Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Twin Souls

HP Mageson666 said:
Yes it is mature, hey guys can we trust creationist science....The entire scientific establishment was built as an attempt to keep Xian thought out of it for a reason. Smart people understand information from a Christian lunatic that is being used to run a Christian MINISTRY ON..... Is biased for Jewsus.

Next thread Jack in the box will be telling everyone we can trust other Jewish sources beside the Jewish bible with the same argument.

Jack said:
You didn't prove anything. Your whole argument was "Hes a Christian so whatever he says doesn't matter". That's a real mature way of going about this......
Your non sequiturs to divert the argument are useless. The fact of the matter is Walt Heyers simply puts out medically verified research and having suffered the same issues, he understands these people's pain. His ministries website is generally about the studies about transgenders. He doesn't tell people to convert to Christianity to cure themselves of transgenderism. He simply points out research and how this idea was invented by jews. The entire scientific establishment researching transgenderism was clear even from the day the jew Magnus Hirschfeld created this idea ,that this is a mental disease. Only in the 2000's was this naturalized as an identity by pressure from Jewish activist groups. The nail in the coffin that modern transgenderism isn't real is that medical research shows children are not born transgenders and can change. Your promoting an ideology created by jews and its sickening to see. Adolf Hitler would be astonished and then ashamed that we're trying to gather mentally ill people and appease them to be on our side as members.

HP Mageson666 said:
Dandeliou was basing this off the images of the temples in India. He didn't understand those images were put into there later on by the occupation to make Hinduism look strange. He was attempting to rationalize something in the culture he was part of he didn't understand.

However its well known that transgenders were in fact High Priests especially of Goddesses in the ancient world. His works also show this and do the sources within his works. And yes transgendered people were called twin souls that is also known. Also I am not stupid and know how you are attempting to hide your own personal campaign against third sex people. Don't waste my time claiming innocence your a second rate Jew in your behaviour. You used to go after Gay people but that didn't go too far so you focus on Trans people because you have some pathway on that. We have a third sex community here and you want to cause nothing but never ending infighting and hatred towards that. Calling our community members mentality ill and onwards and always trying to hide behind cherry picked information and taking others out of the content of their statements.

Get your ass back to church Jack your Christian rants belong there.

Jack said:
I know and I've previously read that sermon. That sermon is a bunch of hypotheses which doesn't debunk anything. It doesn't even quote a textual source of any ancient book or contemporary book that says it about modern transgenders being High Priests.Alain Dandeliou was a person who believed having sex with animals is a gentile tradition, and so he definitely wasn't in his right mind even if he did write

Interesting. Here is what I dont get. I also had a very strong bias against Transgender and thought it was a mental illness. I thought they didnt exist in History. I thought they were some abomiation of today.

Now you here are claiming different. Well then like that I drop my opinions. Because in the end its Satans Will not mine. I am an ignorant child who knows nothing. How Father Satan envisions this world is how it will be.

I will adjust accordingly to HIS understanding. What I never understood was how people could fight Satanic Truth.

Be it Nazism, Gays or the jews ECT. I am here to Learn not play I have all the answers. People so often do no form of studying or research but think they know everything about everything.

I study hard and know I will not live long enough to learn even a fraction of what I want to Learn. Unless Godhead...

I sit and listen to people who dont do half the studying I do. Because there is always something to learn from people. But now Don who is our scholar, does way more then I could imagine.

Yet this lazy bodied lazy minded individual, do nothing know nothing thinks his opinion based on nothing means something.

He is willing to risk a jewish mentality and insulting the Gods to further his own Arrogance. I cannot understand it.

HP Mageson666 said:
Jack, likes to make false claims about what other people state as he argues dishonestly. Either out of plain stupidity or deception. So Jack claims Alain was only talking about physical hermaphrodites. We will examine such claims from Alain's own statements. From the book: Shiva And The Primordial Tradition. Here are Alain's statements:

The hermaphrodite, the homosexual, and the transvestite thus have a symbolic value and are deemed to be privileged beings, images of the Ardhanarishvara. By virtue of this, they are considered to bring good luck and play a special role in magic and Tantric rites, as also in shamanism.

This magical aspect of intersexuality is found in all ancient civilizations. In ancient literature, groups of transvestite prostitutes, united around a guru, had an acknowledged place in society. Transvestite prostitutes are still found in Indian villages... In the popular theatre shows of Ramalila and Krishnalila, they are traditionally the ones who act the part of the goddesses and shepherdesses. The presence of a transvestite prostitute is still considered auspicious, particularly at a marriage ceremony.

Now before Jack tries to turn this into a semantics debate to weasel out of being caught simply in a lie which makes one wonder how many lies does he tell. The transvestites that Alain is relating one can observe in documentaries they are what we call Trannies or Transsexuals over here in the western world. Semantics aside transsexuals do exist within the third sex. One can make an argument for how Jews want to Jew that reality but that does change that such beings do exist. They are twin souled.

Now Jack will claim that Gays are mentality ill in one post then attempt to weasel out of that when that does not work. Then that runs out of pathway so he then jumps onto Transsexuals and uses the same weasel methods.

If Jack was correct he would not have to argue like a second rate Jew to attempt to prove his belief.

Now stop wasting decent peoples time Jack. This is happens when you spend all your time researching on Christian websites Jack.

Guy who coined the term "transgender" was a jew, Magnus Hirschfeld. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld

Guy who first coined the term "transsexual" and paved the way for medical treatment of trans people was...you guessed right, a kike, Harry Benjamin: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Benjamin

One of the first trans people to get genital reassignment surgery was a jew, tennis player Renee Richards: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren%C3%A9e_Richards

If you are curious, you can search more. You will see jewish names popping up quite often.

Stop taking an entire ideology created by jews and preaching it here as a gentile tradition. These people that you mentioned are not transgenders. They(transvestites)themselves tell their stories as having suffered trauma and ostracism from early childhood to make them like this and their trying to justify their delusions by God. Also a lot of what Daneliou heard about ancient religions has no conclusive evidence and there is no literary evidence to support these claims. It might be a very modern phenomenon. And the people translating his books may also be trying to mistranslate it like Mein Kampf was mistranslated. Research also shows that people are not born transgenders but become transgenders for some reason or other. And that means that it can definitely be prevented with better parenting. It then stands that the only people that can be called real transgenders are hermaphrodites and no one else.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Jack said:

Listen man, I'm reading all your posts and stuff and despite the soiree of all kinds of information and proof before you that counters your statements even from High Priests, and I'm talking to you as a fellow SS here, I am legit concerned about how you severely refuse to give when it comes to truth and evidence. Also I guess it's my mistake and ignorance to subtly assume that your amount of posts on the forums has anything to do with advancement, as you should be able to tell that the sources you are providing are enemy biased just by an open and empowered third-eye as well as some research in our library alone. There's healthy skepticism, there's severe skepticism, and then there's you man.

I seriously think you have a lot of tightly wound up energies whether it's from the enemy or just your natal chart, but I think you really need to work on this because not only does it severely inhibit your ability to perceive communication and guidance from the gods, but if someone says something to you that could really help you with advancement or something, you'll refuse to take it because it goes against something in you that you refuse to let go, even if a little bit.

I get this is just how some people are with their personality, but you're not supposed to be a victim to your personality man. You seriously need to objectively view everything you're saying, not through your own eyes but try to see through someone elses, envelope yourself in ether energy if you have to to help with this but you need to see just how blatant it is to those of us here who are more open, that your wording and how stubborn you are in your statements and so-called 'legit sources' is no different than the responses I get from xians when I'm doing online warfare... like at all, they are exactly the same in mannerism.

Maybe you should take a moment some time to take a look at your natal chart with astrology and really look into yourself. Also I think you should do some research on recognizing a jew and work to unblock and empower your third-eye and psychic chakras so you can see what we see.

That's honestly all the advice and 'understanding' you're going to get from me. Otherwise I don't waste time on people who are so closed off that they refuse help even if they don't know that it's help.
I can copy paste your moral rant back to you and also advise you to empower your third eye and psychic chakras to see what I see. I'm going to also advise you to look at your astrological chart to see why your so easily manipulated when an authority figure makes a statement.

You have your own beliefs formed by your understanding of what you percieve to be true and I have mine which I percieve to be true. So who is right ? Are you going to claim you are in a higher moral position than me ,and without any conclusive evidence that you are right ?

I do not claim any such view. What I claim to do know and have evidence of is
1)The term transgender and the modern idea behind it was created by a Jew.
2) The first sex change surgery was done by a jew to toy with a gentile boys life and he later killed himself
3)The medical establishment maintained that transgender was a mental illness till 'Jewish ' activist groups put pressure on them to change their definitions.
4)Modern Hinduism is extremely corrupted with weird sects appearing out of obscurity which have no historical basis. Just because something satisfies your way of thinking doesn't make it a valid part of Santana Culture. There are a plethora of sects which have no basis in the religion or history. Like the Aghoris, giving you one example.
5)That research shows transgenderism is not inborn but actually can be cured.

MalinBaze said:
Jack said:
Also you are right when you say he wasn't a transgender. Because a man who thinks hes a woman cannot be a transgender. That idea was created by jews. Everything that's happened in his life, confused about his feelings, emotions, sad ,depressed, suicidal,sexual trauma,parenting problems etc are the very typical descriptions of transgender people. What he is, is mentally unwell. The only viable being that can be called transgenders are hermaphrodites. I don't consider castrated beings as transgenders either.

Walt is literally lying about the fact that he was a transgender, he tried to hide his inconsistent stories and his own delusions. He underwent surgery when he clearly was an MPD.

"Everything that's happened in his life, confused about his feelings, emotions, sad ,depressed, suicidal,sexual trauma,parenting problems etc are the very typical descriptions of transgender people."

Don't imply these are typical descriptions of transgenders. These are descriptions of any individual with a vulnerable natal chart with coupled bad planetary transits. There are also people (be they scientist/ intellectuals/folks) who had most of these "typical descriptions" occur to them (and they aren't transgender).

All these posts Walt made were after he was 'cured' by Jeejus. Yet he is not consistent with his own personal story, introduces new claims and later rejects them. He is still "confused" (if not lying). If he is still mentally-ill (which he is, and topping it is xianity now) why should we listen to this person.

Walt is clearly fabricating tales to make himself look more sympathetic (rather than accept his bad decision-making) enough to play the opposite side of the jew game. And to see that he is now advocate to such websites is the proof.

That us why 67% of transgenders have accompanying accessory mental diseases as well which are untreated.

That 67% is probably not transgender. What about the rest? Should we blow them out of existence because they aren't mentally-ill but are transgenders?

Well they're accepted into that community because they've been castrated not because they were naturally that way so it doesn't prove anything. Infact it simply extends the idea that transgender is a manufactured identity (by cutting off penises that the medical industrial complex headed by jews promotes.)

You are talking about hijras here. Did you decide to overlook the community I mentioned in my post? Let me bold it out for you: jogappas and jogathis, aravanis, shiv-shaktis (I added more because why not)

Existence of Jogappas destroy the entire point of hermaphrodites= transgenders. They comprise of men who are said to be divinely possessed by a hindu Goddess Yellamma. They are called as "men who marry a goddess to become women ". These groups explicitly comprise of transgender people. They are not the same as hijras, who are eunuchs and intersex. Aravanis, Shiv-shaktis all have transgender people in them devoting to worship.

Clumping all these communities together is foolishness. "Hijra" word by common people is used in India for every not-straight person, even transgender. If someone acted effiminate, dressed like a woman or said they felt like they are women (when they are men, vice versa) they are hijra. Hijra community is not the same as all the other communities I mentioned. Jogappas are not castrated people.

I don't think surgery is castration. Castration is a punishment. It's motive is to make a person devoid of genitals and therefore sexual pleasure. Only insane people would do that. I've never heard that a transgender wants to castrate themselves so that they can become unable to orgasm.

Castration is practised in hijras because of Mughal influence. They call it a procedure for nirvana (again, bs) probably from another baseless thing.

Surgery's motive, on the other hand is to render a functional genitalia, not to make them eunuchs. The smarter portion of MtF transgenders don't even opt for bottom surgery and are okay with this, because they know it is risky. Rather they present and live their lives like women. They aren't mentally-ill people who jump on the bandwagon without knowing where it goes.
I also want to tell you that these communities have no historical evidence to prove they are ancient. The Hinduism we know today is extremely corrupted and these communities are not priestly as western outsiders might think. The Hijras are beggars and beg for money on trains and do prostitution as their jobs. They also sometimes come to give blessings to newborn, something I have personally witnessed. All I could see is that they are men in women's clothing and religious make up appearing Priestly.

Another group that appears ascetic and claims to know the highest truth are the Aghoris who eat shit and claim to meditate on burial sites while lacing their bodies with shit. As you'd guess ,these people are also a corruption. The point is not every mental person who claims to be a saint is actually a saint, some are simply mentally insane trying to justify their delusions with God.

Anti gay sentiments come from the church. Anti gay ideas are propagated by the church. It's not a coincidence that homosexuality was punishable by death and reached a fever pitch during the medieval era when christians had the most power.

"By the end of the Middle Ages, most of the Catholic churchmen and states accepted and lived with the belief that sexual behavior was, according to Natural Law[15][16][17] aimed at procreation, considering purely sterile sexual acts, i.e. oral and anal sex, as well as masturbation, sinful. However homosexual acts held a special place as crimes against Natural Law. Most civil law codes had punishments for such "unnatural acts," especially in regions which were heavily influenced by the Church's teachings."

As time went on, punishments for homosexual behavior became harsher. In the thirteenth century, in areas such as France, homosexual behavior between men resulted in castration on the first offense, dismemberment on the second, and burning on the third. Lesbian behavior was punished with specific dismemberments for the first two offenses and burning on the third as well. By the mid-fourteenth century in many cities of Italy, civil laws against homosexuality were common. If a person was found to have committed sodomy, the city's government was entitled to confiscate the offender's property.[20]

You know where the hatred for gays came from right? Remember who plays both sides of the coin?

Gays and trans always had roles to play in society, and were considered important. Until the unnatural jewish religion took over.

Jack said:
Give me proof that hes a jew. And no,its not clear. I'm getting my information from a NASA scientist who actually suffered from this disease,transitioned,sorely regretted it,read the information behind this and is now helping others not get caught in this Jewish scam .As he explains, this very idea was formed by Jewish pedophiles. The term transgender wasn't coined till late 1960's as a recognized medical illness. It is now in the late 2000's that it was made to be natural by pressure from Jewish activist groups.

I provided the proof by posting his pictures.

You need to look at the history my dear,

jews oppressed trans people, tried to stamp it out in history, then jews turn it to an illness. then jews manufactured the issue, then jews try to make a solution to it via jewish activism. christianity/judaism is the root of hatred against gays or trans people.

jews also dominate the psychiatric field, these people would make being a gentile an illness if they could.

You're caught in the jewish trap

Jack said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Jack said:
No,these people do not exist. The only cases that can be called transgenders are hermaphrodites. Anyone claiming to have a womans mind ,psyche or soul in a man's body is mentally unwell and is suffering from a variety of mental illnesses.
To determine whether being transgender is a mental illness, we must actually define what a mental illness is. Historically, this has been very hard to do. There are counterexamples for most definitions.
I will define mental illness for you. If you consider yourself to be a 5 year old girl as you are currently a 40 year old man, you are mentally unwell. If you believe to be a dog ,you are mentally unwell. If you believe you are a woman in a man's body, you are mentally unwell. Transgenders generally suffer from a variety of mental illnesses like body dysmorphia, gender dysmorphia etc.
Those are specific examples, not a definition of mental illness itself. Examples are subjective. You can't define terms with them. If I said that enjoying books is a mental illness, you would have no defense with your example-based "definition". The only way to fight that statement is to identify the difference between enjoying books and mental illness. Depression, schizophrenia, etc, all have attributes in common that enjoying books doesn't. When you identify the difference, then you can make a definition that includes your examples and excludes enjoying books.

However, when you examine other examples, the definition must be revised to account for them. This quickly grows out of control. What if we define birds as animals that fly? Then what about moths? Oops, let's exclude insects. Then what about turkeys that don't fly? Let's include animals that lay eggs. Then what about salmon? Oops, let's exclude fish. Wait, what is a fish? Let's define that now...

Socrates demonstrated this problem by trying to define what a chair is. Ultimately it can't be done. There are always unforseen cases that slip through even the best definition. Nature is an endless fractal. With each revision, your definition matches better and better, but smaller and smaller branches always slip through.

What we CAN do is use the goal of a definition to check each observed example individually. The goal of defining something as a mental illness is so we can try to heal the mind. The condition in question must be located in the mind. Depression, for example, is a mental illness because therapy and medicine must produce a change in the mind to remove the depression. However, for transgender people, we can't determine if the condition is in the mind or in the body. Changing either the body or the mind is effective in eliminating the feeling of being the wrong gender. You can't say that being trans is a mental illness because the mind might be perfectly healthy. And if any treatment should be done, changing the mind should always be the last resort (I explained why in my last post). Therefore, if being transgender is an illness at all, it is a physical one for which the best possible treatment is changing the body's gender.

Academic Scholar said:
Jack said:
The ancient people had hermaphrodites who had biologically both sex organs as High Priests as Priestesses. It was confirmed at birth because they had such bodily features and were dedicated to the priesthood sects. They didn't grow up to believe they were the opposite sex and get the transgender label. This is recorded in all pagan religions . In no way can anyone quote a source to prove the men or women who believed to be the opposite gender got this role,because this information does not exist. This is a Jewish manipulation of the ancient history to confuse easily manipulated people with borderline mental health issues and generally create a war on society.
Have you read Twin Soul People by HP Mageson and HP Jake Carlson? This sermon specifically talks about transsexuals, not hermaphrodites and debunks your notion. In fact, HP Mageson refers to the academic scholar Alain Danielou who explains how transsexuals (not only intersex people) were High Priests and accepted in ancient Satanic civilizations. Alain Danielou was Hindu and an Aryan Gentile so this isn't "Jewish manipulation".

Transsexuals aren't men/women who "believe" they're the opposite gender, they are people born with a neurological condition where they're neurologically wired and structured as the opposite sex since birth. It's an actual medical condition. This is proven by brain scans.
Also,before I forget this is false.
The pushers of sex change have an agenda—to fabricate and promote false information, such as “The transgender brain is feminized” and to ignore studies that do not support their fabricated false information.

This study from The Stockholm Brain Institute, Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden, says that the present data do not support the notion that brains of MtF-TR are feminized. The scientists compared the sizes of various areas of brains belonging to MtF transsexuals to brains of heterosexual men and women. The findings: 1) all the males differed in the same ways from the females (no feminization of the transsexuals) and 2) the MtF transsexuals differed from both heterosexual men and women in the area of the brain that processes body perception.

Gender dysphoria is suggested to be a consequence of sex atypical cerebral differentiation. We tested this hypothesis in a magnetic resonance study of voxel-based morphometry and structural volumetry in 48 heterosexual men (HeM) and women (HeW) and 24 gynephillic male to female transsexuals (MtF-TR). Specific interest was paid to gray matter (GM) and white matter (WM) fraction, hemispheric asymmetry, and volumes of the hippocampus, thalamus, caudate, and putamen. Like HeM, MtF-TR displayed larger GM volumes than HeW in the cerebellum and lingual gyrus and smaller GM and WM volumes in the precentral gyrus. Both male groups had smaller hippocampal volumes than HeW. As in HeM, but not HeW, the right cerebral hemisphere and thalamus volume was in MtF-TR lager than the left. None of these measures differed between HeM and MtF-TR.

MtF-TR displayed also singular features and differed from both control groups by having reduced thalamus and putamen volumes and elevated GM volumes in the right insular and inferior frontal cortex and an area covering the right angular gyrus.

The present data do not support the notion that brains of MtF-TR are feminized. The observed changes in MtF-TR bring attention to the networks inferred in processing of body perception.
Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21467211

So, perhaps transgenders like to cross dress, but it does not point to a brain issue but rather a behavioral psychosis.

Nama Enki said:
I have been able to prove the immortality of soul using real evidence while you have nothing and you just keep spouting your shit about soul dissipating in the astral,well let me tell you boy,consciousness goes far beyond the astral and does not end in the astral so if you say soul dissipates in the astral then you have little to no knowledge at all and stop crying because you can't chase me out and you never will.
I'm not entirely sure why you are still holding on to this delusion. HC even wrote a full sermon for you disproving your views that the soul would be "immortal" in the way you claim.

You can read it here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26234

I encourage you to take your discussions of this subject to over there, and if you still want to hold on to these views, to debate it with Cobra himself. If the reason why you don't want to listen is because you see Aquarius as a "kid", then you shouldn't have any issues listening to HC as he is a High Priest here.

Nama Enki said:
Aquarius said:
Nama Enki said:

ehehehe even HP HoodedCobra told you how soul immortality is not true, is he a kid too? Is he a troll too because he kindly explained why your info is garbage? Gtfo with your misinformation, go whine on a post on how you’re not accepted and how you wanna delete your account because of your little hurt feelings. Ty

Nama Enki said:
Brainwashed rant

Sorry, I don't have time to spoon-feed you like in the other topic on soul immortality. The soul is mortal, it is gendered and racial. Debate in the sermons about the soul where this was said not with me. Or just shut up. You can't push your own agenda here. Your post was even deleted, as of course it should have, since you're spreading misinformation. Grow up and study, and actually have experiences, instead of relying on the words of the brainwashed.

Nama Enki said:

I strongly advice you to stop posting on this forum immediately and to go and read the JoS website FULLY before coming back.
As you're not only heavily misinformed, but you're also very proud about it and refuse to hear any idea that challenges yours, even when the ideas and information we have and follow here are the teachings of our Gods, the Gods you claim to follow, yet somehow you keep preaching the teachings of the enemy.

A little while ago you were contemplating deleting your account for, and I quote;
"pls i want my account deleted
I feel am not ready to have an account yet,am going through something that is affecting my life seriously,and I feel my involvement in this forum is not needed right now,I know you guys think everyone is unique and i know but I can't shake I'd this feeling that I am not doing enough to be knowleged and not to talk I have gotten into some agurments that didn't end up well for me"

Not trying to be a bully, but maybe this wasn't a bad idea after all.

You could use this opportunity to deprogram your mind from enemy's teachings and come back again to this forum with a name that excludes Satan's or other Gods' names, as this is extremely disrespectful on its own, let alone when the person who hides under such names goes on and keeps preaching rotten information which attacks the Gods directly and indirectly, mainly by standing in the way of their teachings.
Posting under Satan's name and yet furthering the enemy's agenda by preaching their teachings on and on even when corrected is extremely disrespectful and ironic of you.

As for Aquarius, he might be a "kid" in the sense of his age, but he's far more knowledgeable, more intelligent and wiser than the adult you. So I would advice you of not insulting his age any further as it's very embarrassing for you.

Shael said:
Nama Enki said:
I have been able to prove the immortality of soul using real evidence while you have nothing and you just keep spouting your shit about soul dissipating in the astral,well let me tell you boy,consciousness goes far beyond the astral and does not end in the astral so if you say soul dissipates in the astral then you have little to no knowledge at all and stop crying because you can't chase me out and you never will.
I'm not entirely sure why you are still holding on to this delusion. HC even wrote a full sermon for you disproving your views that the soul would be "immortal" in the way you claim.

You can read it here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26234

I encourage you to take your discussions of this subject to over there, and if you still want to hold on to these views, to debate it with Cobra himself. If the reason why you don't want to listen is because you see Aquarius as a "kid", then you shouldn't have any issues listening to HC as he is a High Priest here.

This person is to arrogant and also untrained, it's this common thing now like, I read this in a book, I know better, STFU types of debates, that I find utterly pointless.

Debates happen when there is actually a knowledge consensus and as a "practicing", or where there is a valid question. This New age tier of stuff is just stupid it crumbles on it's own without any external debate.

Like ok, their souls are immortal and thousands of years old but somehow all the Magnum Opus on all Civilizations is based around immortalizing the Soul, in every culture there ever was that was Pagan.

These "Souls" are millions of years old and they can't get a basic thing done or something, or in other examples they believe they are Vampires, or whatever. Plato said so or something, I wuz Immortal and a Kang and Shit but I never really read Plato types. Christians will go to heaven and live eternally cause We Wuz Kangz mentality also, so We Wuz Deserving Kangz by belief in Jeboo.

This type of arrogance has sunk humanity to a level of total dogshit because people deny evident facts in front of one's face.

Jack said:
Academic Scholar said:
Jack said:
The ancient people had hermaphrodites who had biologically both sex organs as High Priests as Priestesses. It was confirmed at birth because they had such bodily features and were dedicated to the priesthood sects. They didn't grow up to believe they were the opposite sex and get the transgender label. This is recorded in all pagan religions . In no way can anyone quote a source to prove the men or women who believed to be the opposite gender got this role,because this information does not exist. This is a Jewish manipulation of the ancient history to confuse easily manipulated people with borderline mental health issues and generally create a war on society.
Have you read Twin Soul People by HP Mageson and HP Jake Carlson? This sermon specifically talks about transsexuals, not hermaphrodites and debunks your notion. In fact, HP Mageson refers to the academic scholar Alain Danielou who explains how transsexuals (not only intersex people) were High Priests and accepted in ancient Satanic civilizations. Alain Danielou was Hindu and an Aryan Gentile so this isn't "Jewish manipulation".

Transsexuals aren't men/women who "believe" they're the opposite gender, they are people born with a neurological condition where they're neurologically wired and structured as the opposite sex since birth. It's an actual medical condition. This is proven by brain scans.
The pushers of sex change have an agenda—to fabricate and promote false information, such as “The transgender brain is feminized” and to ignore studies that do not support their fabricated false information.

This study from The Stockholm Brain Institute, Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden, says that the present data do not support the notion that brains of MtF-TR are feminized. The scientists compared the sizes of various areas of brains belonging to MtF transsexuals to brains of heterosexual men and women. The findings: 1) all the males differed in the same ways from the females (no feminization of the transsexuals) and 2) the MtF transsexuals differed from both heterosexual men and women in the area of the brain that processes body perception.

Gender dysphoria is suggested to be a consequence of sex atypical cerebral differentiation. We tested this hypothesis in a magnetic resonance study of voxel-based morphometry and structural volumetry in 48 heterosexual men (HeM) and women (HeW) and 24 gynephillic male to female transsexuals (MtF-TR). Specific interest was paid to gray matter (GM) and white matter (WM) fraction, hemispheric asymmetry, and volumes of the hippocampus, thalamus, caudate, and putamen. Like HeM, MtF-TR displayed larger GM volumes than HeW in the cerebellum and lingual gyrus and smaller GM and WM volumes in the precentral gyrus. Both male groups had smaller hippocampal volumes than HeW. As in HeM, but not HeW, the right cerebral hemisphere and thalamus volume was in MtF-TR lager than the left. None of these measures differed between HeM and MtF-TR.

MtF-TR displayed also singular features and differed from both control groups by having reduced thalamus and putamen volumes and elevated GM volumes in the right insular and inferior frontal cortex and an area covering the right angular gyrus.

The present data do not support the notion that brains of MtF-TR are feminized. The observed changes in MtF-TR bring attention to the networks inferred in processing of body perception.

So, perhaps transgenders like to cross dress, but it does not point to a brain issue but rather a behavioral psychosis.

That study has flaws, which are noted here: http://neuroskeptic.blogspot.com/2011/11/transexual-brain.html

94n said:
Jack said:
Give me proof that hes a jew. And no,its not clear. I'm getting my information from a NASA scientist who actually suffered from this disease,transitioned,sorely regretted it,read the information behind this and is now helping others not get caught in this Jewish scam .As he explains, this very idea was formed by Jewish pedophiles. The term transgender wasn't coined till late 1960's as a recognized medical illness. It is now in the late 2000's that it was made to be natural by pressure from Jewish activist groups.

jews oppressed trans people, tried to stamp it out in history, then jews turn it to an illness. then jews manufactured the issue, then jews try to make a solution to it via jewish activism. christianity/judaism is the root of hatred against gays or trans people.

jews also dominate the psychiatric field, these people would make being a gentile an illness if they could.

You're the one caught in the trap. Transgenderism as an idea was invented by jews. The studies are completely ignored and the medical industrial complex promotes the idea that the transgender label is completely fine and gender reassignment surgery are the ultimate help one can get (also created by jews.) Infact the entire transgender movement is supported by jews and led by them. And no pictures are not definitive proof. There are many pictures of gentiles who you'll brand jews without knowing the real deal.

Larissa666 said:
Jack said:
Academic Scholar said:

That study has flaws, which are noted here: http://neuroskeptic.blogspot.com/2011/11/transexual-brain.html
Infact all of these studies are flawed because they are looking at finding a symptom of a result of variety of mental disorders. The gender dysphoria these people are experiencing are symptoms of other mental illnesses. Also I'm always wary of what jews promote as a justification to encourage their trans agenda so I don't look at these studies as legitimate. Similar to how I don't view research showing marijuana consumption having no bad effects as legitimate. Any idea the jews invented and promote is most definitely a hoax.Anyone who has ever encountered a trans person know how they behave as evidenced by HPJake.

The actual transgender idea was formed by jews who crafted that transvestites could be made to think they are a woman in a man's body and jews attempted surgery to satisfy their pedophilia desires on little gentile kids. The idea is so sickening that no one can comprehend how a Spiritual Satanist can support this.

The beginnings of the transgender movement have gotten lost today in the push for transgender rights, acceptance, and tolerance. If more people were aware of the dark and troubled history of sex-reassignment surgery, perhaps we wouldn’t be so quick to push people toward it.

The setting for the first transgender surgeries (mostly male-to-female) was in university-based clinics, starting in the 1950s and progressing through the 1960s and the 1970s. When the researchers tallied the results and found no objective proof that it was successful—and, in fact, evidence that it was harmful—the universities stopped offering sex-reassignment surgery.

Since then, private surgeons have stepped in to take their place. Without any scrutiny or accountability for their results, their practices have grown, leaving shame, regret, and suicide in their wake.

The Founding Fathers of the Transgender Movement

The transgender movement began as the brainchild of three men who shared a common bond: all three were pedophilia activists.
(All three were Jewish.)

The story starts with the infamous Dr. Alfred Kinsey, a biologist and sexologist whose legacy endures today. Kinsey believed that all sex acts were legitimate—including pedophilia, bestiality, incest, and adultery. He authorized despicable experiments on infants and toddlers to gather information to justify his view that children of any age enjoyed having sex. Kinsey advocated the normalization of pedophilia and lobbied against laws that would protect innocent children and punish sexual predators.

Transsexualism was added to Kinsey’s repertoire when he was presented with the case of an effeminate boy who wanted to become a girl. Kinsey consulted an acquaintance of his, an endocrinologist by the name of Dr. Harry Benjamin. Transvestites, men who dressed as women, were well-known. Kinsey and Benjamin saw this as an opportunity to change a transvestite physically, way beyond dress and make-up. Kinsey and Benjamin became professional collaborators in the first case of what Benjamin would later call “transsexualism.”

Benjamin asked several psychiatric doctors to evaluate the boy for possible surgical procedures to feminize his appearance. They couldn’t come to a consensus on the appropriateness of feminizing surgery. That didn’t stop Benjamin. On his own, he began offering female hormone therapy to the boy. The boy went to Germany for partial surgery, and Benjamin lost all contact with him, making any long-term follow-up impossible.
(I.e he killed himself)

The Tragic Story of the Reimer Twins

The third co-founder of today’s transgender movement was psychologist Dr. John Money, a dedicated disciple of Kinsey and a member of a transsexual research team headed by Benjamin.

Money’s first transgender case came in 1967 when he was asked by a Canadian couple, the Reimers, to repair a botched circumcision on their two-year-old son, David. Without any medical justification, Money launched into an experiment to make a name for himself and advance his theories about gender, no matter what the consequences to the child. Money told the distraught parents that the best way to assure David’s happiness was to surgically change his genitalia from male to female and raise him as a girl. As many parents do, the Reimers followed their doctor’s orders, and David was replaced with Brenda. Money assured the parents that Brenda would adapt to being a girl and that she would never know the difference. He told them that they should keep it a secret, so they did—at least for a while.

Activist doctors like Dr. Money always look brilliant at first, especially if they control the information that the media report. Money played a skilled game of “catch me if you can,” reporting the success of the boy’s gender change to the medical and scientific community and building his reputation as a leading expert in the emerging field of gender change. It would be decades before the truth was revealed. In reality, David Reimer’s “adaptation” to being a girl was completely different from the glowing reports concocted by Money for journal articles. By age twelve, David was severely depressed and refused to return to see Money. In desperation, his parents broke their secrecy, and told him the truth of the gender reassignment. At age fourteen, David chose to undo the gender change and live as a boy.

In 2000, at the age of thirty-five, David and his twin brother finally exposed the sexual abuse Dr. Money had inflicted on them in the privacy of his office. The boys told how Dr. Money took naked photos of them when they were just seven years old. But pictures were not enough for Money. The pedophilic doctor also forced the boys to engage in incestuous sexual activities with each other.

The consequences of Money’s abuse were tragic for both boys. In 2003, only three years after going public about their tortured past, David’s twin brother, Brian, died from a self-inflicted overdose. A short while later, David also committed suicide. Money had finally been exposed as a fraud, but that didn’t help the grieving parents whose twin boys were now dead.

The exposure of Money’s fraudulent research results and tendencies came too late for people suffering from gender issues, too. Using surgery had become well-established by then, and no one cared that one of its founders was discredited.

Results from Johns Hopkins: Surgery Gives No Relief

Dr. Money became the co-founder of one of the first university-based gender clinics in the United States at Johns Hopkins University, where gender reassignment surgery was performed. After the clinic had been in operation for several years, Dr. Paul McHugh, the director of psychiatry and behavioral science at Hopkins, wanted more than Money’s assurances of success immediately following surgery. McHugh wanted more evidence. Long-term, were patients any better off after surgery?

McHugh assigned the task of evaluating outcomes to Dr. Jon Meyer, the chairman of the Hopkins gender clinic. Meyer selected fifty subjects from those treated at the Hopkins clinic, both those who had undergone gender reassignment surgery and those who had not had surgery. The results of this study completely refuted Money’s claims about the positive outcomes of sex-change surgery. The objective report showed no medical necessity for surgery.

On August 10, 1979, Dr. Meyer announced his results: “To say this type of surgery cures psychiatric disturbance is incorrect. We now have objective evidence that there is no real difference in the transsexual’s adjustments to life in terms of job, educational attainment, marital adjustment and social stability.” He later told The New York Times: “My personal feeling is that the surgery is not a proper treatment for a psychiatric disorder, and it’s clear to me these patients have severe psychological problems that don’t go away following surgery.”

Less than six months later, the Johns Hopkins gender clinic closed. Other university-affiliated gender clinics across the country followed suit, completely ceasing to perform gender reassignment surgery. No success was reported anywhere.

Results from Benjamin’s Colleague: Too Many Suicides

It was not just the Hopkins clinic reporting lack of outcomes from surgery. Around the same time, serious questions about the effectiveness of gender change came from Dr. Harry Benjamin’s partner, endocrinologist Charles Ihlenfeld.

Ihlenfeld worked with Benjamin for six years and administered sex hormones to 500 transsexuals. Ihlenfeld shocked Benjamin by publicly announcing that 80 percent of the people who want to change their gender shouldn’t do it. Ihlenfeld said: “There is too much unhappiness among people who have had the surgery…Too many end in suicide.” Ihlenfeld stopped administering hormones to patients experiencing gender dysphoria and switched specialties from endocrinology to psychiatry so he could offer such patients the kind of help he thought they really needed.

In the wake of the Hopkins study, the closure of the flagship Hopkins clinic, and the warning sounded by Ihlenfeld, advocates of sex change surgery needed a new strategy. Benjamin and Money looked to their friend, Paul Walker, PhD, a transgender activist they knew shared their passion to provide hormones and surgery. A committee was formed to draft standards of care for transgenders that furthered their agenda, with Paul Walker at the helm. The committee included a psychiatrist, a pedophilia activist, two plastic surgeons, and a urologist, all of whom would financially benefit from keeping gender reassignment surgery available for anyone who wanted it. The “Harry Benjamin International Standards of Care” were published in 1979 and gave fresh life to gender surgery.

The word transvestite was coined by Magnus Hirschfeld, a pedophile jew.

In 1919, Magnus Hirschfeld and Arthur Kronfeld, founded the “Institut für Sexualwissenschaft” (Institute for ‘Sexual Research’) in Berlin. Both were active in the German Communist Party and were prominent members of Berlin’s Jewish community.

A multitude of degenerate services were offered at the institute, including the first surgical sex changes in modern history, abortions, lectures and ‘sex counseling’, room rentals, a large library of pornography and erotic literature on every possible perversion (including bestiality and pedophilia).

The institute hosted tens of thousands of visitors each year, including school class field trips. Hirschfeld was a notorious transvestite, popularly known in the Berlin gay scene by his cross-dresser name Tante Magnesia.
(By gay meaning sex with pre pubescent boys and other degeneracy, not normal gay relationships. )

He wrote and published many degenerate books and journals, including Jahrbuch für Sexuelle Zwischenstufen (Yearbook for Intermediate Sexual Types). In fact, he’s the sinister figure that coined the term ‘transvestite’. Hirschfeld campaigned to end the Berlin police department’s arrest of cross-dressers and prostitutes.

In 1921, Hirschfeld organized the First Congress for Sexual Reform, which led to the formation of the World League for Sexual Reform, with conventions held in Copenhagen [1928], London [1929], Vienna [1930], and Brno [1932].

In short, Hirschfeld was the quintessential Hebraic culture-killer who Adolf Hitler explained thus: “And in what mighty doses this poison was manufactured and distributed. Naturally, the lower the moral and intellectual level of such an author of artistic products the more inexhaustible his fecundity.

“Sometimes it went so far that one of these fellows, acting like a sewage pump, would shoot his filth directly in the face of other members of the human race. It was a terrible thought, and yet it could not be avoided, that the greater number of Jews seemed specially designed by Nature to play this shameful part.” — Mein Kampf. ibid. 42. Adolf Hitler referred to Hirschfeld as the most dangerous Jew in Germany.

Hirschfeld’s institute was a monument to moral sickness and represented everything the NSDAP stood against. In May 1933, the Deutsche Studentenschaft (German Students Union) stormed this den of debauchery shouting Brenne Hirschfeld (Burn Hirschfeld) and began beating the staff and smashing the premises. The Institute was permanently closed and its extensive lists of names and addresses were seized.

A few days later the entire library was famously burned in the streets, some 20,000 books and images, along with Marxist literature and other subversive material. Ever since, without background or explanation, corporate media and palace publishers have protested against the German students emptying their swamp.

At the time, Hirschfeld was on an international speaking tour lecturing on sexuality. He never returned to Germany and died in exile two years later. In October 1941, co-founder of the institute, Kronfeld, committed suicide in Moscow at the approach of German troops.

Now I do not claim that Magnus Hirschfeld invented Transvestites. I understand as Daneliou wrote some sects are transvestites (meaning male crossdressers.) HPMageson wrote how some High Priests were crossdressing. I do not know if that information is true. What I do know that translating what a transvestite is, they are not transgenders. Transvestism, or crossdressing, is when a man likes to dress in women’s clothes but doesn’t want to be a woman and otherwise lives typically as a male.Transvestites are not under the illusion that they are women, they only have a fetish. But the transgender idea was invented by jews as evidenced above. It didn't exist before. The mental illnesses leading to gender dysphoria aren't treated and the result-gender dysphoria is purported to be treated by hormone and surgical methods evidenced to not work and make matters worse as evidenced above and also in new studies. Gender dysphoria is result and not a isolated mental phenomenon.

Everybody has both male and female energies, and everyone has their own balance. There are women with mostly male energy, and men with mostly female energy. What is so complicated about that?

If a woman has spent her whole lifetime focusing on her male energy and thinking she doesn't want to be a girl, because of some misconception that girls can't play sports, but she likes sports so she needs to be a boy, that is a self-created mental problem based on a foundation of misconceptions. She could have just lived happy and comfortable accepting that she's a woman with a lot of masculine energy, instead of being in a painful situation of wanting to be something that can never happen, wanting to turn herself into a boy. This might be partly caused by the culture, if the culture where she grew up was oppressive to girls so she didn't want to be a girl because she wanted to be more free, so it all grew from there. But either way, it is not some physical mental difference that she was born with. It's a conditioned created problem that was developed later because of several misconceptions.

Anybody can have years of focus on some misconception and develop it into a problem. But that doesn't mean they were born like that, and it doesn't mean that they would still be in that condition if they didn't go through the years of misconceptions.

People just have to accept how they are, and what their balance of energy is. I'm a completely heterosexual man, but my energy is mostly feminine, and that's fine. I accept it, I like it that way. But some people don't accept themselves because they don't understand themself because they believe a lot of lies. This goes back to christianity causing oppression and suppression. If someone has more energy of the other side than their sex is, like a man with mostly feminine energy or a woman with mostly masculine energy, they don't understand how that can happen. They think a man has to be only male energy, or a woman has to be only female energy. So if they have more of the other kind of energy, they think that they are supposed to be the other sex. But that is just a stupid idea made from their own ignorance. They're supposed to be themself, and accept themself how they are. So they have this misconception in their mind for years, and they always put a lot of focus into it, and they become dependent on it. They make themself that way, they give themself mental problems. And they wouldn't have any of those problems if they knew that they should just be themself and follow their own nature.

But they are so focused on trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist; they think in a christian way that they have to fit some imaginary christian idea of what is a man or a woman, and if they don't fit that christian idea of it, they need to chop themselves to gruesome bits and pretend to be the other christian idea of gender which they identify more with. No part of that situation is based on nature, no part of it is healthy, and none of that would happen in a healthy society. A masculine woman would happily accept that they're just a masculine woman, and a feminine man would just happily accept that he's a feminine man, and there would be no reason to have any confusion about it. They would never have any reason to give themself mental problems and delusionally think that they have to change their body, because they would understand and accept themself in their true natural form, as they are now.

Your gender is in your soul, and it has been the same forever. If you're a man, you've always been a man. And if you're a woman, you've always been a woman. This is in the deepest structure of your soul, and it does not change.

It does look very strange how hard Mageson is trying to promote such harmful and delusional mental problems, instead of just understanding what the situation really is. He would rather trust modern jewish doctors' insanity and cruel experimentation, than to just think of the most basic spiritual fact. It is perfectly good for someone to be a feminine man or a masculine woman, and this is in their soul, this is how they are supposed to be. They are not supposed to chop their body to gruesome bits, they are not supposed to have christian "understanding" of gender identity making them think that they are the wrong gender because they don't fit some imaginary pattern of what they think that gender is supposed to be, and they are not supposed to ruin themself with self-created mental problems. They wouldn't have any of those problems if they just understood and accepted themself. If you look at why they think they need to transfer their body to being the opposite sex than what they are, it keeps going back to misconceptions and lies, and the self-generated mental problems that grow from those misconceptions.

As I already stated you would retreat into semantics' debate or word weaseling, like a second rate Jew. So after this your argument only proves that Jews have Jewed this however since you are deceptive and proven to be lying you attempt to create the false narrative of guilt by association to then promote hatred against Third Sex people and thus attempt to connect the Jewish curses of such in the Bible into peoples minds.....And then first you use Alain as primary source to state he was only talking about physical hermaphrodites. Then I simply proved you were making this claim up and now your just trashing the guy....Like a second rate Jew.

But Jack you already proved your not exactly an expert on Alain so you're in no position to act like such. Your second rate Jew argument is just predictable.

Your sources are literally a Christian Minister the Bible is nothing but curses on Third Sex people this is what frames this fools mind.

And yes Jews have been trying to Jew the Third Sex in their war on the Third Sex that is why they stated the Third Sex are to be exterminated in their Jew Bible which is full of Jewish curses on Third Sex Gentiles.

And here you are Jack, promoting the same Bible thought form and attempting to cause infighting thus bringing about the enemies statements in the Bible of attempting to divide Satan. And you have your second rate Jew nose in nonstop Jewish ideology of some Christian ministers psychically cursed thought drivel.

Get brain big or go home.

Jack said:
muh blah...…..

Something to note the Alain translations of the Kama Sutra which also includes transsexuals was the unaltered one. He included the Third Sex into such. The enemy alterations into the east are attempting to remove the Third Sex from society not include them. Even the attempts to Jew the Third Sex today is an attempt to manifest the curses against them to destroy them. The Judeo-British occupation also passed the laws against that people in society. Its from this period the major corruptions of eastern teachings start on this level.

Jack has made false claims on Alain showing he just talking out his ass to Jew away and we all are supposed to believe him....For some reason. Jack just keeps talking out his ass like a second rate Jew on everything while posting Christian propaganda. I don't mean this lightly I have debated numerous kikes in years online work and Jack debates like a second rate Jew.

Jack said:
I can copy paste your moral rant back to you and also advise you to empower your third eye and psychic chakras to see what I see. I'm going to also advise you to look at your astrological chart to see why your so easily manipulated when an authority figure makes a statement.

You have your own beliefs formed by your understanding of what you percieve to be true and I have mine which I percieve to be true. So who is right ? Are you going to claim you are in a higher moral position than me ,and without any conclusive evidence that you are right ?

2) The first sex change surgery was done by a jew to toy with a gentile boys life and he later killed himself
3)The medical establishment maintained that transgender was a mental illness till 'Jewish ' activist groups put pressure on them to change their definitions.
4)Modern Hinduism is extremely corrupted with weird sects appearing out of obscurity which have no historical basis. Just because something satisfies your way of thinking doesn't make it a valid part of Santana Culture. There are a plethora of sects which have no basis in the religion or history. Like the Aghoris, giving you one example.

Throwing my own statement back at me literally does nothing, and honestly you only made me laugh when you said that because you seem so much like a child who still believes in the tooth fairy and I don't know whether to find it honestly adorable or irritating.

I've seen countless evidence of my own spiritual openness and have seen things with even myself that I couldn't before when I was a kid. My third-eye has been open and empowered for a very long time, I've even stated in other posts how I can see things on the astral where I couldn't before such as ghosts and auras and such though it still needs work but everything needs work when it comes to the soul, all until one reaches godhood. The third eye is the intuitive chakra to sense and interpret on the astral what the physical body cannot. I have that intuitive knowing in my soul on where my strongest points are and where the weakest are. And my own natal chart mirrors my own potential I literally said you don't seem to have yet, so I don't exactly get what you're trying to prove this way.

My own beliefs and knowing are not just from blatant understanding of raw physically acquired information. No words on a piece of paper tell me the majority of what I share and know with other members to help them, and even my own experiences have limits on information. What I gather is through intuition, a very real ability to interpret information drawn from the akasha archives of energy to know something without actually physically knowing it. You can't provide evidence of that as it's spiritually acquired.

You just have planets in fixed signs that make you so stubborn and unchangeable in your ways. But I see from this you won't listen to reason, I have better people to spend time on who actually see help and assistance from another SS when it's presented to them. I only hope as you advance (hopefully you are advancing) that you'll come to realize everything.

Jack said:
None of this proves your point. It actually just proves our points and also proves your gross lack of understanding of jew nature and jew tactics.

I already tried to explain to you the jews are the leaders in the assault on transgender. It’s tactic 101 I said. That’s what jews do to strip power. Then you went and listed a bunch of sources proving jews are leading the way and are behind the assault of the modern trans movement. Exactly as I said they were. So thank you. And fail for you.

Plus Ghost wasn’t making some moral argument, he was stating a truth. Which is it’s the mark of an educated man to entertain an idea he doesn’t agree with. You’re closed off, proving you’re beliefs are emotionally based and aren’t based on wise understanding of the issue, but it’s emotional. Just as Mageson said. This you make clearer and clearer with each post.

Magesons warnings from grabbing from xian sources is important because then you connect with it. And the result of that is exactly what you’re demonstrating. Pure asinine xian arguments.

You have to think clearly.

Jack said:
94n said:
Jack said:

You're the one caught in the trap. Transgenderism as an idea was invented by jews. The studies are completely ignored and the medical industrial complex promotes the idea that the transgender label is completely fine and gender reassignment surgery are the ultimate help one can get (also created by jews.) Infact the entire transgender movement is supported by jews and led by them. And no pictures are not definitive proof. There are many pictures of gentiles who you'll brand jews without knowing the real deal.
To be honest I half agree with you. I don't think it's normal for a human being to want to cut their genitalia or to want to take hormones to look like the other gender but I do not think "trans" never existed, It's not impossible to think that in ancient cultures there where people's that honestly like to look like a women but felt good in their own male body (and of course vice-versa with women).

So basically these are the "Trans" that HP Mageson talked about in his posts. I do not think it's so black and white. The problems now a day is that the jews are pushing surgery and hormones on these people's, probably the people that are really "trans" like I described are very few the rest are all very traumatized and/or confused.

Nama Enki said:
I believe Jos still have a lot to learn,you can tell me shit of how am new age but you all know so little.
I don't need to go on with this debate and I wont,maybe when more knowledge comes to this place your eyes will open,and the don't forget I was here and don't forget your dillusional comments at me.

I actually thought you guys knew more than this

You're at a typical state of confusion that unpracticed individuals go through, that is to conflate the eternal sea of bullshit information with what is true knowledge. This is a big problem and I hope you move past it through actual practice.

The typical "two months in and I'll teach everyone because I googled it" has commenced. With this mentality it's no wonder you experience the issues you do with other people.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt until now but this point it's just demeaning, bullshit new age disinfo, and just a lot of arrogance, which is typical. Everyone can google bullshit and pull up a chart online.

Be careful as the dive into bullshit information will never grant you knowledge. Other than that we don't need new age rants that are disproved and collapse on their own and provide nothing to nobody.

luis said:
To be honest I half agree with you.
No, Luis. Don't even 1% agree with this dude. He's using typical xian style arguments. So entrenched and convinced of his points that it completely coats his entire argument. I don't think you agree with him, but are rather being swayed by his pure conviction. This is the tactic xians, jews and cult leaders use and I'm sad you're falling for it.

Body modification isn't unheard of in the ancient world. Actually quite the opposite. What I can say regarding the surgeries is that it's unfortunate that due to jew programming, not every one undergoing such a surgery is truly twin souled. This is where you hear the horror stories. However, in cases where the individual is truly twin souled you see a lot of positivity from it. This fact is being so over looked on this thread. People just keep bringing up that people regret the surgeries, but that doesn't nullify twin souled people. It just proves it's a field hijacked by the jew and because of that people are suffering. For many reasons. Either undergoing surgeries they shouldn't cause they're not really transgender or just the harassment in general twin souled people go through. This is the pain the jew causes.

The rarity of twin souled people isn't the question. The confusion jack is creating is that they don't exist at all. They DO exist. Who cares how rare they are? What we really need is real education on the matter like Mageson and Cobra have been sharing that way people can avoid irreversible life decisions. This is exactly what Jack is suppressing, real knowledge, and he's working to advance the jew agenda and create even more confusion and suffering. Don't fall for it.

Eric13 said:
Jack said:
None of this proves your point. It actually just proves our points and also proves your gross lack of understanding of jew nature and jew tactics.

I already tried to explain to you the jews are the leaders in the assault on transgender. It’s tactic 101 I said. That’s what jews do to strip power. Then you went and listed a bunch of sources proving jews are leading the way and are behind the assault of the modern trans movement. Exactly as I said they were. So thank you. And fail for you.

Plus Ghost wasn’t making some moral argument, he was stating a truth. Which is it’s the mark of an educated man to entertain an idea he doesn’t agree with. You’re closed off, proving you’re beliefs are emotionally based and aren’t based on wise understanding of the issue, but it’s emotional. Just as Mageson said. This you make clearer and clearer with each post.

Magesons warnings from grabbing from xian sources is important because then you connect with it. And the result of that is exactly what you’re demonstrating. Pure asinine xian arguments.

You have to think clearly.
What asinine xian argument have I made ?
Did I deny homosexuality, transvestites, bisexuals, hermaphrodites ? No,I didn't. I simply proved showing you actual reality that transgender as an idea was made up by jews. And therefore all of my points are true.

Third Sex transgenderism has nothing to do and is not equivalent to the mental insanity of the modern LGBT+++++ community, which is based on Jewish programming, seems to be a point that I think some people are missing. The idea that the modern mentally ill people represents what is meant to be a natural aspect in the Universe is something that needs to be relinquished.

People of the Third Sex have a soul frequency the vibrates specific to the Third Sex. Homosexuals, transsexuals, twin souls people, etc are all considered Third Sex and they all have their roles to play. Regardless of what modern Jew science dictates, The Third Sex exists and that includes trans and twin souls. Their existence is fact but the mistake is allowing the Jew to define what makes someone as such. Using the examples of people that are basically insane to reject the notion of trans existence is a mistake. As for Twin souls, they themselves aren't literal in that there are two souls in one but has something to do with how certain aspects of the soul are shaped to end up defined as such.

Being trans has nothing to do with how much feminine or masculine energy someone has. Neither does it have to do with "wanting to be the other sex". Someone who is trans is Third Sex. Literally. Not male nor female. Their souls is different from that of a male and female. The Jews want to define them as this or that but thats something that has no depth to it. Just as they declared Homosexuality as a mental illness they do the same for Trans. They cant get rid of it as its something natural and inherent so instead they pervert it, make everyone have specific thoughts towards it. They make it something so obviously wrong and disgusting that it causes repulsion of the very notion of it but when it is in fact not in of itself wrong.

Stop using jew science and jewish reality. The Satanic mindset is the pursuit of truth. How can one find truth if all one looks at are the words of a jew.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nama Enki said:
I believe Jos still have a lot to learn,you can tell me shit of how am new age but you all know so little.
I don't need to go on with this debate and I wont,maybe when more knowledge comes to this place your eyes will open,and the don't forget I was here and don't forget your dillusional comments at me.

I actually thought you guys knew more than this

You're at a typical state of confusion that unpracticed individuals go through, that is to conflate the eternal sea of bullshit information with what is true knowledge. This is a big problem and I hope you move past it through actual practice.

The typical "two months in and I'll teach everyone because I googled it" has commenced. With this mentality it's no wonder you experience the issues you do with other people.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt until now but this point it's just demeaning, bullshit new age disinfo, and just a lot of arrogance, which is typical. Everyone can google bullshit and pull up a chart online.

Be careful as the dive into bullshit information will never grant you knowledge. Other than that we don't need new age rants that are disproved and collapse on their own and provide nothing to nobody.
Oy vey Nama Enki will teach us how Jews don't rule the world and how Jesus is the real God of the Goyim. Respect her opinions evil Goy!!!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It does look very strange how hard Mageson is trying to promote such harmful and delusional mental problems, instead of just understanding what the situation really is.
What really looks insane is a very active member, trying to turn things around on our priesthood and continue to project and promote complete jewish ideology, while demonstrating elementary level understanding of the physical and metaphysical natures of body and soul and also fallowing the lead of a very brainwashed member (Jack). This is what really looks insane.

The balance of male and female energy is not apart of this debate. Male and females of course can have all sorts of variations of balances of these energies. This doesn’t play into our sexuality or metaphysic nature. If it did then we’d never see such variances in men and women, gay or straight. You wouldn’t see feminine men or masculine women who are straight or vice versa. So this doesn’t hold in this argument and it’s why you’re confused. Twin souls can be either very masculine or feminine based on their astro chart as well. Regardless if they’re biologically male or female. The cause of their nature is different. Sexuality and personality varies wildly amongst twin souls, the same as anyone.

There are transgender women (born men but changed) who are still masculine dominant personalities. Their feeling of being a women isn’t related to typical ‘feminine’ energy. It’s different. Start with this understanding to unwind your confusion. Cause right now it’s actually YOU who doesn’t understand what the situation is.

Jack said:

I also want to tell you that these communities have no historical evidence to prove they are ancient. The Hinduism we know today is extremely corrupted and these communities are not priestly as western outsiders might think. The Hijras are beggars and beg for money on trains and do prostitution as their jobs. They also sometimes come to give blessings to newborn, something I have personally witnessed. All I could see is that they are men in women's clothing and religious make up appearing Priestly.

Another group that appears ascetic and claims to know the highest truth are the Aghoris who eat shit and claim to meditate on burial sites while lacing their bodies with shit. As you'd guess, these people are also a corruption. The point is not every mental person who claims to be a saint is actually a saint, some are simply mentally insane trying to justify their delusions with God.

I am truly enlightened. Thank you for giving a totally unrelated example of Aghoris to discredit all these regional transgender groups as "corrupted and weird sect". I think I should draw up a counter for Aghoris and these mentally ill transgender people.

1. Aghoris: (appear ascetic, claim to know hightest truth of Shiva) irl eat shit-- drink piss-- practise cannibalism -- physically dirty -- necrophilia on burial grounds; therefore mental illness confirmed.

2. Jogappas: (appear ascetic, said to be possessed by Yellamma) irl go to temples for worship -- have a guru amongst themselves -- practise prostitution-- ???-- ??? -- ??? -- ???

3. Aravanis: (say they're transgender) irl see themselves as women in man's body -- are hijras of Tamil Nadu -- probably beg -- engage in prostitution-- ??? -- ??? -- ??? -- ???

4. Shiv-Shaktis: (claim they marry/ are possessed by gods, esp. Shiva) irl work as astrologers or healers-- strict initiations and have gatekeepers in them-- ???-- ??? -- ??? -- ???

Oh. Can I ask again what kinds of perversions do these transgenders practise, that comparing them to Aghoris makes it totally sensible? What is so corrupt and disturbing about these (trans) communities that they shouldn't come under Sanatana Culture? This relation that transgender groups are weird sects like Aghoris, is invalid and irrelevant.

Jack said:
I also want to tell you that these communities have no historical evidence to prove they are ancient.

True. But I thought you'd know better. It is well known that third sex was always integrated in a normal ancient society, and not segregated as a separate group as in modern world. You will never find any ancient evidence of these communities because they never existed standalone like outcasts, until recent history.

However you will find terminologies across the Sanskrit and Tamil texts that describe various types of third sex.

A blatant example of words used for transgender and hermaphrodite are "Pedu" and "Ali" from oldest Tamil texts, Tholkappiam:

We have used the Tamil equivalents and near equivalents from reputable Tamil lexicons and encyclopedias.[4] The terms selected are pedu and ali. The term ali means a person who is neither male nor female and also is referred to as the third sex. In ancient Tamil literature, the word pedu was used to describe both male and female persons . The male pedus were described to have many effeminate features such as gait, other bodily movements, high-pitched voice, prudery, lacking virility, beauty and fine feelings. The female pedus were said to have prominent secondary sexual characters of females along with marked hirsutism, with the features of completely feminine stride, pestering, murmuring music, being fed-up, blessing, or cursing. The literature is rather silent about their feelings of attraction to the other or same sex. The present popular term in Tamil aravaani has been covered (vide supra).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5100129/#!po=70.0000

There are also many terminologies in Vedic texts that describe types of napumsakam, in which come people of third sex. It literally translates to 'eunuch' or 'impotent', but this word's real translation should be 'those who are unable to produce children', because it has plenty of terms that don't necessarily indicate a man/woman's physical deficiencies. They also additionally mention types whose behavior and sexual preferences which make them impotent with women.

In one of the oldest Vedic texts Shushruta Samhita , there are 5 types of kliba described ('impotent men'): and guess what, one of them is Shandha. Shandha is man who has qualities and behavior of a woman, therefore impotent . The text states all 5 klibas are inborn. Two of the others are Asekya (who's aroused by oral sex on man) and Kumbhika (who takes passive role in anal sex) which obviously refer to gays. All these are stated as in-born conditions and cannot be treated.

And this is not the only book that talks about these men who are 'impotent' with women because of their mannerisms.

Later Caraka Samhita extends these into 8 different types, where some meaning of transgender is lost.

Then it again appears in Smriti Ratnavali among 20 types of 'Shandha' men: 'Asekya' with 5 more extentions that point out to gays because of their sexual preference, and yes again, 'Shandha' who is 'impotent because he behaves, talks like a woman and has a woman's nature'.

Many other Vedic texts are there with there own classifications of 'impotent' men. They have extended the klibas to clarify exactly the types of napumsakams, listing 14-20 terms.

In Narada- smiriti, there is mention of Sevyaka in 14 terms for napumsak, but no Shandha. Nevertheless it states seven of them, including Sevyaka obviously, are incurable while rest of them can be cured . This re-affirms the Shushruta Samhita's fact about kliba being 'inborn'.

These inborn effeminate men who are impotent because they act, talk like women and have qualities of women are definitely transgender/transvestities.

Then coming to women, there are no specific lists like above. But there are some descriptions of third sex women across texts, Stripumsa , who are 'masculine in behaviour and form', Shandhi who is 'averse to men and has no breasts', Kamini for bisexual women, Svairini for lesbians and so on.

If I had the means and resources to get to the ancient texts, I could've mentioned them directly.

Jack said:
Yes, keep this point in mind. Crossdressing is now a symptom of a transgender's behavioral psychosis.

Even the Jogappas and others have faced severe humiliation, sexual and otherwise trauma and ostracism to make them convert their mental state to such a way and now they're using God to maintain their mental delusions.

These transgenders have a community for a reason that they don't get societal support. They are rarer than gays and like the rest of third sex people, don't perceive themselves as 'normal' unless they get to know from somewhere. And not every transgender runs/is kicked away from family and joins Jogappas to feed their "delusions" as you claim. They haven't enforced or publicized the fact about them being a 'godly community'. Other people perceive them to be divine. Unlike Aghoris, to which the obvious initial reaction would be disgust. These are the remnants of what 'transvestites' Alain talked about. Transgenders are known by different names across the country, till now.

Jack said:
Walt Heyers stories are typical of transgenders. They are confused and percieve themselves to be transgenders but then sorely regret it afterwards.

These stories are typical, and I emphasize, typical of 'transgenders' of West. Few (if not none) of the transgenders of rest of the world regret their identity. And these sob-stories are results of obvious confusion being promoted, incessant stress on surgeries and the western society being forced to perform continous 360 degree somersaults, all on the cue of Jews.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Vx36 said:
This topic is interesting. I have a lot of feminine aspects in my chart and have no interest in men. While my chart appears feminine my wife has many masculine aspects. We thought maybe our genders were reversed in a past life because we both feel like we should be the other gender but apparently that is not possible. Is it true gender is part of our soul as well as race?

For example I have eris conjunct sun, black moon lilith conjunct moon, ceres conjunct neptune, and bellatrix conjunct chiron plus theres a water trine. Maybe I am just misinterpreting something.

Let us say genitals are as important as your eyes, hands and everything else. The female vagina and the male penis are worlds apart in the ability to handle and direct energy, they are fundementally different. These differences are not about simple meat differences they are hardwired into the whole system of the soul.

Gender is not just some mere thing its a whole constitution and wiring of soul invovled. The penis and the vagina are not singular organs, they are related to biological gender and the whole encounter with energies from these are wholly different, which is a whole different thing.

To give an example, females can orgasm 10 to 20 times, but for males, this can hardly be 1 time per encounter, unless trained. The capacity of orgasmic energy production, and dealing with the lifeforce is way different between the two.

People enjoy to liquidate these lines to just project confusion, and have convenience.

Oh yea I was a princess in a past life, and stuff like this, and I lived a million years. Then I became a vampire. In my soare time I am a mermaid, and occassionally a tiger.

Like boy if someone was an actual woman for a long time they would know women far better than men do today.

Did I make a mistake somehow in the past-life regression? I've revisited and kept looking into it at various different times trying to alter different focus and such, the whole zero expectation thing, everything. It still keeps showing me the same response of being female in that life-time no matter what I try. Is there something I'm not doing right? Is it the enemy? Is it some kind of blockage?

I just don't know what's going on, this hasn't happened to me before in past life regression. Maybe you have an idea of what's happening.

The term 'transgender' was pushed to allow trans women 'attracted to women' (who up until the 1990s had been consigned to crossdresser communities) to transition, which was barely permitted then, because it was known they had so many comorbidities, fetish elements and problems with bad parenting (borderline or abusive parents who did not allow them to individuate) compared with the male-attracted group, who often were psychologically normal people beyond gender dysphoria, and had more in common with gay men and women (proven by brain scans and so on) than their 'trans sisters' anyway.

But in the past 10 years the restrictions have been totally lifted. About 90 percent of new 'White' trans women are estimated to be attracted to women exclusively, while Black, Native, SEA etc. trans women continue to be mainly attracted to men. This is wholly absurd and just proves there is a lot of fake bullshit going on here. Most Third Sex castes of male sex in history were attracted to men. Sure there are probably some natural trans lesbians but this wasn't the norm. Up until recently this was the case with White people too. So why the sudden change at the same time tumblr, twitter, 4chan, etc took off?

The amount of enemy broadcasted agitation from this 'transbian' group with total weirdos like Stefonknee is endless. You can't go two seconds on twitter without seeing a 'proud Jewish Maoist trans-dyke' who put themselves at the bottom rung of 'intersectionality theory' as the most oppressed individual in the universe and wants to kill women because they said they won't sleep with them. This type of garbage did not exist before, just like the incel nonsense and muh drag queen story hour did not exist. This has to be an enemy manifestation.

Then there are the insane rates of females-to-males that have skyrocketed in the past ten years, which now dwarf male-to-female cases by 10 to 1 (meaning 10 trans men for 1 trans woman), and this makes no sense either. The feminists are right on this one, this is simply because the culture has become extremely hostile towards tomboyish girls and girls with little 'sex value'. To the point where teenage girls can't even go outside or make youtube videos without shovelling on ten inches of drag queen makeup and a weave. So of course they see transitioning to being a boy (note I said boy not man) as being desirable. This group also has a massive amount of detransition. There are genuine real trans men but its all lost in this nonsense.

Jack, John Money's experiment was not the first experiment. This was a long, long line of such experiments on children of messing with their genitals medically going back to the Victorian era, but Money had the idea to use it on a botched circumcision because he thought the mind was plastic and could adapt. He probably wasn't even the first one in this. Its important to note though, he molested both siblings openly. The anguish of the boy wasn't just because of this experiment.

Trans people are part of the Third Sex, and the Jews are attempting to Jew that with strange things as I mentioned. No different then they attempt to Jew, Gays as well. This is part of their curses. Now show were I promoted harmful things. I acknowledged a reality that is all.

I already showed Trans people have always been around almost every culture calls them twin souled in some way they are ancient from Native Americans to the east and onwards. They are recorded as being part of the Third Sex. Just because later some Jews came along with MD's to attack them does not change this. The only argument that actually has merit is the Jews are Jewing this fact. This argument is the same as claiming the Jews invented homosexuality because some Jew coined the term Homosexual and then attempted to assign all kinds of Jew nonsense. Well no Homosexuality already existed.

You already fell for the Jew trap that Jack promotes from Jewish websites run by Christians promoting Christian ministries which is the Jewish bible that states you Argedco are to be put to death for being a Satanist. That Jewish bible.

It does look very strange how hard Mageson is trying to promote such harmful and delusional mental problems, instead of just understanding what the situation really is. He would rather trust modern jewish doctors' insanity and cruel experimentation, than to just think of the most basic spiritual fact.

It does look very strange how hard Mageson is trying to promote such harmful and delusional mental problems, instead of just understanding what the situation really is. He would rather trust modern jewish doctors' insanity and cruel experimentation, than to just think of the most basic spiritual fact.

I don't think he's trying to promote anything really. Trans people exist. The thing is, in my opinion, they're much rarer than the brainwashing of the enemy makes it to be and I think they're overrepresented on this board as well. One should seek first to know themselves on a deep level before theorising they're not a feminine man or a masculine woman but a trans person. As to what it means to be a trans person, I think HP Mageson and HP Jake Carlson already talked about it.

HP Mageson666 said:
Trans people are part of the Third Sex, and the Jews are attempting to Jew that with strange things as I mentioned. No different then they attempt to Jew, Gays as well. This is part of their curses. Now show were I promoted harmful things. I acknowledged a reality that is all.

I already showed Trans people have always been around almost every culture calls them twin souled in some way they are ancient from Native Americans to the east and onwards. They are recorded as being part of the Third Sex. Just because later some Jews came along with MD's to attack them does not change this. The only argument that actually has merit is the Jews are Jewing this fact. This argument is the same as claiming the Jews invented homosexuality because some Jew coined the term Homosexual and then attempted to assign all kinds of Jew nonsense. Well no Homosexuality already existed.

You already fell for the Jew trap that Jack promotes from Jewish websites run by Christians promoting Christian ministries which is the Jewish bible that states you Argedco are to be put to death for being a Satanist. That Jewish bible.

But HP what do you mean by Trans? Do you mean the same as today that want to take hormones and do surgery?

In my own understanding what you mean by Trans are only men that are more feminine and "crossdresser" as the other sex but did not want to take hormones and cut their genitalia (of course for trans women too).

Because I do believe Trans always existed but they did not want to cut their genitalia and take hormones, they just wanted to look more of the other sex.

I was busy writing a refutation post for Jack, but the thread went away.

Here's the post I was making. I couldn't salvage the rest of it.

This is infact true in highly rare and obscure places. This is so rare that the third category (transvestites) are not that well known. The Hijras (hermaphrodites), kinners(castrated males) are well known. Kinners originated as a corruption during mughal Islamic rule where men were castrated when they refused to convert and these castrated males were also used as sex objects and male attendants by Muslims. So this entire idea that this is an ancient tradition is not true. The research shows that transvestites or people who claim to be modern transgenders (without being hermaphrodite) are not born that way and CAN change.

Refutation:
Mageson wrote:

HP Mageson666 said:
Note as Danielou proves in his works on the Primordial Tradition. Transsexuals where always called the third sex in the Pagan world. It was a custom to hire transsexuals to be part of wedding ceremonies as it was considered good luck as they where beneficial beings and held a special place of honor in society. Families of such individuals where considered blessed and favoured by the Gods, and given extra respects. To be sexually desired or in a relationship with one was a mark of high social status.

It does seem this extends to Homosexuals as well. The third sex category.

His post refutes yours.

Trans were not "more rare" but they had more visibility, and were found in important places or have specialized roles in society. Some of these roles still bleed onto the feminine sector in today's society. It was not highly rare or in obscure places as you would state.

I can verify this myself as I have travelled to places other than western countries before. These traditions still carry on in some form or another.

Refutation 2:
You acknowledge that it is a corruption from islamic invaders, therefore we can conclude it isn't the true tradition of the 3rd sex.

Refutation 3:
There is no evidence as of yet that gay, lesbians, or trans have a specific gene or structure that would make them "be born that way." That is not an argument, because you have no evidence either.

Case two:
Jack said:
I believe that this idea was created and is being normalized by Jews who want to wage a cultural marxist war on society. In their books they claim they want to eradicate gender to easily implement their cultural marxist ideology.

The definition of Cultural Marxism-
The gradual process of destroying all traditions, languages, religions, individuality, government, family, law and order in order to re-assemble society in the future as a communist utopia. This Utopia will have no notion of gender, traditions, morality, god or even family or the state.

Realizing the goal of eliminating the “concept” of man and woman would mean no more traditional sex roles, and it would mean that males and females would become androgynous corporate and government-serving pods. After all, to use Huxley’s term, viviparous reproduction will become a primitive relic once the New World Communist Order enlightens us all.

The political and ideological movement of cultural marxism came into popular consciousness when the frankfurt school became influential in its power in around the early 20th century. But some form of it has existed sometime earlier, as many articles here have been written about it.

Refutation1 :

Political ideology has no bearing on the truth that trans people are born trans. Trans people have been born for thousands of years, independent of jewish schools of thought.

The concept of male or female has not been eliminated and will not be threatened by the existence of gays, lesbians, or trans people in ancient societies and civilizations. We already have established they have their own roles in society.

Refutation 2:
Being born 3rd sex is metagenetic and is part of the soul. Read mageson's sermon on the 3rd sex people and metagenetics.

Case 3:
Jack said:
Therefore the transvestites are not natural in any way,much less Priestly. There is no historical basis to confirm the legitimacy of this sect other than tradition. These transvestites themselves claim that after being ridiculed by society for their effeminate behavior and ostracism, they concerted to this religion and were 'possessed ' by the goddess to become such. Its proof that this is not natural and they are using religion to claim their behavior is legitimate. Just because it is a somewhat old tradition doesn't make it legitimate as a part of the Sanatana Dharma. For an example, there are a sect in india known as the Aghoris who eat shit ,lace their body with cremation leftovers and shit and meditate on a burial ground(they claim they're doing some kind of meditation. ) They claim to be the true ascetics and that their method unravels the hidden reality of the entire cosmos. Obviously these people are mentally retarded. So why is the other transgender sect more legitimate that these people ? That's right. They're not. We do not have any Gods who claim to be a man in a womans body or vice versa. However we do have a hermaphrodite God.

Refutation 1:
This is faulty reasoning because: you write in detail about the aghoris practices, yet you write none about the trans priests, and therefore you have no basis in your logical conclusion that these practices were illegitimate. The only thing you wrote about trans people was about how feminine they are. "Possessions" are dubious since you provide no further explanation. Your entire paragraph was a nonsequitur.

Refutation 2:
The authors that wrote disparaging remarks against trans people are from a much later date, are christians or islamic peoples, and therefore do not have the original viewpoint of the gentile culture as they are corrupted by the alien ideology.

Comment (alarming):
Your view on trans people is revealed when you try to equate trans and the aghoris people together, and by calling them "mentally retarded."

Comment 2:
You dislike modern trans people, who you claim is a result of jewish interference... but apparently even you dislike ancient trans people when they're gentiles and under the protection of the goddess.

Comment:
Jack said:
The people promoting this ideology or defending it are using obscure unverified hypotheses about historical claims to justify their own delusions. I do not claim to be all knowing and yet I'm going to attempt to counter all of the claims.

Yet ironically, you posted sources from fringe websites, or long outdated and defunct studies that have no bearing on the current relevant research and literature on trans people.

I offer no refutation, because it's just the experiences of a person, so I'll offer comments.
Jack said:
2) Transgenders are being assaulted by Christians so all of their arguments are also wrong
This is like saying because you're a nazi ,what you say doesn't matter. Or because your a white man, your opinion isn't going to be taken seriously. I've gotten almost all of my information from Walt Heyers, a NASA scientist who led the life of a typical transgender as being confused and mentally I'll, then attempting gender reassignment surgery, then sorely regretted it. He de transitioned and now attempts to prevent the same to happen to others. Unfortunately he converted to christianity and believed in some creationist nonsense about God. This isn't really surprising considering the entire medical industrial complex and society duped him, destroyed his life and the only people who he unfortunately ended up with are Christian's. His personal conclusion in life is obviously wrong and thus we as Satanists wont be going into that. The only people who brodcast him are also Christians so that is also unfortunate that you'll find his videos on Christian websites and related. However his argument is solely rational and scientific ,
1)Men claiming to be a woman are going through a mental psychosis, a variety of mental diseases and there is no biological evidence of this being a natural condition.
2)People who created this ideology are Jewish pedophiles.

Are we sympathizing with christians now?

a NASA scientist
You seem to be proud to mention this, as if it's a bearing of his intelligence. The trans argument is not about intelligence, we both know. You should mention him as a christian instead.

This is like saying because you're a nazi ,what you say doesn't matter. Or because your a white man, your opinion isn't going to be taken seriously.
???
This is a Satanists forum. Of course we aren't going to take the word of christians seriously, as their viewpoints come from the bible. Which we have been trying to undo via reverse rituals.

unfortunately he converted to christianity and believed in some creationist nonsense about God.
This is not a coincidence.
The only people who brodcast him are also Christians so that is also unfortunate that you'll find his videos on Christian websites and related. However his argument is solely rational and scientific ,
Gee, I wonder why. :roll:
Also christian, and rational/scientific in the same sentence does not mix.

Walt heyers viewpoints are extremely christian, as his trans re-conversion was aided and guided by a christian priest. Therefore his arguments will have a christian school of thought. His conversion was a priest rescuing him, just like how christians argue that people need to be rescued by jewsus.

His views.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC99Oqfe9g0

He claims that "god did not make trans people." this is the basis for his ideologies and the push for his ideas.

please stop pushing christian thoughts/philosophies here, heck use someone else as a source. all this does is affirm the bible and its curses against humanity.

MalinBaze said:
In Narada- smiriti, there is mention of Sevyaka in 14 terms for napumsak, but no Shandha. Nevertheless it states seven of them, including Sevyaka obviously, are incurable while rest of them can be cured . This re-affirms the Shushruta Samhita's fact about kliba being 'inborn'.

Sevyaka is a man 'enjoyed by other men', what now people will call a gay.

MalinBaze said:
Later Caraka Samhita extends these into 8 different types, where some meaning of transgender is lost.

I want to point a correction here. Carak Samhita's 8 +2 types of extensions of Shushruta's kliba didn't lose the track of 'Shandha' or transgenders. [+2 terms are for male (trinaputrika) and female (varta) biological impotence, fault with the seed]

Carak Samhita simply extended Shandhas to two rightful branches:
narashandha : whose manhood is completely destroyed
narishandha : whose womanhood is completely destroyed

Now before someone says: "Oh their manhood/womanhood aka penis/vagina are completely destroyed! They are eunuchs, not transgender!"

First, let me tell you that in Sanskrit, words like paurushata , pumsatva are literally translated to "manhood". And "manhood" in most people's mind bring the image of penis and balls. Better translation should be masculinity, manliness. Anyone who can read some Sanskrit, or even Hindi will point this out.

Second thing, Carak does not create a new word, but still uses Shandha. And two new terms derived out of it, are designated to appropriate sexes are now: NaraShandha (nara meaning man) and NariShandha (nari meaning woman). It still translates literally to male shandha and female shandha.

And if that still doesn't satisfy you, third and last thing. Caraka Samhita lists these 10 napumsakams and describes them as in-born and incurable . Caraka Samhita rightfully reaffirms what Shushruta wrote. Also, no one is *inborn* with completely destroyed penis/vagina.

(Although, I do know some are born with a severly deformed penis and some are born without testicles. Fact is, they've also been included in Carak's 10 napunsak list, as Vakri and Vatika respectively. The ancients clearly knew what they were talking about.)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back