Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I was in a relationship with other race for 3+years but online

sahasrarabliss said:
FancyMancy said:
sahasrarabliss said:
Taylor Swift.
You're not missing the points; you're ignoring the points. Have fun!
I jokingly said.
And What points?
I replied to live spell post while it was supposed to be posted here.
About affirmations.

I want her to contact me herself. I did best. But no response. She hadn't even opened mail.
I want her to contact back.

So what affirmations would be appropriate?
I am not certain what this is all about anymore, and quite frankly I've passed caring. I can't be arsed, and I don't care to try and make sense of it. You should come up with your own affirmation.

My honest opinion is this is fake and attempting to sell something there is no evidence actually offered and it sounds like a commercial.

sahasrarabliss said:
Read that post if you want to know what they are upto and how they are achieving IMPOSSIBLE things in LOVE case merely by using their Subconscious Mind and IMAGINATION.

Good to know you healed your neck, mein bro. I think you answered your own question here.

That video the women went through a process to remove any mental blocks to this process and she had three Chi Kung masters doing Reiki style energy healing on her as well. This was done with the combination of spiritual power and clean mind to the goal. You healed your neck after months of putting the power into the spot and affirmations when you used this method all you did was allow the command to go directly into the unconsciousness mind directly and it connected with the power you already raised programmed and sent there and manifested. You might have to learn to focus your mind and remove limiting beliefs with cleaning the soul. What you used is also in Bardon's book of Intro into Hermetic's and has been mentioned on the JoS as well. Same with the instructions to think of and feel and believe while programming energy. This is all directing energy.

Your questions about the working you want should be answered in the using the Aura for magic article on the JoS power meditation page.

sahasrarabliss said:
There is a video of a Chinese patient healing her cancer within a matter of few minutes with the power of BELIEF alone.

Now you'd call that video fake. But would you call me a liar if I told you that I had healed my worst neck pain in matter of 4 hours of sleep without doing any energy work but with imagination and feeling alone???

You probably won't believe me. Pityful souls you are.

The line from Sahasrara was that working for Satan instills some sort of slave mentality and that Satan will love us all the same if we are not working for him. And to leave the forums and stop being feeling like we need to do anything. Wrote around 10 huge posts for this.

He added a lot about how the HPS suck for working for Satan and how all energy work and the JoS sucks into his posts. He knows way better. He'll enlighten us into the MudHut creation mentality.

What you read here is the icicles of the whole sperberg thrown at us. He wrote around 15 replies attacking members and us as a whole.

He healed his neck by believing in it after all. A monstrous achievement!

Line also went the JoS that writes all of this in the beginner section doesn't emphasize the fact.

I think in the last days he probably came around.

HP Mageson666 said:
My honest opinion is this is fake and attempting to sell something there is no evidence actually offered and it sounds like a commercial.

sahasrarabliss said:
Read that post if you want to know what they are upto and how they are achieving IMPOSSIBLE things in LOVE case merely by using their Subconscious Mind and IMAGINATION.

HP Mageson666 said:

sahasrarabliss said:
If by "commercial" you mean an advert (as opposed to an industrial or a residential), then I agree. I know I didn't receive an answer after I asked if s/he was advertising it.

HP Mageson666 said:
Good to know you healed your neck, mein bro. I think you answered your own question here.

That video the women went through a process to remove any mental blocks to this process and she had three Chi Kung masters doing Reiki style energy healing on her as well. This was done with the combination of spiritual power and clean mind to the goal. You healed your neck after months of putting the power into the spot and affirmations when you used this method all you did was allow the command to go directly into the unconsciousness mind directly and it connected with the power you already raised programmed and sent there and manifested. You might have to learn to focus your mind and remove limiting beliefs with cleaning the soul. What you used is also in Bardon's book of Intro into Hermetic's and has been mentioned on the JoS as well. Same with the instructions to think of and feel and believe while programming energy. This is all directing energy.

Your questions about the working you want should be answered in the using the Aura for magic article on the JoS power meditation page.

sahasrarabliss said:
There is a video of a Chinese patient healing her cancer within a matter of few minutes with the power of BELIEF alone.

Now you'd call that video fake. But would you call me a liar if I told you that I had healed my worst neck pain in matter of 4 hours of sleep without doing any energy work but with imagination and feeling alone???

You probably won't believe me. Pityful souls you are.

That's what neatly and clearly explains what I was looking an explanation for. I was uselessly arguing with FancyMancy and he/she wasted his own energy to by telling me about that Neville. While I knew everything about it and about what he preached. I just filtered out the Xian stuff and took out and used what seemed to work for me. And I was baffled why and you explained it to me now. Thanks. My mind needs to believe too with a firm and calm conviction (that's what I had, I had a calm firm conviction of my neck was already normal and healed) and in that way it connects to the power i had programmed energy and directed..

I'd search for that book in search box on forums.

Yeah she had three guys standing there. But it was her own power of belief too and being fully receptive no??
Thanks for clearing this confusion.

No. I wasn't advertising them. I joined here since 2012 February. Since May 2012 life had been turned upside down. Seen Christian ministers in dream, Greys, I had even cut myself on arm too in a relationship years ago and later I suspected she was jewish.
There is one problem in life and because of it I can't do anything and it has become so important for me. I could have solved it if I was 20.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HP Mageson666 said:

sahasrarabliss said:

I wanted to direct their attention to follow their own ways in their personal rituals to Satan. The way I worded it out may have been wrong and too much emotional that it neglected important and main aspect. That's all I wanted to say. I think you exaggerated what I had wrote.

sahasrarabliss said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HP Mageson666 said:

I wanted to direct their attention to follow their own ways in their personal rituals to Satan. The way I worded it out may have been wrong and too much emotional that it neglected important and main aspect. That's all I wanted to say. I think you exaggerated what I had wrote.

We aren't your enemies or against you mein dude, anyway, I understand your post was heated. But like don't lie about stuff, the JoS says that stuff in like the most basic places.

I think you may have felt bad or guilty in regards to a few things, and that's why you had an explosion. It's ok.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
sahasrarabliss said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

We aren't your enemies or against you mein dude, anyway, I understand your post was heated. But like don't lie about stuff, the JoS says that stuff in like the most basic places.

I think you may have felt bad or guilty in regards to a few things, and that's why you had an explosion. It's ok.

Yeah I understand. Here I have the freedom to express. On other places I'd be banned on my first post. I was being suicidal again after losing her and then I got into their stuff and it seems like I was directed to that stuff as to ground myself again to realise self worth by their so cool talk about self worth. It helped to get myself back mentally normal again. Now I don't feel like doing their stuff anymore.

Here I can express myself without being hesitant or being ashamed of myself that I have this or that personal life issue. On other place of internet I'd not be so open about my personal problem.

So thanks alot for understanding. I apologize if I had said something bad to clergy and members. Apologising to fancy, and aquarius too from the core of my Heart.
Thanks.

Yeah JoS says that stuff as basic as it is most basic stuff and those new agers coaches are making money merely by teaching childlike methods which doesn't give anyone real power in hand. Most of these coaches are jews.

Magesom explained what I needed. Thanks to him too.

sahasrarabliss said:
But what if I want to attract someone back in life.. Do I have to visualise white energy around myself... Or around her? Same time visualising her coming back to me? To visualise her already come back to me NOW?
No white energy anywhere. White is the color of deflection, purification, and isolation. The reason we dont use it even for stuff like cleaning, is because as a color it has inherently isolative properties when used on its own. The uses for pure white color are very limited, such as if you want to isolate someone or do a mindwipe. This is why we use not white, but white-gold, when doing general cleaning or empowerment. White-gold is a much warmer color, like the light of the sun. It doesn't have any negative effects to it like the pure white color does.

The best colors for attracting someone into your life are white-gold and green. You can use both or just one of them. I think white-gold is the better general option, but green is essential if you want deep love to be involved (this also applies for platonic love in friendships).

sahasrarabliss said:
I don't want to mess up with this step 3 during the day. And do I also have to state the affirmations with feelings and feeling it is already happening Now or it has already happened now? Which one is better?
I think the best way to describe is to just state the affirmation with conviction that it is a done deal. Not necessarily that it has already happened, but that it is happening and basically fated to be. An unchangeable outcome.

When I was into subliminals I also heavily employed that method of thinking that the results are "already there" and stuff like this. And the biggest thing I noticed with that was that I personally could not do this with full conviction. Because it's just lying to yourself if you pretend that it is already manifested physically if you can clearly see that this isn't the case.
Instead of this, just be fully convinced that it is fated to happen because of your energy-work, and that it essentially already "has happened" in the sense that nothing can prevent it from manifesting. Another way to describe would be to be convinced it has already happened on the astral, and is now manifesting in the physical with unstoppable certainty.

I hope this made some sense. Putting into words what I mean with this isn't very easy.
The important part is to be fully convinced. You have to use a method that allows you to have full certainty and conviction in what you state, because this is where the power lies.

Shael said:
sahasrarabliss said:
The important part is to be fully convinced. You have to use a method that allows you to have full certainty and conviction in what you state, because this is where the power lies.
Like this :lol:
BiodegradableDeliciousArmednylonshrimp-max-1mb.gif

Shael said:
sahasrarabliss said:
But what if I want to attract someone back in life.. Do I have to visualise white energy around myself... Or around her? Same time visualising her coming back to me? To visualise her already come back to me NOW?
No white energy anywhere. White is the color of deflection, purification, and isolation. The reason we dont use it even for stuff like cleaning, is because as a color it has inherently isolative properties when used on its own. The uses for pure white color are very limited, such as if you want to isolate someone or do a mindwipe. This is why we use not white, but white-gold, when doing general cleaning or empowerment. White-gold is a much warmer color, like the light of the sun. It doesn't have any negative effects to it like the pure white color does.

The best colors for attracting someone into your life are white-gold and green. You can use both or just one of them. I think white-gold is the better general option, but green is essential if you want deep love to be involved (this also applies for platonic love in friendships).

sahasrarabliss said:
I don't want to mess up with this step 3 during the day. And do I also have to state the affirmations with feelings and feeling it is already happening Now or it has already happened now? Which one is better?
I think the best way to describe is to just state the affirmation with conviction that it is a done deal. Not necessarily that it has already happened, but that it is happening and basically fated to be. An unchangeable outcome.

When I was into subliminals I also heavily employed that method of thinking that the results are "already there" and stuff like this. And the biggest thing I noticed with that was that I personally could not do this with full conviction. Because it's just lying to yourself if you pretend that it is already manifested physically if you can clearly see that this isn't the case.
Instead of this, just be fully convinced that it is fated to happen because of your energy-work, and that it essentially already "has happened" in the sense that nothing can prevent it from manifesting. Another way to describe would be to be convinced it has already happened on the astral, and is now manifesting in the physical with unstoppable certainty.

I hope this made some sense. Putting into words what I mean with this isn't very easy.

What about bluish-white, what it is use for??

Shael said:
sahasrarabliss said:

sahasrarabliss said:

Yeah white gold I meant to say. But just wrote white.
Yeah that firm conviction with calm mind.
Thanks for it. I thoroughly read and re-reading your post.

@mageson

yeeah I was going back always to how to use Aura page when ever I went to love spell page.

Will be back here on this post later. If I have problem is understanding something. Or need confirmation.

I remember now how carelessly I had used this "how to use Aura" Magick article and I used it carelessly one shot without. Then I was seeing results few days later. I think if I remember I just had programmed it without feeling and emotions... Something like "they/my teachers respecting me.." I don't remember exactly."

The college teachers had started respecting me, looking at me with a different perspective and one of them even asked "Who you think is your strong competitor in this semester exams" for getting first position in the class. That question was not in alignment to how negative I was feeling about myself in regards to studies that time.

While I wasn't even doing good with study. It was one test which made her think and say to me how awesomely I wrote answers when I had thought and kind of knew that I didn't do well in that test and left some questions unattented. I remember I was expecting to see her getting disappointed while she was checking my test papers and she said the unexpected opposite positive things. Lol.

Slightning666 said:
What about bluish-white, what it is use for??
I don't think that would be a good combination at all. Both white and blue are cold colors. It would very likely still isolate heavily. It might have uses in icy magick, freezing things spiritually like with the Isa rune.

[Disclaimer: What I wrote here is about a white-blue combination, and NOT about the color of light blue. That color is related to Jupiter and Air, and has different uses that can be read about on the color page on JoS.]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back