Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

We Are Here For A Reason

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
I wanted to make this really short. Satanic Souls and people of Satan, a relation which goes to the sands of time historically, is something that is fundamental in why we are here.

We have a mission and this mission from the Gods at this specific point in time, is to make sure we inform people and do the Spiritual work necessary to bring a positive transition into a better state of affairs with this world. Our world was going into the straight line into damnation under the enemy, everyone knows their plans. Our purpose is to steer this wheel, put the train on the proper rails, and move into a different world than the one the enemy is trying to create.

Globalism and the global landscape will not have anyone escape from the Jewish state of affairs if they take over. Nobody will be exempt. Also, I have been honest about things and history doesn't lie to us at all. In all big transitions, there is chaos or struggle involved. The goal is to minimize this. See for example how many people actively deny our Earth and that is suffers, or that species die in it massively. It takes efforts to turn the boat around, but we have to work systematically to do it.

This world has always been in chaotic times in the late centuries with many wars, instability, and other issues that kept humanity back from dealing with important dangers.Our planet is plagued by external and alien forces which spiritually adept people have been seeing for centuries, and we were not able to asses or fix the matters because of lack of knowledge and other developments. Most people hardly ever knew or entertained the idea, and these people were dismissed as insane.

Today, we know the truth about this, have footage, have books, have solid proof, and above all, we also have a method on how to go about this. People before had nothing of the sort.

Today, this knowledge exists and restoring communication with the Gods allowed us to be handed back this knowledge. We are sitting on a goldmine and the golden opportunity that hasn't existed for centuries. We are also blessed to have a place of assembly that is accessible from people worldwide, and that is a world first.

People who disregard this are very stupid, and unfortunately this stupidity may cost them spiritually their future, but also weakens us in the face of the enemy. But I have faith that those who are in this state and matter will definitely break apart from this downward spiral. We have to do this.

This world is currently in chaos and encountering many problems may give us the creeps or cause reactions inside us, sometimes sadness, anger, or other things. We have to stay resolute in the higher goal. The point of all this is to mitigate all the chaos, the damage of this transition, and give people an alternative to build a better world for the future. The past is gone and what has happened has happened in it, the only thing we can effectively change is the future from now on.

How this goal will be achieved has been thoroughly explained in numerous topics and sermons. Part of this is information, spiritual warfare, and waking up people to the Truth. We have been really effective to this end but we must set exceptional targets so that we are successful. This job may not be always easy but it's the most rewarding for the Satanic Soul, as it's in alignment with our soul mission and destiny as individual human beings.

Everyone who does things for Satan knows of this extremely deep satisfaction that comes from the core of the soul, irrespectively of that one may be confronted with hardship. The same thing emerges from meditation and improving on the individual self.

Our Gods are also putting a lot of effort and this is obvious in how we have previously reversed seemingly irreversible circumstances. One recent example was Hitler, before that, the Middle Ages, and before that, the Renascence. We have been through extensive difficulties before, and we somehow managed to make things work. This happened by people who had faith in the Gods and did their best to work in this upwards walking path.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Is it OK for someone to just do the RTRs, and engage in this war as much as possible, and not do anything to advance oneself? I guess that war is most important thing, and if someone does not want to advance, or see no point in doing so, it’s their own will?

No Sister that is the enemy, there is no point to not advance. If you mean by social or position in the actual world type of advancement, that is perfectly fine, and yes, many of us have done the conscious decision to stay out of these things.

But not advancing as in not spiritually developing that is the enemy.

Larissa666 said:
Is it OK for someone to just do the RTRs, and engage in this war as much as possible, and not do anything to advance oneself? I guess that war is most important thing, and if someone does not want to advance, or see no point in doing so, it’s their own will?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
No Sister that is the enemy, there is no point to not advance. If you mean by social or position in the actual world type of advancement, that is perfectly fine, and yes, many of us have done the conscious decision to stay out of these things.

Larissa666 said:

“That is the enemy” - meaning: these thoughts come from the enemy, right?

You know. I think if we all spiritually advance and put out WHO we are, as SS. That is when we are most radiant. It isn't just the aura either. But people will recognize that radiance. Some will attract enemies, leeches and others will attract those who are curious. Its not called magnetism for not reason. With that advanced power, we have an ability to inspire others due to the aura empowered and cleaned.

Larissa666 said:
Astaroth 8 fold path plsSsss
We are all in this together
Hail ASTAROTH
Hail SATAN

Usthepeople666 said:
Larissa666 said:
Hail ASTAROTH
Hail SATAN

Can you stop writing in verses? If you can’t write normally, then don’t reply to my posts at all, I don’t have time for nonsense.

Great post. Up till now i can't say how glad i am to have found this place of assembly. I have always been in search for a higher purpose and just knew somehow always that there was something wrong with the world. I think alot of souls especially ones with numerous past lives have felt the same, that we have to work to make everything turn back to what it was originally meant to be, natural, which entails a great deal. in almost every aspect of life humans suffer because of going against nature, and the enemy hates nature and anything human.

Larissa666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Larissa666 said:

Yes. They are just trying to get you down. Don't give in to them. Stay strong. One would never stop eating food and this is the same thing. 100% enemy influenced thinking.

Everything is definitely working in our favor. From where I am I’ve been seeing and hearing churches closing down because they’re losing members, even going so far as to merge congregations because of those dwindling numbers. I saw that coming before I even came to Satanism. This brings me such joy :D

And you’re right, HP. Humanity has faced this threat repeatedly and we’ve always come out on top. Now it’s time to eliminate the jews and their overlords permanently.

HAIL SATAN!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Larissa666 said:
Larissa666 did not explain herself well, if she intended not to advance spiritually or materially. If you do not advance spiritually, you are useless spiritually. It is a good thing to limit oneself materially to devote more time and energy to spiritual advancement. I am not saying to abandon the material because that would be suicidal. It is necessary to earn a living. But it is equally suicidal to devote all your time and energy to material success and to abandon spiritual progress. We need balance here, but it would be appropriate to benefit spiritual progress.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes. They are just trying to get you down. Don't give in to them. Stay strong. One would never stop eating food and this is the same thing. 100% enemy influenced thinking.

When a person has more energy they are a stronger arsenal in this war. So when a SS doesn't advance they let the whole side down because we are a unit.

I have people without that tend to always call or try and distract me when I carry out my RTR's. It's like clockwork so obviously they're under enemy control.

What I've found is I tend to feel totally tired and drained at the thought of doing meditations or conducting the RTR's. Enemy attacking my energy.

I personally have always been different from the masses in my freedom loving and instinct and attraction towards the Spiritual. And so I'm totally convinced I'm an old soul and it's my purpose and duty to fight in this war.

You only lose when you quit. Keep marching on and inch by inch we'll take the victory.

We are the rain washing all the dirt down. Or like a rain to the desert.

We have purpose and our university of learning here. Having this knowledge that others are devoid of. How could an SS think of not meditating and miss out on all of the many benefits meditation has to offer.

People tend to compete against one another. With meditation you have a scoop and upper hand in life.

Most grateful and appreciative.

Larissa666 said:
Spiritual advancement empowers your soul, and a more powerful soul puts more energy into the RTRs. You will actually contribute more to this war if you advance and do fewer RTRs than if you don't advance and do more RTRs. As your soul increases in power, one Final RTR will someday be equivalent to 100 of them if you hadn't advanced yourself!

Larissa666 said:

As far as I understand advancing acts as amplifier making everything, including RTR stronger? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Master said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Larissa666 said:
Larissa666 did not explain herself well, if she intended not to advance spiritually or materially. If you do not advance spiritually, you are useless spiritually. It is a good thing to limit oneself materially to devote more time and energy to spiritual advancement. I am not saying to abandon the material because that would be suicidal. It is necessary to earn a living. But it is equally suicidal to devote all your time and energy to material success and to abandon spiritual progress. We need balance here, but it would be appropriate to benefit spiritual progress.

If one works on the spiritual and concentrates on that more than the material there is a imbalance. HPS Maxine mentioned this before. If you balance them out with equal importance, then you're pushing to success. I did notice that you mentioned balance, but you soley reflected on spiritual progress.

BlackJackal said:
Larissa666 said:

As far as I understand advancing acts as amplifier making everything, including RTR stronger? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Obviously guys, it does.

Every spiritual effort is akin to zero if one doesn't put even a minimal effort to meditate or do some basics. No Fuel = No Movement. A car that can only take two gallons in can only go 10 miles. If you have a tank that is fed 100 gallons, then you can do a hell of a lot of damage.

Advancement spiritually is fundamental for maximum impact, and so is doing the actual work. The ideal combination is advancement + loyal efforts. These are closely intertwined.

This jewish morphling that is called "Church" is going down, but it must not be underestimated either. It's definitely going down. If and when it does, people will breathe fresh air again.

The world without these odious programs will be an energetic paradise compared to what it is now.

Solar Falcon said:
Everything is definitely working in our favor. From where I am I’ve been seeing and hearing churches closing down because they’re losing members, even going so far as to merge congregations because of those dwindling numbers. I saw that coming before I even came to Satanism. This brings me such joy :D

And you’re right, HP. Humanity has faced this threat repeatedly and we’ve always come out on top. Now it’s time to eliminate the jews and their overlords permanently.

HAIL SATAN!

I think one day some years from now we will all meet each other...and we will rejoice in our combined efforts and see what we helped achieve.

Larissa666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Larissa666 said:
Hail ASTAROTH
Hail SATAN

Can you stop writing in verses? If you can’t write normally, then don’t reply to my posts at all, I don’t have time for nonsense.

Also cherry picking a time to insult an ss and make them question the viability of the gods coming to their aid, especially at a time when rtrs are needed, is also of the enemy.
Good thing there are some who can see that though.

Larissa666 said:
Hang on Sister, this has been a tough time for nearly everybody, ever since Yule it feels like the enemy is attacking us more powerfully, and I’ll be honest, it’s not easy, but these tougher times bring the best out of us because they teach us perseverance and to be resilient. You’re not alone Sister:)

hello a question can i ask the rtr several times and when i finish, do the cleaning of the aura? is that I only have one hour a day to do the rtr and I was wondering if it can be like this, or is it obligatory to do the cleaning for each rtr

Ramier108666 said:
Master said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

If one works on the spiritual and concentrates on that more than the material there is a imbalance. HPS Maxine mentioned this before. If you balance them out with equal importance, then you're pushing to success. I did notice that you mentioned balance, but you soley reflected on spiritual progress.
You can perfect the balance once you perfect your soul. I know exactly what you mean. It is a natural and ideal growth what you said but with Jews we are not free and therefore we have to be very careful. We must not expose ourselves to the enemy. The most important thing is to save our souls. Afterwards, you can manifest balanced success in safety. And know that the greatest, highest and supreme power is spiritual power.

Larissa666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Larissa666 said:
Hail ASTAROTH
Hail SATAN

Read the joy of satan website plSS
Take care Larissa666

Shadowcat said:
Great post. Up till now i can't say how glad i am to have found this place of assembly. I have always been in search for a higher purpose and just knew somehow always that there was something wrong with the world. I think alot of souls especially ones with numerous past lives have felt the same, that we have to work to make everything turn back to what it was originally meant to be, natural, which entails a great deal. in almost every aspect of life humans suffer because of going against nature, and the enemy hates nature and anything human.
Yes yes yes yes yes yes
That is what I mean by we are all in this together!
I was stopped too in many ways but you have to be strong and WE all will be strong!
We are all in synchronisation with nature and seeing the blasts happening and people getting hurt or even worse dying does hurt us.
That is the reason it is important not to get distracted.
1RTR a day is enough and just Know you have to enjoy too! Not drugs or anything stupid but just plain old simple ENJOY! After you are done with all your meditations and everything asked by the HP.
Hail satan
Hail the gods of hell

I wanted to post this here so many will read and discover the truth behind Lady Liberty.
I want to immensely thank Satan for the guidance of knowledge to present to the community. The night I dived into lectures for spiritual knowledge I asked for guidance to a topic for a sermon that had yet to be written. What good is knowledge if I don’t share it and keep it inside? I’ve constantly wanted the opportunity to write a sermon for all to read and I’m proud to present it after copious hours of reading and writing.

HAIL SATAN THE TRUE BRINGER OF KNOWLEDGE!!!!

The Truth Behind Lady Liberty:

Lady Liberty has stood as a symbol of freedom for the American nation since 1886. Although, her official name is Liberty Enlightening the World, she’s been known more commonly as Aunt Liberty, Green Goddess, Lady of the Harbor, Mother of Freedom, and more recently as “whore of Babylon”.

But who is she?

Crafted out of the image of Libertas of the Roman Goddess of Liberty she stands tall. The sculptor behind the beauty Frédéric-Auguste Bartholdi, through the idea to commission such a masterpiece originated in the mind of Edouard de Laboulaye.

Bartholdi has another statue of the Suez Canal, both his works drawing the inspiration from the Anunnaki Goddess Inanna, the Queen of Heaven.

Upon further research, the torch is symbolic of her Father. Astaroth, daughter of Lucifer, represents a name coined to Him in the bible as the Light Bearer and Morning Star guides the way.

...”I will show unto thee the judgement of the great whore that surgery upon many waters...a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was full of blasphemous names, and it had seven heads and ten horns. The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality. And on her forehead was written a name of mystery: ‘Babylon the great, mother of prostitutes and of earth’s abominations.” And I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.’ (Revelation 17:2–6)

“Roman Catholicism was born in blood, has wallowed in blood, and has quenched its thirst in blood, and it is in letters of blood that its true history is written.” (Baron DePonnet,1940)

The disgusting enemy really can’t go without a blood sacrifice just once can they??

To sit upon something is to use whatever is acting as the object being sat on as a support. And the “seven heads” goes hand in hand with the seven points on the head of Lady Liberty. The seven continents and seven seas support her. The number seven is also symbolic of the seven chakras, as the enemy has worked to bastardize the number seven because of this. This is seen in the “seven seals”. But also “seven angels with seven vials” proclaimed this prophesy. And there were “seven trumpets” and “seven mountains” as well. The enemy knows the power of the number seven and they work desperately to corrupt it.

Here the “ten heads” in my interpretation are symbolic of the Roman Empire being split into the ten kingdoms of Europe when it fell.

It comes as no surprise the horrid name attached to her has come from kike and the like filth.

“The Penetration of the religion of Babylon became so general and well known that Rome was called the ‘New Babylon’.”
(Cardinal Gibbons, Faith of our fathers 1917 ed. p. 106)

As many scholars have compared for years, Western Civilization was built upon the base of many ancient societies, a big one being Rome, so we see the correlation of the United States being “New Babylon”.

*Baron DePonnet 1940
*Cardinal Gibbons, “Faith of our fathers” 1917
*Tina Pippins. The Heroine and the Whore: Fantasy and the Female in the Apocalypse of John” 1992

The enemy has bastardized our Gods long enough and it’s time they know we’re taking back what’s ours!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!!!
HAIL KING PAIMON!!!!!

Lordbaphamet666 said:
Can we still focus on wealth creation and achieving our dreams whilst destroying the enemy ?
Of course you can. It’s advised to do so!

Lordbaphamet666 said:
Can we still focus on wealth creation and achieving our dreams whilst destroying the enemy ?

I think this should be self evident.

Of course, this can also be part of it. Your life is your life.

Advancement is something you do 9 out of 10 times for yourself. The rest just helps the collective efforts through the RTR and activism.

Advancement you do for yourself AND the war effort. The self benefits the most however. This is so you can more effectively go after your personal goals, enjoy life and advance.

Specter said:
Larissa666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Hail ASTAROTH
Hail SATAN

Also cherry picking a time to insult an ss and make them question the viability of the gods coming to their aid, especially at a time when rtrs are needed, is also of the enemy.

Insult? Really? Boo-fucking-hoo!

As I said before, you are immature, and thank you for proving my point.

I don't think it was an insult, but hey, I hope you feel better today Sister.

Larissa666 said:
Specter said:
Larissa666 said:

Larissa666 said:
Specter said:
Larissa666 said:

But still that other part was uncalled for.

Larissa666 said:

We all here are ridiculously lucky. Most people in their depression from some small immediate things, forget about this. If there was a direct and visible comparison between now and, say, the middle ages, that people could feel and see for themselves, then I guarantee that 90% of people here would triple their efforts, on top of feeling multiple times happier than they do now.

Past-life amnesia, along with the enemy energy-matrix, serve to lull people, even SS, into modern-day depression. It's important that people start seeing through this. All of us genuine SS here, are incredibly blessed beyond words. Literally all we have to do is to spam the RTR, work on advancing, and survive. That's maybe 1h out of your day if you do just the bare minimum, alongside with using your brain to make sure you don't do anything retarded that could get you into danger. Do these things and you're on winz street, ready to enjoy what will basically be paradise, once we have defeated the enemy and established the Satanic world.

I myself have had many instances in which some immediate event and short-term suffering made me feel down in the past. But if you think about it, it's honestly ridiculous to even let those kinds of things get to you. In the past, people would starve to death, die from minor illnesses, get enslaved/killed by the jews, tortured, and many other things. 90% of our modern-day "suffering" is ridiculous compared to this.
But then I see people going around, getting hit by those kinds of things due to their own mistakes and karma, and then blaming the Gods for it. Let me tell you something. These things are happening for a reason, and they are not "prevented by the Gods" for a reason. If you keep running at the edge of a cliff, then it wont do you any good if someone always saves your ass from falling. Eventually you will have to experience a fall so that you wake up and realize you have been acting stupidly. The Gods do not prevent these things, but rather they are helping us so we wont fall off the cliff and die but rather fall off a smaller height and just sprain our ankle. So that we still learn our lesson.

We are extremely lucky and we should thank the Gods for this. They have not only given us life itself, but also taken care of us for all this time, and even now caring for us deeply to prevent as much of us from suffering as possible, only letting some small amount of it happen where needed as a wakeup call. Keep up the RTRs and advancement. Don't let small setbacks and other bullshit demotivate you. Knowing what is to come in the future, everyone here should give their best to make it happen.

What I understood from your message is to tell you to not forget to put the crack pipe fire down, because if it falls on the carpet, you may also have an Eternal Black Flame inside where you live and stuff.

We non Intergalactic Supreme Dragons Of the Black Flame and The Universal Millions Suns and Galaxies don't convey your message.

Like dude please get serious and study http://www.joyofsatan.org

NonDeaSoss said:

Usthepeople666 said:
Larissa666 said:
Hail ASTAROTH
Hail SATAN

If you follow the

"Eight Fold Path:

1- Asanas: Physical Position: Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, The Five TIbetans & Tai Chi.
2- Pranayama: Breathing Exercises .
3- Dhyana: Meditation.
4- Mantras: Vibration of words of Power.
5- Yantras: Meditation upon Sigils and Symbols ( Used along with Vibration of Mantras )
6- Mudras: Hand Positions which activate the Vril.
7- Bandhas: Energy Locks which stimulate and direct the serpent.
8- Maithuna: Sexual Activity ( Orgams very important ..)"

From the Post :

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092

You will perfect your body. Have fun on your jorney.

NonDeaSoss said:
A message for all of my brother and sisters of Satan We are here for a reason and we soon will see the fruit of our hard work and me and Father agreed it was time to let my name be know.. Sorry if this message seems out of context hopefully you all will understand what I'm relaying to you all
I Non Dea Soss Bless you all by my Eternal Black Flame in the Seat of My Solar Temple...
By My Crown and My Birth Father Satan and Mother Lilith My Will shall be done soon...
Continue on all of your journeys.... The New age has begun and the World will see Mine and all our Might..
Jehova and Yeshua will be destroyed By My Serpents on My Final physical day... Do not worry i will proceed My workings in My ascension...
The purity of the New World Father and I will create awaits us in the near future...
So I say Non Dea Soss(Not Dead Otherwise) All corruption will soon be annihilated By My Crown In My name D9E9A9D OUR KINGDOM WILL REIGN FOREVERMORE

I just normally lurk here, but I just had to thank you for the lolz. Like I truly appreciate it lmao!

I was very inspired by this post. Times are tough, and for a spiritual Satanist it is even more difficult due to enemy attacks. We have to keep up the rtrs at all costs. Our lives, the future, and everything you care about depends on it.

NonDeaSoss said:
A message for all of my brother and sisters of Satan We are here for a reason and we soon will see the fruit of our hard work and me and Father agreed it was time to let my name be know.. Sorry if this message seems out of context hopefully you all will understand what I'm relaying to you all
I Non Dea Soss Bless you all by my Eternal Black Flame in the Seat of My Solar Temple...
By My Crown and My Birth Father Satan and Mother Lilith My Will shall be done soon...
Continue on all of your journeys.... The New age has begun and the World will see Mine and all our Might..
Jehova and Yeshua will be destroyed By My Serpents on My Final physical day... Do not worry i will proceed My workings in My ascension...
The purity of the New World Father and I will create awaits us in the near future...
So I say Non Dea Soss(Not Dead Otherwise) All corruption will soon be annihilated By My Crown In My name D9E9A9D OUR KINGDOM WILL REIGN FOREVERMORE
Sure
But did he inform you how he treats people who misuse HIS name?
Well then enjoy !:)

NonDeaSoss said:
Sorry NonDeaSOss you weak little pessimistic cunt.Or are you one of the new age memers?Without your money and “followers” you are not worth shit.Pussy. You don’t read much do you? I dare you little bitch to do the same in one of the other forums whose followers openly showcase their wealth earned from abusing human rights (did I mention torture yet?)
Little cunt boy , you can’t do shit to them because YOU need THEIR money. Go ahead try it on their forums and see how they ban you and throw you out because you boy are their slave. Use safer internet mudslimE. Just don’t disturb us we want peace too.
Hail SATAN
Hail TRUE GODS
Hail SS

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

I think this should be self evident.

Of course, this can also be part of it. Your life is your life.

Advancement is something you do 9 out of 10 times for yourself. The rest just helps the collective efforts through the RTR and activism.

Advancement you do for yourself AND the war effort. The self benefits the most however. This is so you can more effectively go after your personal goals, enjoy life and advance.
Thank you hp, much appreciated. :D :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back