Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New Curses

Shael

I just wanted to make this thread as something of a reminder, and a word of caution. HP HoodedCobra has already noted that the enemy is preparing now to use new curses whom they were forbidden of using previously. I have my theories on what these curses are and it's very interesting, but I don't think sharing this would really help anyone.

Ultimately, we just have to relentlessly continue the RTRs as always.

If anyone here starts feeling very "down" and can start to sense the vile energies in the air, then it is high time that you amp up your AoP drastically. I'm serious here. The enemy is trying to pull all they can now in order to cause grave damage to us while they go out.

Previously, their curses have been weak enough so that anything that went through, practically dissipated on its own after a couple days (in my case atleast). This might change now, so do not grow complacent. If you feel that any amount of the curses may be going through your AoP, even just a little, then plan it out in your schedule to add an additional AoP on top of the one you already have. I believe it's very important we ensure to stay fully protected at this time.
I do not want to see fellow brothers and sisters falling into shit due to a lack of protection.

Shael said:
I just wanted to make this thread as something of a reminder, and a word of caution. HP HoodedCobra has already noted that the enemy is preparing now to use new curses whom they were forbidden of using previously. I have my theories on what these curses are and it's very interesting, but I don't think sharing this would really help anyone.

If anyone here starts feeling very "down" and can start to sense the vile energies in the air, then it is high time that you amp up your AoP drastically. I'm serious here. The enemy is trying to pull all they can now in order to cause grave damage to us while they go out.

Previously, their curses have been weak enough so that anything that went through, practically dissipated on its own after a couple days (in my case atleast). This might change now, so do not grow complacent. If you feel that any amount of the curses may be going through your AoP, even just a little, then plan it out in your schedule to add an additional AoP on top of the one you already have. I believe it's very important we ensure to stay fully protected at this time.
I do not want to see fellow brothers and sisters falling into shit due to a lack of protection.

Do you think they have already started throwing these curses? Because I am really feeling down since last week, but I thought that is due to my own problems, that made me feel depressed. I solved those, but I am still feeling somewhat down. It might be due to cutting down on meditations, since last week I couldn't make myself do anything except RTRs. I know energy drops can be really unpleasant.

If the jew is our eternal enemy, how and why would it be forbidden from using specific curses?

The enemy is in death agony This is a panic. And in a panic, they can make a lot of mistakes. If they pulled out their last trump card, it means that their case has already been lost. We strengthen our positions and the Gods with us! And Thank you for the warning.

the new curse makes sense now because ultimately I'm having small health issues out of nowhere :x ,coming and disappearing...
By the way
Yesterday while I was doing the Jos protection ritual and vibrating Algiz ,suddenly I had a thought like "why aren't you using Algiz ", I guess I should at this point integrate it into my routine next to surya.

and today I've had a strange dream

a nuclear rocket sort of thing falling from the sky ,when it crushed on the ground
People were engulfed in a black mist/aura
Acting weird, or it was like their worst personality side was emerging ,
I managed to escape flying away.

Good advice and I agree. I even wonder that maybe if time permits it we should do some protective affirmations + visualisations for our family and friends.

Shael said:

We will never capitulate! More Final RTR!

Hail Satan!

Larissa666 said:
Do you think they have already started throwing these curses? Because I am really feeling down since last week, but I thought that is due to my own problems, that made me feel depressed. I solved those, but I am still feeling somewhat down. It might be due to cutting down on meditations, since last week I couldn't make myself do anything except RTRs. I know energy drops can be really unpleasant.
I think it's possible, but it could also just be general curses still. I have been feeling this type of energy in the air lately, also.

No need to panic just ramp up the protection and we insist with the Final RTR. It's also enemy Hannukah but we have done the Protection for the JoS also. This was pivotal as our sites were really attacked sometimes before the 23rd to prohibit us from doing anything.

The Final RTR rules all there is not much they can do.

FancyMancy said:
If the jew is our eternal enemy, how and why would it be forbidden from using specific curses?
Basically, to explain in a general sense, I think that these "special" curses work in a way that the enemy penetrates the target's defenses through self-alteration. It's powerful but I believe the effects of this drastically damage the user, which is why it's understandable that it'd be forbidden for them to use normally.

Think of a swarm of wasps wanting to destroy a powerful hornet hive. By this example, the jews being the wasps and us being the hornets. Under normal circumstances, the wasps have no chance of successfully attacking. The best they can do is gang up on some few hornets who strayed far from the nest all on their own out of arrogance and carelessness.
In an attempt to cause more damage than just this, the wasps now unnaturally and artificially "morph" themselves into hornets. This allows them to pass right through the defenses, straight into the hornet hive. From within there, they influence other genuine hornets and corrupt from within, doing more damage than they could have ever done through conventional attack.
But, the unnatural morphing of their being and soul, takes its toll and they all die gruesomely after only a brief amount of time.

As such, against a strong and wary hornet hive, this tactic too will not yield results. If they cannot corrupt, they cannot do damage.

I tried to explain it a bit with this above metaphor, but it's not perfect unfortunately. What I wrote above is not to be taken in a material sense, but in a spiritual one. They use these new curses to slip into the Gentile Racial Consciousness and attempt to curse it from within. But connecting into it in this way and artificially attempting to "morph" themselves like this is deeply toxic to them (because our souls are polar opposites), and as such the curses are normally forbidden. Think of it like a kamikaze attack, tailored to the infiltrative and deceptive nature of the jews. They have always gladly mutilated and destroyed themselves in an effort to attempt infiltration of gentile communities.
In the original Cinderella story, the jewish sisters mutilated their feet to try to fit into the shoe and steal it away.

The above is my own theory on the situation. Do not take this as a 100% truth, but rather as a potential possibility. I have this information from a conversation with my GD yesterday in which I asked on the matter. In the end it's negligible anyway what exactly they are using. What matters is that we stay protected and keep up the spiritual warfare relentlessly.

Shael said:
FancyMancy said:
Basically, to explain in a general sense, I think that these "special" curses work in a way that the enemy penetrates the target's defenses through self-alteration. It's powerful but I believe the effects of this drastically damage the user, which is why it's understandable that it'd be forbidden for them to use normally.

Think of a swarm of wasps wanting to destroy a powerful hornet hive. By this example, the jews being the wasps and us being the hornets. Under normal circumstances, the wasps have no chance of successfully attacking. The best they can do is gang up on some few hornets who strayed far from the nest all on their own out of arrogance and carelessness.
In an attempt to cause more damage than just this, the wasps now unnaturally and artificially "morph" themselves into hornets. This allows them to pass right through the defenses, straight into the hornet hive. From within there, they influence other genuine hornets and corrupt from within, doing more damage than they could have ever done through conventional attack.
But, the unnatural morphing of their being and soul, takes its toll and they all die gruesomely after only a brief amount of time.

As such, against a strong and wary hornet hive, this tactic too will not yield results. If they cannot corrupt, they cannot do damage.

I tried to explain it a bit with this above metaphor, but it's not perfect unfortunately. What I wrote above is not to be taken in a material sense, but in a spiritual one. They use these new curses to slip into the Gentile Racial Consciousness and attempt to curse it from within. But connecting into it in this way and artificially attempting to "morph" themselves like this is deeply toxic to them (because our souls are polar opposites), and as such the curses are normally forbidden. Think of it like a kamikaze attack, tailored to the infiltrative and deceptive nature of the jews. They have always gladly mutilated and destroyed themselves in an effort to attempt infiltration of gentile communities.
In the original Cinderella story, the jewish sisters mutilated their feet to try to fit into the shoe and steal it away.

The above is my own theory on the situation. Do not take this as a 100% truth, but rather as a potential possibility. I have this information from a conversation with my GD yesterday in which I asked on the matter. In the end it's negligible anyway what exactly they are using. What matters is that we stay protected and keep up the spiritual warfare relentlessly.
I was thinking like kamikaze. I hadn't heard of these certain powers being enacted before, like under certain circumstances particular powers/rules become in force.

Shael said:
FancyMancy said:

I'm started to get very scared :eek: I'm going to do 40 breaths of AoP today and going to ask Satan for his protection.

Harry said:
I'm started to get very scared :eek: I'm going to do 40 breaths of AoP today and going to ask Satan for his protection.
No need to panic. Just keep your AoP strong and do th RTR.

Harry said:
Shael said:
FancyMancy said:

If you are scared, then that is more negative energy to use against you.

FancyMancy said:
Harry said:
Shael said:

If you are scared, then that is more negative energy to use against you.

what do you mean? Do you mean that the Jews use my negative energy against me?

I'm was just very worried if i get attacked by these curses but their was no negativity involved for the Jews to use against me.

FancyMancy said:
Totally guessing here, but maybe these curses backfire onto them as well. You know, like when you must get one of your leg amputated after a major injury, in order to survive: Live with only one leg or die with both.
It would be interesting to know the real reason though

Shael said:
Larissa666 said:
I think it's possible, but it could also just be general curses still. I have been feeling this type of energy in the air lately, also.

Thank you for all you do here Shael. You are an inspiration to many, especially me.

Shael said:

I think I've heard of this before if I recall correctly, was a few years ago regarding conflict with the Jews and Putin and there was a news article revealing something about an ancient curse being used. Then there was a sermon saying that jews do curse their own if they have to. Whatever the case it wouldn't hurt to do a sun square for protection once in a while.

I felt on the night of the 23rd the Jews were doing a strong curse trying to influience people into xtianity especially and their enemy programs strongly. It felt different than usual to me recently. That is just my comment. Yesterday the enemy tried to attack me dealing with a friend I have online who is SS they tried to make me think the person was cursing me and trying to destroy me to get me to turn on them. Their curses feel a little different like when doing the final Rtr and focusing on the curses dissolving tonight I felt more of a saturnian and different energy than usual to that. So I do think they are doing something different. I also think they are trying to influence in the mass mind chaos and violence from what I sense.

I could be wrong in this but the energy feels way different than it was. I also have gotten anxiety and cold feelings too sometimes over the last few days. I felt a little off some of the time the last few days a little nausious and odd from the energy kind of like I was withdrawaling from some kind of drug but not quite as intense. However i don't take anything or do any of that so it can't be I know this is from energy cause it has that feeling. That is just odd. I will keep up the protection and do as many extra rtrs as I can.

I think it's important regaurdless of what they are doing to keep up the final Rtr even doing it extra times for a little bit. I am kind of worried with the energy to be honest but I will do my best. I hope everyone does the final Rtr as much as they can.

Good luck and we will win this the more we do the final Rtr the less casualties there will be

I just want to share this quote cause it seems inspirational to me.

" I fight for the unconventional
My right and it's unconditional
I can only be as real as I can
The disadvantage is I never knew the plan

This isn't just the way just to be a martyr
I can't walk alone any longer
I fight for the ones who can't fight
And if I lose, at least I tried

We—we are the new diabolic
We—we are the bitter bucolic
If I have to give my life you can have it
We—we are the pulse of the maggots

I won't be the inconsequential
I won't be the wasted potential
I can make it as severe as I can
Until you realize you'll never take a stand

It isn't just a one-sided version
We've dealt with a manic subversion
And I won't let the truth be perverted
And I won't leave another victim deserted

Taken from this https://youtu.be/3TokaT9MPLM

Good luck everyone and we will fight till the end.

So hey, did anyone notice some new enemy attack attempts?
To me feels like every one hates (or at best dislikes) me for no apparent reason whatsoever. While this does not happen at all if I keep my aura clean enough and do daily RTR, it feels very clearly coming from them. I mean, even if it manifests trough the people connected to the enemy's energy vortex, it's still clear that ((they)) are behind this, lol.
Anyway, it would be great to know if the same (or something similar) happens to any of you guys, or if you are experiencing new forms of attacks. I think there could be a pattern in this

Pirate11 said:
So hey, did anyone notice some new enemy attack attempts?
To me feels like every one hates (or at best dislikes) me for no apparent reason whatsoever. While this does not happen at all if I keep my aura clean enough and do daily RTR, it feels very clearly coming from them. I mean, even if it manifests trough the people connected to the enemy's energy, lol.
Anyway, it would be great to know if the same (or something similar) happens to any of you guys, or if you are experiencing new forms of attacks. I think there could be a pattern in this

This happens to not only me but a lot of Satanists once they start advancing or so I have heard. Don't worry too much just try to find people who are not fully connected to the enemy (aka neutral at this point) it's not like they don't exist most likely they were with us in past lives. At least then you have a friend even if they don't see the truth at least right away.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back