Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New Year Address

Mageson666

We have moved the wheel forewords this year greatly and have accomplished much and we have done this together as a unified community.

Our ancestors our forefathers and mothers had a dream called Shambhala a world in which every man would become a Deva and every women a Devi and this world would be transformed into eternal paradise. This dream lives on and becomes real through our commitment to our cause. We have only one goal and one cause this one. We in the following year will continue to fight spiritually against our enemies who oppose this sacred dream and we will fight on under the banner of our sacred God and Father Satan! We will not stop in our mission till the mission is done and this world is Shambhala! Gentile Pride and Gentile Power!

The dream is real.

Remember this in the coming year.

Much love and blessings to you all.

Thanks a lot HP! We appreciate how much you do for us. Your Satanic family loves you and we'll always be right by your side

Hail Satan!!!

I think this is how we should try to present Satanism when talking to people online in various places or otherwise if you are fortunate enough to meet someone where it is known to be safe to do so (follow your intuition and the Gods on this)

This is how the enemy religions present themselves they always have false promises of some kind of paradise if you follow them most often in the afterlife but there were some sects of enemy religions that promise this on Earth as well at some distant future time.

We should try to show that this promise is a lie and this is not hard actually if you have them look at the world around them and the news and they are not fully brainwashed.

We should present that Satan and his Demons promise an eternal paradise and actually delivers on this promise in the here and now shows us how to attain this and is working on making the world this.

I know the enemy doesn't like this kind of approach for sure at all that is why we maybe should focus more on it in online warfare when bringing people to the truth.

We could also focus on positive pieces traits like spiritual connections with others a family meditation etc

I know the age of pieces is over with pretty much but this is how the enemy got so many followers in recent times when they couldn't always just murder their way to control they promised all these things that only their enemy Satan can deliver. We should make that clear.

Happy New Year and new glories.

We are a genuine militia, an army of purpose is a legitimate army, no different to what makes the military the military. Our fight is one that is crucial to our very survival, freedom and happiness, but there is such a thing as too much fighting. Though we fight a very real war do not forget that there is a life you still live beyond spiritual warfare and combat.

Stay consistent in your spiritual efforts and continue to combat against the enemy, but remember to give some time to yourself to still enjoy simple pleasures whether that is a nice cup of coffee, a good movie, spending time with friends or some relaxing music. Managing stress and pressure to keep a healthy mind results in a mind that stays strong and can keep chugging along through the throes of war.

Take care of yourselves in the coming year and maintain good health in mind, body and soul.

Happy New Year All!

And we in the UK have been promised that the UK will be leaving the eu on 31st January. So there's the jooish wet dream of their one world order getting broken up.

Onwards and Upwards. 2020 will be great. Just keep the good work up and we've won.

HP Mageson666 said:
We have moved the wheel forewords this year greatly and have accomplished much and we have done this together as a unified community.

Our ancestors our forefathers and mothers had a dream called Shambhala a world in which every man would become a Deva and every women a Devi and this world would be transformed into eternal paradise. This dream lives on and becomes real through our commitment to our cause. We have only one goal and one cause this one. We in the following year will continue to fight spiritually against our enemies who oppose this sacred dream and we will fight on under the banner of our sacred God and Father Satan! We will not stop in our mission till the mission is done and this world is Shambhala! Gentile Pride and Gentile Power!

The dream is real.

Remember this in the coming year.

Much love and blessings to you all.
Love you bro ... Hail Satan Hail Dagon

Happy new year everyone. Keep up the RTRs relentlessly and get this win. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWSVAE42Ibw Us fighting against jews with RTR Swords, RTR Shields and RTR Pilas.

´The jews pray to their one-god YHVH for the arrival of their mystical messiah to bring them peace, instead, WE bring THEM...DEATH!` :evil:

The only thing i hope from next year is to be MUCH more angrier to the Enemy of ALL that Is and hence deal MUCH more damage and suffering to them!

Hail Satan And a Blessed New Year to you all my Family! :D

Happy New year to all the Satanic family, may our victory come faster than it was predicted.

Something about this year... I dont know, it just makes me REALLY energized thinking about it. Maybe because its second-last/last decade before the Gods return. Or that at this decades end there SURELY is no one who doesnt know of the Enemy(given that how much damage we have already done to them with the FINAL RTR alone). I dont know... it just does!! :cool: :cool: :twisted: :twisted:

Happy New Year and Decade To my Bros and Sis SSrs and JOS HPs and HPSs

Happy New Year to my SS Family! :mrgreen:

I have a really good feeling that this is the year where we see a lot of positive changes for Gentiles, and a lot of eradication of the jewish agenda. :twisted:

Happy New Year to all my SS brothers and sisters!!
Although, isn't the Satanic new year at Beltane?

slyscorpion said:

Yeah. It's a really uplifting message and I really appreciate that this site actually has something like that, not just the endless hate that many others seem to have.

Just think about it, most people for their entire lives live believing in either mind-bending disgusting religious propaganda, or that their lives are utterly devoid of meaning and that they're soon to fall into oblivion and disappear as if they never even existed. Some people don't even believe in free will. The thought that in the future, they might be able to live as long as they want does not even seem like a possibility for most and seems ridiculous even as a dream.

In real life, most people are basically bound to some slave-like job and live from paycheck to paycheck, they barely make ends meet as the system tries to crush them by design. A world where everyone has spiritual abilities and is increasingly free from scarcity of either survival needs or personal time is unimaginable to most people.

In the dreary world we live in today, this whole search for spiritual liberation still seems like an escape from death and a way to try to avoid how terrible the world really is, but eventually, if things go well, it won't be. It's not just about being able to live forever. Not everyone's going to take that exact path, anyways, at least not in the same way. Some people will still want to die and reincarnate rather than become immortal right away, once they're not worried about dying permanently anymore. For example, let's say someone lives a bad life and has a lot of regrets. It's not strange that they might want to get reborn again and live a more pure and just life first before recollecting everything about a past life or becoming immortal. Others might live several more lives before they feel that they truly deserve to be immortal and find themselves worthy of completing the process. Some, of course, might become immortal as soon as they can, but you know there are cases where even an immortal person could decide to get reborn again too. And even among people who do become gods and remain that way indefinitely, not everyone's going to just act like they're the exact same person as everyone else. Nor will everyone even necessarily be fully satisfied with themselves just because they became immortal and capable of living as long as they want.

The main takeaway for me, though, isn't just that these spiritual teachings could put an end to death and diseases, improve everyone's intelligence, and open up many more possibilities, but that most people using them in the future will be a lot happier as they are finally able to live out their lives completely the way they want to live them, with far fewer limits on their freedom. Even space travel will finally be possible. It's all going to be just so much better if the general tyranny of the enemy system can finally be overthrown.

slyscorpion said:
I think this is how we should try to present Satanism when talking to people online in various places or otherwise if you are fortunate enough to meet someone where it is known to be safe to do so (follow your intuition and the Gods on this)

This is how the enemy religions present themselves they always have false promises of some kind of paradise if you follow them most often in the afterlife but there were some sects of enemy religions that promise this on Earth as well at some distant future time.

We should try to show that this promise is a lie and this is not hard actually if you have them look at the world around them and the news and they are not fully brainwashed.

We should present that Satan and his Demons promise an eternal paradise and actually delivers on this promise in the here and now shows us how to attain this and is working on making the world this.

I know the enemy doesn't like this kind of approach for sure at all that is why we maybe should focus more on it in online warfare when bringing people to the truth.

We could also focus on positive pieces traits like spiritual connections with others a family meditation etc

I know the age of pieces is over with pretty much but this is how the enemy got so many followers in recent times when they couldn't always just murder their way to control they promised all these things that only their enemy Satan can deliver. We should make that clear.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back