Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need help

Hello everyone, I am terminally ill and cannot benefit humanity. incurable and no access to euthanasia. made a ritual and received nothing, there was no answer. I dedicate and do exercises for six months. due to illness, I have no results other than slowing down degradation and slightly improved mood and energy. due to illness, I cannot change my state of consciousness. I have a strong will to live, and therefore I do not consider suicide a way out. Please help me

I feel you bruh...I feel I was sick, stuck in my head and not grounded...I'd do meditations on and off but even when id do then everyday for weeks...I see nothing. Buy it's been like 3 years since I got into this kinda stuff but it wasn't till like last year that I realized I wasn't even doing meditations right. That I was in my head making shit worse. Now I feel I'm getting slightly better. I'm still in my head but I don't dwell on certain things like I used to. I still talk in my head and get all paranoid about stuff but it's not as bad. Also what do you mean by Ill?

Just start with the basics of living.
This what I did and i started seeing changes:
Morning:
-Wake up

-Hatha yoga(not rushed, deep slow breaths)

-Void 5 min (my mind is still wild, but not as wild)

-Aura clean( I look at my ceiling light, sometimes I vibrate raum)
I should be doing aura protection but from my experience... breathing in energy makes my vibe intense and it makes people uncomfortable (idk if this is a delusion). So I avoid it till I can keep my mind completely silent and in control of myself and my energy.
Night:
-Workout

-cold shower

-kundalini yoga(slow breaths)

-chakra spin

-aura clean

I also learned that you shouldn't be thinking about spirituality at all times. Just try to focus on what you're doing. I call it collecting experience, like a video game...the more you collect the more you level up. The more you experience being in the moment ignoring your mind then the better you'll be at not living in your head. There's still times I go off in my head then I realize it and keep on going off in my head. That's when you gotta make a choice...let go of that shit, try to cut it out, breathe ,do push ups,focus on your sight...etc. it's a really bad habit I have. But you know whatever you do all day just don't narrate or think in your head and you'll be fine. Any anxiety just power thru it is all I can say from experience. There's no poof in ritual as you still have to put in work. Kinda like working out. You don't do it one time and poof you a swole mf. Good luck i hope this helps

Unlimited Grand Architect said:
Aquarius said:
What’s your ilness?
Parkinson's disease

That can be healed.

In this world, healthy people arent profittable and so they say many diseases arent curable, but they are.

I can assist you with this.

How old are you?

HPS Shannon said:
Parkinson's disease

That can be healed.

In this world, healthy people arent profittable and so they say many diseases arent curable, but they are.

How old are you?

Thats young...

Ok, I will get back to you alittle later today for more information and a healing protocol.

Do you have the means financially to purchase some things that will be recommended to you?

Also when were you diagnosed?

Hello everyone, I am terminally ill and cannot benefit humanity. incurable and no access to euthanasia. made a ritual and received nothing, there was no answer. I dedicate and do exercises for six months. due to illness, I have no results other than slowing down degradation and slightly improved mood and energy. due to illness, I cannot change my state of consciousness. I have a strong will to live, and therefore I do not consider suicide a way out. Please help me

And also, think positive. You must. Do not say that you are not useful to humanity. The fact that you are here and found your way to Satan says alot. Take your time and be patient and peristent. The gods heard you and rhey answer our rituals and requests in different ways.

Dont worry. We will help you. But being consistent and serious about your healing regimen is a must.

HPS Shannon said:
HPS Shannon said:
That can be healed.

How old are you?

Thats young...

Ok, I will get back to you alittle later today for more information and a healing protocol.

Do you have the means financially to purchase some things that will be recommended to you?

Also when were you diagnosed?
possibly.
late. I was injured during childbirth. I am not formed to the end. I have thin bones and I look offended. I searched for a reason for a long time until the defects intensified and everything became clear last year. I did not ask for treatment, I want a healthy body and genetics. i want euthanasia(possibly magical).

Hail Shannon!

This made me so sad. It’s so easy to get down on yourself in so many circumstances and such an illness would make things so hard, but as she said there must be a focus on the positive. First off you said spiritual practices were giving improved moods and giving you time. That’s amazing. So use these things, because you’ll need them no matter what natural remedies exist. Because things like this take time to heal. I don’t know specifics on it, but healing is something that requires a lot, so also be patient and strong and come here for advice, encouragement, support or whatever. We’re here.

And also when you said you received no guidance from the gods, this isn’t true, often it’s hard to interpret the advice they do give when you aren’t open enough, but good thing you came here. It makes it a lot easier. Stay strong with meditation and yoga and rtrs. And you’ll receive the help you need.

Just remember you have support. Don’t give up. Ever.

due to illness, I have no results other than slowing down degradation and slightly improved mood and energy.

This is the beginning of reversal.

You had results and this means it was working.

Meditation and magic are not silver bullets. They do not have 100% immediate reversal effect no questions asked.

They require consistent application to have the effects you seek, and then more application thereafter.

Do not give up.

Parkinsons is liver yin deficiency with a jing (essence) deficit at your age.

There are herbal formulas for this but first I need to know...

Do you feel heat in the body and have night sweating?

Is the trembling pronounced?

Do you have any concurrent digestive problems?

Centralforce666 said:
due to illness, I have no results other than slowing down degradation and slightly improved mood and energy.

Meditation and magic are not silver bullets. They do not have 100% immediate reversal effect no questions asked.

They require consistent application to have the effects you seek, and then more application thereafter.

Do not give up.

not.
not.
constipation.
very weak brain signals to muscles.
the enemy does not want my death. in this position I am not dangerous. I had a suicide attempt, but the enemies stopped me. please i just wanna be reborn

Low Priest said:
Morning:
-Wake up

I should be doing aura protection but from my experience... breathing in energy makes my vibe intense and it makes people uncomfortable (idk if this is a delusion). So I avoid it till I can keep my mind completely silent and in control of myself and my energy.
Night:
-Workout

-cold shower

-chakra spin

-aura clean

I also learned that you shouldn't be thinking about spirituality at all times. Just try to focus on what you're doing. I call it collecting experience, like a video game...the more you collect the more you level up. The more you experience being in the moment ignoring your mind then the better you'll be at not living in your head. There's still times I go off in my head then I realize it and keep on going off in my head. That's when you gotta make a choice...let go of that shit, try to cut it out, breathe ,do push ups,focus on your sight...etc. it's a really bad habit I have. But you know whatever you do all day just don't narrate or think in your head and you'll be fine. Any anxiety just power thru it is all I can say from experience. There's no poof in ritual as you still have to put in work. Kinda like working out. You don't do it one time and poof you a swole mf. Good luck i hope this helps
This is a good beginner program but just I'm going to remember to every beginner that every time you do yoga, breathing exercises and even aura cleaning you need to use an affirmation to direct the energy if not it could empower negative karma which you do not need to empower especially if you are ill.

Make sure you do a spell for healing with a mantra or rune if you can or just by using affirmations. If you do not know how to do it just ask here and I will answer.

Low Priest said:
-cold shower
For you and anyone else who is doing (or is planning on doing) cold showers regularly, I recommend reading here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=25603&p=115684#p115684
Scroll down also after reading the post, as there is further discussion below.

luis said:
Low Priest said:
Morning:
-Wake up

Night:
-Workout

-cold shower

-chakra spin

-aura clean

This is a good beginner program but just I'm going to remember to every beginner that every time you do yoga, breathing exercises and even aura cleaning you need to use an affirmation to direct the energy if not it could empower negative karma which you do not need to empower especially if you are ill.

Make sure you do a spell for healing with a mantra or rune if you can or just by using affirmations. If you do not know how to do it just ask here and I will answer.
All of a sudden because of the little energy I can’t get in touch with Satan, do I need to use blood in the ritual to be heard?

Centralforce666 said:

Do not give up.

no,yes,yes

I was mentally ill but when i did my first Reverse Torah Ritual Father Satan healed me as a gift. Also open your third eye and chakras when you open them you should be healed physically and psychically. I think these options above will help you.
Good luck!

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

himmler was a legend said:
I was mentally ill but when i did my first Reverse Torah Ritual Father Satan healed me as a gift. Also open your third eye and chakras when you open them you should be healed physically and psychically. I think these options above will help you.
Good luck!

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html
How to understand what I got?

luis said:
Low Priest said:
Morning:
-Wake up

Night:
-Workout

-cold shower

-chakra spin

-aura clean

All of a sudden because of the little energy I can’t get in touch with Satan, do I need to use blood in the ritual to be heard?
All of a sudden what? I don't understand this. Not trying to be rude but can you explain what you mean.
I can't see or hear him either but I know this stuff is real because of experiences I've had with seeing/hearing people who can astral project, as they tried to help me before but I can only help them help me if I help myself. You gotta advance and open up your soul to hear/see the gods apparently which makes sense. I'm not there yet cause I used to do alot of drug so I'm kinda crazy or at least that's what everyone tells me or thinks.

Now you say you have Parkinson's. Now that affects the. Central nervous system which pretty much controls movement which makes you kinda tremble or do involuntary movement. I used to do heavy drugs(sober now) and id get trembles sometimes so I know it sucks. Do breathing exercises as this helped me keep these trembles under control. Parkinson's also makes your dopamine levels low... Probably why you don't feel so positive, you could probably exercise, eat more protein, sleep enough, MEDITATE, listen to music...do stuff you like that makes you feel good. Mostly do stuff to make yourself better, do workings and meditations, research on how to help yourself. It's all about what you do for yourself cause at the end of the day if you don't try then ask yourself if you really wanna get better? No one is gonna come and go poof you're healed, and if you do end up experiencing something like that send em my way cause all this work I'm putting in just to get myself to even the BASIC level of spiritual/mental/physical health is tougher than just saying or talking about it but it's something I need to do because I want be get better

Low Priest said:
luis said:

All of a sudden what? I don't understand this. Not trying to be rude but can you explain what you mean.
I can't see or hear him either but I know this stuff is real because of experiences I've had with seeing/hearing people who can astral project, as they tried to help me before but I can only help them help me if I help myself. You gotta advance and open up your soul to hear/see the gods apparently which makes sense. I'm not there yet cause I used to do alot of drug so I'm kinda crazy or at least that's what everyone tells me or thinks.
I'm too weak to contact. I am underdeveloped by the brain, some functions of the brain are not available to me. I have consciously direct energy wherever I want

luis said:
Low Priest said:
Morning:
-Wake up

Night:
-Workout

-cold shower

-chakra spin

-aura clean

Affirmation for yoga? Can I get an example? Also for breathing exercises?

Good luck!

I do the ritual every day but I don't know if it works

Now you say you have Parkinson's. Now that affects the. Central nervous system which pretty much controls movement which makes you kinda tremble or do involuntary movement. I used to do heavy drugs(sober now) and id get trembles sometimes so I know it sucks. Do breathing exercises as this helped me keep these trembles under control. Parkinson's also makes your dopamine levels low... Probably why you don't feel so positive, you could probably exercise, eat more protein, sleep enough, MEDITATE, listen to music...do stuff you like that makes you feel good. Mostly do stuff to make yourself better, do workings and meditations, research on how to help yourself. It's all about what you do for yourself cause at the end of the day if you don't try then ask yourself if you really wanna get better? No one is gonna come and go poof you're healed, and if you do end up experiencing something like that send em my way cause all this work I'm putting in just to get myself to even the BASIC level of spiritual/mental/physical health is tougher than just saying or talking about it but it's something I need to do because I want be get better[/quote]
I noticed that you use a translator. I did not understand at all. translate in both directions to optimize the translation.
if you know Russian, I can describe everything on it (in the Russian forum all translations from this forum cannot help there and there are no people who communicate with the Gods) but here on the forum there are a lot of Russian-speaking speakers, you would be surprised how much I understood this by building their sentences - если знаете русский я могу на нем описать всё (на русском форуме не могут помочь там всё переводы с этого форума и нет тех кто общается с Богами) а здесь на форуме много говорящих на русском вы бы удивились насколько много я это понял по их построению предложений. писать и читать без запятых это весело :)

Low Priest said:
luis said:
Low Priest said:
Morning:
-Wake up

Night:
-Workout

-cold shower

-chakra spin

-aura clean

Affirmation for yoga? Can I get an example? Also for breathing exercises?
After yoga and breathing exercise you raise energy that can be directed however you want, you should not leave the energy without an affirmation which can be whatever you want. For example you could use an affirmation for protection.

Low Priest said:
I'm too weak to contact. I am underdeveloped by the brain, some functions of the brain are not available to me. I have consciously direct energy wherever I want

You want to say you put energy on something even if you dont want to? If so you must do void meditation.

luis said:
Low Priest said:
Morning:
-Wake up

Night:
-Workout

-cold shower

-chakra spin

-aura clean

Did you do dedicated ritual and used your blood?
If you didnt you should know that if you want to become a dedicated Satanist you must do ritual correctly and use your blood to work.

luis said:

Did you do dedicated ritual and used your blood?
If you didnt you should know that if you want to become a dedicated Satanist you must do ritual correctly and use your blood to work.
no, I can’t invest it, I don’t have it
yes I did everything according to the instructions
I have very little vitality. if I had not blocked the upward flow, I would have already died. I'm thinking of jumping off a building, but I don’t know if this is right

Are you anemic? You should drink some blackstrap molasses. It has the most iron of any food, and the molecule that the iron is in is the kind that is easiest to absorb.

After that, make sure your balances are correct of sodium and potassium, and magnesium and calcium. Sodium and potassium work against each other so you need to have both to have a good balance and function correctly, and the same kind of balance is had with magnesium and calcium.

I bet you are deficient in iron and magnesium, most people are extremely deficient in magnesium. Magnesium is used in more than 600 different body processes, used in the muscles, and used in processing energy. Get a good quality magnesium supplement, but be careful because some kinds like Magnesium Oxide might make you need to go to the bathroom quickly. But you have to have a good quality magnesium supplement, and calcium, and potassium. And the iron from Blackstrap Molasses. And I assume you can easily get the sodium by eating some salt.

You will be ok just do what the hp and other's say death is something no one hear should fear when your a child of satan. I am a hospice nurse aide if you need to talk to me or a hp i am hear brother / sister . We all live and die acording to father satans will but i will do a spell for you

Your sister in satan

Hail
Satan

Ghost13 said:
You will be ok just do what the hp and other's say death is something no one hear should fear when your a child of satan. I am a hospice nurse aide if you need to talk to me or a hp i am hear brother / sister . We all live and die acording to father satans will but i will do a spell for you

Your sister in satan

Hail
Satan
what spell? when will be done?

Ghost13 said:
A smiple healing spell from the times of the egyptain kings
you can't create me an organ. only euthanasia will help me, then I’m born in the body where everything will grow up with me
If you really wanted to die you wouldn't be complaining about the fact that euthanasia is not available in your country.

Aquarius said:
Ghost13 said:
you can't create me an organ. only euthanasia will help me, then I’m born in the body where everything will grow up with me
If you really wanted to die you wouldn't be complaining about the fact that euthanasia is not available in your country.
I can’t use the methods that are accessible to healthy people, for example, jumping from the roof of a 17-story building or hanging myself. my strength is barely enough to print

Aquarius said:
I can’t use the methods that are accessible to healthy people, for example, jumping from the roof of a 17-story building or hanging myself. my strength is barely enough to print

What did happen to:
"I have a strong will to live, and therefore I do not consider suicide a way out. Please help me."
If you are a true warrior of satan, try to do as much final rtrs as possibel, satan will reward you, with health.
after a few final rtrs do:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

and remove your birthday from your signature!

Ghost13 said:

Hail satan
how to put all your energy into the rtr to die?

How many rtrs did you do, from Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:30 pm until now?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back