Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

what gods are Enlil?

EgyptianStar666

Is Baal-Berith Beelzebub?

What other names does he have?

I learned that he is my guardian. I don't want to bother him more than I have.

Is Baal-Berith Sargon?

Is he also Nebuchadnezzar ii? I know Jews make up their own history so I was wondering if Beelzebub is these people.

Thank you brothers and sisters in Satan.

Hail Father Satan!

Have you sat down with beelzebubs sigil at your altar and meditated on it personally? Im sure your guardian isnt going to mind you talking with him thats what he's there for.

Enlil is Beelzebub and Baal Berith in Sumer and Babylon was known as Nemrod, they are two distinct gods.

EgyptianStar666 said:

Is Baal-Berith Sargon?

Is he also Nebuchadnezzar ii? I know Jews make up their own history so I was wondering if Beelzebub is these people.

Hail Father Satan!

Hello I personally have experience with Bael he helped me come back to Satanism after a period of years where I had lost all hope and thought Satan had abandon me turned to drugs and even the enemy. I believe he is my Gaurdian too even though I am not open enough to have full conversations yet sometimes he places false memories in my head where someone is talking to me and tells me what he wants me to hear. This is very interesting. I have connected with him on several occasions.

The interesting thing and why I want to comment on this is you have the handle Egyptianstar666 if it were not for two of the other people I knew from past lives one I talk to online and one in person giving me similar information I would not believe it even though I have strong memories of being in Ancient Egypt along with a couple of the other people I know who are very familiar and I feel like I have known before in other lives and even have flashbacks sometimes of some of the things that happened but the problem is this is all more recent none of us really fully have a grasp on who we were in Egypt.

But I find that interesting that you also have Bael as a Gaurdian. I say likely in my case cause he has not confirmed this but he has been around me a lot more than any other God so anyways this is kind of interesting.

I am kind of lost though not really drawn to a culture much even though I am quite pure race in features at least. I don't feel like I fit in anywhere so that is why I don't place to much emphasis on any cultural symbol but I really do like stuff about ancient Egypt and feel a longing to be back there again whenever I watch it or read stuff on it.

I do not know who Sargon or Nebuchadnezzar ii is to be honest so I won't try to guess but I looked up Nebuchadnezzar ii image I will say the energy is very similar to Bael but that doesn't mean anything. You should probably ask him yourself. I haven't seen anything written on that individual or Gods.

Anyways I just wanted to post here.

Good luck

Beelzebub told me that he's Nebuchadnezzar ii and that Nebuchadnezzar ii was a myth and not human. He also told me that Father Satan is Sargon.

Beelzebub hangs around me, so does Satan. I'm lucky. Satan gets onto me about my terrible smoking habit. I'm trying to quit.

Father told me that Sitri or Set is my guardian demon.

slyscorpion said:
EgyptianStar666 said:

Is Baal-Berith Sargon?

Hail Father Satan!

Hello I personally have experience with Bael he helped me come back to Satanism after a period of years where I had lost all hope and thought Satan had abandon me turned to drugs and even the enemy. I believe he is my Gaurdian too even though I am not open enough to have full conversations yet sometimes he places false memories in my head where someone is talking to me and tells me what he wants me to hear. This is very interesting. I have connected with him on several occasions.

The interesting thing and why I want to comment on this is you have the handle Egyptianstar666 if it were not for two of the other people I knew from past lives one I talk to online and one in person giving me similar information I would not believe it even though I have strong memories of being in Ancient Egypt along with a couple of the other people I know who are very familiar and I feel like I have known before in other lives and even have flashbacks sometimes of some of the things that happened but the problem is this is all more recent none of us really fully have a grasp on who we were in Egypt.

But I find that interesting that you also have Bael as a Gaurdian. I say likely in my case cause he has not confirmed this but he has been around me a lot more than any other God so anyways this is kind of interesting.

I am kind of lost though not really drawn to a culture much even though I am quite pure race in features at least. I don't feel like I fit in anywhere so that is why I don't place to much emphasis on any cultural symbol but I really do like stuff about ancient Egypt and feel a longing to be back there again whenever I watch it or read stuff on it.

I do not know who Sargon or Nebuchadnezzar ii is to be honest so I won't try to guess but I looked up Nebuchadnezzar ii image I will say the energy is very similar to Bael but that doesn't mean anything. You should probably ask him yourself. I haven't seen anything written on that individual or Gods.

Anyways I just wanted to post here.

Good luck

Let's see... I had dreams of my past life I had growing up. (Btw... Set and Enlil are my guardian demons.)

I was a human girl who had a relationship with one of the Gods. I lived with the Gods. The sands were a cream beachy color and there were various species of palms and other trees. There were marshes and rivers... and a sea. Facing the sea, the sun settled towards my right side, almost behind me

I dreamed and was shown this. By the Gods and Goddesses themselves. At the time, Lilith was my guardian demoness, still is.

I was shown by Lilith that my people were cautious of other races, especially me when I saw five black people. I didn't hate them. I was scared of them because they were watching me with dangerous eyes. Lilith came and walked me away from the river I was bathing in, I was also heavily pregnant in the vision.

Btw, I was shown and told that I worked in temples, cleaning the places and statues.

I would look upon one statue longingly. The child had blonde curly hair and was incredibly intelligent for a two year old.

Anyway, I surrendered the child to his father who was surrounded by other demons. I must say I was well taken care of.

I was told by my demon lover that I had blonde hair and blue eyes, like I do today.

These memories upset me, because I was hunted down by the enemy and killed by them. My previous life was when earth was invaded.

I love my fiance. I will never betray him even if that Jewish whore of a nurse force feeds me her goddamn bullshit lies!

I will never betray my Father in Hell!

Hail Satan!

EgyptianStar666 said:
Beelzebub told me that he's Nebuchadnezzar ii and that Nebuchadnezzar ii was a myth and not human. He also told me that Father Satan is Sargon.

Beelzebub hangs around me, so does Satan. I'm lucky. Satan gets onto me about my terrible smoking habit. I'm trying to quit.

They also help you choose clothes at the supermarket?

Nebuchadnezzar II was a human king, not a myth and he is not one of the gods.

Wotanwarrior said:
Are you sure he didn't complete the Magnum Opus?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Wotanwarrior said:

I don't know if he completed the Magnum Opus, what I was referring to is that he was a human and not one of the gods as EgyptianStar666 says.

Wotanwarrior said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Wotanwarrior said:

I don't know if he completed the Magnum Opus, what I was referring to is that he was a human and not one of the gods as EgyptianStar666 says.

The truth is, I know that Nebuchadnezzar is not what the Jews claim. I think since Neb showed me his life it was a good man. But he did believe he was one of the gods. I think he is a God now. I think he did complete the magnum opus. But Baal told me that the bible about him is more myth than legend. It's not Ba'al's mistake, it's mine. I misheard him.
He meant that the Christian bible is myth more so than truth. That a lot of things were taken by Jews and twisted.

Aquarius said:
EgyptianStar666 said:

They also help you choose clothes at the supermarket?

No. But they do get onto me for my bad habits.

Wotanwarrior said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Wotanwarrior said:

He might as well have been a God considering the times he lived in and only an ascended master could have been a king.

EgyptianStar666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

The truth is, I know that Nebuchadnezzar is not what the Jews claim. I think since Neb showed me his life it was a good man. But he did believe he was one of the gods. I think he is a God now. I think he did complete the magnum opus. But Baal told me that the bible about him is more myth than legend. It's not Ba'al's mistake, it's mine. I misheard him.
He meant that the Christian bible is myth more so than truth. That a lot of things were taken by Jews and twisted.

What the jews do in the bible is curse him, as they do with many ancient kings who were their enemies.

Wotanwarrior said:
EgyptianStar666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:

What the jews do in the bible is curse him, as they do with many ancient kings who were their enemies.

I saw as a child how they terrorized people.

Wotanwarrior said:
EgyptianStar666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Fuck!You have no idea how much this helped me.
Thank you❤️

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back