Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Complete SS Calendar for 2020

Stormblood said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Stormblood said:
I mean... Both > England. Yeah, I know yours was a joke. Mine is not haha

FCUK the other 3 counties of Ulster thats the scummy part. Ours Is Northern Ireland Stormblood, 6 counties Im a Loyalist and a satanist I was a proud Royalist until HP mage told me they were Jews :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hope you are doing good my friend Happy Yule bro

Lol Begone. The English military has destroyed the language of the Irish people, with death penalty for those who dared to speak. There were also laws against Irish schools and only English schools with English teachers were allowed to teach... The arrogance of the crown knows no limits since the kikes rule.

Happy Yule to you.

Ha ha i like it begone :lol: :lol:

Okay Stormblood as you know i'm a UK loyalist so i don't want that lot interfering in "our" Northern Ireland ha ha. England couldn't beat us Scots so they asked us to team up to form one Kingdom even they romans couldnt conquer us Picts ha ha built a wall to keep us out.

Scotland is only good for Murders, Drug Taking, Lower Life expectancy In Some parts of Glasgow compared to Gabon but still proud to be Scottish/British.

Have a great day my bro

Stormblood said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Stormblood said:
I mean... Both > England. Yeah, I know yours was a joke. Mine is not haha

FCUK the other 3 counties of Ulster thats the scummy part. Ours Is Northern Ireland Stormblood, 6 counties Im a Loyalist and a satanist I was a proud Royalist until HP mage told me they were Jews :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lol Begone. The English military has destroyed the language of the Irish people, with death penalty for those who dared to speak. There were also laws against Irish schools and only English schools with English teachers were allowed to teach... The arrogance of the crown knows no limits since the kikes rule.

Happy Yule to you.

Okay Stormblood as you know i'm a UK loyalist so i don't want that lot interfering in "our" Northern Ireland ha ha. England couldn't beat us Scots so they asked us to team up to form one Kingdom even they romans couldnt conquer us Picts ha ha built a wall to keep us out.

Scotland is only good for Murders, Drug Taking, Lower Life expectancy In Some parts of Glasgow compared to Gabon but still proud to be Scottish/British.

Have a great day my bro

EnkiUK3 said:
Stormblood said:
EnkiUK3 said:

Happy Yule to you.

Have a great day my bro
Where is life better? The lowlands or the highlands? Have a great day too.

basedandredpilled said:
New user here. Registered to say THANK YOU!
You're welcome (and all others). We are happy to be of assistance to our fellow Satanists here :)

Update to all, there will be versions of the calendar done in the following languages, so stay tuned!
German, Italian, Turkish, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Croatian, so far. To anyone who wants to help out for other languages, it is easier than it sounds, as we send you the plain text and you translate it and send it back, the instructions are clear and easy :)

Lydia said:
Marss said:
which one is for syria and lebanon?
Lydia said:
An internet search engine told me the time zone for those countries is UTC +2. So even though the calendar says Eastern Europe for that time zone, it is still the same time zone.

These go by time zones, not countries. The countries are only listed as a quick reference.
Sorry, I was wrong, as those countries do not observe daylight savings time, so I think we will need to make a calendar for those countries and post it.

please make a calendar for those countries plenty of Satanists are there...

Lifeforod1n said:
Gremory666 said:
Isssss.......Necronomicon meditation was needed to me :cry:

Something has been calling me to do it and as of yesterday I didnt completely understand it myself. But with King Paimons guidance I have it for EST and I can adjust for anyone who needs it. Will post when I get home :)
Thank you Very much....
Hail king Paimon..

Marss said:
We will, now that we know it is needed :) It might not be ready until early January though. In the meantime you can use the Eastern Europe +2, as daylight savings is not in effect during winter so it will be the same for the next few months.

SdD said:
Jup square?
Can't be done when Jupiter is in Capricorn. You won't be seeing Jupiter square listed until the last Thursday in 2021's calendar.

Stormblood said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Stormblood said:

Happy Yule to you.

Have a great day my bro
Where is life better? The lowlands or the highlands? Have a great day too.

I would have to say the lowlands as im a Glasgow boy

Although I worked briefly in the Highlands and it has some of the most breathtaking scenery you would like it for am short trip bro.

Even Glasgow if only for a day lol na kidding Glasgow is nice and the [people friendly to tourists and even the English :lol: :lol:

Thanks to all who involved in this work, also to who will help to translate.
I have a one question, i need start a one work about a positive economic well-being, I see that you wrote which best dates to start it, all when Moon is in Taurus. Aside from a sun square, I would like to understand better what is the best date, or are you telling me that all the dates indicated have the same "power" for starting this working?

Big Dipper said:
What does ESBAT mean? its on the 10th of jan.
It's a lunar festival. We celebrate the full moon. There are 13 esbats, which are all related to the Moon phase, and 8 sabbats, which are solar festivals related to the path of the Sun and its presence on specific starting points (solstices and equinoxes) and midpoints (the other four festivals which are midway between a solstice and an equinox)

Big Dipper said:
What does ESBAT mean? its on the 10th of jan.

I believe it is a primary wiccan celebration of observing the full moon which is why it falls on the tenth for the full moon.

Ayyy, thank you. Very practical and useful. :mrgreen:

Thank you

ThomaSsS Lydia, Cleo and HP Hooded Cobra 666 for a useful/knowledgeable instrument of spiritual warfare against the enemy.

Horizon666

ThomaSsS said:
Happy Yule to everyone :cool:

Bellow I present to you the Complete 2020 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists. This project was completed for yet another year with the great contribution of @Lydia, @Cleo and @HP Hooded Cobra 666.

This version is for the most part very similar to the 2019 one, save for some three changes:

1) Since there has been some members who ended up using the wrong Calendar by mistake, I decided to create a cover and move the info regarding the time zones and such to the first page. I also provided more details for countries that span over more than one time zone, in an attempt to make it easier for members living in those areas.

2) Another (re)addition to this version are the info texts which appear in each month. These were written by @Lydia and cover topics such as the Holidays, different planetary alignments, and so on. In order to accommodate these, the Necronomicon meditations together with the info regarding the eclipses had to be removed. The eclipses are still shown, just not in the special box at the bottom of the calendar.

3) The Holidays in the Southern Hemisphere have also been changed. In the previous versions of the Calendar, I used the dates listed on this page, but they do not appear to be accurate. The thing is most, if not all, of the Satanic Holidays are astronomical in nature, and they take place when the Sun is in certain degrees of a Zodiacal Sign. Take Imbolc for instance. This is celebrated when the Sun is at 15° Aquarius. If we are to follow the page above, those in the South would have to celebrate this in August, when the Sun is in Leo... Similar story for Yule and the other Holidays. They are meant to be astronomical in nature, not "seasonal".

I tried to cover as many time zones as possible. Still, if there are any that have been left out, please mention this in the comments bellow and I'll create them.

For more info regarding the older features of the Calendar, please check out this page.

Happy Yule and Winter Holidays once again, and a warm Hail Satan! :)

COLOR

NORD Est:

NORTH West:

SOUTH East:

SOUTH West:

WHITE AND BLACK

NORD Est:

NORTH West:

SOUTH East:

SOUTH West:

Hey. No one has said this. There’s no. Jupiter square in the calendar.

Manofsatan said:
There is no Jupiter square in this calendar. Why is that.

Hail Satan
Jupiter will be in an unfavorable sign for the entire year.

Something weird just happened to me.
I was planning on checking out the recent lunar eclipse. I use the UTC+3 timezone calendar, and according to it, the eclipse should have begun at 10:09 p.m., but I just googled and apparently the eclipse was at 8:07 p.m. I wonder if the calendar has an error wrt that.

So im trying to do throat chakra necronomicon and i was wondering if mercury is strong on evvery date that has MERCURY ( with a square next to it) like the 22 of jan.

Blackdragon666 said:
I was planning on checking out the recent lunar eclipse. I use the UTC+3 timezone calendar, and according to it, the eclipse should have begun at 10:09 p.m., but I just googled and apparently the eclipse was at 8:07 p.m. I wonder if the calendar has an error wrt that.
The time you got from google was probably in UTC+0 (Greenwich aka London UK) time. The calendar is correct, it has been verified across multiple sources.

Also, the time given in the calendar is the max height of the eclipse. Eclipses begin before, and end after, the time given.

Big Dipper said:
So im trying to do throat chakra necronomicon and i was wondering if mercury is strong on evvery date that has MERCURY ( with a square next to it) like the 22 of jan.
Yes, which is why the Mercury square is indicated on those dates, because Mercury is strong. As well, if you look at the box at the bottom for ingresses, it says Mercury is in Aquarius during those times, which means it is strong in it's exalted sign.

Lydia said:
Blackdragon666 said:
The time you got from google was probably in UTC+0 (Greenwich aka London UK) time. The calendar is correct, it has been verified across multiple sources.

Also, the time given in the calendar is the max height of the eclipse. Eclipses begin before, and end after, the time given.

Big Dipper said:
Yes, which is why the Mercury square is indicated on those dates, because Mercury is strong. As well, if you look at the box at the bottom for ingresses, it says Mercury is in Aquarius during those times, which means it is strong in it's exalted sign.
Makes sense. Thanks for the info :)

Lydia said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Big Dipper said:

So on the 16th of Jan, when moon enters Aquarius, is that a good day for virgos and is that a good day for throat chakra on necronomicon? And Mercury is ONLY strong on days with MERCURY square? Thx

Bellynha666 said:
Satanic Greetings!

Do you have the SS 2020 Calendar in the Portuguese version available?

Thank you
Hi there. No, the Portuguese one is not yet done. It follows up on the list. Once all the translated calendars are ready, I'll publish them together in this thread.

EnkiUK3 said:
Dont see Scotland but superb nonetheless :lol: :lol: ;)
Haha :p

My favourite Romanian!
<3 <3

Stormblood said:
Thank you. Too bad about the Necronomicon dates but I guess we can just provide them on a thread for beginners.
There are so many things that could be added, but so little space. In some cases the struggle was rather real, and some of the translators can confirm to this... it was very difficult to fit in even the existing information.

SdD said:
3) The Holidays in the Southern Hemisphere have also been changed. In the previous versions of the Calendar, I used the dates listed on this page, but they do not appear to be accurate. The thing is most, if not all, of the Satanic Holidays are astronomical in nature, and they take place when the Sun is in certain degrees of a Zodiacal Sign. Take Imbolc for instance. This is celebrated when the Sun is at 15° Aquarius. If we are to follow the page above, those in the South would have to celebrate this in August, when the Sun is in Leo... Similar story for Yule and the other Holidays. They are meant to be astronomical in nature, not "seasonal".
How can you be sure?!
Like others mentioned in this thread, Satanic Holidays have to do with certain energies brought about by the movements of the Sun and such. On those dates the Earth is bathed in specific energies triggered by such alignments. Expecting the Northern Hemisphere to experience a certain kind of energy, while the Southern one a completely different one, would be a bit strange, no? When the Sun enters 0° of Cancer for instance, it happens at the same time everywhere, regardless of Hemisphere.

Harris said:
I am in east africa what time zone will i follow mine is UTC +3h and there is none
If you are in the Northern Hemisphere, you can use this file:
If you are in the Southern Hemisphere, there is no calendar for UTC+3:00. You can use the one above, becuase all the dates are identical. The only difference are athe names of the Solstices and Equinoxes, which are on reverse.

I will create a calendar for Lebanon as soon as I finish creating the translated ones.

ThomaSsS said:
Bellynha666 said:
Satanic Greetings!

Do you have the SS 2020 Calendar in the Portuguese version available?

Thank you
Hi there. No, the Portuguese one is not yet done. It follows up on the list. Once all the translated calendars are ready, I'll publish them together in this thread.

Thanks

ThomaSsS said:
Stormblood said:
Thank you. Too bad about the Necronomicon dates but I guess we can just provide them on a thread for beginners.
There are so many things that could be added, but so little space. In some cases the struggle was rather real, and some of the translators can confirm to this... it was very difficult to fit in even the existing information.

Yeah, I understand what you're saying. You probably already considered this, but let me voice it either way: have you considered adding extra pages, just listing whatever else you meant to add but didn't manage to add it directly to the calendar? Like a list of dates. I don't know what else you wanted to add, but I'm just leaving this here.

Stormblood said:
ThomaSsS said:
Stormblood said:

Yeah, I understand what you're saying. You probably already considered this, but let me voice it either way: have you considered adding extra pages, just listing whatever else you meant to add but didn't manage to add it directly to the calendar? Like a list of dates. I don't know what else you wanted to add, but I'm just leaving this here.
If someone commits to doing the research of these dates for the next Calendars, then I'm fine with adding an extra page at the end of the Calendar for such. That's not a big deal for me, if members think it's helpful and a good thing to have them annexed to the Calendar.

SoulSnipes said:
What are the dates for the root chakra meditations this year? Any links?

This is one of the reasons the necronomincon mediation dates were removed. It seems like people are only working on the chakras on the certain dates provided by those meditations. Look, members of Clergy and Demons advised against the necronomicon meditations as they are weak in comparison to other methods. Yes the Sumerian God names are powerful, which is why they are included in the regular pages for working on chakras, but waiting to only do them on specific dates is not effective. Work on your chakras daily, or at least weekly on the day of the week ruled by the planet ruling the chakra.

Hey, so if i were to move out ( becuase i want to ) is there a special date i would want to do it on or does it not matter? Kinda new to astrology and i dont really know much. Thx

I already completed the other chakras so I'm gonna get this one done too, I'm not really worried about the strength it creates, the main benefit I've gotten from this is the ability to distinguish the chakras from other nearby chakras.

Lydia said:
SoulSnipes said:
What are the dates for the root chakra meditations this year? Any links?

This is one of the reasons the necronomincon mediation dates were removed. It seems like people are only working on the chakras on the certain dates provided by those meditations. Look, members of Clergy and Demons advised against the necronomicon meditations as they are weak in comparison to other methods. Yes the Sumerian God names are powerful, which is why they are included in the regular pages for working on chakras, but waiting to only do them on specific dates is not effective. Work on your chakras daily, or at least weekly on the day of the week ruled by the planet ruling the chakra.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back