Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Freeing the soul Money affirmation

Aquarius

I’m soon gonna start a working to free myself from anything that obstacles me in obtaining money, I made an affirmation and I would love some opinions on it.

I am completely and permanently free from any and all physical, mental and spiritual obstacle that keeps me from developing financially.

IMO it's lacking something. For example, if you were to have children, these definitely do not help you "grow" financially in their first years, they reduce income. You don't want to not have them by some sort of magical accident.

Might want to adjust it with a positive aspect in the affirmation in accordance to how you see it better to be done.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
IMO it's lacking something. For example, if you were to have children, these definitely do not help you "grow" financially in their first years, they reduce income. You don't want to not have them by some sort of magical accident.

Might want to adjust it with a positive aspect in the affirmation in accordance to how you see it better to be done.
Should I just add “in a positive and safe way” somewhere in it or should I totally change the affirmation?

Aquarius said:
I’m soon gonna start a working to free myself from anything that obstacles me in obtaining money, I made an affirmation and I would love some opinions on it.

I am completely and permanently free from any and all physical, mental and spiritual obstacle that keeps me from developing financially.

You should add something like "in a positive and healthy way for me" or along those lines.

"Money, money, money, mo-ney... money!"

Ninja 666 said:
Aquarius said:

You should add something like "in a positive and healthy way for me" or along those lines.

"Money, money, money, mo-ney... money!"
Moooooneeeeyyyyy

Good start to it but as others have stated it’s best to add positivity to it. Here are some suggestions below you can twist and mix it so that it suits you best.. I’ve taken you original statement and added positives and double the permanence :D

Hopefully this helps and inspires you:

“In a positive, healthy and beneficial way for me, I completely and permanently free from any and all physical, mental and spiritual obstacle that keeps me from achieving permanent financial wealth”

“In a positive and healthy way for me, I completely and permanently free from any and all physical, mental and spiritual obstacles that keep me from attaining abundant and permanent financial wealth”

“In a positive and beneficial way for me, I completely and permanently free from any and all physical, mental and spiritual obstacle that keeps me from prospering financially”

For visualization purposes as stated in the JoS, you can have a white gold light on your wallet, bank card, pockets and wherever your money is kept. Also what I’ve done is light up my phone and computer, when visualizing, making sure I see a light as bright as the sun with my eyes closed and I add sparkles and shimmering of green to help with this and focusing on the feeling of me being worth XXXXX$ and those devices and me being congruent with this vision.

I tend to add senses also, smell touch etc. I’ve already some success :D best of luck fellow brother! :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!

For clarity on my reply this is mainly for money workings but can definitely be used for freeing the soul money affirmations. Also the main reason for visualizing bright white gold light on my phone and computer is to SEE the "banking" figures that I'd like to see, with the added feelings of wealth it definitely adds a whole lot to the working.

With this sustained feeling of being wealthy and always believing my bank account has an abundance of funds, not only have my actions followed suit but the level of attraction, ideas and opportunities have increased. Another trick is feeling the money in your pocket, touching it, an smelling it mentally. Adding emotion & belief I find is really key here too.

Hail Satan!!!!

Braun666 said:
Good start to it but as others have stated it’s best to add positivity to it. Here are some suggestions below you can twist and mix it so that it suits you best.. I’ve taken you original statement and added positives and double the permanence :D

Hopefully this helps and inspires you:

“In a positive, healthy and beneficial way for me, I completely and permanently free from any and all physical, mental and spiritual obstacle that keeps me from achieving permanent financial wealth”

“In a positive and healthy way for me, I completely and permanently free from any and all physical, mental and spiritual obstacles that keep me from attaining abundant and permanent financial wealth”

“In a positive and beneficial way for me, I completely and permanently free from any and all physical, mental and spiritual obstacle that keeps me from prospering financially”

For visualization purposes as stated in the JoS, you can have a white gold light on your wallet, bank card, pockets and wherever your money is kept. Also what I’ve done is light up my phone and computer, when visualizing, making sure I see a light as bright as the sun with my eyes closed and I add sparkles and shimmering of green to help with this and focusing on the feeling of me being worth XXXXX$ and those devices and me being congruent with this vision.

I tend to add senses also, smell touch etc. I’ve already some success :D best of luck fellow brother! :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Correction: *I AM COMPLETELY...

Sorry typed it on my phone must've missed it :?

Thank you very much Brothers. Your help means a lot for me:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back