Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I just experienced dead (spirits) of Jews trying to bargan, then BEGGING for mercy, TOTAL WIN!

Covenant of Orion

Just informing of my experience today. I am spiritually open from the JoS practices.

A jew literally invoked in my body, and I sensed that he was gauging me to see my level of advancement. He started to try to bargain for me to cease spiritual warfare. I am dead serious. He literally said the words "10,000 shekels." I thought of what he was saying. So... he wants me to stop doing what is not only in my best interest... but in the best interest of my people (I am a blonde, blue eyed Northern European, dead fucking serious) and this fucking RAT was trying to buy me out with 10,000 fucking shekels, which is pocket change for them.

This is what I want to point out... MASSIVE LOL, THEY'RE STINGY WITH MONEY WHEN TRYING TO PURCHASE THEIR GODDAMN LIVES.

I also subtly noticed that they are FUCKED. THEY ARE FUCKING SCARED. I am not a High Priest, fuck no I'm not, I am just another one of our soldiers: what I am pointing out that JoS has no ulterior motive, they are not lying, it IS NOT PROPAGANDA. I am another practitioner of Spiritual Satanism and I did not just start when I made this account. I have been paying attention to this website for quite some time.

My point out is that for our brothers and sisters in Satan, I am providing another confirmation from someone within OUR OWN RANKS... these pus filled TICKS are SCREWED!!!!

A couple more details of what I observed, I went into my garage to smoke and these fucking dead jews. LOL. One was on his hands and knees almost crying, and I just took out the disk that we use to clean our souls in returning curses (I use a white disk) and I just willed the disk to chop off their arms and chop them in half. There was even a jew with a pure gold aura, with white (probably a top rabbi) and I split him in half from the crotch all the way up out of the side of his neck. I could literally taste iron from the blood that was shed, it was polluting the air.

One last note is that the souls of the dead jews were extremely SLOW. They were extremely slowed down, as if in a bad dream.

LET US KEEP BUILDING THE NIGHTMARE WORLD ALL AROUND DAR JOOS.

HAIL SATANAMA MAKARA

I am Spiritually open enough to feel things on the astral somewhat. I totally believe your story from what I have experienced in sensing things the last week or two especially. I have been getting this sense of strong fear and doom from the enemy like they know they are done for. Let's keep up the good work and win this. All we need to do is maybe step up a little bit cause of them feeling so fearful.

Even the enemy entities have this fearful doomed feeling to them now and they don't seem as powerful as they used to be probably because they have less energy to feed on to use to attack us.

Anyone else feel this and no If a Jew did this to me id laugh and though I probably shouldn't do it say something like if you wanted us to have mercy you should have left us alone to begin with too late now.

Covenant of Orion said:
I split him in half from the crotch all the way up out of the side of his neck. I could literally taste iron from the blood that was shed, it was polluting the air.

Man you got some really special powers right there :lol:
Hope that's a RTR allegory ,if not ..I'm missing something myself

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back