Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Alternative method for protection aura.

StyleCoin

can i use the algiz rune to strengthen my aura, the jos method of absorbing energy is useless to me, i need something more powerful, the ashes attack me often, can i also use the satanama mantra to strengthen my aura?

StyleCoin said:
can i use the algiz rune to strengthen my aura, the jos method of absorbing energy is useless to me, i need something more powerful, the ashes attack me often, can i also use the satanama mantra to strengthen my aura?
Algiz is perfect for protection. I use a combination of Sowilo, Algiz, and Berkano for my AoP, then Thurisaz to deflect enemy attacks. You could also use SaTaNaMa like that, yes.

StyleCoin said:

First off Algiz is a rune of protection, it does what it says. So chanted in your aura would have such effect.

Which method of absorbing energy are you referring too?

The ashes attack you??????......

Can Satanama strengthen your aura? Sure but not like RAUM or Surya would.

StyleCoin said:

The JoS method of absorbing energy is effective and still to me as well, though I've expanded myself up to additional methods with it. If you believe it's not doing anything for you then it's not going to do anything for you because you're directing it that way. I suggest you discipline this doubtful mindset as it could spread to other meditations making you think they are not working for you when you're just doubting.

It helps me to switch my attention away from the physical realm and my physical body, and focus intently only on my astral body and the astral realm. This kind of passively induces a mimicry of a 'lucid dream' kind of state where it's much easier to control, direct and feel the energies as you have made yourself more in tune with them. Perhaps you should try that, and you need to kind of quieten your mind when doing it like void meditation. Not 100% if you find that difficult, just enough to relax and focus.

The ALGIZ rune does not strengthen your protective aura, it just adds onto it with it's protective properties of deflecting negative energy and such. What does strengthen your protective aura though is the SOWILO rune, this rune puts energy into it and empowers it when you vibrate it into the protective aura, but you still need to build the protective aura in the first place and need to program the energy through the affirmation. My advice to you is to just discipline yourself to use the absorption and building method as described on the website as you will need to master that kind of directing of energy anyways in advancement, and it's more effective than just using runes as it's actual protective energy you draw upon and build around yourself.

Discipline your mind and you discipline the energy.

As you absorb energy and hold for a few seconds, you exhale extending it with the vibration of your choice until completely exhaled. Then wait a few seconds, inhale and repeat again. Yes, you can use Algiz,Berkano, sowilo or all of these in combination.

You're encouraged to not just use the absorbing energy for protection. Algiz is good, I use it myself.

Aldrick Strickland said:
StyleCoin said:

First off Algiz is a rune of protection, it does what it says. So chanted in your aura would have such effect.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Foundation_Meditation.html.

yes the ashes attack me, they even invade my dreams is horrible.

Ghost in the Machine said:
StyleCoin said:

The JoS method of absorbing energy is effective and still to me as well, though I've expanded myself up to additional methods with it. If you believe it's not doing anything for you then it's not going to do anything for you because you're directing it that way. I suggest you discipline this doubtful mindset as it could spread to other meditations making you think they are not working for you when you're just doubting.

It helps me to switch my attention away from the physical realm and my physical body, and focus intently only on my astral body and the astral realm. This kind of passively induces a mimicry of a 'lucid dream' kind of state where it's much easier to control, direct and feel the energies as you have made yourself more in tune with them. Perhaps you should try that, and you need to kind of quieten your mind when doing it like void meditation. Not 100% if you find that difficult, just enough to relax and focus.

The ALGIZ rune does not strengthen your protective aura, it just adds onto it with it's protective properties of deflecting negative energy and such. What does strengthen your protective aura though is the SOWILO rune, this rune puts energy into it and empowers it when you vibrate it into the protective aura, but you still need to build the protective aura in the first place and need to program the energy through the affirmation. My advice to you is to just discipline yourself to use the absorption and building method as described on the website as you will need to master that kind of directing of energy anyways in advancement, and it's more effective than just using runes as it's actual protective energy you draw upon and build around yourself.

Discipline your mind and you discipline the energy.

You're really right, I'm having a hard time disciplining my mind, out of nowhere comes a thousand questions I always try to ignore them but it's still too hard for me, I'm afraid it's not absorbing right, sadly fried my astral senses, but I will strive to discipline my mind.

Jack said:
As you absorb energy and hold for a few seconds, you exhale extending it with the vibration of your choice until completely exhaled. Then wait a few seconds, inhale and repeat again. Yes, you can use Algiz,Berkano, sowilo or all of these in combination.
That gave me a great idea, thanks for the reply. :)

Aldrick Strickland said:
StyleCoin said:

RAUM And surya are more effective than satanama?

StyleCoin said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
StyleCoin said:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Foundation_Meditation.html.

What the fuck are the ashes? When it comes to building your aura its hard to beat Raum and Surya.

StyleCoin said:
You're really right, I'm having a hard time disciplining my mind, out of nowhere comes a thousand questions I always try to ignore them but it's still too hard for me, I'm afraid it's not absorbing right, sadly fried my astral senses, but I will strive to discipline my mind.

Perhaps it may help to give this a read. Everybody has to go through that journey.

Aldrick Strickland said:
StyleCoin said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

What the fuck are the ashes? When it comes to building your aura its hard to beat Raum and Surya.

the ashes are the reptilians (grays.)

Ghost in the Machine said:
StyleCoin said:

Perhaps it may help to give this a read. Everybody has to go through that journey.
I will check.

StyleCoin said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
StyleCoin said:

Aura of protection and Vinasa.

Aldrick Strickland said:
StyleCoin said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

hmmm good idea if i vibrate vinasa in my whole room maybe they will stop attacking me.

Aldrick Strickland said:
StyleCoin said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Vinasa is dangerous, so a warning should be included with it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back