Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is my lover human or Demon or what

darkmonkey666

I can't really tell I remember last year when I posted something on doing a love spell (this is under my old darkmonkey666 account i believe) another member had informed me that my Demon lover had appeared to them saying something (I forgot what that post was about and can't seem to find it right now sigh) and that she had blonde hair took some time to describe her. Anyways so recently I am getting a little better at being spiritually open than I was.

Last night as i was going to sleep i kept getting flashes of a blonde haired girl in various nature scenes she was thin like described. The problem with the Demon lover hypothesis is this I clearly remember being with someone physical doing physical things with them etc in my body oddly enough in the memory some of this stuff was in the woods or a nature area.

So I am a little confused I felt a person sending a strong love energy to me and they are kind of doing it when i am typing this too.

I want to know if this person is physically on planet earth or not I would assume they are from the memories. How in the world would i ever go about finding them. It's even in my personality and mannerisms etc and part of why I have been so frustrated with all other relationships is because they are not like this person fully. So it would be of benifit for me to find them again and I am not sure I want to let go of this individual.

I am only writing about this now because I am becoming aware more so. I do not believe this person is a Demon spiritually advanced yes and probably more so than i am right now by far but not a Goddess. I am really confused on this and that is why I am writing this. I don't quite understand.

Anyways anyone's input would be cool. I can see how this has also prevented me from really being that close to anyone else because I already got to experience what is perfect for me and no one else added up to this most of it was on the subconscious till more recently that i am pulling back some past life memories and I have not had many relationships because of this.

So Venus is once again going back into pisces soon around the time i was made aware of this. I will probably try to do the working visualizing her this time the last time the whole thing backfired on me although it did make me a friend who looked exactly like what I visualized strangely enough in the working and fit some of the characteristics not all but it didn't per say get me a relationship like i tried to visualize.

Anyways so your take on this. How do I find this indivual

I had a dream with her several times recently. She called herself my wife and we were in the dream in the middle East somewhere i believe and near Muslims we were speaking in some code words that we both knew were making fun of Muslims.

I really don't know what the significance of all that was since i never met a Muslim in my life and there are not many here but I liked the feeling of being around her in the dream.

Anyways so if anyone knows anything from what i described cool I just want to post this cause i am confused what do I do with all this i know there is some person I really miss probably her that i always took charactistics from and projected onto someone else to try to make her like that person this caused arguements. The odd part was it is like no one I know not even myself but it's a list of traits i do this to all my partners any advice.

slyscorpion said:
I think you should change your approach. Instead of thinking "How can I find her?", try to go "How can she find me?".

Regardless of who this person is and whether or not they are physically here, if she loves you and constantly tries interacting with you, then obviously she will want to find you and be together with you, too.
So instead of trying to spam love spells again, try to focus on advancing further, becoming cleaner, and getting yourself in a situation where it would be easy for her to find you.

Also, even if she is on this planet, I guarantee you that astral sex is an option anyway. From what you described, I think it's very likely that this person is an SS or otherwise allied to Satan and the Gods, and spiritually advanced to a degree. So also work on your astral senses and practice these things, so you can perhaps interact with her astrally as well. This should be a great thing to do in the meantime, as I'd imagine it can easily take a few more years until you get together (if she is physically here in the first place). So why not use this time to practice having sex with her astrally so well that it feels real? This way even if she was a Goddess and not physically here, you still would be able to interact nicely with each other.

Also, when you have sex with her like this, and/or masturbate on her, program your orgasmic energies to bring you two together physically in a positive way. This way you have all fronts covered.

No can mediate for you . A demon/ness will not appear to another person to pass on a personal message for you through them. If someone tells you this, they are either lying or delusional, probably both. There is also something called the placebo effect, where the things that you believe in, your unconscious tries to gather proof of it.

For example, someone told you your demoness partners looks like this and this, so you begin to form a mental picture about it and then the next thing you know you are dreaming about an imaginary person who might or might not exist, not to say they don't. Its just that your spiritual sense is not developed enough for you to see the reality of the situation.

I was recently browsing through some posts on the forum and I found something about someone humping air and he said he was having sex with some entity. I do not have definitive proof that what hes saying is delusional or not, but from the writings of HPSMaxine, I remember her telling how sex with incubi/sucubi occur on the astral realm ,which is soul sex. I do not know if it is physically possible to be concious as well as having a incubu/sucubi manifest and have sex with them which you see you are humping air.

Another point you mentioned about your human wife. Now this is something that may be solidly possible. Because, I have experienced dreams about past live regressions and I think these are memories from your past lifetimes embedded in your soul. However that is all in the past. You can still sever your connection with the wife if she has reincarnated in your current lifetime somewhere and you have the feeling of being bound to her. It would take an insurmountable amount of energy to psychically confirm if she's alive, find her, find her logistics (how old she is, where she lives,whether she's in love with another man,whether she's married, try to seduce her etc.)

As I wrote before, one's present love life can be wrecked and/or even non-existent because of commitments made in one's past life or even lives. This is one of the worst and most powerful, as it often involves sexual orgasm, and love is one of the most potent of human emotions. Many fall deeply in love with another person and vow to 'be together with the other person forever.' Often these vows, whether verbal or unspoken manifest during love making and sexual orgasm, which gives them extra power. The result is because one is not at full power and many other things of life and destiny, fate intervenes and the loved one may not reincarnate into the same future life/lives, but the vow still remains. In order to have any decent love life in this present life, the vow/energy on the soul must be successfully removed.
Ok, so here is the meditation:
Begin at the waning part of a full moon [from the full to the new phase], a full Satanic rosary should be said, vibrating the word 'MUNKA' 108 times. YOU MUST DO THIS FOR FORTY DAYS STRAIGHT WITHOUT ANY INTERRUPTIONS IN THE DAYS! This is pronounced 'MMUUUUUU-NNNN-YAH-KAH.' I can't put in the Sanskrit lettering here as the yahoo does not support this font. The 'N' is like the Spanish Enyay. The above example for the pronunciation is 100% correct and works wonders.

For using Runes:

URUZ, AUROCHS
Anglo-Saxon: UR
Germanic: Uraz (Uruz)
Gothic: Urus
Norse: Ur
Anglo-Saxon: Ur
Icelandic: Ur
Norwegian: Ur

OR

ANSUZ (God) [Always remember the code-word and true meaning for 'God' is one's self]
Germanic: Aza (Ansuz)
Gothic: Ansus
Norse: Óss, Áss
Anglo-Saxon: Aesc, (Os, Ac)
Icelandic: Óss, Áss
Norwegian: As

See The Runic Kabalah 666

When you are finished with the vibration, you need to do your affirmation for 9 times. 9 is the number of endings for workings like this.

For example: Engulf yourself in white-gold light like the sun and affirm:
"I am totally and completely free from [whatever is binding or hindering you]."

Another one, for a hampered love life:
"I am totally and completely free and absolved from any and all former vows and ties regarding my love life and extending into past lives." "I am now totally free to have a happy and fulfilling love relationship with whomever I consciously desire in my present life right now."

Positive indications that the above working is doing its job is seeing the wings of your soul manifest spontaneously during the working. The wings of the soul are symbolic of spiritual freedom and power.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul_2.html

Therefore personally I'd advise you to do this working to rid yourself of all bonds to any lovers in your previous lifetimes. You can subsequently try to attract a physical lover by doing a love working.

I'd also like your thoughts on what you think is the right thing to do in your situation.

Jack said:
No can mediate for you . A demon/ness will not appear to another person to pass on a personal message for you through them. If someone tells you this, they are either lying or delusional, probably both. There is also something called the placebo effect, where the things that you believe in, your unconscious tries to gather proof of it.

For example, someone told you your demoness partners looks like this and this, so you begin to form a mental picture about it and then the next thing you know you are dreaming about an imaginary person who might or might not exist, not to say they don't. Its just that your spiritual sense is not developed enough for you to see the reality of the situation.

I was recently browsing through some posts on the forum and I found something about someone humping air and he said he was having sex with some entity. I do not have definitive proof that what hes saying is delusional or not, but from the writings of HPSMaxine, I remember her telling how sex with incubi/sucubi occur on the astral realm ,which is soul sex. I do not know if it is physically possible to be concious as well as having a incubu/sucubi manifest and have sex with them which you see you are humping air.

Another point you mentioned about your human wife. Now this is something that may be solidly possible. Because, I have experienced dreams about past live regressions and I think these are memories from your past lifetimes embedded in your soul. However that is all in the past. You can still sever your connection with the wife if she has reincarnated in your current lifetime somewhere and you have the feeling of being bound to her. It would take an insurmountable amount of energy to psychically confirm if she's alive, find her, find her logistics (how old she is, where she lives,whether she's in love with another man,whether she's married, try to seduce her etc.)

As I wrote before, one's present love life can be wrecked and/or even non-existent because of commitments made in one's past life or even lives. This is one of the worst and most powerful, as it often involves sexual orgasm, and love is one of the most potent of human emotions. Many fall deeply in love with another person and vow to 'be together with the other person forever.' Often these vows, whether verbal or unspoken manifest during love making and sexual orgasm, which gives them extra power. The result is because one is not at full power and many other things of life and destiny, fate intervenes and the loved one may not reincarnate into the same future life/lives, but the vow still remains. In order to have any decent love life in this present life, the vow/energy on the soul must be successfully removed.
Begin at the waning part of a full moon [from the full to the new phase], a full Satanic rosary should be said, vibrating the word 'MUNKA' 108 times. YOU MUST DO THIS FOR FORTY DAYS STRAIGHT WITHOUT ANY INTERRUPTIONS IN THE DAYS! This is pronounced 'MMUUUUUU-NNNN-YAH-KAH.' I can't put in the Sanskrit lettering here as the yahoo does not support this font. The 'N' is like the Spanish Enyay. The above example for the pronunciation is 100% correct and works wonders.

For using Runes:

URUZ, AUROCHS

OR

ANSUZ (God) [Always remember the code-word and true meaning for 'God' is one's self]

When you are finished with the vibration, you need to do your affirmation for 9 times. 9 is the number of endings for workings like this.

"I am totally and completely free and absolved from any and all former vows and ties regarding my love life and extending into past lives." "I am now totally free to have a happy and fulfilling love relationship with whomever I consciously desire in my present life right now."

Positive indications that the above working is doing its job is seeing the wings of your soul manifest spontaneously during the working. The wings of the soul are symbolic of spiritual freedom and power.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul_2.html

Therefore personally I'd advise you to do this working to rid yourself of all bonds to any lovers in your previous lifetimes. You can subsequently try to attract a physical lover by doing a love working.

I'd also like your thoughts on what you think is the right thing to do in your situation.

Ok I will start doing this and see what happens. I should probably start a cleansing karma working for this. Sometime after the 13th or when Venus is in one of its home signs for a bit before I do a working to attract anyone. That seems maybe better. The other problem is with my South Node being in my 7th house I have read that it would be next to impossible for me to have a happy relationship seems to be true kind of but I am sure it can be over come there is probably something fated that will happen at some point related to this for good or bad. I don't know if it has already or not to be honest.

Shael said:
slyscorpion said:
I think you should change your approach. Instead of thinking "How can I find her?", try to go "How can she find me?".

Regardless of who this person is and whether or not they are physically here, if she loves you and constantly tries interacting with you, then obviously she will want to find you and be together with you, too.
So instead of trying to spam love spells again, try to focus on advancing further, becoming cleaner, and getting yourself in a situation where it would be easy for her to find you.

Also, even if she is on this planet, I guarantee you that astral sex is an option anyway. From what you described, I think it's very likely that this person is an SS or otherwise allied to Satan and the Gods, and spiritually advanced to a degree. So also work on your astral senses and practice these things, so you can perhaps interact with her astrally as well. This should be a great thing to do in the meantime, as I'd imagine it can easily take a few more years until you get together (if she is physically here in the first place). So why not use this time to practice having sex with her astrally so well that it feels real? This way even if she was a Goddess and not physically here, you still would be able to interact nicely with each other.

Also, when you have sex with her like this, and/or masturbate on her, program your orgasmic energies to bring you two together physically in a positive way. This way you have all fronts covered.

I tried this astral thing like you said tried to have sex with her. I think maybe I'll hold off on the cleansing or breaking bonds thing cause I got this strange images of her being in my house next to me in the physical and her sometimes going for walks near the place I work at etc that is all I saw.

I think I connected to someone maybe Jack may be right too this may not be my original lover I don't know who or where she is if she is not but it feels like someone who is good for me to get to know and may be one of us or open to this path at least from her energy.

This is just what I got from intensely focusing on this and trying the sex thing.

The other thing in February at my Lunar return the ascendant is Conjunct my vertex this means I might meet her or someone then but nothing is for sure. I am thinking maybe I should do the mantra or Venus maybe I don't want to do that full square but use it to will her to me.

Venus in that chart is at 29 Pisces not a really great degree but in the 7th house. It also showed up in my solar return too as the vertex on my MC so whatever that means will happen in Feburary.

I have to be careful not to change too much in direction related to this or something cause I don't want to mess this up and miss meeting someone.

Oh and she appears to be around the age (about 10 years younger than me) where her Pluto would be Conjunct my Venus I really really do like that since I go for total intensity.

slyscorpion said:
Jack said:

For using Runes:

URUZ, AUROCHS

OR

Ok I will start doing this and see what happens. I should probably start a cleansing karma working for this. Sometime after the 13th or when Venus is in one of its home signs for a bit before I do a working to attract anyone. That seems maybe better. The other problem is with my South Node being in my 7th house I have read that it would be next to impossible for me to have a happy relationship seems to be true kind of but I am sure it can be over come there is probably something fated that will happen at some point related to this for good or bad. I don't know if it has already or not to be honest.
Dont worry brother, with meditation and spiritual power we can get over the astrological blocks. I find myself in a similar situation where the girl that I love has a bf and I must act accordingly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back