Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

DezFranky said:
fvux5tD.png

Keep it up everyone! There is definitly a lot of people that are realizing the circus conducters!
Thanks for sharing this :)

Sometimes, when I am attacked in middle of the night while sleeping, I wake up, slowly get up from bed, sit in front of my computer, download the Final RTR.pdf, open up Preview, and say: “Alright, now it’s my turn.”

I had an interesting dream last night where I was in some city not familiar it was wintertime I went into this white house and there was this lady there that pulled out a piece of paper on it she drew all the Hebrew letters (as I remember them on the final Rtr too) then she started crossing each one of them out she gave this out to others who were in the room too (there was about 4 people) we all started vibrating them backwards as we did in the final Rtr. Then she said rememer to do more rtrs that is what will make this possible (or something like that I think in my case she was referring to me having or going to a Satanic gathering or family or something I am still not fully Shure the meaning of all this) then that was the end of my dream I know there was more to it but I can't remember the first part.

Interesting thought I would share. Yeah if you guys are motivated to have Satanic friends lovers or groups or anything in the future do the RTR more that will make it possible.

I know it was probably a personal message due to some other dreams or visions I had which I won't go into here and still don't get the meaning of fully BUT I wanted to share it that this is interesting and no I do not know who any of those people were in this dream.

Keep motivated to do this and do it more that message is clear this is the answer for fixing the world and making life better for everyone.

slyscorpion said:
I had an interesting dream last night where I was in some city not familiar it was wintertime I went into this white house and there was this lady there that pulled out a piece of paper on it she drew all the Hebrew letters (as I remember them on the final Rtr too) then she started crossing each one of them out she gave this out to others who were in the room too (there was about 4 people) we all started vibrating them backwards as we did in the final Rtr. Then she said rememer to do more rtrs that is what will make this possible (or something like that I think in my case she was referring to me having or going to a Satanic gathering or family or something I am still not fully Shure the meaning of all this) then that was the end of my dream I know there was more to it but I can't remember the first part.
Awww that sounds cool. Let's keep up the RTRs and in the future we'll make it happen :)

An iiiitty-bitty little motivation to keep the spirits of Warriors of Hell up :cool:
(Skyrim: The Song of the Dragonborn with slightly altered meanings)

https://youtu.be/UsnRQJxanVM (Remember that our Fathers ´´mythic animal`` is the Dragon ;) :cool: )

Dragonborn, Dragonborn(Our Father and Us)
by his honor is sworn
To keep evil forever at bay!
And the fiercest foes rout
when they hear triumph's shout,
Dragonborn(our Father), for your blessing we pray!

Hearken now, sons of snow(Aryans), to an age, long ago
and the tale, boldly told, of the one!
Who was kin to both wyrm(the other Gods)
and the races of man
with a power to rival the sun

And the Scrolls have foretold
of black wings in the cold,
that when brothers wage war come unfurled!
Alduin(The Enemy), Bane of Kings,
ancient shadow unbound,
with a hunger to swallow the world!

But a day, shall arise,
when the dark dragon's lies,
will be silenced forever and then!
Fair Skyrim(Earth) will be free from foul Alduin's maw!(when the war is over)

Dragonborn, Dragonborn
by his honor is sworn
To keep evil forever at bay!
And the fiercest foes rout
when they hear triumph's shout,
Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray!

(HOOOOOLY shit this is a PERFECT song depicting ´´The War`` :lol: And the HUUUU-YAH is like a Skyrim version of HHHHHAIL!! :lol: :cool: )

Still doing daily RTRs, I think I'm finally cracking the curses!
You know its quite funny how things happen.
Last week on Sunday, I was gonna start doing so much more than I've been doing and going even further than before. I was gonna do astral hearing meditations, jupiter square, do some piano and japanese. The monday comes around and lose my money-maker hahaha :lol: . The best thing was that it did not emotionally destabliize me and carried on as usual doing what I needed. I'm still doing my Final RTR daily, prounciating and following them correctly. I've been doing a spiritual jupiter square for good luck and fortune! I've been hit with a bit of lethargy from mismanaged sleep schedule, if this is all that is gonna be thrown at me, I think I can definitly handle it!
Hail Satan! I have my Rosary now, so starting today or tomorrow depending I'll do some deep aura cleanings so that jupiter's blessings don't somehow become corrupted. I swear my aura might be dirty with the amount of bad luck I've had recently, but what can you do :D

*DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THE ONLINE PART OF THE WARFARE AS WELL*

Subscribe this topic: What Today Needs
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=112823#p112823

How to subscribe to a topic:
1. Go to the topic
2. Click on the ´Topic tools` icon(Wrench icon, besides the ´Post Reply`)
3. Subscribe topic

Then youll get notifications EVERY time a post is made to that topic.

THINK about HOW much we could affect if just like 100 of Us go and just LIKE the comments(though like 95% of ALL the posts over there are from ´Ninja 666` :lol: ). It LITERALLY takes about 30 seconds to like the links that he/she posts :D :D

I also had a strange dream.
I was vibrating satan and was feeling like something is repleshing my brain with water, then i fallen a sleep.
I woke up, coudnt move, and saw some strange creatures standing near my bed. One was siting on my chair another one standing by my bed. Theyr faces were little bit bloody and very blurry, they ddidnt do anything, just looking at me, they were wearing white clothes. I was hearing my dog snorring, meanwhile i was feeling very agressive a little bit afraid tho. Somehow i was able to move my left hand and flip them (show them the middle finger) and they dissapear. Who were they?
Lovs satan

Paklausko said:
I was vibrating satan and was feeling like something is repleshing my brain with water, then i fallen a sleep.
I woke up, coudnt move, and saw some strange creatures standing near my bed. One was siting on my chair another one standing by my bed. Theyr faces were little bit bloody and very blurry, they ddidnt do anything, just looking at me, they were wearing white clothes. I was hearing my dog snorring, meanwhile i was feeling very agressive a little bit afraid tho. Somehow i was able to move my left hand and flip them (show them the middle finger) and they dissapear. Who were they?
Lovs satan

They sound VERY much like the Enemy(if they would have been Gods, they would have NOT try to scare you),+ the bloody and blurry faces could be from our FINAL RTR, as it DISINTEGRATES the Jews and their power TOTALLY, COMPLETELY and PERMANENTLY. The disintegration started with their faces :lol: :lol: And then you just gave them the SATANIC Middle Finger and they disappeared, because you couldnt give one SHIT about their PATHETIC and ONLY way of ONLY SCAAAAARING you! :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SERIOUSLY Brothers and Sisters, how many years do you ACTUALLY think, that the YHVH could ACTUALLY survive under the CONSTANT ANNIHALITION of Our WUD(Weapon of Ultimate Destruction) called ´FINAL RTR`? :cool: :cool: :twisted: x666

Artanis said:
Paklausko said:
Lovs satan

They sound VERY much like the Enemy(if they would have been Gods, they would have NOT try to scare you),+ the bloody and blurry faces could be from our FINAL RTR, as it DISINTEGRATES the Jews and their power TOTALLY, COMPLETELY and PERMANENTLY. The disintegration started with their faces :lol: :lol: And then you just gave them the SATANIC Middle Finger and they disappeared, because you couldnt give one SHIT about their PATHETIC and ONLY way of ONLY SCAAAAARING you! :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats good to hear, bcs first i tougth that i have done something wrong and satan didnt aprove me or something
Anyways final RTR means i a full member?
Love satan.

Paklausko said:
Artanis said:
Paklausko said:
Lovs satan

Thats good to hear, bcs first i tougth that i have done something wrong and satan didnt aprove me or something
Anyways final RTR means i a full member?
Love satan.

No. FINAL RTR is a FINAL RTR, the most WUD(Weapon of Ultimate Destruction) against the Enemy.

When you dedicate to Father Satan, THEN you are a ´Full member`(Brother/Sister)

Is there a reason, like intuition, that my soul KNOWS that the RTR's are the ULTIMATE key in this war, that i'm feeling the most drawn to check up on the posts in the FINAL RTR(I'm not checking up ALL the posts on ANY other topic) and answering questions that people have about it?

And like, when i'm feeling sick and be on the computer, but wont do the RTR's cause i don't want to spend my little energy that i have fighting the illness to do them and am about to shut the computer off, i'm feeling bad, that i couldn't do ANY RTR's on that day.

So, is there a reason for it?

Artanis said:
Is there a reason, like intuition, that my soul KNOWS that the RTR's are the ULTIMATE key in this war, that i'm feeling the most drawn to check up on the posts in the FINAL RTR(I'm not checking up ALL the posts on ANY other topic) and answering questions that people have about it?

And like, when i'm feeling sick and be on the computer, but wont do the RTR's cause i don't want to spend my little energy that i have fighting the illness to do them and am about to shut the computer off, i'm feeling bad, that i couldn't do ANY RTR's on that day.

Because you already done it 666 thousand times, and you're permanently programmed into RTR? All your soul is now RTR.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Artanis said:

Because you already done it 666 thousand times, and you're permanently programmed into RTR? All your soul is now RTR.

Yeah well... Ive done it like 6130x now so, maybe that has something to do with it. :? :lol:

Artanis said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Artanis said:

Yeah well... Ive done it like 6130x now so, maybe that has something to do with it. :? :lol:
Lol, nice brother! :)

@Artanis

Does 6K+ you've done is that based on digital media i.e. the digital website to erase the alephbet. Or is that by physically printing everything and doing it manually?

I'm assuming since you kept count that is done physically right?

What have you done with the papers do you just leave them there or bury them and let them rot or what way or ways do you plan on disposing the papers so that the cursing continues?(I recall reading that disposing of the papers like the 72NoG paper back when it was released, creates more power)

Also one more thing Artanis like the Protoss commander, does that mean you like Starcraft series or is just you found the name interesting and use it?

Gear88 said:
@Artanis

Does 6K+ you've done is that based on digital media i.e. the digital website to erase the alephbet. Or is that by physically printing everything and doing it manually?

I'm assuming since you kept count that is done physically right?

What have you done with the papers do you just leave them there or bury them and let them rot or what way or ways do you plan on disposing the papers so that the cursing continues?(I recall reading that disposing of the papers like the 72NoG paper back when it was released, creates more power)

Also one more thing Artanis like the Protoss commander, does that mean you like Starcraft series or is just you found the name interesting and use it?

No. I have been doing the FINAL RTR's in digital form, downloading the FINAL RTR file, doing the RTR and in the end save THAT as ´Save AS`(NOT ´save`) and then delete THAT file completely.

I've kept count in my phone. And at every 100 FINAL RTR's done, i mark up that date. And in 500 i mark ´!!` in the end. And at 1000 ´!!!!`

And yes. I like have played all 3 games of the StarCraft 2 trilogy game and taken the name from that :D

Took a 2 week break, Managed to do it for 2 months straight, but I was getting irritated because I didn't have my sleep schedule, plus a myriad of other issues to affect my RTRs. Last thing I want to associate the RTR with is a feeling of annoyance, but 2 months was my longest so far and will shoot for 3 months and longer if I can keep up my streak of sleep, exercise, journal !
It took a good wakeup call yesterday to realize how serious this has become to get started instead of delaying my return and am doing full Aura cleaning.
I had a disturbance last night, The white noise came and what followed was I was lying on the ground in my sleep and this darkness crept up and tried to engulf me, so I panicked and struggled to get awake instead of using the blue fire method or simply visualizing the white-golden light to calm me down. I embarassingly had to invoke Satan's name just to get me to calm a bit "Satan Save me!" Gahhh, This is why I'm trying to stand on my own legs and it's great motivation too.
I hope each and everyone can maintain their discipline and carry forward this torch we are blessed to hold. I did some self-reflection and realized how fortunate I am that I don't live the life of ignorance that many others had suffered. It also humbles me as well to not try and believe that I am above them in any sort of way, but they certaintly are not my equals. I hope someday that when I cultivate that I may be able to teach others, but that's but a dream for now :).

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
sonnenkraft said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
2040 is called the Race War year by the racists but by the Loving People it's called "The Year Where Whitey will be replaced forever in his own country, oy vey!".
Everyone will have a lot of fun in the Leftist Gulag 2040, who are you to keep the jews away from their fun?

cobra , what is with 2040 or 2045 year ? are you predicting a war or full slavery or something
big is going to happen ?

2040 as I mention it here, is not a spiritual prediction, it's a scientific prediction of the year where the predictions based on currently existing data, White people will officially be a declining minority in the United States, which is the current world superpower, and the USA will no longer be a White Nation by population racial demographic standards.

With less White people who care for their Nation + Destroyed Middle Class + Infinite amounts of low wage serfs the companies can use + Jews in a more powerful position than before + Orwellian Tech Nightmare, the jews will just repeat what they did in the Soviet Union, and enslave everyone.

Demographically this situation is called "Blue Winter" because Democrats ie, where all the Communist and Leftists are at this given time in politics, will enjoy permanent election and we are going to change to a single party system in the United States. From there on, and without sizeable opposition, full blown Communism may actually emerge.

No, I do not believe the enemy will win, but it will not be a flawless and peaceful time for White people. Pressures and persecution will intensify. However, there will be intense pressures exacted on White people in particular. There is a hardcore war ongoing, and things will become harder, but this is nothing new.

Possibly, we as a society may dwindle in a US Civil war, or other forms of warfare, which may not necessarily be as we can understand today, such as intense information war, persecution, and other things. This will be primarily by jews bolstering the so called "Minorities" to take arms and try to usurp the Nation, for their own benefit. "The New Inhabitants" type of thing.

Given how race dynamics are formed in the US now, I cannot see such state of affairs going about peacefully. The jew will instruct revenge on purpose to destroy the United States completely, or devolve it into Communism. One just needs to see Black Lives Matter and understand where these things will be when certain groups have 30 or 40% representation.

Violence on the other hand may become a necessity to life for White people in the future, without any other choice left on the table, as political representation of jews and foreigners isn't going to work.

This is not a question of White people either, it's a general and more broad question of the Jews turning the United States into a desolate Communist land. Everyone will be down with a yoke equally. This is already happening, by the destruction of the Middle Class. Historically, the White Middle Class and Working Classes are the class that do revolutions, and not the lower classes or the top classes. Other classes worldwide didn't do anything in that regard.

20 years may sound like a lot of time, but it is not a lot of time at all. It's already 19 years, this one year has just passed.

Communism doesn't care what race you are, or if you are oppressed, or man or woman. Such categorizations don't exist because nobody gives a shit about the being itself. Everyone walks on with the yoke and dies in the Gulag equally.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Communism doesn't care what race you are, or if you are oppressed, or man or woman. Such categorizations don't exist because nobody gives a shit about the being itself. Everyone walks on with the yolk and dies in the Gulag equally.

In all honesty, I hope and work towards spiritually and as everyone does with Information Warfare that these states of disaster are not met before Whites reasonably wake up. Naturally it's said only when shit hits the fan people will wake up, and that is correct, but the individuals deserving of life will hear the call earlier than this.

We have been doing tremendous progress, so this makes me personally optimistic we won't have to go down all the way to this suffering to understand. Only the strictest in retardation are going to suffer to great extents.

On the other end these chaotic things and negative things happening, may finally alert White people to stop fucking around, or have to die off, which in my eyes, is not a bad thing to be forced to decide by circumstances, either. We have been the good and helpful goys to this planet for a long time, benefiting, discovering, and advancing for everyone else, and killing ourselves, getting defamed, and now our misplaced sympathies creating a death situation.

We have to live our friends, and those who want us to exist like we do them, and everyone else, and not love our enemies and these unhealthy things. A species with these beliefs will not survive. If it does survive it will only be under slavery status.

The above has to end if we are to live and progress in the future.

I believe in the concept that Waking Up should come at any cost. If one slap or two suffice, then fine. But in the case of seriously asleep people, extreme shocks may be required, and these things will happen. Others may never wake up. But this type of people is already dead in a sense. These will assimilate, and get drained down the sludge while they are in an asleep state.

It has been stated before only when our back is on the wall, we will wake up. We are waking up en masse before this, breaking this paradigm to an extent. This is GOOD news. If your back is on the wall, you may die before you wake up, and fighting back up will be impossible or really difficult. But what is for sure, when the back is on the wall, all, even the most enslaved, get a surge to awaken.

One way or another this thing is coming and there is no turning back, so the sooner and the more willing we are to wake up, the less people will suffer.

Individuals who are more woke will suffer less. This is the same thing as a Scientist observing a coming tsunami. The people who want to spend the last moment having sunbathing in the beach and ignore all the warnings, will be those who will die and suffer the crushing wave. Those who open their eyes in time, may be able to evacuate with a car. Those who are even more aware such as weather scientists, will be able to evacuate days earlier, and get no damage.

Similar is the case for Whites who are asleep. This is an undeniable natural law, and those who are sleeping on looming danger, will be the first to get it. Satanists will be safe through all of this, despite of anything, because Meditation done for long, creates a strong mind and power that one can apply to save themselves.

On a positive note, jews have far more many things to fear, and earlier than our "Calculated death". They are going to be done with possibly way earlier. People already have gotten wind of them.

So your saying that the Enemy could easily be done in LESS than 20 years?? :shock: :shock:

TIME TO CUT THAT TIME IN HALF BRETHEREN!!! :twisted: x666

This is fucking sick,
Jennifer Zeng, labor camp survivor explains the torture of the communist party in China…
https://www.bitchute.com/video/giPzrN7bEF6R/

Keep up with the Final RTR warriors
Destroy these kikes, make Satan's name known!

(post by Rising666)

The goyim know, shut it down

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sgBlBODmis8     
Timeline of Joe Biden and Ukraine corruption

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ljn3BLDdjJ4      

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PzkCyihnCxo    

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdsw0Cngcb0    

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfc_QEY4NQg      
Look at that insane fish-face ratbag at 4 minutes, most disgusting thing ever

Hero Matt Gaetz destroys the credibility of crybaby ratbag law professors (((Feldman))) and (((Karlan))) exposes their bias, nonsense, and total lack of knowledge of any kind of evidence.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gzbEh1a2ivU
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hannity: Deep State in Deep Legal Jeopardy
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jGiB7Syt0ug    

He lays it out step by step by step, it's all crashing down :lol:

Lindsey Graham Reacts to IG's report on FBI bias: this is a sad day
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l-aUws90xyo       

He explains very clearly here the whole situation.

The Democrats are poised to lose about 50 seats in the House(MUCH more of course, as they now are CRAZILY trying to impeach Trump, which, even if WOULD somehow succeed, the MAJOR part, like 80% of the populace wouldn't want) and some in the Senate hopefully AND RBG (Supreme Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg of the Democratic party) is most likely to quit as Supreme Justice by next year. Which again would end the Democratic party's Libtardism shoveling down the citizens throats.

So altogether the democratic(in plain English:Communist) party of americas destruction is ´at hand` :cool: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Artanis said:
The Democrats are poised to lose about 50 seats in the House(MUCH more of course, as they now are CRAZILY trying to impeach Trump, which, even if WOULD somehow succeed, the MAJOR part, like 80% of the populace wouldn't want) and some in the Senate hopefully AND RBG (Supreme Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg of the Democratic party) is most likely to quit as Supreme Justice by next year. Which again would end the Democratic party's Libtardism shoveling down the citizens throats.

So altogether the democratic(in plain English:Communist) party of americas destruction is ´at hand` :cool: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
And during all of this, here is what CNN [Cohen news network / Communist news network] thinks is more important to report about, instead of talking anything about the political situation.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5hWKuYZgjwo
"Man eats $120,000 banana" this is the jewish idea of "art" ridiculous and lazy. Someone put a banana on the wall with a piece of duct tape, and said it's an artwork worth $120,000. Then another artist took it and ate it. And they're having all their deep philosophical and political debates about this. "If you had the $120,000, would you buy the banana?"

During one of the biggest political moments in american history, when all the communists are in a total free-fall collapse losing everything, And this banana is all they care about! doesn't get much more retarded than that. Total worthless, Fake News Real Rats
Now take that saying "Fake News Real Rats" there is a word you can change to make it more true, and make ththe phrase rhyme. I won't say what that word is, but you know.

Artanis said:
SERIOUSLY Brothers and Sisters, how many years do you ACTUALLY think, that the YHVH could ACTUALLY survive under the CONSTANT ANNIHALITION of Our WUD(Weapon of Ultimate Destruction) called ´FINAL RTR`? :cool: :cool: :twisted: x666

We probably have a lot more to do still than we think we do btw from what I see. However yes their main thoughtform is about to go down. Probably sometime next year if we keep up the fight and keep doing a good job. We still have to fully remove all the curses though it's not just their thoughtform I don't think. If it is we are about to win big though so that's cool time will tell.

This can't survive more than a year or two I don't think.

Keep up doing this every day as much as you can and we can do this.

Very interesting! Giuliani working with Ukrainian government to uncover tens of billions of dollars of money laundering, corruption, and bribery between Obama administration and Ukraine's previous president's administration. This is what the impeachment is about, they don't want anyone to know what happened here. But Giuliani is not a government official, so he is free to go explore what he wants with nobody stopping him.
https://m.youtube.com /watch?v=OP6QtDk1gRg

Their fake Jewish Holiday Started This whole Hannacrap let's ANIALATE the enemy. Let's keep up the pressure brothers and sisters we can never give up and never back down. To back down means our death and the Death of anyone we care about. We can have a paradise world.

I have spammed the RTR one after the other nearly all day the last few days and will continue. Now is our time to shine.

Seig Heil 88 and onto Victory.

If this helps someone great. I am reposting these images uploaded by another member earlier in this thread cause I always use them on a drawing app like sketch on my phone and I had to search a bit to find them. They are easy to use and makes it so you don't have to scroll up or down or if you print this print mutiple pages. Hopefully this makes it easier for everyone to find them. Although these images have been around since the beginning of this so idk who created it to credit this too.

Anyways good luck

https://i.postimg.cc/9VbR1J3b/2n9j8d4.jpg

In black and White

https://i.postimg.cc/9VbR1J3b/2n9j8d4.jpg

Hello brothers and sisters,

Was trying to find the no-print version of the final rtr as I just switched to a new computer, but saw the link was dead. So I reuploaded it.

Image version of final rtr so you can blot out letters in a program like MS Paint: https://imgur.com/a/OT1kNJS

´´Everyone can pride themselves in the joy that the enemy is going down and that they are a day and a dollar short. We just only have to keep going. After the disintegration of their spiritual force which has went to zero, what will follow is the disintegration of their control over the material world.`` Satan's Day Rituals + Spiritual Warfare Is Heating Up [Important]

We have only been doing the FINAL RTR for 1 1/2 years! :shock:
Lets make sure that their spiritual force drops to round *0* by the end of next year!! :twisted: :twisted:

All of those who are with me just write the natural: HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back