Zoroastrianism and Nietzsche

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Prince.of.wallachia

Zoroastrianism and Nietzsche

Postby Prince.of.wallachia » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:29 pm

Why did Nietzsche write book about Zoroastrianism and put him in the upper human character?

Zoroastrian is not a Jew?

Hail Satan, brothers.
By discussing the sacrifices of the last war, we want to become true friends of a peace that will eventually heal the wounds everyone has suffered.

-Adolf Hitler

Libra

Re: Zoroastrianism and Nietzsche

Postby Libra » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:16 pm

Nietzsche uses the name Zarathustra in a more ironic way. That one of the founders of a “good vs evil” moral institution should be the first to see how erroneous it really is.

Have you actually read any Nietzsche? He uses satire a lot.

loki88

Postby loki88 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:25 pm

I was also confused about this. Stephen flowers the presumed disinfo agent is shilling and attemtpting to revitalize the corpse of zoroastrianism and albert pike seemed big on the idea also. Stumbling upon new info re: zoroastrianism in its connection to xtianity via Revilo P Oliver's "The Origins of xtianity" I was led to confusion about this also given Nietzsche's ambivalent relationship with jews. You say its 'ironic'....but many altright types also like to be (((ironic))). I can see your point to some extent but not knowing over much about zoro I can't be sure Nietzsche was not perhaps confused...or is it merely my own confusion(ahaha)?
BTW: Do you know of any credible translations in English of Nietzsche's works? I was under the impression that Thomas Common and H l Mencken as well as Ludovici were trustworthy but am not sure.

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:29 pm

It’s not a books about Zoroastrianism, which is indeed one of the most ancient forms of judaism/christianity.

For Nietzsche, Zaratnurstra, Jesus and Socartes are symbols and counter-examples to be emulated.

Jesus and Zarathustra destroyed the ancient pagan religions as prophetic figures. Nietzsche was a anti-christ like f and anti Zararhustra who did the same thing for christianity and other slave programs.

Socrates is the one who subverted and destroyed philosophy.
Nietsche wanted to be a counter-Socrates, who destroyes the utterly jewed, modern philosoohy and return to the roots of true ancient wisdom, such as Heraclitus.

Just imagine a Business Manual titled thus spome George Soros, which would teach Gentiles how to destroy jews financially and how to destroy the jewish economic system.
"I feel awe of the Gods, I love, I revere, I venerate them,
and in short have the same feelings towards them
as one would have towards kind master,
or teachers or fathers or guardians or any beings of that sort"
-Julianus Imperator

loki88

Postby loki88 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:13 pm

Savitar wrote:It’s not a books about Zoroastrianism, which is indeed one of the most ancient forms of judaism/christianity.

For Nietzsche, Zaratnurstra, Jesus and Socartes are symbols and counter-examples to be emulated.

Jesus and Zarathustra destroyed the ancient pagan religions as prophetic figures. Nietzsche was a anti-christ like f and anti Zararhustra who did the same thing for christianity and other slave programs.

Nietsche wanted to be a counter-Socrates, who destroyes the utterly jewed, modern philosoohy and return to the roots of true ancient wisdom, such as Heraclitus.

Just imagine a Business Manual titled thus spome George Soros, which would teach Gentiles how to destroy jews financially and how to destroy the jewish economic system.

interesting insight into Socrates. Check out my thoughts before I read this:

SOCRATES: CITIZEN OF THE WORLD
the race-mixed mongrel Socrates and his universalist philosophy
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Gxz5p6Hv2etp/

Prince.of.wallachia

Postby Prince.of.wallachia » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:06 am

loki88 wrote:
Savitar wrote:It’s not a books about Zoroastrianism, which is indeed one of the most ancient forms of judaism/christianity.

interesting insight into Socrates. Check out my thoughts before I read this:

SOCRATES: CITIZEN OF THE WORLD
the race-mixed mongrel Socrates and his universalist philosophy
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Gxz5p6Hv2etp/

I don't like this guy's voice.
By discussing the sacrifices of the last war, we want to become true friends of a peace that will eventually heal the wounds everyone has suffered.

-Adolf Hitler