Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Happy Yule

EnkiUK

To all my friends and my family i wish you all the best for today and next year, you are always there for me when I need you so vice versa. Shout if evr need a chat .

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

EnkiUK3 said:
To all my friends and my family i wish you all the best for today and next year, you are always there for me when I need you so vice versa. Shout if evr need a chat .

Hail Satan
Hail JOS
Thank You. :mrgreen:

Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:
Yule has been over for 2 days fam

Technically Yule goes to January 2nd. Just google Yule 2019.

Happy Yule!!
Not on the calendar though.

Happy Yuletide my good pal Aquarius a was in a haze prob when typing buy you know what a mean :lol: :lol:

Hope you doing good bro

Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:
Yule has been over for 2 days fam

Happy Yule!!

Well, the 25th is the festival of the Sol Invictus. So, if anything, it was at least until yesterday. Whether it was really prolonged until then or not, it's debatable. I think the 25th may be related to Khepri or Azazel. Most likely Khepri since he is not only a solar God as Azazel, but also patron of soldiers like Mitra, to whom the Sol Invictus holiday was dedicated to.

Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Happy Yule!!

Well, the 25th is the festival of the Sol Invictus. So, if anything, it was at least until yesterday. Whether it was really prolonged until then or not, it's debatable. I think the 25th may be related to Khepri or Azazel. Most likely Khepri since he is not only a solar God as Azazel, but also patron of soldiers like Mitra, to whom the Sol Invictus holiday was dedicated to.

Most of the Solar Messiahs were born on the 25th such as Horus.

Aquarius said:
EnkiUK3 said:
was in a haze prob when typing buy you know what a mean
I don't lol I hope you're not using drugs anymore.

Thanks bro I have been doing well for months thanks Aquarius my good friend ;)

Aldrick Strickland said:
Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:

Exactly. I'm mentioning Khepri in particular because he's also a patron to military personnel.

Stormblood said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Stormblood said:

Exactly. I'm mentioning Khepri in particular because he's also a patron to military personnel.

Yup another good example.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back