Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The LIE of KETO

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You can't eat only fat. Do you want to shit a gallon of pure grease? That's a horrible idea! :shock:

Just eat a full varied diet with many different nutrients. Maybe changes in different seasons. More fat in the winter, and more carbs in the summer. But always a variety of foods and nutrients. You need both.

You will be surprised what people will come up with.

One of my friends decided to go Keto. So she claims she was being healthy when she ate mcdonalds because keto=fat=healthy, and did everything she can do to get rid of veggies/fruits. In reality she feels crappy most of the time.

beareroflightandtrth83 said:
I been low-carbing/keto on and off for years and trust me it works but its not suppose to be used in the long term at all. It is used for people who are diabetic or sensitive to sugar. (like table sugar for an example). I stay away from breads, wheat, since I am gluten intolerant and I also stay away from cows milk due to lactose intolerance. No diet is one-size fit all.

If I had to choose the type of diet I have its close to paleo, it includes fruits, veggies, nuts, and healthy meats and healthy fats, limits dairy and definitely stay away from bread and pasta. OH and I try to eat all natural unpackaged vegetables and fruits as well as meats to the best of my ability.

If you are smart when it comes to using keto or low carb. From my understanding, during the day I eat little to no carbs and sometimes do intermittent fasting when my energy is off the roof and it controls blood sugar and blood sugar also controls the hormones in the body.

a reason for constipation and kidney problems is not enough fiber in the veggies and not drinking enough water, and consuming electrolytes in the form of salt.

If one is doing physical exercise like cardio or weight training, you do need your carbs but they should be in the form of fruits and vegetables or maybe some healthy yogurt.

Same no wheat or milk. I get carbs from veggies and fruit, nuts and berries. I usually stay under 150 a day unless I eat alot of beans. I am kinda low carb but I cant do the 10 carbs a day.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
In Natures Eternal religion (or the White mans bible) it is mentioned that humans are fruitarians (might have misspelled).
Neither vegetarians (we don't eat grass) nor carnivores nor omnivores (we don't eat everything at all).

The book also mentioned that there are supposedly 5 different categories of food eaters and not 3 (again I might have misremembered on the exact number).

It also mentions on fasting to get rid of diseases.. which is something that I am doubting about. But if you think of diseases being caused by an overload of (toxic) waste in the body then I can imagine that a fast or a resting period, rather, would help heal the problem,
However I don't think going on a diet of water (or juice) alone is very smart o.o

Vegan is a death diet as much as keto. I have done both and proven it thoroughly. Check these out:

#sv3rige interviews LOKI Ex-Vegan (3 Years): Trapped In The Hell-th Matrix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtVQpkMQAK8

https://youtu.be/Y76FlXvfKWE

VEGAN DIE-IT

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Zr5g0VE43NFK/

HELL-TH: the 'hell-th' and [un]fitness industry exposed

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NSMTNO4hSo4J/

If one is doing physical exercise like cardio or weight training, you do need your carbs but they should be in the form of fruits and vegetables or maybe some healthy yogurt.
Why is that? We are not all gluten intolerant. Which is the ONLY reason to avoid breads and pastas. Otherwise, it doesn’t matter as long as they’re healthy bread and pasta selections. Look at the Italians. They’re noted to be one of the more predominantly healthy people in Europe and bread and pasta is a staple of their diet. Same with places like France which has a similar healthy population. Asian countries also have grains heavily, like rice and pasta.

Counties like Greenland have incredible healthy populations. Their national dish is a soup made with grains, specifically for the carbs. And then some type of gamey meat.

Carbs are the bodies main source of energy, there’s no getting around it long term and expecting to remain healthy. So avoiding them isn’t going to do any one any favors.

You’re right keto, in some cases has a short term purpose, but carbs aren’t the enemy. People say, oh well they make me gain weight, but it’s not true. It’s excessive calories, so poor portion control that is the culprit. As stated carbs are primary sources of all the healthy civilizations diets. They seem to prove one can find a balance.

If someone has an intolerance, then that’s a different story.

Eric13 said:
Why is that? We are not all gluten intolerant. Which is the ONLY reason to avoid breads and pastas. Otherwise, it doesn’t matter as long as they’re healthy bread and pasta selections. Look at the Italians. They’re noted to be one of the more predominantly healthy people in Europe and bread and pasta is a staple of their diet. Same with places like France which has a similar healthy population. Asian countries also have grains heavily, like rice and pasta.

Counties like Greenland have incredible healthy populations. Their national dish is a soup made with grains, specifically for the carbs. And then some type of gamey meat.

Carbs are the bodies main source of energy, there’s no getting around it long term and expecting to remain healthy. So avoiding them isn’t going to do any one any favors.

You’re right keto, in some cases has a short term purpose, but carbs aren’t the enemy. People say, oh well they make me gain weight, but it’s not true. It’s excessive calories, so poor portion control that is the culprit. As stated carbs are primary sources of all the healthy civilizations diets. They seem to prove one can find a balance.

I was referencing to those who may be gluten or lactose intolerant like myself. I never said pasta and bread or milk or carbs is evil in and of itself figuratively speaking.

Eric13 said:

I was referencing to those who may be gluten or lactose intolerant like myself. I never said pasta and bread or milk or carbs is evil in and of itself figuratively speaking.

In regards to bread and pasta, please read the book Wheat Belly by Dr. William Davis.

Eric13 said:

In all honesty. There’s a time and place for - a type of diet, temporarily.

Keto as temporary.
Vegan can be temporary
Etc

I think you gotta look at the situation and your state of health to determine what you should and should not eat. Nothing should be long term. Use common sense and intelligence when deciding the method of diet.

In all honesty. There’s a time and place for - a type of diet, temporarily.

Keto as temporary.
Vegan can be temporary
Etc

I think you gotta look at the situation and your state of health to determine what you should and should not eat. Nothing should be long term. Use common sense and intelligence when deciding the method of diet.

Yagami Light said:
In regards to bread and pasta, please read the book Wheat Belly by Dr. William Davis.
These books are a dime a dozen and are the reason this concept is perpetuated and confusing people.

Grains simply aren’t the problem. This doctor you referred to, caught on to a loose theory of his, then conducted experiments all based around proving his hypothesis right for his own ego and didn’t base anything on objective reality. It’s the same with any of these ‘groundbreaking’ best selling diet books, if you observe. It’s nothing new.

He shows that diabetes patients eating less grains (I.e. carbs) had lower blood sugar. Oh surprise surprise. Less sugar in the diet and they had less sugar in the blood? How could this be??

See what I mean, he’s using grains as his proof, but it’s just carbs. Which diabetes patients should be carful with anyway, but the point is that it is biased science. We don’t know that it’s grains. Nothing in his science shows that, but he projects it in that way. Grains themselves have nothing to do with blood sugar, it’s the carbs in them.

Also, look at the title. Lose grains, lose weight? Any title like this, you know is bs. There’s no such thing as a type of food that causes weight loss or weight gain. It’s the calories plain and simple. So what this guy does in his experiments, is he has people cut out grains and then lowers their calorie intake and then says ‘oh grains were making you fat!’ Once again, typical jew style science. It was never the grains themselves, but poor portions.

As I already stated, we can see in the real world, in real cultures grains are an important part of many people’s diets no problem. So creating a book about how grains are bad and inserting this fear on others so everyone fears them, doesn’t change reality. Which is they aren’t bad. We can blatantly see that.

Eric13 said:
Yagami Light said:
These books are a dime a dozen and are the reason this concept is perpetuated and confusing people.

Grains simply aren’t the problem. This doctor you referred to, caught on to a loose theory of his, then conducted experiments all based around proving his hypothesis right for his own ego and didn’t base anything on objective reality. It’s the same with any of these ‘groundbreaking’ best selling diet books, if you observe. It’s nothing new.

He shows that diabetes patients eating less grains (I.e. carbs) had lower blood sugar. Oh surprise surprise. Less sugar in the diet and they had less sugar in the blood? How could this be??

See what I mean, he’s using grains as his proof, but it’s just carbs. Which diabetes patients should be carful with anyway, but the point is that it is biased science. We don’t know that it’s grains. Nothing in his science shows that, but he projects it in that way. Grains themselves have nothing to do with blood sugar, it’s the carbs in them.

Also, look at the title. Lose grains, lose weight? Any title like this, you know is bs. There’s no such thing as a type of food that causes weight loss or weight gain. It’s the calories plain and simple. So what this guy does in his experiments, is he has people cut out grains and then lowers their calorie intake and then says ‘oh grains were making you fat!’ Once again, typical jew style science. It was never the grains themselves, but poor portions.

As I already stated, we can see in the real world, in real cultures grains are an important part of many people’s diets no problem. So creating a book about how grains are bad and inserting this fear on others so everyone fears them, doesn’t change reality. Which is they aren’t bad. We can blatantly see that.

Are you even aware of how much bread spikes your blood sugar? Its worse then eating actual sugar. Which is worse then carbs. You cant not read and study and just go look at the title it must be bullshit.

Corn has no nutrition benefit, that is why it passes through you whole. It causes massive inflammation. Which then causes fat to build around it too protect it. This is not a theory, this is a fact.

Thats why they feed it to livestock to fatten them up. That is why you have grass fed options that are more expensive.

Everytime I come back to this thread its the same thing. People who dont read or study nutrition, going this Doctor cant be right, because the Devil! Money! His hair cut!

I do not support Dr.William Harris as he is one Doctor looking for money, sure. But they use facts to be mixed in with their agenda. This info doesnt come from him, he even Mentions that.

We know 100% the effects or say Corn. Ihave studied bread and corn very thoroughly. However I have NOT studied rice and oats and other grains.

So I will not comment on them. As I do not comment on what I dont know. I dont go well hmm rice, what do I feel?? Well its a grain it must be bad! Nah maybe its good. Maybe I should just spin a wheel and vehemently defend whatever It lands on because my opinion and I camt be wrong.

No, instead I go I have alot of books to read pro and against rice. Plus eating it, then cutting it out, then eating it again. To see the effects.

I cannot tell you how many people now, I have told to cut wheat and Corn and in a week all their problems are cured. I havent run into one yet, that HASNT had this effect.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Are you even aware of how much bread spikes your blood sugar? Its worse then eating actual sugar. Which is worse then carbs. You cant not read and study and just go look at the title it must be bullshit.

Corn has no nutrition benefit, that is why it passes through you whole. It causes massive inflammation. Which then causes fat to build around it too protect it. This is not a theory, this is a fact.
Table sugar, sucrose, must be converted to glucose before entering the bloodstream. Carbs break down to glucose as well. All sugars must be broken down this way to enter the bloodstream. There's different hormones released to regulate sugar in the blood. Bringing it into cells for use when needed and taking the rest for storage when there's too much. Diabetes connects with this when things aren't working right, but bottom line is when you eat grains there is a blood sugar spike, yes, but it has nothing to do with grains themselves. Any carbs you eat will spike blood sugar because as I explained, carbs are sugar. This is basic stuff.

So saying eating bread causes a higher spike than plain sugar, so what's your point exactly? Cause as I just explained, it isn't the bread its the carbs. So any carb food would do this, not just bread. Understand? This is typical stuff you see in these books, but they blame it on bread cause people will believe it cause they're reading it in a book, but if you have actual understanding of bio processes you see through it and see that it's biased science, and this is the stuff you're reading and it creates confusion. If you know anything about this industry you'd see it. It's a jew run industry filled with biased studies and everything's based on skewed perspective. Otherwise why is there a new 'groundbreaking' diet book every quarter? Cause it's all bs. It's just selling books and selling fads. Gluten free, keto, vegan, raw food, etc. Different fads every season. And to sell these fads they need bs science that the can use to prey on the ill informed. The shameful thing is they're attacking peoples health with these books and it's all for money. But this isn't a surprise. Jews run the industry. What can be expected? Jews always jew. That's what they do.

As for the corn, the husk is made of cellulose that can't be digested. The nutrients inside, however can, and are extracted just fine. The reason you see it in your stool, is just the husk. The carbs and other nutrients are easily absorbed. This is again, basic stuff.

You can accuse me of anything I suppose, but you can't accuse me of not studying of understanding this stuff. Especially basic shit like this.

94n said:

One of my friends decided to go Keto. So she claims she was being healthy when she ate mcdonalds because keto=fat=healthy, and did everything she can do to get rid of veggies/fruits. In reality she feels crappy most of the time.

McDonalds is NOT keto as keto is based on healthy food. Trans fats and the other abominations in McDonald's food are not healthy. So she's not doing any keto diet.

Eric13 said:
Look at the Italians. They’re noted to be one of the more predominantly healthy people in Europe and bread and pasta is a staple of their diet.

Looking at Italians is not a good idea. Italians are the primary examples of overconsumption of carbs in the form of pasta, bread and pizza. Not to mention, they love McDonalds too. (I'm not including myself as I never considered myself the typical Italian.) They are also mostly Roman Catholics and they have association football as religion. They eat pasta twice a day and most guys would eat more than 100g of pasta for lunch and more than 100g of it for dinner. Bread is eaten with all of what we call "second course", which is usually meat, poultry or fish accompanied by vegetables, in family that cook, that is. Most of them end up with insulin resistance, type-2 diabetes. This kind of defeats your point of proportions, as Italians lack the sense of it when it comes to carbs which constitutes more than 70% of their diet, which is imbalance.

Carbs are not the enemy and you know my stance on it and keto from my most recent posts and it seems we partially agree, so I won't bring them up. I suggest, however, reading Dr. Mercola's articles on keto. He's a real doctor, unlike most doctors who don't do any kind of research and have sold their soul to the Big Pharma. He does a lot of research and he isn't sold to Big Pharma.

There's one question I wanted to address to you to acquire your point of view: when I eat carbs, especially starches, I feel very relaxed and sleepy afterward, which is why I tend to eat the majority of them for dinner. What do you think this is due to? I'm aware this is not the cause with most people. It should also be added that it's been some years that I've switched to whole-grain and multi-grain products, including ancient grains because I find them to be easier on the digestion and I don't feel bloated after eating ancient grains and multi-grain products, unlike what I felt when I ate white-wheat and whole-wheat products. Regardless, the relaxation and sleepiness persists.

Eric13 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Table sugar, sucrose, must be converted to glucose before entering the bloodstream. Carbs break down to glucose as well. All sugars must be broken down this way to enter the bloodstream. There's different hormones released to regulate sugar in the blood. Bringing it into cells for use when needed and taking the rest for storage when there's too much. Diabetes connects with this when things aren't working right, but bottom line is when you eat grains there is a blood sugar spike, yes, but it has nothing to do with grains themselves. Any carbs you eat will spike blood sugar because as I explained, carbs are sugar. This is basic stuff.

So saying eating bread causes a higher spike than plain sugar, so what's your point exactly? Cause as I just explained, it isn't the bread its the carbs. So any carb food would do this, not just bread. Understand? This is typical stuff you see in these books, but they blame it on bread cause people will believe it cause they're reading it in a book, but if you have actual understanding of bio processes you see through it and see that it's biased science, and this is the stuff you're reading and it creates confusion. If you know anything about this industry you'd see it. It's a jew run industry filled with biased studies and everything's based on skewed perspective. Otherwise why is there a new 'groundbreaking' diet book every quarter? Cause it's all bs. It's just selling books and selling fads. Gluten free, keto, vegan, raw food, etc. Different fads every season. And to sell these fads they need bs science that the can use to prey on the ill informed. The shameful thing is they're attacking peoples health with these books and it's all for money. But this isn't a surprise. Jews run the industry. What can be expected? Jews always jew. That's what they do.

As for the corn, the husk is made of cellulose that can't be digested. The nutrients inside, however can, and are extracted just fine. The reason you see it in your stool, is just the husk. The carbs and other nutrients are easily absorbed. This is again, basic stuff.

You can accuse me of anything I suppose, but you can't accuse me of not studying of understanding this stuff. Especially basic shit like this.

The carbs play a role yes. The point is bread is as bad as candy. But also it is highly inflammatory, which causes fat to form around the inflammation.

So youre gonna sit here and say corn is not inflammatory?

You grain feed an animal till they fall over with fat and horrible acid reflux to sell for more. But oh nvm they must feed them corn because of all the Nutrients. They are just getting fat off all dem nutrients.

So when I buy grass fed beef they were nutrient deprived so thats why the meat comes out leaner and full of omega 3s and not omega 6s.

You are arguing for your own ego. Theres no point in blabbing ur gums. Show me a study where corn is anti inflammatory and good for you.

Our Slaughter houses being for the best interest of the animal all along.

Stormblood said:
94n said:

McDonalds is NOT keto as keto is based on healthy food. Trans fats and the other abominations in McDonald's food are not healthy. So she's not doing any keto diet.

Here's something that's gonna make you cringe. She worked at a fastfood restaurant, so she would make herself fatty and greasy foods from the frier and make posts about how healthy she's eating. She claims she's getting healthier, but each day she gets more and more depressed.

:| I worry for her

But it makes me think of the system of not being able to afford food -> cheap food at fastfood -> overworked (and modern day secularism) -> the perfect recipe for ill physical and mental and spiritual health.

Stormblood said:
Good to know about the Italians. Some time ago I was reading a few reports on health in Europe and the overweight demographics. Italy was shown to have some of the lower percents of overweights individuals. Probably those statistics are outdated. The Italians have a very old traditional cuisine. Looking at other similar cultures, these cuisines survive so long for a reason. They work. It could be possible, the modern western diet and lifestyles could be influencing modern Italians, idk. You mentioned McDonalds being popular. I’d wager if you went back some decades the Italians were pretty healthy. Don’t know for sure obviously. In America even you can see our health decline is relatively recent.

And I did actually review mercolas work some time ago as well. I liked his videos and some books.

With the tiredness after eating, this, I believe is due to the energy expenditure needed for digestion. Some foods require more energy for digestion than others. Often heavily processed foods and chemical laden junk requires more energy. Which explains the white(processed) vs whole grain. There’s also hormone responses with different foods that play a role, with a combination of processes that lead to more serotonin in the brain in many cases after meals with carbs and proteins. If you eat a huge meat barbecue you’ll get tired as well. Different proteins sources cause this too so it’s not just carbs actually. But carbs are a heavy food and take time to process. It’s not indicative of poor quality food necessarily and also, it’s not something to cause alarm. It’s normal. But also there’s other factors involved with this tired feeling. It’s a whole can of worms.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Bread is worse then candy..........
(Now politely considers whether to go on with this debate. Hmmmmmmmmmm............. Nope...... well...... um.... okay, I will.)

Okay, dude, with corn, I never said it didn’t cause inflammation. You said it had no nutritional value and I explained that it does. The common theory with corn is you see it in your stool, so it isn’t digested. This is false. Corn is also high in fiber which is good for digestion. The key with corn is moderation, but including it in a diet can be good. With livestock, corn is over fed. There’s the problem.

To elaborate on your inflammation claims, this is always due to too much of it in the body. It is tougher to digest, but that’s doesn’t mean it is bad or doesn’t have value. Healthy individuals have no problems. One thing I can note, specifically from reviewing many science articles is when studies are shown, especially in regards to nutrition, the conditions of these studies are often out of line with real world conditions, because it’s tough to account for all the variables. Without enough funding you can’t lock people away and document everything they do and eat. So studies often show data that doesn’t line up with the real world. In the real world, I’ll say again, people eat and have eaten grains just fine forever.

Until you realize this and learn to interpret the data you read and come across with more scrutiny and look at it a little wider you’ll face confusion. It’s not a cut and dry subject. Also, it’s a heavy money subject and with that it’s a jewed to death subject and that alone should let you know 90% of what you read take with a grain of salt.

People aren’t keeling over left and right from grain problems. They’re keeling over from greasy fast food and too much fatty animal products and gmo shit.

Eric13 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Bread is worse then candy..........
(Now politely considers whether to go on with this debate. Hmmmmmmmmmm............. Nope...... well...... um.... okay, I will.)

Okay, dude, with corn, I never said it didn’t cause inflammation. You said it had no nutritional value and I explained that it does. The common theory with corn is you see it in your stool, so it isn’t digested. This is false. Corn is also high in fiber which is good for digestion. The key with corn is moderation, but including it in a diet can be good. With livestock, corn is over fed. There’s the problem.

To elaborate on your inflammation claims, this is always due to too much of it in the body. It is tougher to digest, but that’s doesn’t mean it is bad or doesn’t have value. Healthy individuals have no problems. One thing I can note, specifically from reviewing many science articles is when studies are shown, especially in regards to nutrition, the conditions of these studies are often out of line with real world conditions, because it’s tough to account for all the variables. Without enough funding you can’t lock people away and document everything they do and eat. So studies often show data that doesn’t line up with the real world. In the real world, I’ll say again, people eat and have eaten grains just fine forever.

Until you realize this and learn to interpret the data you read and come across with more scrutiny and look at it a little wider you’ll face confusion. It’s not a cut and dry subject. Also, it’s a heavy money subject and with that it’s a jewed to death subject and that alone should let you know 90% of what you read take with a grain of salt.

People aren’t keeling over left and right from grain problems. They’re keeling over from greasy fast food and too much fatty animal products and gmo shit.

So thank you Corn is very inflammatory and thus cutting it out can heal acid reflux and make you lose weight. Im glad we finally agree. Lets just put this aside. I dont care what people think or eat. If people wanna know they can pick up a book.

The thing with Italians some decades ago (my grandma's time for example) I think it was that all food was by nature organic and not ultra-processed. Good for them, I guess. Also, before someone jumps at my throat, my inclusion of association football (US: soccer) wasn't supposed to mean that all of it is bad, as I was just making a picture with the religions of Italy in multiple areas.

It's not tiredness. It's just sleepiness. It's difficult for me to get tired just by food or holiday periods, since my body is highly conditioned nowadays. It only happens with carbs specifically for me, so I'm careful in organising my meals: only fats and proteins for breakfasts, everything in moderation for lunch, a dinner tipped in favour of carbs, and nuts and seeds for snacks. The reason for my breakfast is because I feel more active, awake and energised mentally that way. It's the same principle behind the fact I used to take cool showers before breakfast and warm showers before going to sleep. Thanks for explaining your point of view.

Stormblood said:
It's not tiredness. It's just sleepiness.
I kind of mentioned the hormone serotonin. Serotonin has a few purposes, most notably regulating sleep. There’s an amino acid in protein that helps produce serotonin and then carbs are needed for the absorption. So if there’s proteins in your meal as well, then it’s common to have an increase of serotonin in the brain after such a meal and this will cause drowsiness or sleepiness. And yes, this is different than tiredness as in exhaustion, but is tiredness as in sleepy.

Stormblood said:
The thing with Italians some decades ago (my grandma's time for example) I think it was that all food was by nature organic and not ultra-processed. Good for them, I guess. Also, before someone jumps at my throat, my inclusion of association football (US: soccer) wasn't supposed to mean that all of it is bad, as I was just making a picture with the religions of Italy in multiple areas.

It's not tiredness. It's just sleepiness. It's difficult for me to get tired just by food or holiday periods, since my body is highly conditioned nowadays. It only happens with carbs specifically for me, so I'm careful in organising my meals: only fats and proteins for breakfasts, everything in moderation for lunch, a dinner tipped in favour of carbs, and nuts and seeds for snacks. The reason for my breakfast is because I feel more active, awake and energised mentally that way. It's the same principle behind the fact I used to take cool showers before breakfast and warm showers before going to sleep. Thanks for explaining your point of view.

I do the same thing you do with my carbs I also generally exercise around the time I have carbohydrates afterwards.

I wanted to ask something.
Came across a professional body builder who has been taking half a kilogram of protein.

Whats up with this? They say you need to take the amount of protein according to your weight. Is that how it is?

sahasrarabliss said:
Came across a professional body builder who has been taking half a kilogram of protein.

Whats up with this? They say you need to take the amount of protein according to your weight. Is that how it is?
Thats a lot of protein, but in body building certainly isn’t unheard of.

I’ve seen a nutrition scientists, from studies in his lab recommend 3g/lb of body weight for his athletes. Someone weighing 200+ pounds would need upwards of 600g of protein per day. The negative effects of this are little to none, despite some fearing it, unless you already have health problems, especially with kidneys, but your body can absorb near unlimited amounts of protein, within reason. As to whether it uses it all is another question.

For a general person these numbers are too much to shoot for without taking in too much calories, and truth is, I don’t think it’s necessary.

A general rule of thumb, for most trainees, 1g/lb of body weight or 2.3g/kg of body weight is ideal. This range will create near max muscle protein synthesis conditions, if the person is training intelligently, in most individuals.

High protein diets don’t cause health problems by themselves. In fact, they help with weight management, body recomposition and satiation. Normally more protein means organ and body health increases as these systems have the required maintenance materials to keep them in top form. This has been shown over and over.

But there are factors that will determine your ideal needs. A leaner individual may require more, a seasoned trainee has different needs than a beginner, age plays a role, etc.

Eric13 said:
sahasrarabliss said:

Thats a lot of protein, but in body building certainly isn’t unheard of.

I’ve seen a nutrition scientists, from studies in his lab recommend 3g/lb of body weight for his athletes. Someone weighing 200+ pounds would need upwards of 600g of protein per day. The negative effects of this are little to none, despite some fearing it, unless you already have health problems, especially with kidneys, but your body can absorb near unlimited amounts of protein, within reason. As to whether it uses it all is another question.

For a general person these numbers are too much to shoot for without taking in too much calories, and truth is, I don’t think it’s necessary.

A general rule of thumb, for most trainees, 1g/lb of body weight or 2.3g/kg of body weight is ideal. This range will create near max muscle protein synthesis conditions, if the person is training intelligently, in most individuals.

High protein diets don’t cause health problems by themselves. In fact, they help with weight management, body recomposition and satiation. Normally more protein means organ and body health increases as these systems have the required maintenance materials to keep them in top form. This has been shown over and over.

But there are factors that will determine your ideal needs. A leaner individual may require more, a seasoned trainee has different needs than a beginner, age plays a role, etc.

Hmm thanks. That bodybuilder weighs 140 kg and takes half a kilo protein per day.

I had read somewhere mageson mentioning your body only takes xx amount of protein and it flushes out the rest. Meaning it flushes out the rest if you take more protein than your bdoy actually requires according to your body weight?
I don't remember the article exactly and couldn't find it now.

sahasrarabliss said:
Hmm thanks. That bodybuilder weighs 140 kg and takes half a kilo protein per day.

I had read somewhere mageson mentioning your body only takes xx amount of protein and it flushes out the rest. Meaning it flushes out the rest if you take more protein than your bdoy actually requires according to your body weight?
I don't remember the article exactly and couldn't find it now.
There’s such conflicting data on this it’s hard to say.

You have many many reliable studies, showing 20-40g per meal being the max you body can use for mps, but what happens to the rest of you eat more per meal?

Well, some of it is oxidized and used as energy, some is slowly converted to fat if your calories are excessive, but it won’t be flushed from the body. Unless it’s in extreme high amounts, where your body can’t even process it. Which would have to be very high. But if it’s processed it will be used to some extent, even if that means turned to fat.

Bottom line is, when it comes to protein itself, not looking at the rest of the diet or where the protein comes from, it’s safe to consume as much as you can, if you don’t go over calories.

The reason this 20-40g per meal comes into debate is when you discuss intermittent fasting. Where trainees consume all their daily protein needs in one small 6 hour window, yet show no downsides when it comes to mps. So the body is intelligently using what it’s given. It seems to adapt. But it’s not clear.

Stormblood said:
It's the same principle behind the fact I used to take cool showers before breakfast and warm showers before going to sleep.
I can't stop picturing you saying :" You know why I take cool showers? Because I'm cool"

Aquarius said:
Stormblood said:
It's the same principle behind the fact I used to take cool showers before breakfast and warm showers before going to sleep.
I can't stop picturing you saying :" You know why I take cool showers? Because I'm cool"

a0fca731cfd59785315a720eae39a182--card-games-anime-life.jpg

Replace the first sentence with "Oh?! You think you're cool?".

VEGAN DIE-IT

UBERMENSCHEIT: HEALTH PROTOCOLS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mTDWnVe11MKg/

FREE PDF
http://the-struggle.net/ubermenscheit.pdf

blog: http://www.ubermenscheit.com/

loki88 said:
VEGAN DIE-IT

UBERMENSCHEIT: HEALTH PROTOCOLS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mTDWnVe11MKg/

FREE PDF
http://the-struggle.net/ubermenscheit.pdf

blog: http://www.ubermenscheit.com/

Would you stop posting links full of inaccuracies? Your "health" protocols from one side recognise how lifting heavy damages your joints and other important parts of your biomechanical systems, then it goes on to prescribe weight-lifting exercises either way.

Then it also shows the vegan side of propaganda for how meat is supposedly dangerous for you to eat and it also gives crappy advice in a one-size-fits-all approach for nutrition and physical training. You didn't find any panacea. You're just sharing a mix of controversial information, some of which are harmful. If anything, the PDF should be named "UNTERmenscheit".

That is utter bullshit post. Bread, sugars, corn, pasta,etc I’ve had to cut out due to inflammatory responses in my body! All diet’s work or different individuals depending on what your goals are. There is no right way to do something any diet can be tried for a short-term loss. What Hass to be done is continuing a lifestyle to support how your body changes to burn fat and use for energy.

That is utter bullshit post. Bread, sugars, corn, pasta,etc I’ve had to cut out due to inflammatory responses in my body! All diet’s work or different individuals depending on what your goals are. There is no right way to do something any diet can be tried for a short-term loss. What Hass to be done is continuing a lifestyle to support how your body changes to burn fat and use for energy.[/quote

It is much better to follow the diet that is regional ie local natural foods .
studying your genes is the most important thing .

That is utter bullshit post. Bread, sugars, corn, pasta,etc I’ve had to cut out due to inflammatory responses in my body! All diet’s work or different individuals depending on what your goals are. There is no right way to do something any diet can be tried for a short-term loss. What Hass to be done is continuing a lifestyle to support how your body changes to burn fat and use for energy.

You stuff a cow full of corn, and what happens? It gets fat. That is not a debatable thing. It causes massive inflammation and fat comes in to protect it.

If I eat grains, it immediately burns the fuck out of me. Everyone I have had quit grains and then reintroduce them, noticed it.

Before I started seriously into health, I was very arrogant like some who post on it. No diets! Ect.

Now after reading tons of books and personally altering my diet constantly, I have learned some things.

Basically that grains burn me and they do this to alot of people and white sugar is horrible for the body. These things are undeniable, and I'm not going to argue someone for 2 months on here about it.

As for keto and other stuff. I try it, it works, then it doesn't and so on. I just keep trying stuff. The point is, actually do the work. You just have a bunch of arm chair know it alls, who want to explain how smart they are. Like people arguing all day about whether push ups or bench press works better, all the while never working out.

It's simple, change your diet, work out, see what works for you. Keep experimenting. People who ACTUALLY work out, dont argue all day, they just compare strength and size. Likewise people that ACTUALLY are interested in Health, just compare experiences and keep trying things.

Whenever you get someone that sounds like he's reading from a book, and is completely against trying anything, just ignore them.

Keto gives me energy, then it reverses effect. However I eat like 150 carbs or below, because if I eat too many carbs I wanna take a nap and get lethargic. I get really weak and lose muscle mass, carbs put the water in my muscles.

I dont have all the answers, no one does. Just keep seeing what works. But definitely saying no goyim! Stuff as much corn and bread down your throat! It's good for you! Especially GMOs! Is just ignorant. But again who cares about debating idiots online. Let's just keep learning.

Shannon is very well learned on the matter, she has said somethings I thought bonkers, but still was eager to learn from her. I leave no stone unturned.

But you will never get any intellectual open mindedness here. Maybe in the future though. For now these forums are valuable for learning about spiritual things. We just have to root the enemy off this planet!

Soon we will have Risen or even God High priests in every major city! The return of the Pagan world is upon us!

Is keto really a lie? I had a bro tell me he's on the keto diet. He said he lost over a hundred pounds by cutting out all sugar. I said if it works for you then stick with it. I think some things work for some people and some things don't.... Whatchyall think?

HauptSturm said:
Is keto really a lie? I had a bro tell me he's on the keto diet. He said he lost over a hundred pounds by cutting out all sugar. I said if it works for you then stick with it. I think some things work for some people and some things don't.... Whatchyall think?
Like it was posted above you, try it out for yourself. Only then you can be sure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back