Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Insight Into the thinking of the Enemy I realized

darkmonkey666

In the most recent spiritual warfare sermon Hooded Cobra said

*They know they are faced with extreme issues, and they related that "The Demonic activity is too high" and that they can see "The emerging darkness" and "disturbance in the force", which is a not to the movie star wars"

I came to realize in reading this something. You know how sometimes when we have had kikes or part kikes on here that think Satanism is about "darkness and evil" or doing perverted things etc. I'd bet energy wise this is really what they think when they sense Satanic energy of whatever.

The insight I realized is that they are polar opposite of us. They probably think death energy and all that negativity and fear and stuff they put out feels like paradise or beautiful or whatever.

I honestly thought these people were trolling before now but I am starting to think they really do feel and experience things in the opposite way we do. When I read this I realized this it may be dumb that I didn't before but I post this for anyone else who isn't aware of this either.

Biologically and spiritually they are programmed to be the opposite way of what normal humans aka gentiles are. They are programmed to go against nature and their very existence is a violation of the law of nature (not sure how that's possible but still)

I just wanted to post what I realized. Any thoughts on this again I feel dumb for not fully realizing this before but I thought I should post it.

slyscorpion said:

*They know they are faced with extreme issues, and they related that "The Demonic activity is too high" and that they can see "The emerging darkness" and "disturbance in the force", which is a not to the movie star wars"

I came to realize in reading this something. You know how sometimes when we have had kikes or part kikes on here that think Satanism is about "darkness and evil" or doing perverted things etc. I'd bet energy wise this is really what they think when they sense Satanic energy of whatever.

The insight I realized is that they are polar opposite of us. They probably think death energy and all that negativity and fear and stuff they put out feels like paradise or beautiful or whatever.

I honestly thought these people were trolling before now but I am starting to think they really do feel and experience things in the opposite way we do. When I read this I realized this it may be dumb that I didn't before but I post this for anyone else who isn't aware of this either.

Biologically and spiritually they are programmed to be the opposite way of what normal humans aka gentiles are. They are programmed to go against nature and their very existence is a violation of the law of nature (not sure how that's possible but still)

I just wanted to post what I realized. Any thoughts on this again I feel dumb for not fully realizing this before but I thought I should post it.

At the same time they'd wet their panties if we'd ever actually did live up to that kind of stereotype. Many Satanic sects do since they're infested with jewish crap to begin with, but Spiritual Satanism is only the very few that doesn't follow into that mainstream crap, hence a major threat. But you're right that our success is a jews damnation.

slyscorpion said:

On a small little contrary, death energy and grey negative energy still harms them and brings them misfortune as that is what the energy does. They just practically worship it....

I myself am strongly in tune with darkness and black magick and such, likely because of my Saturn but this doesn't mean I'm immune to it. As much as I would like to embrace it I can never take it into myself or really do so as this would be bad. The enemy just strongly ties into lower vibrations of filth and literal shit. They're at home with disgusting energy because their souls are disgusting and they feel the need to mirror that in whatever way they can.

So while we are light, they are not dark... just disgusting. And they are programmed and made to be everything against us because they are parasites. They deem us evil because we naturally go against everything they are, much like how we deem them evil because of the same. We are the 'darkness' they fear, as well as the light they perish under.

Ghost in the Machine said:
slyscorpion said:

On a small little contrary, death energy and grey negative energy still harms them and brings them misfortune as that is what the energy does. They just practically worship it....

I myself am strongly in tune with darkness and black magick and such, likely because of my Saturn but this doesn't mean I'm immune to it. As much as I would like to embrace it I can never take it into myself or really do so as this would be bad. The enemy just strongly ties into lower vibrations of filth and literal shit. They're at home with disgusting energy because their souls are disgusting and they feel the need to mirror that in whatever way they can.

So while we are light, they are not dark... just disgusting. And they are programmed and made to be everything against us because they are parasites. They deem us evil because we naturally go against everything they are, much like how we deem them evil because of the same. We are the 'darkness' they fear, as well as the light they perish under.

I admit some negative energy I have liked in a way and I like dark themes too I like horror movies too and stuff and like black magick (I really do like your reading your posts I feel like we are similar in a way and I have a strong Saturn too) but the straight up energy around devout xtians and Jews feels like poison to me and I can hardly stand being in their presence. So there must be something different in the way they sense things and yes I am sure it's bad for them but I am pointing it out anyways that I don't think they even feel things the same way we do.

slyscorpion said:
I admit some negative energy I have liked in a way and I like dark themes too I like horror movies too and stuff and like black magick (I really do like your reading your posts I feel like we are similar in a way and I have a strong Saturn too) but the straight up energy around devout xtians and Jews feels like poison to me and I can hardly stand being in their presence. So there must be something different in the way they sense things and yes I am sure it's bad for them but I am pointing it out anyways that I don't think they even feel things the same way we do.

I went to visit family today for the holiday just to get it out of the way, and I've said before in other posts how there's a jewish parasite within this family who's apparently by technicality a "sibling" and just saying that brings repulsion. I was first-born, my mother and father and whole family line are gentiles from germany, but this parasites father was a jew and had my mother birth this disgusting leech years later. She's still parasitising off of my family and doing fuck-all while making their lives a living hell. She's the one I have a death spell planned for in January when the energies are just right for it.

Anyways, as soon as I enter I could feel all the negativity choking the air that she must've built up over time with her negative shit. Luckily I knew to build up my protective aura before entering but I still felt it and had to constantly clean my aura throughout the entire visit. She came and sat next to me talking about some trash interests that I cared nothing for and I was trying so hard to hide my utter disgust from being that close to her. I felt the twisted energy fighting against my own aura and I was pushing it all back and started empowering my own aura.

After I did this she started saying she was feeling severe anxiety suddenly from my presence, she started avoiding me and moved to the opposite end of the room, meanwhile I took glee in this and decided to amplify it by cleaning out all negativity from my soul and putting it right into her. She started having a panic attack and stopped talking completely, avoiding me for the rest of the visit. We are extremely opposite beings and souls, toxic and negative to one another. When jews feel so awfully sick, disgusted, attacked, ill and afraid in our presence, of course they're going to believe we're evil.

I was first-born, my mother and father and whole family line are gentiles from germany
Dear Ghost in the Machine,

based on this statement, I assume you are fluent in the German language? We are presently translating the JoS Website into German. It is a large endeavour, so any and all help from native speakers is highly appreciated. If you are interested in helping out, please send an e-mail to HP. HoodedCobra666 at [email protected] asking him to add you to the group. There are no minimum requirements on how much work one needs to do. You are completely free to contribute however much or little you want to. I would be pleased to see you join.

zsx said:
I was first-born, my mother and father and whole family line are gentiles from germany
Dear Ghost in the Machine,

based on this statement, I assume you are fluent in the German language? We are presently translating the JoS Website into German. It is a large endeavour, so any and all help from native speakers is highly appreciated. If you are interested in helping out, please send an e-mail to HP. HoodedCobra666 at [email protected] asking him to add you to the group. There are no minimum requirements on how much work one needs to do. You are completely free to contribute however much or little you want to. I would be pleased to see you join.

My sincerest apologies as much as I would definitely agree to that but despite my family being from Germany they had to learn English in Canada and only ever spoke it here since my birth. They never taught me the language, not even their own daughter who gave birth to me.

slyscorpion said:

Yes and no. Angels are thoughtforms that are balls of light. They brag about how their letters shine with light. Their god thoughtform use to be very bright.

Light is power. I doubt they put death energy on themselves. They believe themselves to be the light and us the darkness.

Their energy is nasty to us because it hurts us. Pagan Energy to them is like rat posion. They very much envy us. Having a God that loves us.

Aldrick Strickland said:
slyscorpion said:

Yes and no. Angels are thoughtforms that are balls of light. They brag about how their letters shine with light. Their god thoughtform use to be very bright.

Light is power. I doubt they put death energy on themselves. They believe themselves to be the light and us the darkness.

Their energy is nasty to us because it hurts us. Pagan Energy to them is like rat posion. They very much envy us. Having a God that loves us.
We are darkness to them as they are to us, adversaries and enemies. They exist like every existing life form. Their energy is bad for us because they programmed it to be so, because it is their intentions and goals that consume and destroy us. And our energy and their energy are essentially like two armies in combat.

Master said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
slyscorpion said:

We are darkness to them as they are to us, adversaries and enemies. They exist like every existing life form. Their energy is bad for us because they programmed it to be so, because it is their intentions and goals that consume and destroy us. And our energy and their energy are essentially like two armies in combat.

Aldrick Awarded Master a Golden Star.

Aldrick Strickland said:
slyscorpion said:

Well not so much anymore :lol: their Hebrew letters are reaching the point where they have no form or structure very much anymore in the energy and dissolving and falling apart. That is what I see when I visualize them anymore.

Maybe they used to be but not anymore. More and more everyday we are ruining them. Their thoughtform and matrix is slowly getting weaker and weaker too and maybe even corrupted in a few ways from it's Origional intention and glitching and backfiring as another Satanist put it a bit back. It is going to dissolve eventually. I look forward to that day although I am not sure what to expect I am expecting that when their thoughtform falls apart it will kind of be like a sudden thing. Like when someone is burning or dissolving a thoughtform or dispersing it or something. It may at first hold toghether for a bit while getting weaker but eventually (if the person is powerful enough) it will dissolve and usually it happens pretty quick.

That is just my experience so I think that is how YHVH will be lost but I am not for sure.

I am excited. The light is now on our side more and more and the enemy is becoming the darkness literally.

Aldrick Strickland said:
slyscorpion said:

The last I was told, a thoughtform is a collection of Mental energy.

slyscorpion said:
I look forward to that day although I am not sure what to expect I am expecting that when their thoughtform falls apart it will kind of be like a sudden thing. Like when someone is burning or dissolving a thoughtform or dispersing it or something
The smaller and weaker it becomes, the quicker and easier it will be to destroy it. I think at a certain point it would still exist but it would be spread too thinly and unable to juggle a lot of items, that it just slips up and zapps the jew in its arse, so this will seem like it has happened all of a sudden but it would still be reducing. (This is sounding more like how to describe it in an animation or film with SFX, lol.)

slyscorpion said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
slyscorpion said:

Well not so much anymore :lol: their Hebrew letters are reaching the point where they have no form or structure very much anymore in the energy and dissolving and falling apart. That is what I see when I visualize them anymore.

Maybe they used to be but not anymore. More and more everyday we are ruining them. Their thoughtform and matrix is slowly getting weaker and weaker too and maybe even corrupted in a few ways from it's Origional intention and glitching and backfiring as another Satanist put it a bit back. It is going to dissolve eventually. I look forward to that day although I am not sure what to expect I am expecting that when their thoughtform falls apart it will kind of be like a sudden thing. Like when someone is burning or dissolving a thoughtform or dispersing it or something. It may at first hold toghether for a bit while getting weaker but eventually (if the person is powerful enough) it will dissolve and usually it happens pretty quick.

That is just my experience so I think that is how YHVH will be lost but I am not for sure.

I am excited. The light is now on our side more and more and the enemy is becoming the darkness literally.

Hehehehehe

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back