Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Iran The Big Picture

Since the Iran posting, we have been under a little siege. But that is great, it should be shown for what it is, no need to hide them or to hide the fact.

As for the few who are legit having an inquiry that's ok. We'll answer. These subjects rarely have one view about them.

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
Paklausko said:
HPS Shannon said:
No need to be an asshole about it. If you want a source, ask for it, or just post it to the forum to contribute respectfully.

Love Satan

You're correct, maybe then, all of science should be thrown in the trash can. The other time I was reading some scientific research, but all the sources were behind a "paywall". Some university books cost well over 300$ and some of these may also be totally irrelevant or unimportant to the source at hand.

This is most of the time how these things go. You can try University online libraries and other online means to get the books that are required or rent them. There are services with 10$ a month where plenty of books can be found online.

The cost of the books is not our fault, which you accuse us of. What is done regardless is that this knowledge is shared and therefore it goes to the public while it's being sourced. That's what can reasonably happen.

If you really want to find something you'll get it. There are ways. Make use of the internet.

ConsistentMeditator said:
HPS Shannon said:
DarthNegativeHunter said:
it's better if you provide sources to not make yourself look like a jew hating idiot :/
i had doubts about that, i looked it up, and there is indeed a source :
https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/64/64027_insight-russia-israel-georgia-mexico-defense-deals-and-swaps.html

No need to be an asshole about it. If you want a source, ask for it, or just post it to the forum to contribute respectfully.

Lack of evidence is a very frequent problem on this site though, when it comes to political articles. Usually, when Mageson posts a source, it's a book that's behind a paywall and thus effectively unreachable for 90% of people viewing the article. Actual website sources directly showing the evidence are far better and saying something is documented while not linking at the same time is a very poor writing habit that is very ineffective at conveying convincing information so that everyone's on the same page.

It dosent change the fact that russian army was legally in Syria, and american terrorist werent

Paklausko said:
It dosent change the fact that russian army was legally in Syria, and american terrorist werent

America has been run by Jews but so has Russia, that is what you have to understand. So one will do evil and the other will push the other side. Ultimately, all that happened in Syria was tremendously bad for all Syrian people.

Syria was left in shambles by the mutual work of both Russia, Israel and the United States. What happened in Syria, Iraq, and many other places, was a failure of many world powers, and not just one of them.

Do not let the thing that Russia helped Syria fool you that they aren't being run by jews. They are. And when the time comes they may pull the plug on Syria. This is common in history.

Syria helped herself that's why Syria is still alive as a country.

On positions of spies, they could have put Gentiles in them, but still, they would never risk to lose control to another tribe their state control apparatus, let alone in a Communist country that they fought so hard to own. The so called "Russian revolution" was a Jewish revolution. And in some other not as important or key positions. But the Jews were really careful, just look at the USSR cabinet.

If marginal Gentiles exist here and there, they are only for saving face, or for very specific jobs. Definitely not close to the core of power.

Personal Growth said:
HP Mageson666 said:
I did an article years ago that had the quotation from the Jewish, B'nai Brith magazine in which the Jews were bragging about this. Putin himself a Jew didn't get to be a Lieutenant Colonel in the KGB by being a Goy. Who did the Jews trust their Communist regime to......The KGB so would they allow the Goyim to get to the top of that....Nope they didn't. The Jews are ultra racist and paranoid fanatic's who crave nothing but absolute power like its heroin.

Personal Growth said:
As said here only jews could serve in the upper levels of the KGB.

My ex girlfriends grandmother was a snitch for the KGB in the Soviet Union.

She said they're not jews though. That it was the only way to survive in the Soviet Union.

So maybe the lower levels like the informer, traitors were Gentiles who sold out to survive themselves and make their own families be okay under Soviet Union rule.

Thank you I see now that no Gentiles could work in the KGB.

Here is some "sources" then to the sceptics:

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a25779/iran-complains-russia-sold-out-its-air-defenses-to-israel/

https://tsarizm.com/news/2017/03/23/iran-accuses-russia-giving-israel-codes-syrian-missile-systems/

I found the above articles in the comment section under this:

https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/russian-forces-in-syria-behind-israeli-gps-disruption-report/

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Since the Iran posting, we have been under a little siege. But that is great, it should be shown for what it is, no need to hide them or to hide the fact.

As for the few who are legit having an inquiry that's ok. We'll answer. These subjects rarely have one view about them.

Paklausko said:

Love Satan

Yes. Really no need to hide them. They usual reveal themselves sooner or later. And we can easily point them out.

That was the stated motivation behind the anti-Semitism act the Jew Lenin passed it was to protect the Soviet leadership and its oligarchy from being outed as the Jewish cabal it was.

Even Barry Chamish the Jewish researcher and author stated Stalin was Jewish to his own fellow Jews in lectures but dummies will still believe the Jewish lies to Gentiles he was not. Despite the fact his real surname means "Son of Judah" and he spoke Yiddish his whole life and was sponsored by the local Jewish elite in his studies which is the custom of the Jewish community for rich Jews to sponsor poor Jews with such abilities to help the tribe. That is why the Jews deleted the history of Stalin to hide his Jewishness which is the same reason Stalin changed his name to Stalin to hide his real surname just like Trotsky changed his name from the Jewish surname to Trotsky, Lenin and on for the same. And they all needed the anti-Semitism act to hide behind even after all that.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
On positions of spies, they could have put Gentiles in them, but still, they would never risk to lose control to another tribe their state control apparatus, let alone in a Communist country that they fought so hard to own. The so called "Russian revolution" was a Jewish revolution. And in some other not as important or key positions. But the Jews were really careful, just look at the USSR cabinet.

If marginal Gentiles exist here and there, they are only for saving face, or for very specific jobs. Definitely not close to the core of power.

Personal Growth said:
HP Mageson666 said:
I did an article years ago that had the quotation from the Jewish, B'nai Brith magazine in which the Jews were bragging about this. Putin himself a Jew didn't get to be a Lieutenant Colonel in the KGB by being a Goy. Who did the Jews trust their Communist regime to......The KGB so would they allow the Goyim to get to the top of that....Nope they didn't. The Jews are ultra racist and paranoid fanatic's who crave nothing but absolute power like its heroin.

Thank you I see now that no Gentiles could work in the KGB.

The Jews have been out in hunchbacked force grunting and farting on the Iran threads and the Final RTR thread. This shows the Final RTR is the major threat to them and they are attempting to control the narrative on Iran, because the tribe is pushing for war around the clock. The Rabbi rooms are probably full 24/7 of them doing rituals non-stop to get the war going. The Jews also hate the threads that expose Jewtin and Chabad Russia.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Paklausko said:

Love Satan

txg said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Iran The Big Picture
Putin sent thousands of Chechen terrorists from Russia down to Syria to fight against Assad this is documented in the presses as well. The Russian's were caught by the Iranian's giving the Israeli's the codes for their air force to by pass Iranian and Syrian,

it's better if you provide sources to not make yourself look like a jew hating idiot :/
https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/64/64027_insight-russia-israel-georgia-mexico-defense-deals-and-swaps.html

clearly you are smarter and better than everyone here, i understand your attitude completely. contact me privately and we can talk about getting you into the inner circle.

drop an email that you are comfortable using or a skype to chat with us
What are you doing?

HP Mageson666 said:
I note when the Saudi oil bases were destroyed the anti-missile systems were easily gotten by and the forces behind the strike are trained by Iranians.

From what I understand the S300 system's were not used by the Syrian's because they didn't have them up and running to any degree at the time and the missiles sent in were outdated trash that had no chance of reaching half its targets the older systems worked fine. Israel will not send their best planes into regions with the S300 systems in Syria from reports. The nuclear facilities in Iran are surrounded by numerous batteries are anti-missile and air systems including S300 systems. Any planes sent in will probably not make it back. Israel launched an air attack on Saddam's nuclear facilities back in the day but they will not go near the Iranian one. They want American pilots to take the risk because they know its a one way trip.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Latest news is that all of the missles launched by Iran hit the ground. What frightens me is that the amrican anti missile sistems did not engage and Vladimir Jewtin will take note of that. Iran may be just an excuse to test the american response methods. When Trump bombed Siria in 2018 the S400 did engage but it wasn't too good either. If i remeber it shut down 10% of the american missiles.

I understand. Theoretically those F35 lightnings the jews have should be invisible, but regardless it makes perfect sense they would not risk them, but rather let the americans test it.

I think he is trolling him.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
txg said:

clearly you are smarter and better than everyone here, i understand your attitude completely. contact me privately and we can talk about getting you into the inner circle.

What are you doing?

It's so obvious who's behind all this when all the pro-israel countries and kike loving leaders are all pointing their fingers at Iran for the plane that was shot down.

Iran is smart not to give the blackbox to these other nations. I do hope the latter will expose the truth to the public as the majority of people in different countries are falling for the push for war or condemning Iran even though there is no concrete evidence Iran did anything wrong here. The leaders and jewish press are all saying, "maybe" "probably" and similar words when talking about Iran and the plane but yet all these low IQ people eating it all up... It's sad how easy people fall for these lies.

txg said:

What are you doing?

That txg is a (((infiltrator)))

HPS Shannon said:

Lack of evidence is a very frequent problem on this site though, when it comes to political articles. Usually, when HP Mageson posts a source, it's a book that's behind a paywall and thus effectively unreachable for 90% of people viewing the article. Actual website sources directly showing the evidence are far better and saying something is documented while not linking at the same time is a very poor writing habit that is very ineffective at conveying convincing information so that everyone's on the same page.

In all honesty we all need to hold ourselves accountable and responsible for a higher standard of knowledge and study. This standard can be as high as our HP's whom we all know spend hours upon hours in studying, to reach higher levels of understanding. They also take their precious time to share the "wealth" so to speak by providing insights into what they've read. But this standard as high as it can be evidently with HP Mageson, can also be as low as a 4 year old in preschool still early in their quest or a class clown who doesn't give two fucks about picking up a book.

If you really had a high standard for studying and the knowledge you hold and can acquire, you wouldn't be saying this, let alone criticizing a HP who has dedicated his life to this. For if you did, you would understand or look for answers where they can be found, not whine. And this argument of "sources for new members", can be valid to some extent, but it's more to it than that. What I've seen over the years is that many people have different standards, and varying degrees of priding themselves in what they know. Having read these long detailed posts by HP Mageson over the years, has been extremely rewarding. He goes in depth in exposing the enemy and also sharing insights to the benefit of Satan's House here. It's inspiring, it's a standard to strive for.

I can only hope to reach this level of knowledge in my lifetime, but have taken some initial steps to start. In the meantime I'm in no position to criticize and would not do so, as I know that if my cup was even half full I would understand the even deeper meanings of his posts whether the posts are about politics, Spiritual Satanism, exposing jews etc. His posts and the entire JoS website, have added significant drops to my cup and will allow it to fill over time with clean water. Hope you get what I'm saying here. All in all, it's easy to point your finger straight at others but it's harder to do so while looking in the mirror. But in doing so that can be an important step in getting what I'm saying here.

New members are encouraged throughout the entire JoS website to uphold the truth and strive to reach a greater level of knowledge through a high standard of study. This process is extremely and vitally important in "de-jooing" or better yet "un-goyimizing" oneself. And it's not a process that someone else will babysit them into reaching. Also not a standard that happens overnight.

I noticed the number of members in these forums increased exponentially and it looks like most of them are spam or bots.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I noticed the number of members in these forums increased exponentially and it looks like most of them are spam or bots.

They are, unfortunately.

We're going to implement a big update that will keep them out. A quick fix would be to add the Google Captcha system, but this possibly would monitor visitors, so they can fuck off.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

They are, unfortunately.

We're going to implement a big update that will keep them out. A quick fix would be to add the Google Captcha system, but this possibly would monitor visitors, so they can fuck off.

That's a great idea! I look forward to it. But, please, not the one with pictures, though, that sometimes says to re-try even if you clicked all the traffic lights correctly... Maybe the one with the puzzle or some other type.

txg said:
the hps of the JOS are all human beings, at some points very egotistical. however we have come a long way and its important to stop writing these essays on each other trying to defame or whatever.

i understand the compulsion and i used to do it all the time, but its not the right time for that.

there are a lot of people here who like to purity spiral and accuse others of being wrong or stupid while implying that they are so great.

in reality it is simple as this, those among us who give and give selflessly for our betterment are the ones who are truly great.

those who cause discourse admittedly are not.

i have been with the jos for a long time now and i have seen many very active and epic people slowly stop interacting with the forums for a few different reasons.

what i just read is one of them

but the bottom line is that having someone apologize to you is meaningless, and hp don does not care if you respond to him or not.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25003&p=112057#p112057

txg said:
no goyim adolf hitler was a dictator who rose to power because of his speaking ability. if you questioned him you got sent to the concentration camp. i went to college so i would know. maybe if you took a history class instead you would be smart enough to know.

Oy Vey kike

Braun666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Lack of evidence is a very frequent problem on this site though, when it comes to political articles. Usually, when HP Mageson posts a source, it's a book that's behind a paywall and thus effectively unreachable for 90% of people viewing the article. Actual website sources directly showing the evidence are far better and saying something is documented while not linking at the same time is a very poor writing habit that is very ineffective at conveying convincing information so that everyone's on the same page.

In all honesty we all need to hold ourselves accountable and responsible for a higher standard of knowledge and study. This standard can be as high as our HP's whom we all know spend hours upon hours in studying, to reach higher levels of understanding. They also take their precious time to share the "wealth" so to speak by providing insights into what they've read. But this standard as high as it can be evidently with HP Mageson, can also be as low as a 4 year old in preschool still early in their quest or a class clown who doesn't give two fucks about picking up a book.

If you really had a high standard for studying and the knowledge you hold and can acquire, you wouldn't be saying this, let alone criticizing a HP who has dedicated his life to this. For if you did, you would understand or look for answers where they can be found, not whine. And this argument of "sources for new members", can be valid to some extent, but it's more to it than that. What I've seen over the years is that many people have different standards, and varying degrees of priding themselves in what they know. Having read these long detailed posts by HP Mageson over the years, has been extremely rewarding. He goes in depth in exposing the enemy and also sharing insights to the benefit of Satan's House here. It's inspiring, it's a standard to strive for.

I can only hope to reach this level of knowledge in my lifetime, but have taken some initial steps to start. In the meantime I'm in no position to criticize and would not do so, as I know that if my cup was even half full I would understand the even deeper meanings of his posts whether the posts are about politics, Spiritual Satanism, exposing jews etc. His posts and the entire JoS website, have added significant drops to my cup and will allow it to fill over time with clean water. Hope you get what I'm saying here. All in all, it's easy to point your finger straight at others but it's harder to do so while looking in the mirror. But in doing so that can be an important step in getting what I'm saying here.

New members are encouraged throughout the entire JoS website to uphold the truth and strive to reach a greater level of knowledge through a high standard of study. This process is extremely and vitally important in "de-jooing" or better yet "un-goyimizing" oneself. And it's not a process that someone else will babysit them into reaching. Also not a standard that happens overnight.

I didn't say it's all not true because some things are not sourced. Some articles by the admins are so verifiably true that sources aren't actually needed, since you can independently test a given meditation and find that the spiritual knowledge is 100% accurate, sometimes in a matter of mere minutes. And I've done that myself for some of the meditations and found them useful, and I agree that they can be very helpful and we should all be glad these spiritual articles have been posted. I get what you are saying on that front.

However, I have more of a problem with political articles not using sources. To some extent, part of the problem is that listing all the sources for every single time would take a great deal of time, but that could be addressed by making more centralized threads rather than the current format where there are hundreds of separate articles with all the past ones effectively buried and no longer discussed. In a real journal or newspaper, there would always be citations for the claims made, that is just how it works. Of course, in the real newsmedia the Jews fake everything anyways, but that doesn't mean that striving for that ideal of citing the major claims is wrong, on the contrary, it's far better to cite than simply tell people to google. Otherwise there is much less of a baseline standard for how much citation is needed.

As for looking for answers, since it bothered you, I used CTRL-F to search through all the 10+ pages of important articles for Iran, but there are only about 4 focusing on it, all made recently.

This one by HP Maxine:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=26989
This one by HP Cobra:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=26888
This one by a normal member:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=27468
And obviously this article that you're posting in right now.

Cobra used sources in referencing what happened that the mainstream all agrees on, but not in supporting the arguments about the Jews. Maxine's article was more of a general warning to members of what to worry about and didn't use any sources. The normal member's article was mostly a citation of the plane crash they were talking about followed by their personal statement that they thought the Jews planned the crash and got all the people killed. In response to that member article, Cobra did cite a source proving the Ukrainian president is a Jew and therefore has a good chance of possibly having been behind the crash, and that type of citation is more of the type of thing I think is better to do.

Since you were saying that I am doing nothing but complain, here's a source showing what i think is better practice.
https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a25779/iran-complains-russia-sold-out-its-air-defenses-to-israel/
Since these guys cited the Jerusalem Post, they came to the bullshit conclusion that Iran was lying, but clearly this is not the case. If the Israelis had made their radar jamming good enough to counter the S300s anti air missles and let their fighters get past there is no way Iran would have simply fixed this technological inferiority problem in a short time span as they in fact did, that is something that could only logically happen by changing the codes which Russia had given away to make the Israeli planes identify as friendly to the computer systems of the S300 missles. In this case what Mageson said is verified in the way he said but it would've been much more effective if he actually did the citation as well and showed the official sources all but admit to this.

So, as you can see, I agree that claims like this can be proven, but I think the citations have to be done for this to truly be complete and good. To be fair, Mageson did cite a single source in that article, but it would be a lot better if he was more thorough. I basically just went through the entire site searching for Iran articles that have this data sourced and proven and it's not there. Perhaps I could find one if i looked more thoroughly rather than only CTRL-Fing for Iran, but for now it seems there's no sources on the site on the Iran claims here. As for the ones about Russia and Putin and Putin working for the Jews, I believe those, and unlike the Iran claims i can't immediately say they have no sources at all on the site, i will need to do a similar search to be 100% sure of that, but there are none that immediately come to mind.

Of course, it's also important to point out that in a real news organization people actually get paid for their jobs and their hard work citing everything. Nobody posting big articles is incentivized to do so beyond their own inner desire to get the truth out there. But nonetheless I think these standards matter and i just proved to you that i am not being hypocritical and demanding something i can't do myself. I'll research and source more things if I find time/interest, but for now it seems pointless, because here it seems that if you offend someone once with how you phrase something you're called a Jew and treated as subhuman. You haven't responded that way, but it gives me very little incentive when even the admins are willing to do this. Hopefully you understand the problem.

Wotanwarrior said:
txg said:
the hps of the JOS are all human beings, at some points very egotistical. however we have come a long way and its important to stop writing these essays on each other trying to defame or whatever.

i understand the compulsion and i used to do it all the time, but its not the right time for that.

there are a lot of people here who like to purity spiral and accuse others of being wrong or stupid while implying that they are so great.

in reality it is simple as this, those among us who give and give selflessly for our betterment are the ones who are truly great.

those who cause discourse admittedly are not.

i have been with the jos for a long time now and i have seen many very active and epic people slowly stop interacting with the forums for a few different reasons.

what i just read is one of them

but the bottom line is that having someone apologize to you is meaningless, and hp don does not care if you respond to him or not.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25003&p=112057#p112057

txg said:
no goyim adolf hitler was a dictator who rose to power because of his speaking ability. if you questioned him you got sent to the concentration camp. i went to college so i would know. maybe if you took a history class instead you would be smart enough to know.

Oy Vey kike
Fuck off kike

Braun666 said:
I didn't say it's all not true because some things are not sourced. Some articles by the admins are so verifiably true that sources aren't actually needed, since you can independently test a given meditation and find that the spiritual knowledge is 100% accurate, sometimes in a matter of mere minutes. And I've done that myself for some of the meditations and found them useful, and I agree that they can be very helpful and we should all be glad these spiritual articles have been posted. I get what you are saying on that front.

However, I have more of a problem with political articles not using sources. To some extent, part of the problem is that listing all the sources for every single time would take a great deal of time, but that could be addressed by making more centralized threads rather than the current format where there are hundreds of separate articles with all the past ones effectively buried and no longer discussed. In a real journal or newspaper, there would always be citations for the claims made, that is just how it works. Of course, in the real newsmedia the Jews fake everything anyways, but that doesn't mean that striving for that ideal of citing the major claims is wrong, on the contrary, it's far better to cite than simply tell people to google. Otherwise there is much less of a baseline standard for how much citation is needed.

As for looking for answers, since it bothered you, I used CTRL-F to search through all the 10+ pages of important articles for Iran, but there are only about 4 focusing on it, all made recently.

This one by HP Maxine:
This one by HP Cobra:

Cobra used sources in referencing what happened that the mainstream all agrees on, but not in supporting the arguments about the Jews. Maxine's article was more of a general warning to members of what to worry about and didn't use any sources. The normal member's article was mostly a citation of the plane crash they were talking about followed by their personal statement that they thought the Jews planned the crash and got all the people killed. In response to that member article, Cobra did cite a source proving the Ukrainian president is a Jew and therefore has a good chance of possibly having been behind the crash, and that type of citation is more of the type of thing I think is better to do.

Since you were saying that I am doing nothing but complain, here's a source showing what i think is better practice.
Since these guys cited the Jerusalem Post, they came to the bullshit conclusion that Iran was lying, but clearly this is not the case. If the Israelis had made their radar jamming good enough to counter the S300s anti air missles and let their fighters get past there is no way Iran would have simply fixed this technological inferiority problem in a short time span as they in fact did, that is something that could only logically happen by changing the codes which Russia had given away to make the Israeli planes identify as friendly to the computer systems of the S300 missles. In this case what Mageson said is verified in the way he said but it would've been much more effective if he actually did the citation as well and showed the official sources all but admit to this.

So, as you can see, I agree that claims like this can be proven, but I think the citations have to be done for this to truly be complete and good. To be fair, Mageson did cite a single source in that article, but it would be a lot better if he was more thorough. I basically just went through the entire site searching for Iran articles that have this data sourced and proven and it's not there. Perhaps I could find one if i looked more thoroughly rather than only CTRL-Fing for Iran, but for now it seems there's no sources on the site on the Iran claims here. As for the ones about Russia and Putin and Putin working for the Jews, I believe those, and unlike the Iran claims i can't immediately say they have no sources at all on the site, i will need to do a similar search to be 100% sure of that, but there are none that immediately come to mind.

Of course, it's also important to point out that in a real news organization people actually get paid for their jobs and their hard work citing everything. Nobody posting big articles is incentivized to do so beyond their own inner desire to get the truth out there. But nonetheless I think these standards matter and i just proved to you that i am not being hypocritical and demanding something i can't do myself. I'll research and source more things if I find time/interest, but for now it seems pointless, because here it seems that if you offend someone once with how you phrase something you're called a Jew and treated as subhuman. You haven't responded that way, but it gives me very little incentive when even the admins are willing to do this. Hopefully you understand the problem

Okay I see your point. You are right in some degrees.

But it’s good to keep in mind that a source doesn’t always legitimize what is being stated. With the current jewish monopoly on information, using discerning lenses is a MUST. Journalism has also degraded and decreased in value, and standards are low where making something viral or some form of agenda is always present. This makes contradicting news common place today.

Citations and sources help, I’ve gained enough trust in the HP’s to trust what they say, not blindly though. Most of what they state is based around common sense and an understanding of the jewish problem. Generally they provide sources especially when it’s new information. When it’s common news that can be easily found then there’s obviously no need. I see no point in dismissing what they state, I know you’re asking for a reference point and there’s always one they’re going off of, obviously. This reference point can also come from the gods as well, which no jewish source will agree with or provide, evidently. Won’t go off tangent as you’ve agreed in understanding this...

There have been enough scholarly level articles, with full citations/sources given regularly, that to think they would ever downgrade their standard of abiding to the truth to fit a quota or narrative, is foolish. Anyone who has studied knows of the jew problem being the root of all issues and problems, and this is always traceable either directly or indirectly.

So all in all, the need for citations and sources to legitimize their word is often not too required. On the subject of politics, the best approach is seeking information out yourself, if there’s a mistake noted, you can state such within reason. Since as stated above without a discerning lense one can actually fall(as many today have) for the jewish lies and narratives. Keeping in mind that ((they)) own 99% of the media, and a satanic soul has the right filter to discern truths from lies while the regular joe, those without, easily fall prey to these lies.

I believe you have good intentions but I just wonder to what end you need political articles to always contain sources and references, is it to add value to the community, and add to the conversation or for the sake of looking for a flaw in their method of deliverance.

My view is that the core of ALL problems is the jew, thus articles on conflicts and current worldly problem that have all risen from this “virus”, and that make mention of this root cause are viable even when not fully referenced. The jewish monopoly on the media doesn’t allow such unfortunately. I try to focus on the core and root cause, the jew.

One source that was around 240 pages of information.....Think about that.

To be fair, Mageson did cite a single source in that article, but it would be a lot better if he was more thorough.....

Also ConsistentMeditator I apologize if I upset you and I didn't call you a Jew. However I illustrated something to you to think on. You need to actually ask questions not just make generalized statements if you did that more maybe you would not seem so upset somehow. I get the feeling your frustrated about some construct you have in your mind of what you think this should be and its not.

A lot of these articles are written from an understanding that comes from a whole lifetime of thousands of sources all coming together as an enlightenment. So that it is just a wide understanding of the state of reality and facts. So it is hard to put down one source for that, because it is not taken from a specific source. Thousands of sources over many years each provide a new perspective, they each add new information and knowledge, and they each contribute to the person's entire understanding of everything. And this entire larger understanding is the source that these articles are written from. If you want some specific detail, that can be sourced from a book very easily and that is the right way to do it. But when you are talking about a person's entire lifetime of understanding about general basic reality, what source do you expect them to give?

Braun666 said:
Braun666 said:

This one by HP Maxine:
This one by HP Cobra:

Of course, it's also important to point out that in a real news organization people actually get paid for their jobs and their hard work citing everything. Nobody posting big articles is incentivized to do so beyond their own inner desire to get the truth out there. But nonetheless I think these standards matter and i just proved to you that i am not being hypocritical and demanding something i can't do myself. I'll research and source more things if I find time/interest, but for now it seems pointless, because here it seems that if you offend someone once with how you phrase something you're called a Jew and treated as subhuman. You haven't responded that way, but it gives me very little incentive when even the admins are willing to do this. Hopefully you understand the problem

Okay I see your point. You are right in some degrees.

But it’s good to keep in mind that a source doesn’t always legitimize what is being stated. With the current jewish monopoly on information, using discerning lenses is a MUST. Journalism has also degraded and decreased in value, and standards are low where making something viral or some form of agenda is always present. This makes contradicting news common place today.

Citations and sources help, I’ve gained enough trust in the HP’s to trust what they say, not blindly though. Most of what they state is based around common sense and an understanding of the jewish problem. Generally they provide sources especially when it’s new information. When it’s common news that can be easily found then there’s obviously no need. I see no point in dismissing what they state, I know you’re asking for a reference point and there’s always one they’re going off of, obviously. This reference point can also come from the gods as well, which no jewish source will agree with or provide, evidently. Won’t go off tangent as you’ve agreed in understanding this...

There have been enough scholarly level articles, with full citations/sources given regularly, that to think they would ever downgrade their standard of abiding to the truth to fit a quota or narrative, is foolish. Anyone who has studied knows of the jew problem being the root of all issues and problems, and this is always traceable either directly or indirectly.

So all in all, the need for citations and sources to legitimize their word is often not too required. On the subject of politics, the best approach is seeking information out yourself, if there’s a mistake noted, you can state such within reason. Since as stated above without a discerning lense one can actually fall(as many today have) for the jewish lies and narratives. Keeping in mind that ((they)) own 99% of the media, and a satanic soul has the right filter to discern truths from lies while the regular joe, those without, easily fall prey to these lies.

I believe you have good intentions but I just wonder to what end you need political articles to always contain sources and references, is it to add value to the community, and add to the conversation or for the sake of looking for a flaw in their method of deliverance.

My view is that the core of ALL problems is the jew, thus articles on conflicts and current worldly problem that have all risen from this “virus”, and that make mention of this root cause are viable even when not fully referenced. The jewish monopoly on the media doesn’t allow such unfortunately. I try to focus on the core and root cause, the jew.

I agree to some extent and I get your point of view on focusing on the Jews. I also realize that my initial post basically just amounted to annoying anyone who read it without contributing anything very productive so in the future i'll post something along the lines of my most recent post instead and actually provide something useful that fixes the problem of lack of sources to some level.

I get that if the HPs seemingly have memorized a vast amount of this information like on Iran and Putin and spirituality and so on,that it'd take a long time to search through the site to find the exact links proving all 10+ points that any individual admin may have memorized, but it would still be a lot easier if the links they've inevitably found to learn this information were more widely distributed. For example, Mageson says about 5 or more different things about Russia and you need to search quite a while to find a Russia article here. Here are the two i found:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12075
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=17530

And both are buried at least 8 pages in. Of course, compared to most other conspiracy sites, this is infinitely better, as in many it is basically impossible to find anything they made more than, let's say, a month ago. Just would help a lot overall.

HP Mageson666 said:
Also ConsistentMeditator I apologize if I upset you and I didn't call you a Jew.

You did call me a Jew, though. Your earlier post:

HP Mageson666 said:
I notice that ConsistentMeditator is consistently complaining again like in just about every post. And then quotes some Israeli troll to whine in harmony with. Feeling the vibe with the tribe he is.

Its never good enough for consistent whiner, no matter how many sources, answers or whatever it comes back to.....whine all over again. But what does consistent meditator do to contribute..... After six million posts it will still be complaining like its owed something for just being around complaining.

"Feeling the vibe with the tribe he is" and then calling me an it, yeah, that's clear cut you calling me a jew. I guess you just didn't think i'd put in the effort to search back. So you should just admit it now as it's proven.

HP Mageson666 said:
However I illustrated something to you to think on. You need to actually ask questions not just make generalized statements if you did that more maybe you would not seem so upset somehow. I get the feeling your frustrated about some construct you have in your mind of what you think this should be and its not.

I realize my first post overly upset anyone and accomplished little, but that's no reason to go and call me a Jew like you did. If you're not going to change your style of posting articles, i'm not going to be that bothered. I already adjusted with my most recent post in showing an example of how to cite more effectively and not just overwhelm readers with a ton of claims that they can't trace back and verify, which is basically what your original Iran post did. It's not like I don't trust that there's truth to the claims but when the sources aren't there it's very difficult to immediately know and trace back your thought process so i can be on the same page as you. I can't just see everything you're thinking, nor can anyone else reading the article. For example, You said one of your sources is 100s of pages, but you only brought it up to prove just one of those 10 or more points about Russia and Putin and the Jews, the page count doesn't really change that most of them aren't something i can trace back. Nonetheless though the citation is not central to me right now. What I care about is that you're only pseudo apologizing right now but you're still not admitting you did call me a Jew and an it and you need to apologize upfront for that too as i just now proved it to you that you did do those things.

A lot of these articles are written from an understanding that comes from a whole lifetime of thousands of sources all coming together as an enlightenment. So that it is just a wide understanding of the state of reality and facts. So it is hard to put down one source for that, because it is not taken from a specific source. Thousands of sources over many years each provide a new perspective, they each add new information and knowledge, and they each contribute to the person's entire understanding of everything. And this entire larger understanding is the source that these articles are written from. If you want some specific detail, that can be sourced from a book very easily and that is the right way to do it. But when you are talking about a person's entire lifetime of understanding about general basic reality, what source do you expect them to give?

It depends on what's his independent discovery and what's a citation from someone else. If you find out a new fact by yourself, the best way to cite it so everyone reading is on the same page would be to cite the article in which you last posted about it. Let's say Mageson discovered some fact about Iran or Russia or anything relevant 2 years ago and finds it relevant now, he could then link the article where he figured it out, and keep a database of info for what he's gathered together so he can keep full track of what he learned, when and where. Of course, if he found something out at a time when it was a previous version of the forums, there's a danger of lost data, which is why with any luck the HPs have backed up all the vital information in some way to some extent on their own personal computers/laptops in the event of emergency. The point's the same, though. It needs to be possible to trace back the thought process of the writer to some extent with sources for it all to really be fully understandable. I realize that in some cases, it would be unrealistic to cite every single relevant source when a mod might be thinking of how 10 or more different pieces of information all tie together in relation to something going on, but even a few more would help significantly.

Some of these facts are definitely not things he was the first to discover so that's where keeping tabs on citations is more helpful. And if you want to know my opinion on how this could all be better organized, it would be simpler if there were more centralized pools of data and not just 10s and 10s of disparate important articles with most of them buried in the dust and forgotten. This centralization is happening to some extent here with this Iran thread right now and i think it'd be ideal if Mageson could just keep updating a running tab on the status of certain things. Like if he could just continue to update the original post in this thread over and over every time new situations come up, make new separate articles for new incidents related to iran all while using this one article or a new iran article as sort of a central hub for the other ones that explains the history and context in an easy to understand way. Can mods actually edit/update their posts over time unlike normal members? If not, i think the forums might be inherently limited to some extent in keeping people informed easily.

Overall I think a lot could still be done better and I'll show you what I mean when i have time by posting more proofs/citations of various things that seem uncited in any article that seems important, like i did with the bit about the Syrian s300 antiair missle codes being given away to Israel by Russia.

Since your calling my apology fake and calling me a liar.....

[

You did call me a Jew, though. Your earlier post:

"Feeling the vibe with the tribe he is" and then calling me an it, yeah, that's clear cut you calling me a jew. I guess you just didn't think i'd put in the effort to search back. So you should just admit it now as it's proven.

I realize my first post overly upset anyone and accomplished little, but that's no reason to go and call me a Jew like you did. What I care about is that you're only pseudo apologizing right now but you're still not admitting you did call me a Jew and an it and you need to apologize upfront for that too as i just now proved it to you that you did do those things.

HP Mageson666 said:
[/quote]
I showed you the evidence of where you said exactly that. You didn't literally say the word "Jew", but that most certainly seems to be what you meant in your post to Cobra. Calling me an it multiple times, saying i was feeling the 'vibe of the tribe i was', what else is that supposed to mean but calling me a jew?

If you are really honestly saying you didn't call me that, then what exactly were you trying to say there? That i was just acting like a Jew and you didn't like my post? Or what? I mean, I would get it if you just said sorry for calling me a Jew and I could probably forgive you at that point, but right now you're basically seeming drained and tired of the conversation even though you caused the problem. I didn't even outright use the word 'liar' and instead just pointed out that what you said doesn't make sense, but yeah, I do need a better explanation than you just handwaving it away and pretending nothing you said ever happened before i can just forgive that. I just quoted you and you didn't even respond or even include the quoted evidence i showed of what you said to cobra. Come on. I know you can do better than this.

And again, I get it that I was part of the problem in this conversation, I started it out with a mostly unproductive complaining post that didn't actually solve anything, and i tried to improve that when i proved one of the claims in your original post. I realize i'm not some perfect eloquent speaker or anything close to that ideal, but I still think you are very much at fault for leaping to outright call me a Jew just because I had a problem with the citations and agreed with somebody else who thought the same thing. Hope that's all clear now.

HP Mageson666 said:
I showed you the evidence of where you said exactly that. You didn't literally say the word "Jew", but that most certainly seems to be what you meant in your post to Cobra. Calling me an it multiple times, saying i was feeling the 'vibe of the tribe i was', what else is that supposed to mean but calling me a jew?

If you are really honestly saying you didn't call me that, then what exactly were you trying to say there? That i was just acting like a Jew and you didn't like my post? Or what? I mean, I would get it if you just said sorry for calling me a Jew and I could probably forgive you at that point, but right now you're basically seeming drained and tired of the conversation even though you caused the problem. I didn't even outright use the word 'liar' and instead just pointed out that what you said doesn't make sense, but yeah, I do need a better explanation than you just handwaving it away and pretending nothing you said ever happened before i can just forgive that. I just quoted you and you didn't even respond or even include the quoted evidence i showed of what you said to cobra. Come on. I know you can do better than this.

And again, I get it that I was part of the problem in this conversation, I started it out with a mostly unproductive complaining post that didn't actually solve anything, and i tried to improve that when i proved one of the claims in your original post. I realize i'm not some perfect eloquent speaker or anything close to that ideal, but I still think you are very much at fault for leaping to outright call me a Jew just because I had a problem with the citations and agreed with somebody else who thought the same thing. Hope that's all clear now.[/quote]
HP Mageson didn't have to apologize for that, if you come here and post bullshit then it's not our fault if you come off as a jew, especially in this period where there's suddenly many infiltrators trying to jew as usual. Stop playing victim.

Aquarius said:
HP Mageson666 said:

And again, I get it that I was part of the problem in this conversation, I started it out with a mostly unproductive complaining post that didn't actually solve anything, and i tried to improve that when i proved one of the claims in your original post. I realize i'm not some perfect eloquent speaker or anything close to that ideal, but I still think you are very much at fault for leaping to outright call me a Jew just because I had a problem with the citations and agreed with somebody else who thought the same thing. Hope that's all clear now.
HP Mageson didn't have to apologize for that, if you come here and post bullshit then it's not our fault if you come off as a jew, especially in this period where there's suddenly many infiltrators trying to jew as usual. Stop playing victim.[/quote]

It is his fault though for leaping to conclusions and literally calling me subhuman because I made an objection he disagreed with. I heavily disagree with the notion that this kind of thing should just be normal on this forum which would basically mean that anyone can get called a Jew and a subhuman because a mod is annoyed. He also acted as if it didn't happen, and now you're seemingly saying that Mageson did call me a Jew like i said, which means you are contradicting him and basically agreeing with me that he was indeed acting as if he didn't say anything to be defensive. This all gives me the impression that he just doesn't want to admit to being wrong and would basically agree that he wasn't in the right if he just re-read his previous post. But who knows.

What I said wasn't bullshit at all, I just didn't phrase it in a productive and positive way. There should be more citations and standards of evidence to prove all these claims, there's not enough organization right now. Ol argedco lucifitas made the objection that some of the claims can't be proven by citations but that's not really true, if that's the case it means the mods aren't making enough notes at times when they come to certain conclusions and keeping full track of the evidence they used at any given time to come to a certain conclusion. Or that they are just having trouble going through all the notes and that it's faster for them to operate off of mermorization, in which case a good solution would be centralized repeatedly-used threads that keep certain topics up to date all the time, like the political situations of regions like Iran or Russia or the USA and so on. And in my opinion, the majority of the points made would be ones Mageson or Cobra found from other sources proving them true, i highly doubt that a majority of their findings on any given article would be their own independent discoveries. Which makes Ol argedco lucifitas's point only relevant for a small minority of these claims.

I guess I must not come off as a jew anymore to you because i went and actually proved one of Mageson's claims true. I do think that this really removes a lot of potential in the forum of an 'innocent until proven guilty' high-trust community if i have to repeatedly prove myself with valuable threads or informative posts and such or something along those lines, though, for people to not just leap to conclusions and say i'm a Jew or a subhuman. Nonetheless, I guess if that's how you and some others in the forum are, I might as well just produce additional content in other threads to show that I do want to make things better. Still not going to just forget about this and respond directly to Mageson's posts as if nothing ever happened, though if he either stops responding or responds and says he doesn't care about calling me a Jew and a subhuman. Hopefully he just admits that he did call me a Jew and says it was an oversight and just apologizes, I already have stepped my halfway end by admitting that i was partially at fault for being overly hostile/complaining without contribution at first, i think it's more than fair for me to say he should too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back