Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Merlin The Wizard

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
What's there to know about the character of Merlin, the "most famous wizard of all time". I don't care if he's fictional, I'm just curious about the origins of his creation, what inspired him, and is he something positive and pagan, or is he an enemy creation?

I read some bull about how he was supposed to be the 'antichrist' and blahblah, demons considered evil and he was supposed to bring the end of the world but was baptized and 'saved' and all that disgusting enemy crap. But I'm pretty sure we all know enough not to trust anything xianity claims or says.

There should be some old sermons by HP Mageson about the story of the Grail. It should explain a bit the figure of Merlin in the story. Look up for old sermons in the library.

Hecataeus of Abdera said the ancient Celts worshipped a 'god of poetry' that he identified as Apollo at Stonehenge. Merlin's myths also involve building Stonehenge using black magic. Greek poems are addressed to Apollon Mousagetes and the Muses, the British ones are identically addressed to Merlin. Maponos was also extensively identified with Apollo during Roman times. The Welsh annals say the oldest name of Britain is 'Merlin's enclosure'.

Other aspects of him seem more like Dionysus to me, in the earliest myths he is a wild madman who prophecies doom and ends up being put on a stake by a saint. In most of the legends after this where his representation becomes positive he is the cambion son of a male demon who uses black magic and has siddhis, for which retarded xians had to come up with reasons for why this is aksually a good thing because according to their own belief system such a person should've been burned at the stake. When continental xians interpreted this figure they had to add in some more biblical crap.

I believe he could be a symbol of human pagan nature, the wondrous potential of magic and it's incredible powers to bring both destruction and beauty. And I would like to think of him as a gentle-eyed and very kind-hearted man, embracing of nature and it's glory.

I suddenly found a drawing to him and upon looking into the history about him just now I can see why. Perhaps during my Templar Knight lifetime I fancied the stories about him as I was situated in Wales in this lifetime and he was very popular in Wales as a creation within welsh poetry. This kind of stuff is helping me narrow down just what years precisely I lived in that life as the story of Merlin was written in 1136. And before recently I'd never taken an interest in him before or didn't notice it.

Man I just love medieval stuff. Wizards, castles, dragons, knighthood, it all just feels like things that complete me.

luis said:
There should be some old sermons by HP Mageson about the story of the Grail. It should explain a bit the figure of Merlin in the story. Look up for old sermons in the library.

Do you remember what this sermon was called? I can't seem to find it even with the search function.

Ghost in the Machine said:
I believe he could be a symbol of human pagan nature, the wondrous potential of magic and it's incredible powers to bring both destruction and beauty. And I would like to think of him as a gentle-eyed and very kind-hearted man, embracing of nature and it's glory.

I suddenly found a drawing to him and upon looking into the history about him just now I can see why. Perhaps during my Templar Knight lifetime I fancied the stories about him as I was situated in Wales in this lifetime and he was very popular in Wales as a creation within welsh poetry. This kind of stuff is helping me narrow down just what years precisely I lived in that life as the story of Merlin was written in 1136. And before recently I'd never taken an interest in him before or didn't notice it.

Man I just love medieval stuff. Wizards, castles, dragons, knighthood, it all just feels like things that complete me.

luis said:

Do you remember what this sermon was called? I can't seem to find it even with the search function.
I'm sorry i cannot remember how it's called :( I just remember reading a old sermon from HP Mageson and it talded about the Holy Grail story.

By the way if you like mediaval stuff you will love this music :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKCCs9DNEJs

luis said:
I'm sorry i cannot remember how it's called :( I just remember reading a old sermon from HP Mageson and it talded about the Holy Grail story.

By the way if you like mediaval stuff you will love this music :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKCCs9DNEJs

That's alright, I'm sure it will be revealed to me eventually.

Also I listen to things more like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEeAN471boQ&feature=youtu.be

Also I really love Vindsvept https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck3BkAMmsUM

Thank you though.

luis said:

That's alright, I'm sure it will be revealed to me eventually.

Also I listen to things more like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEeAN471boQ&feature=youtu.be

Also I really love Vindsvept https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck3BkAMmsUM

Thank you though.
I'll see if i can find It!

About the music mine is from an anime so it's definitily more anime-like. I like your tho :D

luis said:

This is a gift from me.
https://youtu.be/6aQ2qhk-FGA

luis said:

This is a gift from me.

Prince.of.wallachia said:

Ya'll are gettin' me too in tune with myself, next thing you know I'm buying genuine smithed armour and a sword from some online black market. Gods I miss my stuff.... and I know that's weird to say because like... it never happened in this life time but it's like I honestly remember how it felt and it's like something is severely missing... I don't feel at all at home with things like cities and such. I want to go home, I want to go to Wales dammit. I want to live in a nice cozy stone and wood-built home on a hill in the fields. It's like suddenly I'm just remembering so much now and now this era, all this technology, suddenly it all feels so foreign like I'm experiencing it for the first time since then.

The enemy is going to pay for all their toxic garbage ruining everything, taking over my previous home and all that. Wales used to be very pagan in nature, in fact it was hard fought to keep it that way about a thousand years ago, but the damn church and their priests and their reptiloid filth.... I need to vent with more RTRs now...

Ya'll are gettin' me too in tune with myself, next thing you know I'm buying genuine smithed armour and a sword from some online black market. Gods I miss my stuff.... and I know that's weird to say because like... it never happened in this life time but it's like I honestly remember how it felt and it's like something is severely missing... I don't feel at all at home with things like cities and such. I want to go home, I want to go to Wales dammit. I want to live in a nice cozy stone and wood-built home on a hill in the fields. It's like suddenly I'm just remembering so much now and now this era, all this technology, suddenly it all feels so foreign like I'm experiencing it for the first time since then.

The enemy is going to pay for all their toxic garbage ruining everything, taking over my previous home and all that. Wales used to be very pagan in nature, in fact it was hard fought to keep it that way about a thousand years ago, but the damn church and their priests and their reptiloid filth.... I need to vent with more RTRs now...

We share the same feelings, brother. I am inspired by Vlad Tepes.

They feel like nostalgic times don’t they? The problem with them was the death expectancy and how easy was to die, we’re never going to have those times again, forget swords and metal armour, we will maybe be fencing as a sport like they did in they did in the 1900s germany but we will never fight a war again with swords.

It seems like you would enjoy hema martial arts. I would too, but it’s too far away from me.

Aquarius said:

They feel like nostalgic times don’t they? The problem with them was the death expectancy and how easy was to die, we’re never going to have those times again, forget swords and metal armour, we will maybe be fencing as a sport like they did in they did in the 1900s germany but we will never fight a war again with swords.

On the contrary, I fight with an astral sword made from blue fire quite a bit, it just feels natural. I might one day construct it as an officially permanent and solid astral construct, to be stored away and summoned when needed, I could empower it and make it stronger too. I could probably send it to my astral temple when not in use.

This is a gift from me.

I... wow. That is so almost exactly to the precise letter of how it was! Granted I doubt I was one of the Templars around 1309 who was executed by that coward King Philip IV. The Templars were situated in France at that time and I was in Wales of Great Britain, unless we made the embarkment to France at some point there...

Those lyrics though are so powerful too! "The Templars lost the battle but not the war", "It's rituals being practiced to this very day" I have information on us using the Runic Kabalah for our wealth and triumphs. We had uses of runes carved onto stones for things like guarding secrecy along with runes like SOWILO and FEHU for wealth, ALGIZ for protection and such. We knew precisely that what we were doing was pagan and went heavily against the church, we needed to safeguard ourselves.

In my lifetime though I think someone betrayed me or outed me for some sort of material gain or something, a man came to me on a horse with other men while I was at post and said something to me that was so debilitating to hear that it had caused a blockage in my psychic hearing centres that I've been working to destroy and clear out to empower them. I think it might have been a revealing or sentence to death or calling me to some place or whatever that meant certain doom...

I don't know because his words were muffled, I only felt my reaction which was a powerful anxiety, fear and dread, it actually physically overwhelmed me and I had to clean my soul to get rid of it afterwords and felt a strong burning in my clairaudience centres. I don't know yet precisely how I died in that life, all I know is that I was tortured. Probably with arrows... there's something about arrow wounds that I feel something strongly of. They might have tied me up somewhere and just shot arrows at me until I succumbed to the injuries... I don't know though, they likely did other things to torture me, I feel they might have done something involving fire. I need to do further past-life regression, but don't know if I'm really willing to witness my own death...

Thank you though for this song, I really love it as it puts us in a triumphant and powerful light as survivors. I will save it.

That song is great,I've also recently discovered that one of my past lives I was probably one of those Templars and I was humiliated and then burned in that damn and disgusting church of Notredame although I don't know exactly who I was.

Wotanwarrior said:
That song is great,I've also recently discovered that one of my past lives I was probably one of those Templars and I was humiliated and then burned in that damn and disgusting church of Notredame although I don't know exactly who I was.

Notre Dame, or the original concept was not constructed until the 1400s, and I'm pretty sure any surviving Templars all passed away or perished by then. This not to refute what you suspect, just giving some clarification. It takes a bit to narrow down a lifetime. I'm still trying to figure out just what years I lived and what my purpose was in Wales. Who my family may have been if I had one... how did I join the Knights Templar, etc.... why.... how did the pagan aspect start, who told us or how did we find out?

Wotanwarrior said:

Notre Dame, or the original concept was not constructed until the 1400s, and I'm pretty sure any surviving Templars all passed away or perished by then. This not to refute what you suspect, just giving some clarification. It takes a bit to narrow down a lifetime. I'm still trying to figure out just what years I lived and what my purpose was in Wales. Who my family may have been if I had one... how did I join the Knights Templar, etc.... why.... how did the pagan aspect start, who told us or how did we find out?

From what I understand originally there was a Merovingian temple that was dedicated to the Celtic god Cernunnos, which was surely destroyed at the time of the jewish puppet Charlemagne, before building Notre Dame had already built another christian church there and the Inquisition used it to make executions.

Wotanwarrior said:
Wotanwarrior said:

From what I understand originally there was a Merovingian temple that was dedicated to the Celtic god Cernunnos, which was surely destroyed at the time of the jewish puppet Charlemagne, before building Notre Dame had already built another christian church there and the Inquisition used it to make executions.

Other people speaking of past life regression I've seen (not even SS or knowing anything about Templars) have said they were burned in the vicinity of Notre Dame. Jacques de Molay was burned at the Île de la Cité which is where Notre Dame is located. All the better that it got what it deserved. HH in his Paris evacuation order wanted it blown up...

Merlin is symbolic of the higher feminine aspect of the mind which is related to Wisdom, and is mirroring Arthur's wife which is Guinevere, the feminine aspect of the soul of Arthur. Arthur himself is symbolic of the male aspect of the soul, which needs both Merlin and Guinevere in order to be wise and empowered.

Merlin is one of my favourite characters personally. Merlin's story is just a replay of a myth that has existed in all Pagan civilizations about common seers.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Merlin is symbolic of the higher feminine aspect of the mind which is related to Wisdom, and is mirroring Arthur's wife which is Guinevere, the feminine aspect of the soul of Arthur. Arthur himself is symbolic of the male aspect of the soul, which needs both Merlin and Guinevere in order to be wise and empowered.

Merlin is one of my favourite characters personally. Merlin's story is just a replay of a myth that has existed in all Pagan civilizations about common seers.

I had a strong feeling he was pagan in nature and good. I love the modern depictions of him honestly, like the art I mean. He was interpreted differently in the actual original book Historia Regum Britanniae, but I love all the visual artistic creation of his wondrous magic and powers as a great masterful wizard.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Do you have a link to the sermon? I am very interested in Arthur, merlin, morgan le fay, etc.

I did a dna test and I am 80% welsh. when I found this out, I researched everything in Welsh, even though I know the culture is Celtic. My race is white but comes from Welsh bloodlines. When I was growing up I drawn to dragons, castles, knights, Merlin, Arthur, etc. all fascinated me as a kid and they still do. I been trying to find out more on the Arthurian tradition for myself :)

Any information, sermons, articles or whatever, is suggested will be mighty fine!

Arthurian Legend is incredibly fascinating to me despite finding Merlin as boring. This kind of wizard has never been compatible with me unlike the noble knight King Arthur.

Anyone has read Arthurian Legends or other medieval works? I'm interested in reading them but from what I see online they're all infested with Christ.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back