Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hair in Astrology ?

sonnenkraft

hello satanists

i was wondering about what is the role of planets in human hair ,as an example
hair beauty , Type of hair, indicator of healthy hair, the Causes of baldness, hair loss ,etc,,,

does Anyone have a Reliable information regarding that ?

sonnenkraft said:
hello satanists

i was wondering about what is the role of planets in human hair ,as an example
hair beauty , Type of hair, indicator of healthy hair, the Causes of baldness, hair loss ,etc,,,

does Anyone have a Reliable information regarding that ?
Venus rules Hair and beauty.

i was searching on google and i have found a lot of result

All negative result especially the Indian astrology they put negative result wrong information
so you can call him dial up international call so mr Kumar the technical hair support will help u after you pay 20$.
and also the western astrology in somehow its forbidden to provide full details.

Any trusted source where i can read about Medical Astrology in full details ;)

Why do you need astrology to tell you about your hair? There's nothing it can tell you about your hair that you couldn't definitively learn by feeling it, experimenting with it and paying attention to how it reacts to things. Theory only goes so far, you need to try things for yourself.

If you want to learn how to take care of your hair and skin then you should post about it in the health forum, with as many details as you want.

The sign of Aries rules the head and therefore also the hair, Aries can give shorter hair, you can also see 1st house.
Venus in Aries can give hair beauty especially if in a Sun and / or Jupiter aspect.
Saturn in Aries can cause hair loss over the years especially for low vitality

Look in the mirror. And look at your parents or relatives hair, since they are older than you. Problem solved. :D

Consulting the literature:
Saturn and Capricorn are associated with hair, (along with Venus, Mercury, and Virgo).
Baldness is associated with Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius. Aries is associated with alopecia.
Hair dressers are associated with Venus and Aries.
Beauty and beautiful objects are associated with Venus, Libra, and Taurus
Skin blemishes are associated with Mars, Saturn, and Aries

'Each ascendant has their own quality descriptors of appearance, and the planets and aspects located at the ASC. So look to that.

94n said:
Look in the mirror. And look at your parents or relatives hair, since they are older than you. Problem solved. :D

Consulting the literature:
Saturn and Capricorn are associated with hair, (along with Venus, Mercury, and Virgo).
Baldness is associated with Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius. Aries is associated with alopecia.
Hair dressers are associated with Venus and Aries.
Beauty and beautiful objects are associated with Venus, Libra, and Taurus
Skin blemishes are associated with Mars, Saturn, and Aries

'Each ascendant has their own quality descriptors of appearance, and the planets and aspects located at the ASC. So look to that.

good, thanks

I found some aphorisms

Natal:
When it comes to hair, the rising sign and the planets aspecting it can hint to the color.
  1. Mars alone in the first house and or being the closest aspect/strongest aspect to the ascendant might give red hair
    -Saturn likewise might give the darkest color, black
  2. Mutable signs, especially Gemini and Sagittarius affect the hair, and Sagittarius or Pisces rising with Jupiter the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 7th, 8th, or 9th house can produce premature baldness.
    -The similar condition can occur with Saturn rules the ascendant and is placed in those positions also
  3. If Mars is elevated, and afflicts Venus, from Gemini, Sagittarius, or Aquarius, it causes hair loss.
    -A similar thing occurs when Mars afflicts Mercury, as it can cause the hair to fall out

Election:
When should you cut hair for the least amount of damage?
You cut your hair when the planets in the sky are currently...
  1. Moon being in a mutable or earth sign (except for Virgo) being positioned well and free of afflictions.
  2. For the fast growth of hair, let the ascendant and the moon be in watery signs
  3. The Moon should be waxing and in sextile/trine to the natal ascendant
  4. Avoid afflictions to the Moon, as it can cause issues of the scalp
  5. Moon, Sun, and the ASC should be free of afflictions
  6. Moon in opposition to the Sun

However, if you want the hair to not grow back
  1. Allow Moon to be afflicted, waning, and in barren signs like Gemini, Virgo, or Leo

Generally:
  1. Do not begin anything the first 12 hours of a new moon. These are unfortunate for starting anything, except doing things in secret. The next 72 hours are fortunate for beginnings, provided it is in good condition.
  2. Make sure it does not apply to a malefic.
  3. No not cut your hair in the hour of Saturn, as it is bad.

I've noticed that many libra and aquarius people that i know are blonde.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back