Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

So now that it is 2020...

FancyMancy

...do you feel any differently?! Can you see clearly now?! :p Things are supposed to change from this year, or change more, at least. Then there is 2022...

FancyMancy said:
...do you feel any differently?! Can you see clearly now?! :p Things are supposed to change from this year, or change more, at least. Then there is 2022...

I noticed it too 2020 = 2+0+2+0 = 4 which is the number of satan :twisted:

FancyMancy said:
I feel significantly better than last year, in every way. Time is the ally of SS.

FancyMancy said:

yes i can feel differently : i am growing with satanic spirit
1731.jpg

Things are supposed to change from this year, or change more, at least : everything is changing we are growing with knowledge + fully awaken + we exited the jewtrix
Adolph%2BHitler%2Bboy.jpg

I CAN SEE CLEARLY : CLEAR AS THE SUN 100%
2017-07-29_ent_33177453_I2.JPG

Then there is 2022 : :twisted:
jPORp32.gif

I can feel those sick spiritual gains coming :twisted:

Let's work harder from now on.

FancyMancy said:

The date may change but the days dont really do. However the point is that it is a celebration.

At the middle of this decade there will be a deadly planetary configuration for the enemy and it will be the first time in history they will lack their spiritual shield.

Hehe I know that this year is going to be even better than previous one. What is so special about 2022 if i may ask? o.o

Lunar Dance 666 said:
FancyMancy said:

The date may change but the days dont really do. However the point is that it is a celebration.

This sounds horrible/

FancyMancy said:

I feel... EXHILRATED!! WE SHALL SHOW THEM THE POWER OF SLOTHZ AND MIGHTY SATANNNN!!!!

Ardgion said:
What is so special about 2022 if i may ask? o.o
2020 is supposed to be a significant year, 2022 is supposed to be a significant year, 2025 is supposed to be a significant year...

Larissa666 said:
Thousahll said:
Change from 3D to 5D consciousness. More will be active in astral.

What does this mean?

That is some new age bullshit claim they last i was aware were making about 2012 and nothing much happened in the world or society that year other than us shifting near the end of that year more into aquarius energy as some people stated and I myself too sensed but but that didn't change anything on its own at all as you see we are still stuck in the same messed up world controlled by the Jews and few people actually ascended by meditating.

They like the Jewhovas Witnesses keep picking a random date to say humanity will ascend in consciousness (like the JWs say the world will end) that year or on a specific date sometimes.

However without people meditating or knowing the truth and the enemy being destroyed nothing will ever change no matter what energies the earth recieves from various astrological things.

So no we are not going to just ascend in consciousness this year doing nothing. If we do happen to take down the enemy mostly or fully this year and people start to wake up its because of what we did NOT anything else. We must do something if we want things to change.

The enemy wants us to just sit around and do nothing so they can take full control that is why they say things like this.

Length said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
FancyMancy said:

This sounds horrible/

Ye well sorry for my depressed reply to this. Not really sorry though.

slyscorpion said:
Larissa666 said:
Thousahll said:
Change from 3D to 5D consciousness. More will be active in astral.

What does this mean?

They like the Jewhovas Witnesses keep picking a random date to say humanity will ascend in consciousness (like the JWs say the world will end) that year or on a specific date sometimes.

LMAO I laughed when you said this.
They are truly warped in the head. I wonder where they keep coming out with numbers? Surely they'll run out of numbers in their cursed book eventually.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back