hated person by the jews in ME.
It fits better to you than the working with the Runes.

Nguyen said:
Aquarius said:
Nguyen said:
Hello!

Thanks!

Thanks for your help!

If I devote only 1 hour a day to development for 3 years, would that be a big problem? After that, if I moved, I could develop more intensely, do more exercises!
Mantras are very important, you should find a way to do them, even just waking up early and maybe going in a car to do them, or go in the woods if they’re accessible to you.

my question, is the question of evidence and ideology, so first here is a summary of my ideology and history
-personally i grew up as a muslim, at the age of 14 i dumped the religion for obvious reasons, i became an atheist for maybe 2-3 days.
-then i read about telekinesis, i started meditating, felt something considered the possibilities, after 2 years i starting ramping up my efforts from 10 minute. one year later and i had near 24/7 devotion to the practice. during that times i also read about auras. and also JOS.
-1-2 year later, after a lot of hard practice i started waking up with seeing a bit through my eyelids, still not much auric sight, but it concluded it. i knew the human soul exists.
5-6 years later which is now, i have also read about meridians, and have a lot of beginner experience with them, i have had a lot of progress in opening the chakras in terms of being able to get some result compared to nothing. about 6 months ago i also started getting results with telekinesis(in sum took me 9-10 years to get TK working). but i still have a long way to go specially in terms of achieving the ability to see auras.

now here is the thing, during this time, due to the fact that i am a slow progresser and also don't have much of initial senses like auric sight, i have developed a very independent and dismissive personality. i look at evidence, i don't put my hope in entities and things like that. i don't do rituals. and my ultimate goal is merging spirituality with materialism by doing physics research with spiritual abilities after i attain a good degree of spiritual abilities.

how here is the reason i'm here, to be honest part of your beliefs in doing rituals and putting hope on entities, seems bogus to me, however from all groups that i have seen, i don't see the most disgusting thing, which is people that are just interested in using the occult for their personal lives and aren't interested in changing how the world works. i tend to look at the bright side for as long as i'm not outraged.

now here is my question, what do you think is wrong with my ideology and if it is welcome in the JOS community or not.

DarthNegativeHunter said:
You look like a good person, and you are very welcome here. We are all allowed to have our own goals, motivations, and influences. But you should do the Final RTR if you can, because that will help you a lot.

Aquarius said:
Nguyen said:
Aquarius said:

Thanks for your help!

Mantras are very important, you should find a way to do them, even just waking up early and maybe going in a car to do them, or go in the woods if they’re accessible to you.

Is it not good to vibrate mantras in your head (thought)?
In fact, as if I had read that it was more effective!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
DarthNegativeHunter said:
You look like a good person, and you are very welcome here. We are all allowed to have our own goals, motivations, and influences. But you should do the Final RTR if you can, because that will help you a lot.

Read this retard's other replies first before you srart to welcome him. He wrote that our final RTR is equal to praying and as you can see he said he does not do the ritual. He posted a bunch of bullshit here still you believe this is a satanist person.

Interesting, we have other members too who came from muslim background, but they had no problem with the RTR at all. They were able to understand the situation in ME too and they did not take the part of that retard protesting mass who are full with anarchists, anti-government pro-Israrel shills.

So no neither Darth nor other retards and shills who are speaking against our RTR, against the clergy and against spiritual satanism actually, are NOT welcomed here at all.

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
Not everybody srarts by immediately doing every single thing correctly. But if they are getting started and they are working on growing, give them a chance to start growing. And in time they will be understanding better and will be doing everything better. But you have to allow them to start somewhere, not everyone starts by being perfect in the beginning.

Nguyen said:
Aquarius said:
Nguyen said:
Thanks for your help!

It’s not more effective at all, it most likely has 0-1 power out of 10.

Aquarius said:
Nguyen said:
Aquarius said:

So there is no point in vibrating mantras / runes in your head?

KittenJessica said:
Where/How do you find a legitimate satanic coven?
I don t believe it will be easy to find one.
But you can make one though.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/CovenGuidelines.html

I don't know how many brothers and/or sisters are in covens, but for discrecy it's quite inconvenient, those that are already in one I don t think will go telling everybody that ''I m in a Satanic Coven!!'' And with the situation as it is with the jews you should be extra carefull and don t easily believe just anyone that comes telling you that you should join theirs, they might be jews, or affiliated with them. Be carefull

Aquarius said:
Nguyen said:
Aquarius said:

Also, Joy Of Satan writes that "loud or head-on"
I asked the Hungarian Satanists about the matter and said that it was more effective in the head because the process was immediately on the mental plane.

Nguyen said:
Aquarius said:
Nguyen said:

I asked the Hungarian Satanists about the matter and said that it was more effective in the head because the process was immediately on the mental plane.
Makes no sense, vibration are physical, not mental, you don't feel the buzz in yourself if you do it mentally. You should do them physically.

It's so annoying how every time you find a nice and quiet place to meditate, random things just happen and interrupt it. And it only happens when you're meditating too. :roll:

Aquarius said:
Nguyen said:
Aquarius said:

Makes no sense, vibration are physical, not mental, you don't feel the buzz in yourself if you do it mentally. You should do them physically.

I would like to improve my communication skills.
I would have used the Ansuz rune.

But now I have to replace that! I need to invoke lemon yellow and air element.

So I invoke the lemon yellow and the air element and confirm, "I have excellent communication skills"

Does that make sense? Because if I take it, I'm basically working on my chakras and the elements.

So in principle, if the throat chakra is strengthened, the air element is balanced, then by default I will have good communication skills, right? So you do not have to program separately and take the time to do it, because this happens by default!

Similar example:

strong sun chakra + balanced earth element = good financial position

That is, it is not necessary to do all kinds of money magic to get a good financial position, because a strong sun chakra and a balanced earth element create a good financial position in life.

And if all chakras are strengthened and all elements are balanced in the soul = perfect, balanced personality traits. That is, it is not necessary to work with special magic on character traits.

Hope it's understandable, I can't say otherwise!

Thanks.

Nguyen said:
Aquarius said:
Nguyen said:

I would like to improve my communication skills.
I would have used the Ansuz rune.

But now I have to replace that! I need to invoke lemon yellow and air element.

So I invoke the lemon yellow and the air element and confirm, "I have excellent communication skills"

Does that make sense? Because if I take it, I'm basically working on my chakras and the elements.

So in principle, if the throat chakra is strengthened, the air element is balanced, then by default I will have good communication skills, right? So you do not have to program separately and take the time to do it, because this happens by default!

Similar example:

strong sun chakra + balanced earth element = good financial position

That is, it is not necessary to do all kinds of money magic to get a good financial position, because a strong sun chakra and a balanced earth element create a good financial position in life.

And if all chakras are strengthened and all elements are balanced in the soul = perfect, balanced personality traits. That is, it is not necessary to work with special magic on character traits.

Hope it's understandable, I can't say otherwise!

Thanks.
You can do that of course.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
Not everybody srarts by immediately doing every single thing correctly. But if they are getting started and they are working on growing, give them a chance to start growing. And in time they will be understanding better and will be doing everything better. But you have to allow them to start somewhere, not everyone starts by being perfect in the beginning.

Seems you totally ignored what I said here. No, such trolls and infiltrator filths will not be understanding anything.
What you wrote now is about beginner satanists.
But I did not talk about it. I talked about trolls and told you it is better to read that user's other replies too before you want to welcome him here...

So about chakra spinning....

Does it matter in what direction I spin the chakras? Clockwise, counter-clockwise? And the Yoni, or heart chakra, Does it spin as one in one direction, or does it spin in two different directions, seeing as the heart chakra looks like two cones.

Hey Brothers And Sisters... :D Hope all is well with everyone.

I just wanted to find out, when vibrating a Rune with the letter S in it e.g. SOWILO. Does one Hiss the S as one would do when vibrating SURYA or is it just normal S as in Satan, Seven, Super etc..?

Thanks. :D
Best Regards

and of course...
HAIL SATAN!!!! \m/

Hi I'm new to this forum. I Would like to know more about the struggles we have in life . Do we become more powerful the more stuff we have dealt with in our lives? I have learnt through natural ways something quite similar to this type of satanism. I'm trying to work out if this religion I have created (with the help of god)(I call him god) (I might be Satan himself) is the same as yours.. Sorry if that sounds offensive to anyone. I would not say this unless I was being serious.

What would you guys think of someone who was tortured for 4 years without break.(I don't really want to go into detail but it was hell.) Would this make that person stronger? I believe people who have done things like this ARE superior than others but I still believe in giving everyone the same respect I would give myself. I believe bad times create power and the only thing separating the every soul is how strong they are. Not knowledge.

I believe it has made me extremely powerful. Power flows through me I love it.

I live in Australia anyone heard much about the bushfires? Fires are starting(possibly by themselves not by humans). This could be hell on earth if they don't stop. Like imagine Australia turned into a huge barbecue and nobody could put it out. Literally hell.

I have a lot more to share. Stay tuned.

I don't really understand how to balance the elements in the soul.

How do I do meditation specifically? One day fire element invocation? Another day water? Or just a fire element for a week? Or should I invocate all 4 items every day?

Thanks!

I really like jazz music.
I just realized that my two favorite jazz pianists might be Jewish: Patricia Barber and Diana Krall. They look very Jewish at first!

Then should I not listen to their music now?

Sadick said:
I want to know if you die where will you go
In the astral, if you are dedicated and loyal to Satan you will be escorted to Hell where you will be safe until you reincarnate.

Nguyen said:
I just realized that my two favorite jazz pianists might be Jewish: Patricia Barber and Diana Krall. They look very Jewish at first!

If you're listening to music by Jewish artists or Jewish descendants, watching films, TV shows, drawings produced by Jews or Jewish descendants with Jewish actors, Jewish descendants, using beauty products whose owner or chemist is Jewish or Jewish descendant you're giving money to them, you're giving them more power, that is, we should not do that.
These damned Jews have harmed us for centuries and, like rats, enter any gap they find to take advantage of us and make us suffer.

Hail Satan! Hail Zeus!

Hello! I have one question. I was looking for recordings regarding ROKT on MP3. But every recording doesn't work. Do you know where I can find recordings with the correct pronunciation? :?

BlackWingsMage said:
Hey Brothers And Sisters... :D Hope all is well with everyone.

I just wanted to find out, when vibrating a Rune with the letter S in it e.g. SOWILO. Does one Hiss the S as one would do when vibrating SURYA or is it just normal S as in Satan, Seven, Super etc..?

Thanks. :D
Best Regards

and of course...
HAIL SATAN!!!! \m/

Here is a list of links with each rune's pronunciation.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23049&hilit=bjork#p98378

How do morals work with the gods?

Would the gods ever aid a satanist in illegal activities?

Does anyone else feel more psychic when you're tired? What's the reason for this, if you had to guess?

Yuna24 said:
Nguyen said:

If you're listening to music by Jewish artists or Jewish descendants, watching films, TV shows, drawings produced by Jews or Jewish descendants with Jewish actors, Jewish descendants, using beauty products whose owner or chemist is Jewish or Jewish descendant you're giving money to them, you're giving them more power, that is, we should not do that.
These damned Jews have harmed us for centuries and, like rats, enter any gap they find to take advantage of us and make us suffer.

Hail Satan! Hail Zeus!

OK, thank you.

Can anyone answer this question? It would be important!

I don't really understand how to balance the elements in the soul.

How do I do meditation specifically? One day fire element invocation? Another day water? Or just a fire element for a week? Or should I invocate all 4 items every day?

retrograde said:
Does anyone else feel more psychic when you're tired? What's the reason for this, if you had to guess?
Because you are in some amount of a trance. Your mind is less active, so it's easier to feel the subtle things.

I don't know where to start.
Dedicated 2 years ago, learned a lot but never practiced (only aura cleaning) because i can't really, I'm living with my family... Dont know who my guardian demon is, wanted to call him trough my never used ouija board but can't get into trance because most of the time I'll be disturbed by family members.
I just feel so lost and i want to do something good so badly but dont know where to start... Some links and good advice would be so helpful, i need a guardian for a short while until i know which way i should go...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back