Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Twin Souls

HP Mageson666 said:
However its well known that transgenders were in fact High Priests especially of Goddesses in the ancient world. His works also show this and do the sources within his works. And yes transgendered people were called twin souls that is also known. Also I am not stupid and know how you are attempting to hide your own personal campaign against third sex people. Don't waste my time claiming innocence your a second rate Jew in your behaviour. You used to go after Gay people but that didn't go too far so you focus on Trans people because you have some pathway on that. We have a third sex community here and you want to cause nothing but never ending infighting and hatred towards that. Calling our community members mentality ill and onwards and always trying to hide behind cherry picked information and taking others out of the content of their statements.

Get your ass back to church Jack your Christian rants belong there.
I wont comment on the situation here because I said I wouldn't start fights with Jack anymore, but I just wanted to say thank you Mageson. This was very satisfying to read.

Nama Enki said:
Stormblood said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
So, say I was twin souled. If I had a past life where I was female, but I'm male in this one, is that something that's possible? Could twin souled people alternate between the two aspects biological through lifetimes, or do they stick with one side and just feel the other aspect as more powerful?

Sex is embedded in the soul. You don't change it throughout lifetimes.
wrong,the soul can reincarnate as the opposite sex,soul is neither male or female and is not just attributed to one sex.
have you tries looking up people with past lives as opposite sexes or is it just from blind assumptions.
Thanks nama enki for your other misinformation, this comes from ancient egypt and ancient greece too?

(Sorry OP, this is not related to your question on Twin Souls but still I found it was important to post.)

I agree that trans community of modern LGBT is being used as a Trojan Horse by jews to let in pedophiles. I agree that some hormonal/surgical procedures right now are not the best options for trans people (but each to their own). I also agree that trans community is being hurried by jews to get on with hormonal/surgical procedures without letting them think it out thoroughly whether they want it or not, or to what extent or whether they are even really transgender.

However, these have nothing to do with genuine transgender people.

Walt Heyer is a full-blown xian. There are accounts which point out that he wasn't a transgender AT ALL to begin with. He was just a confused person (and not transgender) looking for solution and was misled down to a spiraling doom.

https://ts4jc.wordpress.com/2014/07/11/walt-heyer-delivered-from-transsexuality-by-christianity/

Please ignore the xian bullshit in this link. And if you prefer not clicking on it, I will quote some excerpts.

But does this automatically mean that Mr. Heyer was transsexual at one time and no longer transsexual now? It would be helpful if we could look at the evidence from his own words. The problem is, which one of his stories do we believe?

According to the blog post that I came upon, Mr. Heyer’s first interest in feminine things began when one of his grandmothers stepped into the picture with her own selfish desires, whatever motivated her. She made a purple chiffon evening dress for him to wear. He reports that prior to that, his interests were typical for a little boy: cowboys, cars and steel guitars.

source of post: https://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/06/30/transsexual-regrets-gender-reassignment-surgery/

The implication is that his grandmother started him down the path of gender confusion. Emotionally distant parents added to his need as a child for love and nurturing. In that circumstance, if Grandma likes me better when I wear the dress and act like a girl, this can be very enticing for a love deprived child.

However, a visit to Mr. Heyer’s website provides a significantly different story. On the page for one of his books, Trading My Sorrows, he writes: “Ever since I could remember, I felt like I was born into the wrong body.” The two stories do not mesh. Did he always know? Or he was a typical little boy with masculine interests until emotionally distant parents and a grandmother who “fancied that he wanted to be a girl” (direct quote from http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/, blog post “A transsexual regrets his “gender-reassignment” surgery” by Dr. Eowyn) triggered his gender confusion? Perhaps Mr. Heyer knows which one.

Perhaps not. At one time, Mr. Heyer had a blog as part of his Trading My Sorrows website. A look at an archive of his blog posts shows an interesting statement made by him on June 10, 2007:

As a transsexual female I was working in a hospital psych unit in a Santa Monica California Hospital some 8 years after the sex changing surgery. A very alert psychiatric doctor begin [sic] to ask me questions. He suggested I was suffering from a dissociative disorder. After I went to several other doctors over several months it was discovered the sex change surgery was an incorrect treatment and unnecessary surgery for someone who, while he insisted he was “a woman born in a man’s body,” had been suffering from multiple personalities from a very young age.

Walt’s post of 6/10/2007: http://web.archive.org/web/20070612100715/http:/blog.tradingmysorrows.com/

So now we have reason number three: Dissociative Personality Disorder (aka Multiple Personality Disorder). Five days later (6/15/07), we have another blog post from Mr. Heyer:

Only 8 years old–why was this happening to me? Night after night tears streamed down my little cheeks, soaking my pillow. I hated what was happening. How could I make Uncle Fred stop touching me? Mom didn’t believe me when I told her about it; she said I was a liar. Was she just protecting him?

I formed a fantasy getaway in my head where no one could hurt me. I enjoyed visiting the secret place where I was safe from being hurt by Uncle Fred.

Tormented by the toxic shame of my nasty secret, I grew into a confused young man. The painful childhood memories would not go away. Marriage, children and a career–I thought they would help, but now the crying was internal. The inner conflict raged, ripping at my core identity.

I was so mixed up. I used alcohol and drugs. Soon a divorce followed and what “they” said was a mental disorder called Gender Identity Disorder.

Walt’s post of 6/15/2007: http://web.archive.org/web/20070716150114/http://blog.tradingmysorrows.com/2007/06/15/from-sin-to-salvation.aspx

My final source is a link to a page on the Trans Christians website. https://sites.google.com/site/transchristians/people/walt-heyer

Apparently, Mr. Heyer objected to the initial way his situation was reported. In response, it was acknowledged that one unintentional error in the initial article about him was corrected. Much of this page is a summary of the website’s author attempts to give Mr. Heyer the opportunity to clarify the apparently contradictory remarks he made over the years and the lack of success in reaching answers before Mr. Heyer changed the subject. During this process, there is a link (see the highlighted “He did” in the last bullet point – it is also the last link at the end of this article) to some new claims made by him about his condition, including the fact that he no longer believes he ever had Dissociative Personality Disorder.

At the time (2009), he had a new claim: that he suffers from the “phenomenon of ‘hormones and crossed wires’ promoted by Dr Anne Vitale.” According to the author of Trans Christians, however, most of Mr. Heyer’s personal experience is contradictory to Dr. Vitale’s research results. And he refused to confirm whether he is taking female hormones, which would be consistent with Dr. Vitale’s recommended cure.

I agree with the author of Trans Christians that Walt Heyer is not and never was transgender. So much of his own testimony is contrary to any indication that he has or had an internal female gender identity.

He might be an intelligent NASA scientist, but failed to have a clear perspective on his own identity. He severely lacks in various parts of his own testimony of being 'once transgender', not pointing out the inconsistency. This is so typical of so many people who think they're transgender but they are not. These then go through hormone/surgeries mindlessly and regret it later.

Transgenders cannot one day wake up and become 'i'm not trans', just as a homosexual cannot decide to become straight. It is an inherent quality.

He also says G_d led him back to manhood. I guess he also thinks trans satanists here will be led back to "manhood" with the help of jewsus, lol. I can't trust this guy.

Nama Enki said:
Stormblood said:
So, say I was twin souled. If I had a past life where I was female, but I'm male in this one, is that something that's possible? Could twin souled people alternate between the two aspects biological through lifetimes, or do they stick with one side and just feel the other aspect as more powerful?

wrong,the soul can reincarnate as the opposite sex,soul is neither male or female and is not just attributed to one sex.
have you tries looking up people with past lives as opposite sexes or is it just from blind assumptions.

That's your own bias here. Had you read sermons and replies about reincarnation and had you had any actually knowledge of the soul, you would know for yourself. You're doing the same here as you were doing in the thread of soul immortality, parroting New Age and Buddhist sources, as well as corrupted and misunderstood Greek sources. You were confusing the atman with the jiva. Again, you speak here without experience, against knowledge of people who have a great deal of knowledge, wisdom and experience.

94n said:
Jack said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lpkrPLHHHY
This is a NASA engineer who was a former transgender and underwent surgery and treatment and surely regretted it. He discovered the truth about transgenderism after researching a lot into medical illnesses. He now cautions people to the effects of this ideology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvrHpOO6E_k
Here Walt Heyers explains how Transgenderism was manufactured by Jewish Pedophiles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlRkLtKqSrY
Walt Heyers gives a general talk about transgenders.

Remember these are the same people who are pushing for pedophilia to be legalised as a natural sexual orientation so faking research for their purposes is not out of their abilities.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqFjfZNSdiU
These people will o doubt find 'research ' that supports pedophilia as a natural condition. ^

This is what actual research has to say about Transgenders,
Laura A. Haynes, Ph.D., California Psychologist, analyzed the APA Handbook on Sexuality and Psychology (American Psychological Association, 2014). She found statements in the two-volume handbook that are astonishing. The APA Handbook says that people with a transgender identity are not born that way and they can change.
http://sexchangeregret.com/apa-handbook-of-sexuality-and-psychology-says-transgender-identity-can-change/

These are the actual research hidden from public view,
http://sexchangeregret.com/research/

I checked out those links. The speaker, heyers, especially with the advocate against sex change regret, has jewish features. If you look at pictures of him when he was younger, it's more noticeable and apparent. This heyers dude seems to be the center of all of this, as he also made that website about sex change regret. He talks about christianity all the time and how that convinced him to detransition.

The youtube pages are also from christian pages, which are christian propaganda. The heritage foundation has a church bell icon. The daily signal is by the heritage foundation, which also makes it a christian conservative source. The other one is the Australian christian lobby.

Walt Heyer runs Walt Heyer Ministries, which is obviously christian. Walt heyers also wrote "a transgenders faith" which is a book that promotes christianity in lgbt populations, about how he's cured by jewsus.
He's also linked with christian medical and dental association, who's goal is to advance as the website states: "biblical principles of healthcare within the church and to our culture." They go around the world to preach christian values, and you can tell that this organization is against trans by using heyer's words.

The links you posted are all christian sources, who all despise LGBT.

As for The Turul channel link, that's your attempt to try to pin trans people into the pedophiles. the church has always been trying to slander gays/lesbians by calling them pedophiles, and is now extending to trans people.
That doesn't change the fact that these people are mentally Ill. It also doesn't matter if hes a Christian because he doesn't use Christianity to argue about thus issue and he uses rational arguments, in the videos I provided as well as in the links. Nowhere does he promote Christianity ,though he personally might be one. Also theres no conclusive evidence that hes Jewish.

HP Mageson666 said:
Dandeliou was basing this off the images of the temples in India. He didn't understand those images were put into there later on by the occupation to make Hinduism look strange. He was attempting to rationalize something in the culture he was part of he didn't understand.

However its well known that transgenders were in fact High Priests especially of Goddesses in the ancient world. His works also show this and do the sources within his works. And yes transgendered people were called twin souls that is also known. Also I am not stupid and know how you are attempting to hide your own personal campaign against third sex people. Don't waste my time claiming innocence your a second rate Jew in your behaviour. You used to go after Gay people but that didn't go too far so you focus on Trans people because you have some pathway on that. We have a third sex community here and you want to cause nothing but never ending infighting and hatred towards that. Calling our community members mentality ill and onwards and always trying to hide behind cherry picked information and taking others out of the content of their statements.

Get your ass back to church Jack your Christian rants belong there.

Jack said:
I know and I've previously read that sermon. That sermon is a bunch of hypotheses which doesn't debunk anything. It doesn't even quote a textual source of any ancient book or contemporary book that says it about modern transgenders being High Priests.Alain Dandeliou was a person who believed having sex with animals is a gentile tradition, and so he definitely wasn't in his right mind even if he did write

He's also basing off his proof from Walt Heyers, a JEW. I mean you can tell just by looking at him and even sense it if you're someone who is psychically open enough. The enemy has been trying to water down transgenderism by turning it into a fucked up spectrum of confusion and mayhem so that they can label it as mental illness when it's really not. I've legit seen the evolution over time of when it was first brought up, people were confused but considered it as legit. But now it's been taken so out of proportion because of the enemy that people are calling it mental illness.

Granted there are many people confused about shit when they actually aren't transgendered and are just severely confused because of all the enemy chaos or an imbalance in their gender aspects, but there are legit real transgenders and I've met a few of them being in the country I am and they've described what it's like. I've met those who have done the transition and they've told me time and time again that they could never have been happier. I imagine it brings peace to their soul(s?) to finally have that physical reflection of their spiritual side.

All I can really do is stress anybody who thinks they're transgendered to really spend time to truly think about it, to look deep into their soul and really FEEL what is going on to procure it. For me I have felt this second thing with my soul, like something trying to merge with me as one and it's like a female side. I don't know if this past life I found as a female is real or not and I don't know if that's even possible. I would need to look further into it. for now though I am very comfortable with my spiritual feminine aspects as a man. I could only imagine if I was female in a past life, that it must've been very uncomfortable... there are far too many things coming at me about myself too quickly too soon that just keeps drawing up questions and questions. And ever since this suspicion I've taken a closer look at my natal position of Mars and Venus... I don't know if them being practically touching in regards to proximity in Aquarius is something to go off of... 1 and 2 degrees respectively...
Give me proof that hes a jew. And no,its not clear. I'm getting my information from a NASA scientist who actually suffered from this disease,transitioned,sorely regretted it,read the information behind this and is now helping others not get caught in this Jewish scam .As he explains, this very idea was formed by Jewish pedophiles. The term transgender wasn't coined till late 1960's as a recognized medical illness. It is now in the late 2000's that it was made to be natural by pressure from Jewish activist groups.

Jack said:
He was referencing Hijras who are physically hermaphrodites, that are donated to the third sex sects at the time of birth in India, which is widely known.

I kind of suspected hijras/kinners would come into discussion. MtF transgenders were/are also a part of these communities. How? Let me tell about castration. Most hijra communities have an initiation rite of 'castration' (from Mughals), but for whom? Hermaphrodites? Then what about their female genitals? They practiced (and still do) castration on MtF transgenders to be accepted in. (Castration rite was adopted from the Mughal invaders to India who wanted to make eunuchs out of men, and have slaves. Hijra community is too corrupted.)

People don't know about Jogathis and Jogappas, these are also another third sex community of India. They comprise of intersex AND transgender people. Hell, they emphasize more on transgender people, I don't know in detail whether intersex people are present in that community or not. Jogappas are said to be divinely possessed by the goddess Renuka/ Yellamma.

They do not identify with Hijras who comprise of mostly eunuchs or intersex. And unlike the hijras, devotion and worship is central to their lives. They don't even practice castration. Danielou, he must've looked into this lesser-known community of Jogappas, along with Hijras, if he truly wrote about third sex.

So Jack in the box, do you have any more Walt Heyer Christian Ministries, information to spam us all with? Thanks for proving me right with your Jewishxian sources. What is an Xian but a second rate Jew.

Jack said:
blah, blah, blah.....blah.....

Jack said:
It says clearly that transgender was coined In the late 60's so Daneliou definitely didn't mention transgender as the meaning ascribed to them now.
Bro, you’re over thinking it. Mageson clearly wrote in his article that the twin soul term “specifically refers to people who today are called Transgendered, mainly a chick in a biological dude suit direction.” The semantics don’t matter, it’s the metaphysical and physical condition we’re referring to. A situation that DOES actually exist and is documented and referred to throughout time. Now it’s called transgender. Whatever.

The transgender community is harassed and assaulted endlessly. Why do you think that is? Look at history and the people abused throughout time. The jews run all this shit and there’s always a purpose. It’s to strip power. So you joining up with the jews and joining on the harassment is indeed second rate jew behavior.

The jews created the confusion. They made it to where people who do have mental problems will fall in this trap and helps discredit these real twin souls people. It’s obvious. This is jew routine 101.

Academic Scholar said:
What is this mentioning I've read a couple of times about twin-souled people? Is this something real or conceptual or what even is it?

If anybody could link information or any sources or something, this is preferable.
Twin Souls are real, they're just transsexual people and are considered to be Third Sex. The Third Sex is an umbrella term for bisexuals/gays/lesbians, transsexuals and intersex people. JoS calls transsexuals "Twin Soul people" and transsexuals were respected/recognized in ancient Satanic civilizations. Twin Soul People by HP Mageson and HP Jake Carlson
Aquarius said:
Eric13 said:
When he mentioned twin souled it was about transgender.
In that case no, transgender people are mentally ill, they are victims of jewish propaganda. All they have is more energy of their opposite sex, but now strangely in the 21st century they all wanna cut their penis off and get breast implant because the jew told them so, and when you mention it to them they go psychotic lol

Hermaphrodite though is all another story as people who have both a vagina and a penis naturally are very rare but possible.
The JoS calls transsexuals "twin soul people" and recognizes transsexuals as the Third Sex, not mental illness. Transsexuality doesn't = medical transition, many trans people never medically transition and they've existed for thousands of years. Twin Soul People by HP Mageson and HP Jake Carlson

So the correct term for me is a transsexual man. Holy crap.... I really been using the wrong term. Thanks for clearing that up. I guess I am "twin soul".

Walt Heyers:

24F3A13200000578-2921528-image-a-39_1421950066965.jpg

24F3A14700000578-2921528-image-a-21_1421949430053.jpg

He is so obviously a jew.

HP Mageson666 said:
So Jack in the box, do you have any more Walt Heyer Christian Ministries, information to spam us all with? Thanks for proving me right with your Jewishxian sources. What is an Xian but a second rate Jew.

Jack said:
blah, blah, blah.....blah.....
You didn't prove anything. Your whole argument was "Hes a Christian so whatever he says doesn't matter". That's a real mature way of going about this. Which actually proves my point that what I am saying is true as it cannot be disproved. Your non sequiturs of branding anyone you disagree with a Christian or a jew and making his/her argument invalid is on the same level of a jew claiming anyone who disagrees with is a Nazi and so his argument is not taken seriously. In no way does Walt Heyers promote Christianity in all of the links that I provided.

Because he is blacklisted by everyone in the mainstream Jewish medical industrial complex, the only people that will listen to him and brodcast him on their shows are unfortunately Christian's. Oh Vey, curse him for trying to reach out to as many people as possible with that method.

Eric13 said:
Jack said:
It says clearly that transgender was coined In the late 60's so Daneliou definitely didn't mention transgender as the meaning ascribed to them now.
Bro, you’re over thinking it. Mageson clearly wrote in his article that the twin soul term “specifically refers to people who today are called Transgendered, mainly a chick in a biological dude suit direction.” The semantics don’t matter, it’s the metaphysical and physical condition we’re referring to. A situation that DOES actually exist and is documented and referred to throughout time. Now it’s called transgender. Whatever.

The transgender community is harassed and assaulted endlessly. Why do you think that is? Look at history and the people abused throughout time. The jews run all this shit and there’s always a purpose. It’s to strip power. So you joining up with the jews and joining on the harassment is indeed second rate jew behavior.

The jews created the confusion. They made it to where people who do have mental problems will fall in this trap and helps discredit these real twin souls people. It’s obvious. This is jew routine 101.
The modern definition of transgender that was coined that semantically refers to what Mageson was referring to in his sermon was not coined till jews described it and made it up. When the ancients mentioned in their texts someone as androgynous they mean hermaphrodites. They do not mean modern transgenders ,which are being used in newer translations causing massive confusion. And no, transgender people are not harassed, they are the most privileged people on the totem pole of liberal diversity index. They sue women,men who they think de-gender them(use wrong pronouns) and get money, have obtained legislation that they can now enter into women's bathroom's, they harass companies and have them pay money for manufactured hate speech incidents etc. They are not harassed. They are simply mentally Ill and a same society encourages Ill people to get treatment and not celebrate them as the ultimate diversity product.

MalinBaze said:
Jack said:
He was referencing Hijras who are physically hermaphrodites, that are donated to the third sex sects at the time of birth in India, which is widely known.

I kind of suspected hijras/kinners would come into discussion. MtF transgenders were/are also a part of these communities. How? Let me tell about castration. Most hijra communities have an initiation rite of 'castration' (from Mughals), but for whom? Hermaphrodites? Then what about their female genitals? They practiced (and still do) castration on MtF transgenders to be accepted in. (Castration rite was adopted from the Mughal invaders to India who wanted to make eunuchs out of men, and have slaves. Hijra community is too corrupted.)

People don't know about Jogathis and Jogappas, these are also another third sex community of India. They comprise of intersex AND transgender people. Hell, they emphasize more on transgender people, I don't know in detail whether intersex people are present in that community or not. Jogappas are said to be divinely possessed by the goddess Renuka/ Yellamma.

They do not identify with Hijras who comprise of mostly eunuchs or intersex. And unlike the hijras, devotion and worship is central to their lives. They don't even practice castration. Danielou, he must've looked into this lesser-known community of Jogappas, along with Hijras, if he truly wrote about third sex.
Well they're accepted into that community because they've been castrated not because they were naturally that way so it doesn't prove anything. Infact it simply extends the idea that transgender is a manufactured identity (by cutting off penises that the medical industrial complex headed by jews promotes. )

MalinBaze said:
(Sorry OP, this is not related to your question on Twin Souls but still I found it was important to post.)

I agree that trans community of modern LGBT is being used as a Trojan Horse by jews to let in pedophiles. I agree that some hormonal/surgical procedures right now are not the best options for trans people (but each to their own). I also agree that trans community is being hurried by jews to get on with hormonal/surgical procedures without letting them think it out thoroughly whether they want it or not, or to what extent or whether they are even really transgender.

Walt Heyer is a full-blown xian. There are accounts which point out that he wasn't a transgender AT ALL to begin with. He was just a confused person (and not transgender) looking for solution and was misled down to a spiraling doom.

https://ts4jc.wordpress.com/2014/07/11/walt-heyer-delivered-from-transsexuality-by-christianity/

Please ignore the xian bullshit in this link. And if you prefer not clicking on it, I will quote some excerpts.

But does this automatically mean that Mr. Heyer was transsexual at one time and no longer transsexual now? It would be helpful if we could look at the evidence from his own words. The problem is, which one of his stories do we believe?

According to the blog post that I came upon, Mr. Heyer’s first interest in feminine things began when one of his grandmothers stepped into the picture with her own selfish desires, whatever motivated her. She made a purple chiffon evening dress for him to wear. He reports that prior to that, his interests were typical for a little boy: cowboys, cars and steel guitars.

source of post: https://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/06/30/transsexual-regrets-gender-reassignment-surgery/

The implication is that his grandmother started him down the path of gender confusion. Emotionally distant parents added to his need as a child for love and nurturing. In that circumstance, if Grandma likes me better when I wear the dress and act like a girl, this can be very enticing for a love deprived child.

However, a visit to Mr. Heyer’s website provides a significantly different story. On the page for one of his books, Trading My Sorrows, he writes: “Ever since I could remember, I felt like I was born into the wrong body.” The two stories do not mesh. Did he always know? Or he was a typical little boy with masculine interests until emotionally distant parents and a grandmother who “fancied that he wanted to be a girl” (direct quote from http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/, blog post “A transsexual regrets his “gender-reassignment” surgery” by Dr. Eowyn) triggered his gender confusion? Perhaps Mr. Heyer knows which one.

Perhaps not. At one time, Mr. Heyer had a blog as part of his Trading My Sorrows website. A look at an archive of his blog posts shows an interesting statement made by him on June 10, 2007:

As a transsexual female I was working in a hospital psych unit in a Santa Monica California Hospital some 8 years after the sex changing surgery. A very alert psychiatric doctor begin [sic] to ask me questions. He suggested I was suffering from a dissociative disorder. After I went to several other doctors over several months it was discovered the sex change surgery was an incorrect treatment and unnecessary surgery for someone who, while he insisted he was “a woman born in a man’s body,” had been suffering from multiple personalities from a very young age.

Walt’s post of 6/10/2007: http://web.archive.org/web/20070612100715/http:/blog.tradingmysorrows.com/

So now we have reason number three: Dissociative Personality Disorder (aka Multiple Personality Disorder). Five days later (6/15/07), we have another blog post from Mr. Heyer:

Only 8 years old–why was this happening to me? Night after night tears streamed down my little cheeks, soaking my pillow. I hated what was happening. How could I make Uncle Fred stop touching me? Mom didn’t believe me when I told her about it; she said I was a liar. Was she just protecting him?

I formed a fantasy getaway in my head where no one could hurt me. I enjoyed visiting the secret place where I was safe from being hurt by Uncle Fred.

Tormented by the toxic shame of my nasty secret, I grew into a confused young man. The painful childhood memories would not go away. Marriage, children and a career–I thought they would help, but now the crying was internal. The inner conflict raged, ripping at my core identity.

I was so mixed up. I used alcohol and drugs. Soon a divorce followed and what “they” said was a mental disorder called Gender Identity Disorder.

Walt’s post of 6/15/2007: http://web.archive.org/web/20070716150114/http://blog.tradingmysorrows.com/2007/06/15/from-sin-to-salvation.aspx

My final source is a link to a page on the Trans Christians website. https://sites.google.com/site/transchristians/people/walt-heyer

Apparently, Mr. Heyer objected to the initial way his situation was reported. In response, it was acknowledged that one unintentional error in the initial article about him was corrected. Much of this page is a summary of the website’s author attempts to give Mr. Heyer the opportunity to clarify the apparently contradictory remarks he made over the years and the lack of success in reaching answers before Mr. Heyer changed the subject. During this process, there is a link (see the highlighted “He did” in the last bullet point – it is also the last link at the end of this article) to some new claims made by him about his condition, including the fact that he no longer believes he ever had Dissociative Personality Disorder.

At the time (2009), he had a new claim: that he suffers from the “phenomenon of ‘hormones and crossed wires’ promoted by Dr Anne Vitale.” According to the author of Trans Christians, however, most of Mr. Heyer’s personal experience is contradictory to Dr. Vitale’s research results. And he refused to confirm whether he is taking female hormones, which would be consistent with Dr. Vitale’s recommended cure.

I agree with the author of Trans Christians that Walt Heyer is not and never was transgender. So much of his own testimony is contrary to any indication that he has or had an internal female gender identity.

He might be an intelligent NASA scientist, but failed to have a clear perspective on his own identity. He severely lacks in various parts of his own testimony of being 'once transgender', not pointing out the inconsistency. This is so typical of so many people who think they're transgender but they are not. These then go through hormone/surgeries mindlessly and regret it later.

Transgenders cannot one day wake up and become 'i'm not trans', just as a homosexual cannot decide to become straight. It is an inherent quality.

He also says G_d led him back to manhood. I guess he also thinks trans satanists here will be led back to "manhood" with the help of jewsus, lol. I can't trust this guy.
You can't trust this guy sure, what all of the inconsistencies that he writes is because that's how transgenders are. They are mentally I'll,confused and are suffering from a plethora of mental diseases which made them this way (can provide studies if interested. ) No one needs any God or Jewsus to bring you back to manhood and no one needs radical cultural Marxist jews like Hirschfield who invented this idea for you to believe it is a viable condition. This goes both ways. The jews invented thus disease and only the Christians and muslims are objecting to it based on incomprehensible arguments when the writing on this is very clear that these people suffer from mental diseases from childhood traumatic experiences or some inborn mental disease. That us why 67% of transgenders have accompanying accessory mental diseases as well which are untreated.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Jack said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Yes and no. There are mentally ill people who call themselves trans. However, there are also real trans people who, for lack of a better description, are a man or woman's mind in the body of the opposite gender. These people do exist, and psychological therapy to remove those feelings usually fails and often results in suicide. There are only two good options for them:
1 - Use magic (and possibly some hormones and/or minor surgery) to change one's body.
2 - Accept oneself as a transgender Satanist and live without changing the body.
No,these people do not exist. The only cases that can be called transgenders are hermaphrodites. Anyone claiming to have a womans mind ,psyche or soul in a man's body is mentally unwell and is suffering from a variety of mental illnesses.

To determine whether being transgender is a mental illness, we must actually define what a mental illness is. Historically, this has been very hard to do. There are counterexamples for most definitions. The current definition is that a mental illness causes "sufficient disorganization of personality, mind, or emotions to impair normal psychological functioning and cause marked distress or disability and that are typically associated with a disruption in normal thinking, feeling, mood, behavior, interpersonal interactions, or daily functioning." However, that can't be right, because what if everybody was schizophrenic? Then that becomes normal and therefore not a mental illness by that definition. You can’t use what is “normal” or “majority” in a definition, because the majority can be wrong. We Satanists have great difficulty interacting with “normal” people. As much as the jews would love to think that Satanism is a mental illness, it is the normal people (the goyim) who are mentally ill. Another common definition I have seen is that a mental illness is a state of mind that causes someone to enjoy harming themself or other people. But what about soldiers? A soldier might commit suicide to save children and feel happy about it. That case satisfies the definition, but the soldier was clearly not mentally ill. They were making the best of a bad situation.

The best definition that I have invented is as follows: "A mental illness is a state of mind that causes someone to enjoy acting in a way that is destructive to the advancement of humanity." Although not perfect, my definition properly addresses most extreme cases, like soldiers and Satanists. My definition excludes things like depression, where a person is unhappy about everything because there are cases where this state of mind is correct. In our jewified world, there is nearly nothing for a non-Satanist to be happy about. My definition also properly classifies jews as mentally ill because they attack and destroy our advancement. For instance, the Roman Empire was extremely advanced. Then the jews took over. When they had full control in the dark ages, our civilization was even more advanced, now wasn’t it? However, my definition excludes many physiological conditions. For instance, chemical imbalances can cause a person to be lazy. Although this is a detrimental state of mind, the cause is not within the mind, so I think the two should be distinguished.

Now let’s apply my definition of mental illness to the transgender question. We must ask if being trans causes a person to enjoy being destructive to the advancement of humanity. For trans people, happiness usually comes from changing one’s body to match one’s mind. (Research hasn't proven or disproved whether the brain of a trans person is different, but "mind" includes the elusive idea of consciousness.) For trans people, changing the body enables them to function better within society. There are plenty of examples of trans people who transition, are happy, and contribute greatly to our society. For example, Sophie Wilson, a trans-woman, helped invent the ARM CPU. That’s the little black chip that runs your entire phone! There are also people who transition and later regret it. I suspect that these people are deluded by the jewish-run transgender community nonsense, and they are not really trans at all. Although I can't speak about everyone, I can say that there exist people who are trans who do not satisfy my definition of mental illness. You could say that I created a straw man argument just to prove my point, but I would like to see you try to define mental illness...

For real trans people, the illness, if there is one, has to do with the mismatch (gender dysphoria) between mind and body, which does hinder their ability to contribute and advance society. This can be fixed by either changing the mind or changing the body. (However, it has also been stated here in a previous sermon that it is possible for Satanists to live with the dysphoria and be happy without changing either the mind or body.) Since there is currently no effective psychological treatment for gender dysphoria, that leaves only the option of changing the body, which can be mostly done by hormones, surgery, etc. The only part we can’t do yet is the ability to have children. Hormones sterilize the person. However that does not make it wrong. Not everybody is supposed to have children. (That argument has been used against gay people too.) Regardless of that, the problem of sterilization is only a result of the inadequacy of medical science. The fundamental idea of changing the body’s gender is not wrong. There is nothing wrong with having a male body, and there is nothing wrong with having a female body. And if you say that completely changing the body’s gender would create an unnatural mismatch between the body and the supposedly deluded mind, how do you know that such a mismatch is not the very cause of being transgender in the first place? For a hypothetical example, let us consider a biological man who feels like they are supposed to be a woman. If it is a mental illness, then their body is completely male except for their mind, which is female. Trans people usually grow up acting like the opposite gender no matter how hard their parents try to prevent it, so the female personality is not the result of brainwashing. It must be a developmental difference in the mind. Who is to decide which part is the disorder? Is the body wrong, or is the mind wrong? (I am not considering the case where there are different degrees of gender mixture in the body and/or mind because that makes the person a hermaphrodite.) There is a problem because the person can’t contribute as a healthy member of society with the distress caused by the dysphoria. However, the problem will be solved if we change either the body or the mind. (Note that it is theoretically possible to completely and perfectly change either the mind or body’s gender using magick and/or medical science beyond our current level.) If we change the body, then their personality, who they are, remains intact. However, if we change the mind, then the person they are ceases to exist. Has anybody seen the TNG episode The Outcast? That episode shows the problem of using mental therapy on trans people. In that episode, we get to know a character who represents a trans person. Then, they are found out and given psychological treatment against their will. At the end they are “cured” and happy, but they are a different person. It is as if the person they were had died and a new personality inhabited the body. For certain types of mental conditions, such as pedophilia, mental therapy is justified. That personality should cease to exist because pedophilia is destructive to humanity. However, for trans people, mental therapy is not needed to resolve the dysphoria. A female or male personality is not inherently bad. The problem only exists in conjunction with the body of the opposite gender. Since the personality itself is not dangerous or destructive, we should change the body to match the mind and leave the personality intact.
I will define mental illness for you. If you consider yourself to be a 5 year old girl as you are currently a 40 year old man, you are mentally unwell. If you believe to be a dog ,you are mentally unwell. If you believe you are a woman in a man's body, you are mentally unwell. Transgenders generally suffer from a variety of mental illnesses like body dysmorphia, gender dysmorphia etc.

MalinBaze said:

Also you are right when you say he wasn't a transgender. Because a man who thinks hes a woman cannot be a transgender. That idea was created by jews. Everything that's happened in his life, confused about his feelings, emotions, sad ,depressed, suicidal,sexual trauma,parenting problems etc are the very typical descriptions of transgender people. What he is, is mentally unwell. The only viable being that can be called transgenders are hermaphrodites. I don't consider castrated beings as transgenders either.

Aquarius said:
Nama Enki said:
Stormblood said:
Thanks nama enki for your other misinformation, this comes from ancient egypt and ancient greece too?
I knew you were going to chime in here for your own share of senseless argument but sorry not this time,I have more profound things to do

Stormblood said:
Nama Enki said:
Stormblood said:

That's your own bias here. Had you read sermons and replies about reincarnation and had you had any actually knowledge of the soul, you would know for yourself. You're doing the same here as you were doing in the thread of soul immortality, parroting New Age and Buddhist sources, as well as corrupted and misunderstood Greek sources. You were confusing the atman with the jiva. Again, you speak here without experience, against knowledge of people who have a great deal of knowledge, wisdom and experience.

Aquarius said:
Nama Enki said:
Stormblood said:

I believe gender IS in fact embedded in the soul, but I think with twin souled people they are essentially 'two souls' of each gender, so they may be able to reincarnate as one gender soul or the other gender soul. And the whole transgender thing may be that one soul in it's aspects is stronger than the other one and they feel more in tune with that one and that may be why they feel the urge to reflect it.

It's well known that the astral body and the physical body reflect one another, what's done with one side must be reflected with the other and this can be urged. That is why our ancient egyptian ancestors were so obsessed about hygiene and cleanliness, because they kept their souls so incredibly cleaned that they were heavily urged almost by force of the astral to reflect that on the physical realm. I've felt this affect myself, after an intense and thorough cleaning, even though my routine is to shower before bed, no matter what time of day as soon as I am done cleaning my soul I am immediately and heavily urged and pushed to take a shower because the physical and astral want to reflect each other. I believe this is in a very similar way to how transgenders are urged to reflect the prominent gender aspect of their soul(s?) or find a balance between the two.

I also did another past-life regression to that specific lifetime, and it still showed me as a female, but for some reason I can't get any other details of that lifetime other than that information. All I know is it's before my Knight's Templar lifetime which is the previous one to this current lifetime. I'm finding it harder and harder to think that I'm some how making a mistake in the regression and this might actually be a fact. I'm sure it's possible for someone to be twin souled without that transgender dysphoria if you are reincarnated in the gender aspect soul that you are most in tune with. I'm pretty sure if I was born female in this lifetime I would be experiencing the whole transgender thing, but as it stands I just feel a desperate desire to merge some sort of female aspect into myself, like two souls trying to become one, all the while still being male as the primary.

I think that might be the goal of twin souled individuals, to merge the souls into one. Of course this is speculation though.

Yes it is mature, hey guys can we trust creationist science....The entire scientific establishment was built as an attempt to keep Xian thought out of it for a reason. Smart people understand information from a Christian lunatic that is being used to run a Christian MINISTRY ON..... Is biased for Jewsus.

Next thread Jack in the box will be telling everyone we can trust other Jewish sources beside the Jewish bible with the same argument.

Jack said:
You didn't prove anything. Your whole argument was "Hes a Christian so whatever he says doesn't matter". That's a real mature way of going about this......

Stormblood said:
Nama Enki said:

Aquarius said:
Nama Enki said:

I believe gender IS in fact embedded in the soul, but I think with twin souled people they are essentially 'two souls' of each gender, so they may be able to reincarnate as one gender soul or the other gender soul. And the whole transgender thing may be that one soul in it's aspects is stronger than the other one and they feel more in tune with that one and that may be why they feel the urge to reflect it.

It's well known that the astral body and the physical body reflect one another, what's done with one side must be reflected with the other and this can be urged. That is why our ancient egyptian ancestors were so obsessed about hygiene and cleanliness, because they kept their souls so incredibly cleaned that they were heavily urged almost by force of the astral to reflect that on the physical realm. I've felt this affect myself, after an intense and thorough cleaning, even though my routine is to shower before bed, no matter what time of day as soon as I am done cleaning my soul I am immediately and heavily urged and pushed to take a shower because the physical and astral want to reflect each other. I believe this is in a very similar way to how transgenders are urged to reflect the prominent gender aspect of their soul(s?) or find a balance between the two.

I also did another past-life regression to that specific lifetime, and it still showed me as a female, but for some reason I can't get any other details of that lifetime other than that information. All I know is it's before my Knight's Templar lifetime which is the previous one to this current lifetime. I'm finding it harder and harder to think that I'm some how making a mistake in the regression and this might actually be a fact. I'm sure it's possible for someone to be twin souled without that transgender dysphoria if you are reincarnated in the gender aspect soul that you are most in tune with. I'm pretty sure if I was born female in this lifetime I would be experiencing the whole transgender thing, but as it stands I just feel a desperate desire to merge some sort of female aspect into myself, like two souls trying to become one, all the while still being male as the primary.

I think that might be the goal of twin souled individuals, to merge the souls into one. Of course this is speculation though.

How the fuck is person with two souls ever going to be a sane, stable individual? And how are they gonna finish the Magnum Opus with two souls? If they really have two souls, I think "there can be only one".

Second, no matter how it seems weird that I agree with Jack (I swear this guy sometimes make me roll my eyes so hard), but he has a point. Jews are behind most if not all of modern trans activism.

Guy who coined the term "transgender" was a jew, Magnus Hirschfeld. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld

Guy who first coined the term "transsexual" and paved the way for medical treatment of trans people was...you guessed right, a kike, Harry Benjamin: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Benjamin

One of the first trans people to get genital reassignment surgery was a jew, tennis player Renee Richards: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren%C3%A9e_Richards

If you are curious, you can search more. You will see jewish names popping up quite often.

Also, I used to find a reference to trans people somewhere in some jewish text, I forgot which one it is, and I forgot which website it was, but it speaks of a "woman who cannot conceive". Later, some rabbi explains the situation that this "woman was a torah scholar in past life, who insulted the fucking jewish god, and that this is his punishment". it was written something like "do not expect offspring with her, because male will never have offspring with male". that's all I can remember.

This is not to invalidate the trans people, as trans people have existed even before jews. This is to just show that jews really do have a lot to do with modern trans activists and organizations. And they continue to this day. Do you know about this recent drama with Jonathan aka Jessica Yaniv? He is a jew.

Nama Enki said:
Stormblood said:
Nama Enki said:

I like how you guys are always say blah blah blah I speak new age blah blah blah.
now let me enlighten you the fact that you think your own blind assumptions are true is disgusting,you know zero to no knowledge about the soul except that the soul is what gives life.
you don't even know the difference between the soul and other subtle bodies and just categories all as the same and here you are claiming wisdom and knowledge.
its so quick for all of you to call anyone new age and end of lesson,have you thought you might be the one spreading bs here?
you clearly made this guy paranoid because he saw him self as the opposite sex in another life and he's denying it because of the bs that soul can only reincarnate as one sex,then what do you talk of countless people who have had past lives as the opposite sex all around the world,am sure you would say they are all lying as well.
if I ask you were you got the idea that soul can only reincarnate as one sex you have none,but claim you have wisdom.did that same wisdom tell you that people have lived millions of lives and karma can reincarnate people into different spaces of life and fields,different professions and both sexes depending on their karma.you can be a military general in this life but a peasant in the next.a wife in this life and a husband in the next life.that's how the wheel of karma and reincarnation is.
every time I come to say truth here I always hear shit like am saying new age,if it is so then new age is now the new truth.

this member clearly stated seeing himself as a women in another life,and said it here and you guys just through him into a tantrum that he is doubting his own mind and past life regression.and then when I come to make things right you tell me how you know all when indeed you know so little

I would not even waste time arguing with you as I did with Aquarius which I regret doing because it was just a waste of mental energy.I would just let you continue believing in your dillusional thoughts that your soul is some white male mortal entity like you think and would just dissipate in the astral,after all why does soul exist anyway,any negative advance et like reptilians can just fly and come here and course someone's soul to dissipate like there's no need for it existing in the first place anyway.if we were to dissipate then why havnt millions of species who have not done any magnum opus dissipated long time ago.
maybe their souls might be different who knows.
Could you just stop with this crap already, you come here on this forum preaching all your degenerate new age garbage that you believe is the truth and can’t even understand the basics of a soul, it’s like you convinced yourself you were a cow in your last life so now you don’t want to change your mind about it lmao that’s pretty retarded if you ask me. Even HP HoodedCobra told you, and you just go on with your shit ass info you got from your ass. I really wonder what are you doing in these forums? Are you here to troll? You know your bullshit is not accepted here but yet you continue preaching it like a troll who doesent understand that this place is serious and not the typical new age forum where you post all this crap and everybody gathers around you and tells you how intelligent and smart and cow you are for thinking that you can reincarnate in a cows. Seriously dude, I believe you have a too inflated ego to understand that you’re wrong, that’s strange because new age retards normally tend to try and remove their ego.

I’m with Jack too on this. Even HP Jake carlson mentioned that most transgenders he knows are fucked in the head. What’s normal about wanting to cut your dick and become a man, or just because you are a girl with abundance of masculine energy suddenly you’re a man. That’s not normal.

Larissa666 said:
How the fuck is person with two souls ever going to be a sane, stable individual? And how are they gonna finish the Magnum Opus with two souls? If they really have two souls, I think "there can be only one".

Second, no matter how it seems weird that I agree with Jack (I swear this guy sometimes make me roll my eyes so hard), but he has a point. Jews are behind most if not all of modern trans activism.

Guy who coined the term "transgender" was a jew, Magnus Hirschfeld. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld

Guy who first coined the term "transsexual" and paved the way for medical treatment of trans people was...you guessed right, a kike, Harry Benjamin: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Benjamin

One of the first trans people to get genital reassignment surgery was a jew, tennis player Renee Richards: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren%C3%A9e_Richards

If you are curious, you can search more. You will see jewish names popping up quite often.

Also, I used to find a reference to trans people somewhere in some jewish text, I forgot which one it is, and I forgot which website it was, but it speaks of a "woman who cannot conceive". Later, some rabbi explains the situation that this "woman was a torah scholar in past life, who insulted the fucking jewish god, and that this is his punishment". it was written something like "do not expect offspring with her, because male will never have offspring with male". that's all I can remember.

This is not to invalidate the trans people, as trans people have existed even before jews. This is to just show that jews really do have a lot to do with modern trans activists and organizations. And they continue to this day. Do you know about this recent drama with Jonathan aka Jessica Yaniv? He is a jew.

I severely doubt twin souled people are actually legit two whole separate souls in one body, that's why I said 'two souls' in quotations. I astrally and intuitively feel it's more a paradigm, if I'm using that word correctly, where it's an intervalled link between two aspects that creates a kind of separation but not of the actual complete soul. I'm not sure the purpose of this divided line, but perhaps Satan created it to make it more easier to feel the two gender aspects and combine them as this is important to find balance in both spiritual strength and power. Perhaps it's a gift to make someone twin souled? I'm not entirely sure but take my speculations with a grain of salt, this just seems to be how it intuitively feels to me.

Also if you ever looked at my previous posts I've already said that yes the jews have been trying to water down and destroy what twin souled people are by fucking up the whole concept and making it harder for people to understand the balance of the two gender aspects in their souls, as this balance is needed for further advancement. The enemy is trying to take control of everything they can that has to do with our spiritual powers and potential. They involve themselves deeply in it to fuck up whatever they can from the inside, they are programmed to.

Stop taking information from jewish sources as their whole existence is to confuse and ruin us, and just open your psychic centres and empower yourself to strengthen your intuition and be able to tell fact from bullshit.

Jack, likes to make false claims about what other people state as he argues dishonestly. Either out of plain stupidity or deception. So Jack claims Alain was only talking about physical hermaphrodites. We will examine such claims from Alain's own statements. From the book: Shiva And The Primordial Tradition. Here are Alain's statements:

The hermaphrodite, the homosexual, and the transvestite thus have a symbolic value and are deemed to be privileged beings, images of the Ardhanarishvara. By virtue of this, they are considered to bring good luck and play a special role in magic and Tantric rites, as also in shamanism.

This magical aspect of intersexuality is found in all ancient civilizations. In ancient literature, groups of transvestite prostitutes, united around a guru, had an acknowledged place in society. Transvestite prostitutes are still found in Indian villages... In the popular theatre shows of Ramalila and Krishnalila, they are traditionally the ones who act the part of the goddesses and shepherdesses. The presence of a transvestite prostitute is still considered auspicious, particularly at a marriage ceremony.

Now before Jack tries to turn this into a semantics debate to weasel out of being caught simply in a lie which makes one wonder how many lies does he tell. The transvestites that Alain is relating one can observe in documentaries they are what we call Trannies or Transsexuals over here in the western world. Semantics aside transsexuals do exist within the third sex. One can make an argument for how Jews want to Jew that reality but that does change that such beings do exist. They are twin souled.

Now Jack will claim that Gays are mentality ill in one post then attempt to weasel out of that when that does not work. Then that runs out of pathway so he then jumps onto Transsexuals and uses the same weasel methods.

If Jack was correct he would not have to argue like a second rate Jew to attempt to prove his belief.

Now stop wasting decent peoples time Jack. This is happens when you spend all your time researching on Christian websites Jack.

Jack said:
Also you are right when you say he wasn't a transgender. Because a man who thinks hes a woman cannot be a transgender. That idea was created by jews. Everything that's happened in his life, confused about his feelings, emotions, sad ,depressed, suicidal,sexual trauma,parenting problems etc are the very typical descriptions of transgender people. What he is, is mentally unwell. The only viable being that can be called transgenders are hermaphrodites. I don't consider castrated beings as transgenders either.

Walt is literally lying about the fact that he was a transgender, he tried to hide his inconsistent stories and his own delusions. He underwent surgery when he clearly was an MPD.

"Everything that's happened in his life, confused about his feelings, emotions, sad ,depressed, suicidal,sexual trauma,parenting problems etc are the very typical descriptions of transgender people."

Don't imply these are typical descriptions of transgenders. These are descriptions of any individual with a vulnerable natal chart with coupled bad planetary transits. There are also people (be they scientist/ intellectuals/folks) who had most of these "typical descriptions" occur to them (and they aren't transgender).

All these posts Walt made were after he was 'cured' by Jeejus. Yet he is not consistent with his own personal story, introduces new claims and later rejects them. He is still "confused" (if not lying). If he is still mentally-ill (which he is, and topping it is xianity now) why should we listen to this person.

Walt is clearly fabricating tales to make himself look more sympathetic (rather than accept his bad decision-making) enough to play the opposite side of the jew game. And to see that he is now advocate to such websites is the proof.

That us why 67% of transgenders have accompanying accessory mental diseases as well which are untreated.

That 67% is probably not transgender. What about the rest? Should we blow them out of existence because they aren't mentally-ill but are transgenders?

Well they're accepted into that community because they've been castrated not because they were naturally that way so it doesn't prove anything. Infact it simply extends the idea that transgender is a manufactured identity (by cutting off penises that the medical industrial complex headed by jews promotes.)

You are talking about hijras here. Did you decide to overlook the community I mentioned in my post? Let me bold it out for you: jogappas and jogathis, aravanis, shiv-shaktis (I added more because why not)

Existence of Jogappas destroy the entire point of hermaphrodites= transgenders. They comprise of men who are said to be divinely possessed by a hindu Goddess Yellamma. They are called as "men who marry a goddess to become women ". These groups explicitly comprise of transgender people. They are not the same as hijras, who are eunuchs and intersex. Aravanis, Shiv-shaktis all have transgender people in them devoting to worship.

Clumping all these communities together is foolishness. "Hijra" word by common people is used in India for every not-straight person, even transgender. If someone acted effiminate, dressed like a woman or said they felt like they are women (when they are men, vice versa) they are hijra. Hijra community is not the same as all the other communities I mentioned. Jogappas are not castrated people.

I don't think surgery is castration. Castration is a punishment. It's motive is to make a person devoid of genitals and therefore sexual pleasure. Only insane people would do that. I've never heard that a transgender wants to castrate themselves so that they can become unable to orgasm.

Castration is practised in hijras because of Mughal influence. They call it a procedure for nirvana (again, bs) probably from another baseless thing.

Surgery's motive, on the other hand is to render a functional genitalia, not to make them eunuchs. The smarter portion of MtF transgenders don't even opt for bottom surgery and are okay with this, because they know it is risky. Rather they present and live their lives like women. They aren't mentally-ill people who jump on the bandwagon without knowing where it goes.

[quote:"Larissa666"] [/quote]

You're right about trans activists being mostly jews. I know about Jonathan Yaniv, he is a pedophile hiding under the cloak of "transgender". Same was with Allen Ginsberg who was a jew pedophile hiding under the label of "gay".

But it has been discussed so many times here that this Jewy LGBT community is using its genuine members as expendable assets, to further the jewish goals. Anytime a gay/transgender from the community calls out the wrong done by sjws, real mentally-ill members, trans activists like Yaniv, they receive backlash.

Larissa666 said:
There’s isn’t two souls.
Bro, you keep going on with it in this context. Twin soul is not two souls in one. It’s one soul. The term refers to the male/female metaphysic nature of this specific type of soul. It is NOT two souls.

Aquarius said:
I’m with Jack too on this. Even HP Jake carlson mentioned that most transgenders he knows are fucked in the head. What’s normal about wanting to cut your dick and become a man, or just because you are a girl with abundance of masculine energy suddenly you’re a man. That’s not normal.
This is something quite basic if you understand jew nature. They have standard tactics to create confusion. Many people claiming to be transgender really aren’t and are just misguided from jew shit. This however, doesn’t discredit the reality of transgender. Which is well documented and the fact we have a wise Hp coming on here to clear the air and still we have stubborn members ignoring his points and siding with the jew is alarming as fuck. They create confusion for a purpose and it’s clear as day. He said their roles were often powerful ones and roles of leadership. Understand why now the jews want these people in turmoil?

Aquarius said:
Nama Enki said:
Stormblood said:
I like how you guys are always say blah blah blah I speak new age blah blah blah.
now let me enlighten you the fact that you think your own blind assumptions are true is disgusting,you know zero to no knowledge about the soul except that the soul is what gives life.
you don't even know the difference between the soul and other subtle bodies and just categories all as the same and here you are claiming wisdom and knowledge.
its so quick for all of you to call anyone new age and end of lesson,have you thought you might be the one spreading bs here?
you clearly made this guy paranoid because he saw him self as the opposite sex in another life and he's denying it because of the bs that soul can only reincarnate as one sex,then what do you talk of countless people who have had past lives as the opposite sex all around the world,am sure you would say they are all lying as well.
if I ask you were you got the idea that soul can only reincarnate as one sex you have none,but claim you have wisdom.did that same wisdom tell you that people have lived millions of lives and karma can reincarnate people into different spaces of life and fields,different professions and both sexes depending on their karma.you can be a military general in this life but a peasant in the next.a wife in this life and a husband in the next life.that's how the wheel of karma and reincarnation is.
every time I come to say truth here I always hear shit like am saying new age,if it is so then new age is now the new truth.

this member clearly stated seeing himself as a women in another life,and said it here and you guys just through him into a tantrum that he is doubting his own mind and past life regression.and then when I come to make things right you tell me how you know all when indeed you know so little

I would not even waste time arguing with you as I did with Aquarius which I regret doing because it was just a waste of mental energy.I would just let you continue believing in your dillusional thoughts that your soul is some white male mortal entity like you think and would just dissipate in the astral,after all why does soul exist anyway,any negative advance et like reptilians can just fly and come here and course someone's soul to dissipate like there's no need for it existing in the first place anyway.if we were to dissipate then why havnt millions of species who have not done any magnum opus dissipated long time ago.
maybe their souls might be different who knows.
Could you just stop with this crap already, you come here on this forum preaching all your degenerate new age garbage that you believe is the truth and can’t even understand the basics of a soul, it’s like you convinced yourself you were a cow in your last life so now you don’t want to change your mind about it lmao that’s pretty retarded if you ask me. Even HP HoodedCobra told you, and you just go on with your shit ass info you got from your ass. I really wonder what are you doing in these forums? Are you here to troll? You know your bullshit is not accepted here but yet you continue preaching it like a troll who doesent understand that this place is serious and not the typical new age forum where you post all this crap and everybody gathers around you and tells you how intelligent and smart and cow you are for thinking that you can reincarnate in a cows. Seriously dude, I believe you have a too inflated ego to understand that you’re wrong, that’s strange because new age retards normally tend to try and remove their ego.
have you finished blabbing,OK you should understand that I do not talk to kids who don't even know who they are.
I only talk to adults who have learned lessons of life and I am talking of spiritual lessons,you are a kid Aquarius and let me make it clear I did not come to this forum because of you.
I can say what I want who cares if you agree or not I dont bid anyone to agree.
the only troll here is you and the only troll here will be you and the only one who says shit because he dosnt even know the truth from lies again is you.
I have been able to prove the immortality of soul using real evidence while you have nothing and you just keep spouting your shit about soul dissipating in the astral,well let me tell you boy,consciousness goes far beyond the astral and does not end in the astral so if you say soul dissipates in the astral then you have little to no knowledge at all and stop crying because you can't chase me out and you never will.

Jack said:

Listen man, I'm reading all your posts and stuff and despite the soiree of all kinds of information and proof before you that counters your statements even from High Priests, and I'm talking to you as a fellow SS here, I am legit concerned about how you severely refuse to give when it comes to truth and evidence. Also I guess it's my mistake and ignorance to subtly assume that your amount of posts on the forums has anything to do with advancement, as you should be able to tell that the sources you are providing are enemy biased just by an open and empowered third-eye as well as some research in our library alone. There's healthy skepticism, there's severe skepticism, and then there's you man.

I seriously think you have a lot of tightly wound up energies whether it's from the enemy or just your natal chart, but I think you really need to work on this because not only does it severely inhibit your ability to perceive communication and guidance from the gods, but if someone says something to you that could really help you with advancement or something, you'll refuse to take it because it goes against something in you that you refuse to let go, even if a little bit.

I get this is just how some people are with their personality, but you're not supposed to be a victim to your personality man. You seriously need to objectively view everything you're saying, not through your own eyes but try to see through someone elses, envelope yourself in ether energy if you have to to help with this but you need to see just how blatant it is to those of us here who are more open, that your wording and how stubborn you are in your statements and so-called 'legit sources' is no different than the responses I get from xians when I'm doing online warfare... like at all, they are exactly the same in mannerism.

Maybe you should take a moment some time to take a look at your natal chart with astrology and really look into yourself. Also I think you should do some research on recognizing a jew and work to unblock and empower your third-eye and psychic chakras so you can see what we see.

That's honestly all the advice and 'understanding' you're going to get from me. Otherwise I don't waste time on people who are so closed off that they refuse help even if they don't know that it's help.

This topic is interesting. I have a lot of feminine aspects in my chart and have no interest in men. While my chart appears feminine my wife has many masculine aspects. We thought maybe our genders were reversed in a past life because we both feel like we should be the other gender but apparently that is not possible. Is it true gender is part of our soul as well as race?

For example I have eris conjunct sun, black moon lilith conjunct moon, ceres conjunct neptune, and bellatrix conjunct chiron plus theres a water trine. Maybe I am just misinterpreting something.

Vx36 said:
This topic is interesting. I have a lot of feminine aspects in my chart and have no interest in men. While my chart appears feminine my wife has many masculine aspects. We thought maybe our genders were reversed in a past life because we both feel like we should be the other gender but apparently that is not possible. Is it true gender is part of our soul as well as race?

For example I have eris conjunct sun, black moon lilith conjunct moon, ceres conjunct neptune, and bellatrix conjunct chiron plus theres a water trine. Maybe I am just misinterpreting something.

Let us say genitals are as important as your eyes, hands and everything else. The female vagina and the male penis are worlds apart in the ability to handle and direct energy, they are fundementally different. These differences are not about simple meat differences they are hardwired into the whole system of the soul.

Gender is not just some mere thing its a whole constitution and wiring of soul invovled. The penis and the vagina are not singular organs, they are related to biological gender and the whole encounter with energies from these are wholly different, which is a whole different thing.

To give an example, females can orgasm 10 to 20 times, but for males, this can hardly be 1 time per encounter, unless trained. The capacity of orgasmic energy production, and dealing with the lifeforce is way different between the two.

People enjoy to liquidate these lines to just project confusion, and have convenience.

Oh yea I was a princess in a past life, and stuff like this, and I lived a million years. Then I became a vampire. In my soare time I am a mermaid, and occassionally a tiger.

Like boy if someone was an actual woman for a long time they would know women far better than men do today.

Regardless of your condescending post I'd like to reply to part of your previously deleted post where you said
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The line that if someone has some female emotional characteristics is supposed to have surgery or hormonal replacement is just recent bollocks, meant to satisfy the urges of present day people who just feel great doing whatever on themselves because this generates a feeling of what they perceive us freedom.
I agree it's become a global circus of fools who take misunderstanding to an entire new level because jewish brainwashing suggest a "shortcut" to solve their ignorance of themselves and any problems they think they have through surgery or some magic drug. Circumstances have allowed me to avoid many social interactions for the last couple of decades but what I hear about colleges and even sports where men are participating as women and dominating them with record breaking numbers is crazy.

Anyways you don't need to assume everyone with a legitimate question believes in idiotic fairy tales or they are special without earning it.

I had already written most of this reply before you deleted yours.

Even if I am frustrated by your reply I won't take offense because I know better and agree with what you said. It would just be nice to not be assumed to be a complete moron.

I deleted this because I will make an actual full topic on this as its serious. The reply would be lost here.

My reply was meant to be a general reply. People read replies and I try to answer others with similar concerns.

Vx36 said:
Regardless of your condescending post I'd like to reply to part of your previously deleted post where you said
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The line that if someone has some female emotional characteristics is supposed to have surgery or hormonal replacement is just recent bollocks, meant to satisfy the urges of present day people who just feel great doing whatever on themselves because this generates a feeling of what they perceive us freedom.
I agree it's become a global circus of fools who take misunderstanding to an entire new level because jewish brainwashing suggest a "shortcut" to solve their ignorance of themselves and any problems they think they have through surgery or some magic drug. Circumstances have allowed me to avoid many social interactions for the last couple of decades but what I hear about colleges and even sports where men are participating as women and dominating them with record breaking numbers is crazy.

Anyways you don't need to assume everyone with a legitimate question believes in idiotic fairy tales or they are special without earning it.

I had already written most of this reply before you deleted yours.

Vx36 said:
Even if I am frustrated by your reply I won't take offense because I know better and agree with what you said. It would just be nice to not be assumed to be a complete moron.

Your reply was not moronic it was clever. I just made a general reply.

The insane stuff I have read was from online and in particular a GBLT website that tried to convinve people that if they behave in X way then this makes them Transexuals by default,including liking specific types of clothing.

Its this that have made me to write this reply, aimed at them, not to you. I just used your reply to explain how THEY reason things out, which is pure deception.

I understand and thanks for your elaboration. Next time I will keep that in mind and just state my opinion without jumping to any conclusions.

Vx36 said:

Having water aspects can make a more nurtuing man and not necessarily a gay, trans, one may just be a male in all respects, just with more caring characteristics, or increased sensitivities, which we typically ascribe to women and the feminine gender.

Your wife has a more masculine polarity and you may have a more feminine. This doesn't make you gay nor her a lesbian, nor really means you had a different gender in a past life.

This is not related but is frequently conflated. Even worse comes with things I read online where this truth is hidden from people, done by new agers, to cause major deception and problems.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Having water aspects can make a more nurtuing man and not necessarily a gay, trans, one may just be a male in all respects, just with more caring characteristics, or increased sensitivities, which we typically ascribe to women and the feminine gender.

Your wife has a more masculine polarity and you may have a more feminine. This doesn't make you gay nor her a lesbian, nor really means you had a different gender in a past life.

This is not related but is frequently conflated. Even worse comes with things I read online where this truth is hidden from people, done by new agers, to cause major deception and problems.
I think conditioning while growing up has made me conflicted with what society says a man is and what I saw in myself. So much that I had studied my chart for years and still wanted to dismiss what was right in front of me. As much as I try to preach to others about how important self study is I still have trouble accepting who I am because it's through the eyes of what someone else thinks instead of my own.

I've got saturn and pluto about to hit my ascendant at the same time so I guess it's the right time to figure this out.

MalinBaze said:
Jack said:

Walt is literally lying about the fact that he was a transgender, he tried to hide his inconsistent stories and his own delusions. He underwent surgery when he clearly was an MPD.

"Everything that's happened in his life, confused about his feelings, emotions, sad ,depressed, suicidal,sexual trauma,parenting problems etc are the very typical descriptions of transgender people."

Don't imply these are typical descriptions of transgenders. These are descriptions of any individual with a vulnerable natal chart with coupled bad planetary transits. There are also people (be they scientist/ intellectuals/folks) who had most of these "typical descriptions" occur to them (and they aren't transgender).

All these posts Walt made were after he was 'cured' by Jeejus. Yet he is not consistent with his own personal story, introduces new claims and later rejects them. He is still "confused" (if not lying). If he is still mentally-ill (which he is, and topping it is xianity now) why should we listen to this person.

Walt is clearly fabricating tales to make himself look more sympathetic (rather than accept his bad decision-making) enough to play the opposite side of the jew game. And to see that he is now advocate to such websites is the proof.

That us why 67% of transgenders have accompanying accessory mental diseases as well which are untreated.

That 67% is probably not transgender. What about the rest? Should we blow them out of existence because they aren't mentally-ill but are transgenders?

Well they're accepted into that community because they've been castrated not because they were naturally that way so it doesn't prove anything. Infact it simply extends the idea that transgender is a manufactured identity (by cutting off penises that the medical industrial complex headed by jews promotes.)

You are talking about hijras here. Did you decide to overlook the community I mentioned in my post? Let me bold it out for you: jogappas and jogathis, aravanis, shiv-shaktis (I added more because why not)

Existence of Jogappas destroy the entire point of hermaphrodites= transgenders. They comprise of men who are said to be divinely possessed by a hindu Goddess Yellamma. They are called as "men who marry a goddess to become women ". These groups explicitly comprise of transgender people. They are not the same as hijras, who are eunuchs and intersex. Aravanis, Shiv-shaktis all have transgender people in them devoting to worship.

Clumping all these communities together is foolishness. "Hijra" word by common people is used in India for every not-straight person, even transgender. If someone acted effiminate, dressed like a woman or said they felt like they are women (when they are men, vice versa) they are hijra. Hijra community is not the same as all the other communities I mentioned. Jogappas are not castrated people.

I don't think surgery is castration. Castration is a punishment. It's motive is to make a person devoid of genitals and therefore sexual pleasure. Only insane people would do that. I've never heard that a transgender wants to castrate themselves so that they can become unable to orgasm.

Castration is practised in hijras because of Mughal influence. They call it a procedure for nirvana (again, bs) probably from another baseless thing.

Surgery's motive, on the other hand is to render a functional genitalia, not to make them eunuchs. The smarter portion of MtF transgenders don't even opt for bottom surgery and are okay with this, because they know it is risky. Rather they present and live their lives like women. They aren't mentally-ill people who jump on the bandwagon without knowing where it goes.
Walt Heyers stories are typical of transgenders. They are confused and percieve themselves to be transgenders but then sorely regret it afterwards. No one except hermaphrodites are born transgenders. Even the Jogappas and others have faced severe humiliation, sexual and otherwise trauma and ostracism to make them convert their mental state to such a way and now they're using God to maintain their mental delusions. I'm going to admit I didn't knew about these people beforehand because of how small and rare they are ,although I knew about the Hijras . But it still doesn't matter because they are all mentally I'll bu their own descriptions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back