Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how to be more grounded?

Some people answered to my question, and im very thankfull to them, may Satan bless their help in the next year. Im not grounded, so i do EZ chakra spin on my base chakra, do preliminary meditation for the earth element, absorb black energy. Is there any other way to be more grounded? Some people said i need to do void meditation, but i dont know what is happening around me cause i dont live in the moment, so the void meditation is not sucessfull. Any advice what should i do? May Satan bless your help.

Hail Satan and Happy new year!

himmler was a legend said:
Some people answered to my question, and im very thankfull to them, may Satan bless their help in the next year. Im not grounded, so i do EZ chakra spin on my base chakra, do preliminary meditation for the earth element, absorb black energy. Is there any other way to be more grounded? Some people said i need to do void meditation, but i dont know what is happening around me cause i dont live in the moment, so the void meditation is not sucessfull. Any advice what should i do? May Satan bless your help.

You may want to try Saturn's square as Saturn deals with grounding. It has been said that it also helps in stimulating the Kundalini. It might also bring to the surface karmic problems which you'll have to deal with.

The Alchemist7 said:

You may want to try Saturn's square as Saturn deals with grounding. It has been said that it also helps in stimulating the Kundalini. It might also bring to the surface karmic problems which you'll have to deal with.
It has also been said many times that doing the saturn square is dangerous and should be avoided, not sure where you were when they said that.

If you're able to, try using the Earth Element, and make sure you don't overdo it. I think the Earth Element helps with grounding.

Aquarius said:
It has also been said many times that doing the saturn square is dangerous and should be avoided, not sure where you were when they said that.
I have heard about this, but Saturn also have pozitive aspects. Otherwise what is the reason for Saturn square being listed together with the others. It should be removed if is that dangerous and cannot be done.

You said that your spinning your base chakra but are you actively empowering it with the full chakra meditation?

Just empowering my base chakra grounds me, that’s something that the base chakra rules over. Keeping you grounded.

What is the situation exactly where you’re trying to be grounded? Sometimes you can mess this up yourself with just thoughts in your head that are false or not real and just fake impressions and thoughts you or the other person put into your head.

Just empowering the chakras daily and cleaning the soul, protection etc will make you feel more confident and grounded, just try to do quality meditations.

What helps me stay calm and grounded is literally just cleaning and empowering my lower chakras. My base and sacral chakras needed extra attention, more then my other chakras, you may need to do the same thing. Also hatha yoga, the satanama mantra, the aum mantra. Even runes like Isa can help ground, although I wouldn't suggest long term use of the rune.

Im not doing full chakra meditation because i didnt open my 3rd eye and chakras yet. Im trying to be grounded because im a dreamer and live in my mind. I dont know what is happening around me.

If void meditation doesn't feel successful then keep practicing, don't strain yourself on it. Have you done the 40 day program?

The Alchemist7 said:
Aquarius said:
I have heard about this, but Saturn also have pozitive aspects. Otherwise what is the reason for Saturn square being listed together with the others. It should be removed if is that dangerous and cannot be done.
The best things to use are runes and elements. Speaking of Saturn is just a planet, of course it can be used as a source of negative energy to curse how the enemy uses it and can also be used astrologically as a spy lamp for negative things. Maybe Saturn's square can be used for seriousness and discipline but there's always a better way to do things. Saturn is essentially a thing of death and negativity and if its cabalistic square is used for seriousness, it can force one to be serious with a potentially fatal disease. Be very careful with the affirmations and make sure you cover every aspect. The question of affirmations applies to every energy, Saturn's energy I think is gray and/or black. There are better things, pure and eternal that can be used, such as Runes and Elements for example.

You will likely get a lot farther with cleansing your base Chakra and empowering it and possibly invoking earth taking it at a pace that is safe for you and of course not over doing it or doing more than is stated on the meditation if you haven't worked with this element for awhile or before less is better than overdoing it for sure

Saturn should probably mainly be used only if it is really the cause of the problem such as it seriously being debilitated or conjunct neptune or something. If it is then this can probably help a lot. If not it may not be worth it and may be a risk not worth taking.

It would be important to be familiar with your natal chart. What Saturn rules and what possible negative things would happen if it goes badly so you can stop or at least be aware.

It really doesn't surprise me a lot of people had negative things happen with the Saturn Square first off back when it first came out no one said anything or much about retrograde on it I remember there were people doing it at that time. Saturn retrograde is quite negative in fact you do not want that energy at all it is very unlikely to turn out positive. In fact I think it will likely be negative all the time and completly disastrous to certain people depending on where Saturn is in the chart.

The next thing is some of those people were probably still programmed by the enemy in some way so this allowed Saturn energies from it to connect to curses of the enemy through that probably and if they were not fully keeping up with yoga and/or meditation or Protection they would not get good things from Saturn transits let alone this.

Nothing negative happened to me and it did help me with organization and grounding a lot that is why I didn't fully get on the bandwagon to be against it. Then again I don't care for the energy or feeling it gives much so I can't suggest using this unless your Saturn Conjunct Neptune or something then by all means try it but be very careful stop immediately and use Surya and the sun if things go badly till you are cleansed.

This should not be the first thing someone tries in this situation I'd see it more as a last resort or emergency thing than something someone should try first.

Prethivi is the name of earth in Sanskrit.

PPP-RRR-EEE-TH-EEE-VVV-EEE

Void, Alternate Nostril and Hatha And Kundalini Yoga are Grounding.

Im not doing full chakra meditation because i didnt open my 3rd eye and chakras yet. Im trying to be grounded because im a dreamer and live in my mind. I dont know what is happening around me.

And why have you not opened your chakras yet? It is important to open the chakras and begin empowering them and cleaning them, this is a way we spiritually develop. By empowering, cleaning and unblocking the chakras.

So I would get to opening the chakras if I were you. It is very beginner and is an important thing to do.

That’s where development of your consciousness will begin to come in. When you begin to empower your chakras and cleanse them.

Darksage666 said:

And why have you not opened your chakras yet? It is important to open the chakras and begin empowering them and cleaning them, this is a way we spiritually develop. By empowering, cleaning and unblocking the chakras.

So I would get to opening the chakras if I were you. It is very beginner and is an important thing to do.

That’s where development of your consciousness will begin to come in. When you begin to empower your chakras and cleanse them.

Dont worry i didnt opened my chakras yet because right now im opening it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back