Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ukrainian Plane Crashes in Iran!!! 170 Dead!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/2840480001

Oh my! It happened soon after Iran launched ballustic missile attack...
And now they will try to blame Iran for this crash!!!
More than 170 people died...

I don't know if it was planned directly and it is a manmade catastrophe or it happened because of the mass negative energies... but I just can't believe it was not intentional. These murderous filthy parasites!

Given the situation with Iran now, and the fact that the Ukrainian president is a full Jew, makes it to me really obvious they crashed this plane there for a few reasons. At least the chances are high. The Ukrainian Jew also was put on by the Chabad to backstab Trump, as his so called testimony was central in the impeachment circus:

zelensky-rabbis.jpg

1. Show how evil Iranians are, they kill innocents, oy vey goyim.
2. Tying Europe into the whole event. "Kill the Iranians, they shoot down random airplanes!"
3. Just ordinarily kill people to add to the general suffering of the situation.

https://www.jta.org/2019/11/06/global/for-ukrainian-jews-having-a-jewish-president-is-a-source-of-pride-and-fear

A lot of death and tragedy has been going on lately, they raise endless death.

We have to do the RTR and SPAM the fuck out of it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Given the situation with Iran now, and the fact that the Ukrainian president is a full Jew, makes it to me really obvious they crashed this plane there for a few reasons. At least the chances are high. The Ukrainian Jew also was put on by the Chabad to backstab Trump, as his so called testimony was central in the impeachment circus:

zelensky-rabbis.jpg

2. Tying Europe into the whole event. "Kill the Iranians, they shoot down random airplanes!"
3. Just ordinarily kill people to add to the general suffering of the situation.

https://www.jta.org/2019/11/06/global/for-ukrainian-jews-having-a-jewish-president-is-a-source-of-pride-and-fear

Never knew he was a Jew he def has something to do with it how twisted must u b to just not give a shit about people's lives like let's just crash that plane it's only cattle anyway it's really scary

There was a big German blond family on the plane, of course. They really are taking any sacrifices they can get.

so there is no other solution for jew puppets except to start war, it is a an order from reptilians

The image you posted its the same with the PM of Israel, Jewish Putin and other leaders when they meet the Rabbi's you can tell who is giving the orders. The Rabbi's.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

zelensky-rabbis.jpg

There was also an earthquakein Iran the same day. They're obviously using seismic weapons again

Fuck!

It seems Iran targeted the Ukrainian plane by MISTAKE, accidentally...

https://edition.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/iran-plane-crash-investigation/index.html

picard-facepalm.jpg

It was because of the huge tension?
I'm still sure that jews are involved in a way or another...

Ther is now apperntly a video out claiming Iran missile taking the plane down ????

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

zelensky-rabbis.jpg

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20200109-trump-casts-doubt-on-ukraine-jet-crash-being-mechanical/

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20200109-iran-says-canada-involved-in-airline-crash-probe/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51058929

Boeing 737 Max: Worker said plane 'designed by clowns'

In other emails and instant messages, employees spoke of their frustration with the company's culture, complaining about the drive to find the cheapest suppliers and "impossible schedules".

"I don't know how to fix these things... it's systemic. It's culture. It's the fact we have a senior leadership team that understand very little about the business and yet are driving us to certain objectives," said an employee in an email dated June 2018.

And in a May 2018 message, an unnamed Boeing employee said: "I still haven't been forgiven by God for the covering up I did last year."

Without citing what was covered up, the employee added: "Can't do it one more time, the pearly gates will be closed."

Honestly with all the death energy the enemy has been raising, such mistakes could just "pop out" and happen. Maybe it even fired by accident as Iran was on high alert defensively. But this seems to be not exactly truthful.

Iranians aren't dumb to start a war of annihilation against them by doing such acts. Nobody would do that purposefully. Plus, hitting a civilian airplane like this is just a big fat crime.

Jews on the other hand are renown for making towers self implode, and causing false flags or attacks their enemies pay the price, and making big ships sink for insurance, such as the Titanic.

I don't see why a Ukrainian company or some hebs wouldn't send or even crash an airplane on Iran for the tribe if this was to get the EU to also turn against Iran. So convenient for it to happen now that Iran is literally on the edge to start a war of annihilation on itself... Like of all the days this plane would fall, it cohencidentally falls on Iran...

Then, COHENCIDENTALLY this also ties Russia in, ie, teasing on escalating tensions for others to become involved. Maybe it will be aired that Russia did this pretty soon? Russia is blamed already with this plane falling.

So many Cohencidences lately.

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
Fuck!

https://edition.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/iran-plane-crash-investigation/index.html

picard-facepalm.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/2840480001

Oh my! It happened soon after Iran launched ballustic missile attack...
And now they will try to blame Iran for this crash!!!
More than 170 people died...

I don't know if it was planned directly and it is a manmade catastrophe or it happened because of the mass negative energies... but I just can't believe it was not intentional. These murderous filthy parasites!
ok...

This is clearly connected to the earthquake that same day. Considering the timing there's no way this and the bushfires aren't sacrifices to Yahweh to further the war with Iran. There's a reason it's all happening right after Hanukkah

Now this is a bit unexpected

Armed Forces’ internal investigation has concluded that regrettably missiles fired due to human error caused the horrific crash of the Ukrainian plane & death of 176 innocent people.
Investigations continue to identify & prosecute this great tragedy & unforgivable mistake. #PS752
— Hassan Rouhani (@HassanRouhani) January 11, 2020

As I said before, maybe Iran was on high alert. But with jews, what appears to be the case, and what is the case, are in every event, different.

However, given the movements of the jews, we must never take anything they falsely present at first value. Another thing is, all the rocket systems of Iran are given to them by Russia, and we know what's up with their programming or how many are the actual chances for it to hit a civilian plane. Normally, the automated system should recognize clearly the targets.

I am surprised by the amount of death energy they have been putting on Iran and that it only gave this fruit until now, the RTR's have really thinned the enemy down. This was a freak accident. Iran was wise to admit it and say it was done by a mistake. Let's hope now that they will be treated with understanding. The Iranian leader did well to admit it and also say this, despite of what really happened, as this shows they aren't as evil as the media tries to say they are.

They did a wise move there, now it's time for the global community to respond to it. Iran showed remorse for this mistake, and this was both the humane and politically correct thing to do.

Damn, the jews really are trying to start a WW3. You know what though? I feel like the jews will NEVER get their wish where everyone is under their rule. Because they are going against NATURE, trying to alter it and it is going to backlash onto them. For an example people of nationality will care for their own. For an example, Americans will have Americans.

As I stated elsewhere Trump assassinated Qasem Solamni, who was directing terrorist attacks to stop an attack. From what I understand Iranians are Persians, 98% of the population adopted Islam as their religion. The jews may be smart but they are idiots because if the muslims believe in "God" (by the way on Netflix there is a new series called Messiah and it takes place in the middle east, which I find ironic due to whats going on). Then they might be wondering why "God" hasn't did anything, why has "god" caused them to have an earthquake saying they are wrong? Living in a state of fear and spiritually degenerated. That might be what it takes for them to wake up. Some people believe it's the jews technology affecting the earthquakes there. But maybe it could be something else to get the population to wake up on how they are being manipulated by the jews and it's not even America or Trump! Anti-Semitism is on the rise and because of the wars going on, it will probably rise even higher. We want the jews OUT.

So Iran are saying the passenger plane was targeted as it “took the flying posture and altitude of an enemy target”
So all it would take is for this passenger plane to be remotely controlled from the ground
putting it into a position where its likely to come under attack, i think it was the New York Slimes reported
the plane turned back towards an Iranian corps base ? if that's true why

Sinarstm said:
Fuck!

picard-facepalm.jpg

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 it didn't "accidentally..."
this is true that they (IRGC) used RUSSIAN ROCKET to targeted Ukrainian plain !!!
we found many pictures and videos in iranian medias channels that show they targeted this plane with a Russian small rocket... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
my friend was there and found Rocket debris in around of the airport.!!!!
(i have pictures but how can i share picture in this site???? please help..)
why ??? because They wanted to divert public opinion from recent events !!! We have become accustomed to their lies. :lol: :lol:

Are you still here?

ergen-tarzi-laf-sokmalarin-havali-oldugu-gercegi_831605.jpg

Fuck!

picard-facepalm.jpg

IRGC releases details of accidental downing of Ukrainian plane.

https://ifpnews.com/irgc-releases-details-of-accidental-downing-of-ukrainian-plane

Commander of the Aerospace Force of the Islamic Revolution Gaurds Amir-Ali Hajizadeh stated that He requested several times that the country's airspace be cleared of civilian flights. Ukraine clearly did not listen. Or possibly the communication was somehow interrupted.

He also stated that the soldier responsible for firing the missile was supposed to get approval from his commanders but his communication system was apparently disrupted. He only had 10 seconds to make a decision.

This is why I said we aren't told the full truth. I said before the news that Iran was probably on high alert and that this was a mistake. True.

But these machines are highly sophisticated, so firing down a passenger airplane, is difficult. Also, how and why would it enter the wrong zone?

While this is definitely a freak accident, there are unknown details into this whole thing, that are withheld. Maybe Iran is withholding on their own as well.

Sean475 said:
So Iran are saying the passenger plane was targeted as it “took the flying posture and altitude of an enemy target”
So all it would take is for this passenger plane to be remotely controlled from the ground
putting it into a position where its likely to come under attack, i think it was the New York Slimes reported

Sinarstm said:
oh.... i find it :

protesters in Tehran tore up pictures of Qassem Soleimani who was killed January 3 by a U.S. drone in Iraq. :

https://media.farsnews.com/Uploaded/Files/Images/1398/10/21/13981021000751_Test_NewPhotoFree.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elQiJu1qPG4

((( Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής will say THEY ARE JEWS!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )))

YOU DARE TO WRITE ME MY NAME INTO SUCH A SENTENCE WHICH YOU PUT INTO A TRIPLE PARENTHESES?!

Jews? Who? Who tore the pictures of the General? I don't believe that. But many of them are retards as fuck. I bet many of these protesters would even like to make peace with Israel.
By the way, there are some jews too in Iran who converted to Islam...
Maybe you are such muslim too...
Until now I was only assuming but now I am rather sure that you are a filthy jew or a shabbo bitch.
So from now I will not consider you as a satanist but enemy.

Beieve what you want, it doesn't matter at all. No one really agree with you. Don't you see that? Ridiculous.

And if you won't stop yourself I will fucking .... you.

The big thing to remember is, the Russians gave the Israelis the codes for the Tor-m1 air defense system that Iran uses, and this system is the same type that apparently shot down the Ukrainian plane. What if some Israeli cell operating in Iran managed to get on board the Ukrainian plane before it took off, and simply used these codes to put a call sign on it to make the air defense system think it was hostile?

The commander of Iran's Aerospace force apparently said that that particular Tor-m1's radar system falsely identified the plane as a cruse missile, and so the system's operator took a snap decision and engaged it.

blacksun666 said:
Fuck!

picard-facepalm.jpg

IRGC releases details of accidental downing of Ukrainian plane.

https://ifpnews.com/irgc-releases-details-of-accidental-downing-of-ukrainian-plane

Commander of the Aerospace Force of the Islamic Revolution Gaurds Amir-Ali Hajizadeh stated that He requested several times that the country's airspace be cleared of civilian flights. Ukraine clearly did not listen. Or possibly the communication was somehow interrupted.

He also stated that the soldier responsible for firing the missile was supposed to get approval from his commanders but his communication system was apparently disrupted. He only had 10 seconds to make a decision.

Sorry the plane left from Tehran not Ukraine. So this plane should not have taken flight during Iran's level 3 war alert which is it's highest level.

One miscommunication is somewhat likely but two critical miscommunications in the same day is too coincidental. An Iranian jew may have ignored the request to clear the country's airspace of civilian flights and ordered the plane to take flight anyway.

I also believe the soldier that shot down the plane was an Iranian jew as well. There may have been no interruption in communication at all. But a blatant disregard by this Iranian jew to contact his commanders for approval. I do not believe this was an accident.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is why I said we aren't told the full truth. I said before the news that Iran was probably on high alert and that this was a mistake. True.

But these machines are highly sophisticated, so firing down a passenger airplane, is difficult. Also, how and why would it enter the wrong zone?

While this is definitely a freak accident, there are unknown details into this whole thing, that are withheld. Maybe Iran is withholding on their own as well.

Sean475 said:

The SA-15 Gauntlet Tor missile system which was used to bring down flight PS752 is designed to be operated either manually or in automatic mode. It is possible an Iranian jew put it in manual mode, disregarded communicating with his commanders for approval and downed the plane. Commercial aircrafts have transponders that produces a response when it receives a radio-frequency interrogation, thus identifying itself as an civilian aircraft. I would like to believe Iranian Tor missile operators know how to interpret radars effectively so he should have been able to identify the civilian aircraft. I believe this Iranian jew deliberately downed the plane when the plane should not have even taken flight in the first place due to Amir-Ali Hajizadeh requesting several times that the country’s airspace be cleared of civilian flights. "At the Alert Level 3, this is normal; such requests are made; well our dear brothers didn’t follow up the issue for certain considerations. So the planes fly despite the wartime situation." Also stated by Amir-Ali Hajizadeh. Sounds like a double inside jew job to me.

OR

This all could actually be one big freak accident due to the horrendous amount of death energy the jews are raising.

Sinarstm said:
oh.... i find it :

protesters in Tehran tore up pictures of Qassem Soleimani who was killed January 3 by a U.S. drone in Iraq. :

https://media.farsnews.com/Uploaded/Files/Images/1398/10/21/13981021000751_Test_NewPhotoFree.jpg

((( Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής will say THEY ARE JEWS!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )))

YOU DARE TO WRITE ME MY NAME INTO SUCH A SENTENCE WHICH YOU PUT INTO A TRIPLE PARENTHESES?!

Jews? Who? Who tore the pictures of the General? I don't believe that. But many of them are retards as fuck. I bet many of these protesters would even like to make peace with Israel.
Until now I was only assuming but now I am rather sure that you are a filthy jew or a shabbo bitch.

Beieve what you want, it doesn't matter at all. No one really agree with you. Don't you see that? Ridiculous.

Iran arrests British ambassador over inciting and directing' anti-government protests.

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/iran-arrests-british-ambassador-over-inciting-and-directing-anti-govt-protests/

But he was only detained for an hour

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/12/uk-ambassador-iran-denies-street-protests-arrest-rob-macaire

The CIA and Mossad are deceiving the citizens of Iran to convince them to overthrow their government.

The CIA and Mossad are also working with Mujahedin the son of the former CIA puppet Shah to manipulate the minds of Americans through social media. Agents are online spreading anti Iran and pro regime change material.

Since the jews can't get psychical warfare they are using psychological warfare. Hopefully the deception will backfire and expose the CIA and jews as liars.

Sinarstm said:
oh.... i find it :

I forgot to add the links

Iran arrests British ambassador over ‘inciting and directing’ anti-gov’t protests
https://www.almasdarnews.com/articl...er-inciting-and-directing-anti-govt-protests/

UK denounces Iran's arrest of ambassador amid protest row
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ran-denies-street-protests-arrest-rob-macaire

Hvítr Ormr said:
The big thing to remember is, the Russians gave the Israelis the codes for the Tor-m1 air defense system that Iran uses, and this system is the same type that apparently shot down the Ukrainian plane. What if some Israeli cell operating in Iran managed to get on board the Ukrainian plane before it took off, and simply used these codes to put a call sign on it to make the air defense system think it was hostile?

The commander of Iran's Aerospace force apparently said that that particular Tor-m1's radar system falsely identified the plane as a cruse missile, and so the system's operator took a snap decision and engaged it.

Agree! I am sure they have their agents in Iran too, in the goverment and even in the guard as well. It is also so dumb that the jews can have seats in the Iranian parliament... (as if I read something about it.)

Their system has been hacked it seems.
The jews planned everything.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ok Sinar members and others I believe are fed up by now with your strange shilling, so that's that.

If you do not remove that psychopath jewish filth, Sinarstm's account, posts, that shit he put in his signature, I will leave this place.
He is obviously not normal. He is so fucking dumb and evil that he was not able to understand that we even agreed with some things he mentioned, except those serious bullshit he also shared in his posts.

I think we already let the trolls and shills exposed themselves. Even if he was a satanist it would be too much. One thing is expressing a negative opinion and another thing is constantly posting utter nonsense, provoking and attacking other satanists.
He started provoking, he started calling me and others names...

For the other shills, filthy trolls and dumb assholes here:
I just fucking DO NOT CARE what is your fucking opinion about me. Even the "dumbest" satanist is much more better and more intelligent than any of you.
I can't wait the day when I will be able to destroy these worthless, disgusting worms with my own hands...
Because you will be all destroyed in every level of the existence.

And this Darth Negative shit, he should stop pretending, what he wrote:

"...JOS community and HPs are too focused on the jews and doing rituals. rituals are the equivalent of praying. what i have read about JOS, claims that it is about evolution, and getting things done with evolving and becoming stronger, not praying for things to happen. ..."

It proves itself. Either he is a stupid idiot who fails to understand why is doing the final RTR is the most important, or he is doing this intentionally, because he is a shill.
Actually he speaks against the final RTR.
And dared to say it is like "praying".
Nonsense.

This filthy behaviour of these trolls just proving again, that the government of Iran and also this unfortunate General is still a huge pain in the jewish ass, lol...even after his death.
Yes, yes, of course his actions in the ME against the jews also Assad's actions then are only "manufactured"...sure.
Ridiculous...

They are all over here shilling, which makes me wonder, are agents of the jews dispatched everytime the jews pull something world wide even in the internet to lie to people?

Like there are some guys on every board online. Shifting opinion.

In regards to the slander by this person its gone of course.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
They are all over here shilling, which makes me wonder, are agents of the jews dispatched everytime the jews pull something world wide even in the internet to lie to people?

Like there are some guys on every board online. Shifting opinion.

In regards to the slander by this person its gone of course.

I feel like they dispatched many of them to go and comment on videos talking about this situation as well. Even on things exposing their own people like Bernie Sanders. There was a recent exposure by Veritas of Sanders' staff member saying he wants to put people in gulags and worse and in comments the top voted with over a one or thousand of likes are bringing in Nazis into this.

It's what they do. When the truth about communism and how it's creeping into out government is shown I see these shills come and start saying things like, "they're the true Nazis" or "yeah man communism and Nazis are totally the same dude". I wondered like how dumb can people be but then realize these can very much be jews trying to shift opinion.

They're currently trying to make everyone to think it's ok to go to war for little to no real reason behind all this.

The Israeli military maintains major units of literal keyboard commando's to shill all over the net 24/7 this also includes the thousands of other Jewish students and agents they employ in Israel for this. They are given updates and systems to coordinate as well. They are generally called something that means Controlling The Narrative. They are given special training, text books and such on how to do this.

Note how Shitard and Dupenegativestunter attempted to play this thread and others as a coordinated team for their tribe.

I suspect the Mossad or someone else from the American or Saudi side of Mossad was using some type of interference weaponry against the Iranian's for this to happen. Some type of weapon that interferes with communications.

blacksun666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Sean475 said:

The SA-15 Gauntlet Tor missile system which was used to bring down flight PS752 is designed to be operated either manually or in automatic mode. It is possible an Iranian jew put it in manual mode, disregarded communicating with his commanders for approval and downed the plane. Commercial aircrafts have transponders that produces a response when it receives a radio-frequency interrogation, thus identifying itself as an civilian aircraft. I would like to believe Iranian Tor missile operators know how to interpret radars effectively so he should have been able to identify the civilian aircraft. I believe this Iranian jew deliberately downed the plane when the plane should not have even taken flight in the first place due to Amir-Ali Hajizadeh requesting several times that the country’s airspace be cleared of civilian flights. "At the Alert Level 3, this is normal; such requests are made; well our dear brothers didn’t follow up the issue for certain considerations. So the planes fly despite the wartime situation." Also stated by Amir-Ali Hajizadeh. Sounds like a double inside jew job to me.

OR

This all could actually be one big freak accident due to the horrendous amount of death energy the jews are raising.

Iran announced that they have made arrests in regards to the downing of the plane. Sounds like an inside job, just like we all suspected.

https://apnews.com/40f1b9bd475d23bd5d2977ff2e473d7b

I know there are more infiltrators. I hope Iran takes note of that and proceeds with caution regarding the jews.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back