Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Iran

I'm posting this here during a VoC moon, so I won't go into too much detail.

This situation with Iran IS potentially very serious. Do not take this lightly.
I'm judging this by the astrology charts of both the US and Iran, and the 2020 US solar return chart (4 July 2020) and the upcoming transits of Saturn.

Thanks to the fucking Jews, and those goddamned Christians, nearly every community in the US is infested with muslims from all over the world. I won't waste my time elaborating here. This is really bad.

Iran's threat of retaliation should be taken seriously. Transiting Saturn is rapidly approaching US chart ruler Mercury this month. (The Gemini rising chart is the accurate chart for the US).
Again, I'm not going to get into a long reading here for the US and Iran astrology charts and how they interact.

Everyone should be on high alert. It's best to stay near home at this time. Be vigilant and ultra aware of your surroundings. It's best not to travel unless absolutely necessary.

In public places, always be in a position where you can see what's going on around you. Never, ever sit with your back to a window or door. Sit or position yourself where you can observe anything going on.

In your workplace, know and plan what to do in an emergency. The best, quickest and safest escape routes.

Everyone in your family should be prepared and know what to do in an emergency. Important phone numbers should be memorized. Phones may be down. Each and every family member should know what to do if there is an emergency. Where to go, where to meet and so forth.

Also, food and water backup is essential, along with any other necessities like pet food, first aid, any important medications and so forth.

The populace is quick to panic. Food stores can be quickly stripped, gasoline may be unavailable and important places can be closed. Also, this is not a time to rely on computers in any way. Cyber attacks. Nearly everything nowadays is dependent upon computers.

If you live in a home, purchase a generator, preferably 2. Be familiar with how it works before you HAVE to use it and have the necessary gasoline for it.

Read up on more emergency information on the internet, from more than just one source. Be prepared. Chemical attacks, biological attacks, what to do and how to prepare.

I saw something real bad in the US planets several years ago, but had no idea how this would possibly manifest.

Again, this situation is nothing to blow off or take lightly.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

Thank you, Maxine. Does this warning go for US residents only, or also for those who do not live in the US?

A slot in my routine freed up the day before yesterday that I was going to replace with some filler working. I guess I will be doing more RTRs there instead, during the coming month. We should try to do as much as possible now to turn it in our favor.

Appreciate the advice. Hopefully bith sides will show restraint as this world has seen enough conflicts and nobody wants it anymore except ((those sick fuckes))

If the jews do try to do something like THIS crazy, well... I dont think that we need to worry about that exposing part of this war pretty longer :roll: :cool:

but all in all: DO WHAT HPS DIETRICH SAID AND STAY ULTRA-VIGILANT!

These people have put much effort into infiltrating many countries. My own country was on lock-down last year, because intelligence services had acquired knowledge some Iranians would attempt to liquidate certain other Iranians here for political reasons. A few people caused the lock-down of much of the country. This was very inconvenient, but thankfully they were caught so there was no collateral damage.

This people is the most underdeveloped, ungrateful, spiteful, aggressive, and lazy kind, second only to the Jews, and the most blatantly unaware of their disgusting behavior. They are truly a cancer upon the world.

I wish all my Satanic Brothers and Sisters in the United States the best and hope you stay safe.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:

HPS Maxine I have a question regarding the date you use for the US chart.
I am not much of a historicus but what date was it and was it before the war between north and south or was it before that?
Was it the paper that said they'd be one state?

Also regarding wars if we were lets say to speak about Germany and they had lost their territory, would that be a part of something through the time or would you need to take the time of the recent formation?

I know in Europe things can get a bit confusing so Im asking as where to find a clue on what date to take.

It sounds like you're implying something like 9/11 or worse will happen...I'm joining the US military and trying out for the Special Operations Forces (SOF) later down the line, do you have any advice for SS in the US military/US security forces?

This situation with Iran IS potentially very serious. Do not take this lightly.
I'm judging this by the astrology charts of both the US and Iran, and the 2020 US solar return chart (4 July 2020) and the upcoming transits of Saturn.

Thanks to the fucking Jews, and those goddamned Christians, nearly every community in the US is infested with muslims from all over the world. I won't waste my time elaborating here. This is really bad.

Iran's threat of retaliation should be taken seriously. Transiting Saturn is rapidly approaching US chart ruler Mercury this month. (The Gemini rising chart is the accurate chart for the US).
Again, I'm not going to get into a long reading here for the US and Iran astrology charts and how they interact.

Everyone should be on high alert. It's best to stay near home at this time. Be vigilant and ultra aware of your surroundings. It's best not to travel unless absolutely necessary.

In public places, always be in a position where you can see what's going on around you. Never, ever sit with your back to a window or door. Sit or position yourself where you can observe anything going on.

In your workplace, know and plan what to do in an emergency. The best, quickest and safest escape routes.

Everyone in your family should be prepared and know what to do in an emergency. Important phone numbers should be memorized. Phones may be down. Each and every family member should know what to do if there is an emergency. Where to go, where to meet and so forth.

Also, food and water backup is essential, along with any other necessities like pet food, first aid, any important medications and so forth.

The populace is quick to panic. Food stores can be quickly stripped, gasoline may be unavailable and important places can be closed. Also, this is not a time to rely on computers in any way. Cyber attacks. Nearly everything nowadays is dependent upon computers.

If you live in a home, purchase a generator, preferably 2. Be familiar with how it works before you HAVE to use it and have the necessary gasoline for it.

Read up on more emergency information on the internet, from more than just one source. Be prepared. Chemical attacks, biological attacks, what to do and how to prepare.

I saw something real bad in the US planets several years ago, but had no idea how this would possibly manifest.

Again, this situation is nothing to blow off or take lightly.

Is this advice only for the people in the United States or anywhere in the world?

No. The turban wearing garbage is in every major European capital. We have crazy numbers of them in Europe, and many of them are armed to the teeth.

While Europe may not get caught in this directly, but indirectly, we are filled with Turban militia way more than the US. If the situation escalates tensions will rise and the muzzies in Europe may go bonkers to show "solidarity" against the "Evil West".

Muslims are known to show "solidarity" for Islam by doing attacks against the broadly called "West".

They are a security threat, especially during times like this. The amounts of attacks they stage on peace time in Europe are in the high thousands.

Now, if Iran and other Muslim Nations start the Muslim vs West whistle, they may start doing crazy shit against the so called "West".

Its not just for the US its for Europe in regards ro vigilance, make sure to follow standard self protection procedure.

The US may get the blunt but we have a lot of Turban wearing dummies that may attempt whatever in Europe because of that. All SS from the ME must also protect themselves as Muslim insanity is a real thing.

Aquarius said:
This is just for the USA right?

Also be extra careful in the train and metro stations as plenty of crimes are done by muslims in these places. Buy yourself non-lethal weapons (air rifles, pistols etc) if you live in Europe as they might prove verry effective. The risk of attacks are bigger in Europe, there are literally areas in France, Germany, Belgium etc so degenerated and full loaded with muslims that even the police is avoiding them.

Just look at the instagram post of Donald Trump talking about this, you will see on the comments thousands of dummy mozlems speaking of hard revenge against US and other bullshit like that. Many of them are just bums, but the danger is real. Stay safe.

Note the last major situation over the drone being shot down. The entire American fleet in the Persian Gulf left the region and moved out to sea. The reason is the Iranians can sink the American fleet in the Persian Gulf. The Iranians in a war in the Middle East can do major damage. The other question is will Mossad pull off another false flag attack within the US and blame it on Iran for this war they want.

I have super bad feel for the end of this year, and next year is even worser. I constantly keep almost feeling pain in my chakras when thinking about October/November this year. I might actually prepare for this, tho I live in Europe. Not sure what to think.
I thought about visiting USA this summer but huh, maybe situation will start being bad already there at that time...

Before few weeks I had visons of myself trapped at the USA border, not unable to get back to Europe if I decide to live there, because I had some thoughts of maybe living there and finishing my studies in USA. They told me in visions that no one is allowed to go in or outside and it will be like that for some time. No idea why I saw that but maybe it would best for me to stay here.

Well.... WHAT THE FUCK.....

I am in complete shock! Something hit me like a lightening bolt after reading this. Father Satan definitely needs all the SS Warriors he can have. And there is a reason we are placed in a position as SS Warriors. I didn't think of it til now. Yes our reality NOW is going to be aligning on what we have been doing. It makes perfect sense. For an example, if you are doing power meditations, etc. then it makes sense to stick with it through these times. There is a reason, we are going to be active, major active in a war, especially spiritual warfare. What if we are placed in positions in our lives for a purpose? For an example I just found out I am going to be in a manager position at the work place that I work out. Sometimes I think, well if it aligns to what my true will is. Then yeah.

I KNEW my dream, having warfare with aliens wasn't just a fucking dream (psychic attack) that I posted elsewhere.

All hail rise to battle. Oh that reminds me of why Morrighan a goddess of battle is also my patron or GD (the primary one). Now I know what my purpose is. My Satanic purpose is.

I didn't research any other countries. This is US. I have no idea how this might manifest. I assume this definitely includes Americans living abroad.

Iran's Saturn exactly hard aspects more than one US chart ruler.
Astrologers here should know what that means. Hard aspects from one's Saturn to another's chart ruler can be potentially deadly, whether in human relationships or with countries. The Saturn individual has the upper hand.

This is cause for serious concern. Also President Trump's Saturn is tightly conjunct US chart ruler Mercury. This is very bad for USA. Even if unintentional. He can do serious damage or worse.

I am not kidding about it. THIS post just confirmed that my dream I had at being at war with greys and reptilians and "end of the world dreams" and ME fighting back have just been confirmed. I am definitely all on board and ready for a fucking war. I was trained in the martial arts for years, and then I was also trained in other things. And now I live in a military area, and all these things that have been happening to me made me realize my bigger purpose if this fucking war happens. Because if I have to be ready to fight and take a life which I prefer not to. I have the guts for it, and I will definitely fight with a frenzy like the old enlightened warriors.

Now I am going to tell you all this. You may want to try to call me delusional, and among other things (you know what I am talking about), but THERE is a reason why I am telling YOU guys, this, the ones who aren't infiltrators and promoting all that jewish crap. These are messages I felt I should be telling my brothers and sisters in Satan. With that being said.

So yeah this sermon written definitely lit me up with a fire.

Shael said:
Thank you, Maxine. Does this warning go for US residents only, or also for those who do not live in the US?

You can’t be serious. We ss are a family. Everyone always has to know how to protect themselves and save our people everywhere. Do as many rtrs as you can and clean and empower your Aura and chakras daily. Rtrs will free your soul completely. Do as many you can . This is beneficial for all the satanic races too and helps you on many levels too. And empower your aura as much as you can.
Hail satan
Hail the gods of hell

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
No. The turban wearing garbage is in every major European capital. We have crazy numbers of them in Europe, and many of them are armed to the teeth.

While Europe may not get caught in this directly, but indirectly, we are filled with Turban militia way more than the US. If the situation escalates tensions will rise and the muzzies in Europe may go bonkers to show "solidarity" against the "Evil West".

Muslims are known to show "solidarity" for Islam by doing attacks against the broadly called "West".

They are a security threat, especially during times like this. The amounts of attacks they stage on peace time in Europe are in the high thousands.

Now, if Iran and other Muslim Nations start the Muslim vs West whistle, they may start doing crazy shit against the so called "West".

Its not just for the US its for Europe in regards ro vigilance, make sure to follow standard self protection procedure.

The US may get the blunt but we have a lot of Turban wearing dummies that may attempt whatever in Europe because of that. All SS from the ME must also protect themselves as Muslim insanity is a real thing.

Besides that, if a war between Iran and the US begins
Due to NATO Europe will be forced to enter the war
NATO's main commitment article 5 says that
"Collective defence means that an attack against one Ally is considered as an attack against all Allies."

https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/topics_110496.htm

NATO countries

https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/nato_countries.htm

@beareroflightandtrth83 im also fucking shocked. Im not scared of dying, but im scared of suffering. Im so scared that atomic bomb will burn me because of this pain while burning. Your post made me brave. Im with you! If the war will be i will be brave and do everything i will need to do to win this. If i need to die i will die so Father Satan will be proud on me!

Hail Satan!

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/round-two-us-drone-airstrikes-kill-six-pro-iran-militia-commanders

Looks like Trump is doing this.

Thanks HPS Maxine and HPHC it will apply to us all especially UK they will want a "reaction" so we join as usual allied forces so yeah UK prepare also.

Thank You
stay safe

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

Astrologers here should know what that means. Hard aspects from one's Saturn to another's chart ruler can be potentially deadly, whether in human relationships or with countries. The Saturn individual has the upper hand.

I remember a discussion of a General in the Romanian army saying that somehow Iran "switched off", directionated and captured a US drone surveilling on Iran's territory in order to examinate it. US officials were asking how was that possible. The point in saying this is Iran is unpredictible as nobody knows whay kind of technology they might have. Also Iranian official stated that Iran is ready to fight any country threatening them, so they are not afraid of anybody, one of the reasons for this might be also this potentially advanced military technology that they might have.

Also let's not forget the statement of the Iranian Minister of Defense, that if US attacks Iran, Israel will be destroyed in half an hour. I do believe this considering the parasitic behaviour of Israel in putting other countries to fight their enemies. Iran knows this for sure. The problem is if any war emerge between Iran and US, according to the NATO treaty, if a NATO member state is attacked then the entire organization can declare war on the "perpetrator", in which case Iran probably doesn't stand a chance can can become potentially hopeless and ruined, which is exactly what Israel wants. There is a chance that this might be the plan....... Ruin Iran to make possible the jewish dream of Greater Israel.

HP Mageson666 said:
Note the last major situation over the drone being shot down. The entire American fleet in the Persian Gulf left the region and moved out to sea. The reason is the Iranians can sink the American fleet in the Persian Gulf. The Iranians in a war in the Middle East can do major damage. The other question is will Mossad pull off another false flag attack within the US and blame it on Iran for this war they want.
That's what I was thinking when I saw how this started. A group of "Iranians" go to mess with the US embassy inin Iraq. But were they really Iranians, or were they really israelis wearing Iranian uniforms? Because the israelis have been wanting to start that war for forever, and looks like an easy way to do it.

There are already several historical examples of israeli military guys dressing in Arab uniforms and doing some violent action, to have it be blamed on the Arabs so US fights against the Arabs and israel gets more stronger and more money. When Israel is the one that made it all happen and the arabs didn't even do anything. The israelis have done this same pattern in Egypt, Syria, New York City, and many other places.

I'm aware that the US is in danger. When looking a little further into it, do you believe that the US "sanctuary cities" (New York, Chicago, etc.) are at a much greater risk of being attacked since these places allow immigrants in (not just Mexico) freely without a second thought? For all I know, an immigrant that just so happens to be an Iranian Nationalist can suddenly decide to go off and cause chaos in one of these sanctuary cities "in the name of Allah" and "death to the west" just to show loyalty to their home country during a time like this. This is one of the only things that's concerning me with these "sanctuary" cities.

I didn't research any other countries. This is US. I have no idea how this might manifest. I assume this definitely includes Americans living abroad.

This is cause for serious concern. Also President Trump's Saturn is tightly conjunct US chart ruler Mercury. This is very bad for USA. Even if unintentional. He can do serious damage or worse.

And in the next weeks Saturn and Pluto will be in 23 and 24 degrees in Capricorn, making a tight opposition with Mercury in Cancer (Chart Ruler). This sounds like a huge disaster to me.

The reason I asked is because of the connections that europe has with the USA. When they had an economic collapse, things didn't go smooth economically in europe either. One country here may be more affected than another.

Also I think that there are quite some SS that would like to look into their own countries destiny but may not be entirely sure what date or event to take. (This is why I asked if you could give some pointers, perhaps).

I also wonder if the date that it was decided to have an uniform money system (the euro) would have any significance at all.

HP Mageson666 said:
Very good point out here

One could focus on building a basic survival nest this year (if you haven't already):

#1. 1x Single person 30-day MRE (Meal Ready-to-Eat) stash focusing on very high calories with added protein, potassium and sodium. These are designed to last extremely long on the shelf and be compact for ease of storage. They typically come with a flameless heating method added to the packages, so you are not required to rely on electricity or fire to prepare your meals. Last resort only.

#2. 1x First Aid kit, 4x large packs/boxes of Bottled Water with 2x sets of Water Purification tablets.

#3. 1x Gas Mask with 1x Coverall Suit. 2x backup canisters for the mask.

#4. Licenses, 1x Gun of choice and 2x ammunition clips

i. Quantities are presets based on my preferences for bare minimum, adjust according to your own.
ii. Repeat step 1 through 3 for each loved one and/or repeat in excess when/if desired.
iii. Step 1 through 3 should be largely inexpensive compared to step 4.
iv. Step 4 only if meet legal requirements to own a gun (unless otherwise, I do not wish to know).

Also, get JOS in print format. (btw do we not already have that?).

Another bad thing is that "purim" and "pesah", 2 jewish celebrations, will take place on March 9th and April 8th. On March 18th 2003 the war against Iraq started and on March 19th 2011 the war against Libya started. These 2 countries are involved on Iran question. About 3 hours before I started writing this, a military school in Libya was bombed by Turkish airplanes. 70 people died. Unfortunately bad events may happen, also before July. I wish that RTR will totally reverse all jewish spiritual and material attacks.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
HP Mageson666 said:
That's what I was thinking when I saw how this started. A group of "Iranians" go to mess with the US embassy inin Iraq. But were they really Iranians, or were they really israelis wearing Iranian uniforms? Because the israelis have been wanting to start that war for forever, and looks like an easy way to do it.

There are already several historical examples of israeli military guys dressing in Arab uniforms and doing some violent action, to have it be blamed on the Arabs so US fights against the Arabs and israel gets more stronger and more money. When Israel is the one that made it all happen and the arabs didn't even do anything. The israelis have done this same pattern in Egypt, Syria, New York City, and many other places.

I'm with you on this one. I believe the jews may have done this. I just wish there was proof.

So is July 4th the magic date for when things will kick off? Or the end of this year?

Bone Dust said:
One could focus on building a basic survival nest this year (if you haven't already):

#1. 1x Single person 30-day MRE (Meal Ready-to-Eat) stash focusing on very high calories with added protein, potassium and sodium. These are designed to last extremely long on the shelf and be compact for ease of storage. They typically come with a flameless heating method added to the packages, so you are not required to rely on electricity or fire to prepare your meals. Last resort only.

#2. 1x First Aid kit, 4x large packs/boxes of Bottled Water with 2x sets of Water Purification tablets.

#3. 1x Gas Mask with 1x Coverall Suit. 2x backup canisters for the mask.

#4. Licenses, 1x Gun of choice and 2x ammunition clips

i. Quantities are presets based on my preferences for bare minimum, adjust according to your own.
ii. Repeat step 1 through 3 for each loved one and/or repeat in excess when/if desired.
iii. Step 1 through 3 should be largely inexpensive compared to step 4.
iv. Step 4 only if meet legal requirements to own a gun (unless otherwise, I do not wish to know).

Also, get JOS in print format. (btw do we not already have that?).
#1. Yes, buy some food. I'll buy some dried potatoes and rice. MRE's are overkill but still delicious.
#2. Yes buy water. A LOT OF WATER. Obviously. Buy fuel for your generator too. Unlikely you will actually need it but better safe than sorry, especially for the northern states who are still in winter right now. I'm in summer still... Might be worth it to get stabilizer for the fuel so it lasts.
#3. Gas mask is overkill to me. But it can't hurt............
#4 Is telling to me. You are European I can tell...You can survive off 2 mags but get more than that if you are American. I don't know European law.

I've been wanting to buy another gun for weeks now, so bad, it was all so set up too. I had a thousand+ dollars saved for this gun. But I spent it responsibly on something else that didn't have to be paid for another month. But it's not like I depended my life on this gun. I just didn't need to buy it at this moment. But I DID want to buy it. I've got other guns so I'm fine. But always be prepared. It's not like this next gun would have saved my life or anything. I THINK us Americans are relatively safe. Knock on wood... good luck Europeans, lol.

This may be more serious than I let on to be. We have been looking at this timeline for years now. Wondering what will happen. Be careful bros...

WiseDragon said:

And in the next weeks Saturn and Pluto will be in 23 and 24 degrees in Capricorn, making a tight opposition with Mercury in Cancer (Chart Ruler). This sounds like a huge disaster to me.

Transiting Mars, in the 7th house of open enemies, will also be opposing sub ruler Uranus. Irans Saturn squaring US's natal Uranus means they wil be causing restrictions on our freedoms and liberties.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back