Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about VoC moon

Taurus666

In central Europe tomorrow there will be VoC moon from 1 am to 5 pm. And tomorrow is also the day in which here in Italy they start having sales, with discounts etc. so a lot of people are going shopping. This means that all the people (an astonishingly big number) that are going to buy something tomorrow will have some kind of problems with what they buy? It seems to me a really big... thing. I don't really know how to explain myself properly, but I mean, it seems a relevant issue. So it comes to my mind another possibility: that VoC moon has an effect not in all cases, but it's more like a probability.
Thoughts?
Hail Satan

The VoC and Mercury retrograde shouldn't be taken too far like that.
They will be fine.

I've completed projects on VoC moon, I've purchased items on a VoC moon. They ended up being fine.
I've communicated just fine with a Mercury retrograde, I've had all my mail shipped to me just fine during a Mercury retrograde.

Where VoC matters and retrograde is if you try to do magickal workings or divination the most. A VoC Moon when it comes to divinatory astrology means nothing will come out of the situation anymore--same in magickal workings it wont be the most effective.

Maybe this sales event during that Moon Void of Course began months or years ago (being repeated at the same/correct times) when the Moon was not VoC, so this day and time makes no difference. For individuals, though, it might or might not be significant. Things began during the Moon's Void of Course have either no lasting effects or they happen differently, which I think can be either good or bad; it can be unpredictable. It has been shared on here a working began during a Moon VoC still came to fruition. It surely also depends on how powerful you are, as well. My wonder has been that because I know the Moon VoC can make things nothing or different, that simply because I know this then that difference would be differently-different...seeing as the Mind has power...

i.e.
  • having a party during the VoC should not have a lot of horrible lasting effects, with, for example, neighbours complaining and falling out wth them,
  • committing a crime during a Moon VoC might cause the crime to come to nothing,

but then if I prepare a party/crime with this in Mind, then the difference-maker could be showing its poker face... I know the Moon's Void of Course makes things not happen or happen differently, so then because I expect/think/know/prepare for this... However there are other factors of Astrology and Energies which come into play, I think, as well. I would be too cautious to expect that you can get away with anything and everything during a VoC Moon - having a party, committing a crime, selling shit items in a sale... Maybe over a larger scale, or using a different...measuring tool, these patterns of Moon VoC-events happening could accumulate and manifest something which you might not want, to be cautious; or manifest something nice, to be (ignorantly) optimistic.

The void moon, effects everything. It doesn’t pick and choose. As a rule, the void moon brings no results. Things that can go wrong likely will. However, in not every circumstance can things really go wrong, or the extent of how things can turn out may vary wildly. This event or sale you talk of, if it begins during a void moon, it’ll be effected one way or the other. It’s best for yourself to avoid it. Important purchases should never be made during a void moon.

Taurus666 said:
In central Europe tomorrow there will be VoC moon from 1 am to 5 pm. And tomorrow is also the day in which here in Italy they start having sales, with discounts etc. so a lot of people are going shopping. This means that all the people (an astonishingly big number) that are going to buy something tomorrow will have some kind of problems with what they buy? It seems to me a really big... thing. I don't really know how to explain myself properly, but I mean, it seems a relevant issue. So it comes to my mind another possibility: that VoC moon has an effect not in all cases, but it's more like a probability.
Thoughts?
Hail Satan
I think the VoC works together with nature, and not against it. Those people likely will experience issues with their purchases to some degree, but this can be for good or worse. It depends on each individual case. I know that I personally often tried starting something stupid during the VoC, back when I didnt know about it yet. And it failed, giving me some better insight about why and what went wrong. :)

It doesn't necessarily mean that it kind of depends on if it is a hard void or a soft void moon for one thing. The other thing is it mainly means energies manifesting things are left out in the open with no direction not connecting to anything else or the rest of the universe. Not holding form or function etc. It's kind of like a muted feeling.

This could go for good or bad. I bought a car on a void moon. I didn't have any major accident or anything but about 3 years later it broke down to beyond repair in the middle of the street luckily I was in the turn lane and people were not really angry supinsingly so this didn't go so bad.

I kind of think this is how the Gods protect us. That was the second time one of the wheels littlarly rusted and fell off. The first time was just when I was turning into the parking lot of a fast food place i wasn't going to go to but suddenly got a craving for. It would have been in traffic if I didn't turn there.

The second time it was in a turn lane while I was driving home.

So yeah it means things may not per say go great but also remember we are Protected by the Gods.

In my opinion, some people will buy those things and won’t use them or they might have some problems with the thing. And the rest will be fine.

I avoid buying things like clothes and some things during a void moon, I don’t start things and I don’t put any expectation into things.

This is like how someone may start a job during mercury retrograde and get fired and/or quit and other employees who started the same day will probably stay and work there for a while.

The key is awareness and less expectation and not starting things during the void moon and mercury retrograde.

What happens if your born during a void moon? Does it affect one's moon sign at all, sorry if this is a silly question or has been answered before.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back