Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

is it fine to do the rituals using the Icelandic vibration of the runes?

Harry

Website
www.ancient-forums.com
Do them as they are instructed to do in HoodedCobra's post.

You can do the Icelandic. Basically when there is rituals like this, do the version of the rune you’re most comfortable with and that you feel the most power. Sometimes this can even change from time to time. One might feel better at different times than others.

Keep this in mind with personal workings as well.

If vibrating a rune in Icelandic is claimed to be more powerful than the other iterations, then that indicates a difference in the energies of the alternative vibrations.

I personally think you should do and try your best to vibrate the runes as they are written in the ritual. The vibrations do not have to be exact or precise if you are struggling, just do the best that you can, your intent and focus in conjuring the powers of the rune will do the rest, don't worry too much about it, I don't even vibrate TYR properly as that is one that I personally struggle with but I still conjure it's energies through what I manage and my intentions.

Harry said:
I'm talking about these rituals:

https://www.satanisgod.org/ProsperityRitual.html - Prosperity Wealth for Satanists Ritual

https://www.satanisgod.org/JOS_Protection.html - Jos Protection Ritual

i want to use the Icelandic because the HPS in the audio CD said that my magick will be very powerful when i vibrate Icelandic. and Icelandic is easy to me to vibrate too.

so is it fine to vibrate Icelandic when i do the rituals?

I always use Icelandic. Its the same rune the same energy. Just different ways to chant it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back